This is BX @ Boxden.com

Can Someone Explain The Ending of LIMITLESS?? (spoilers)

Can Someone Explain The Ending of LIMITLESS?? (spoilers)
24 topic by Jacc Blacc - 03-25-2011, 06:10 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

first off.....spoiler alert, so back the fukk up if you dont want me to spoil anything

okay, we get to the end, i was hoping the bradley cooper charcter would receive some sort of repercussions for his actions but he makes it to the end healthy....still smart and now running for senator........no murd3r charges, still got his girl, still on his johnny newtron ####, and then boom.......robert dinero steps to him, and im thinking okay this is where he loses....and he basically turns dinero into his little ####

the thing that i dont get is, he said he was off the drug but he got that scientist to tweak it to get out the kinks and the bugs........so is he gonna be like that for life.....or did he create new pills that last longer and dont make you sick

pretty good movie but the ending was very anti-climatic > Can Someone Explain The Ending of LIMITLESS?? (spoilers) - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest Movies Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

7 comments for "Can Someone Explain The Ending of LIMITLESS?? (spoilers)"

03-25-2011, 07:22 AMonline - #2
PTC 120 heat pts120

d 
space
$6,853 | POWERFUL
It was a straight forward movie ni##a... just take the ending for what it was and don't think too hard.
 03-30-2011, 12:39 AMaway - #3
Chi city Che 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,188 | 4227896
i love me some adderall
 03-30-2011, 12:49 AMaway - #4
TheBallDontLie 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$9,811 | POWERFUL
After being self aggrandisement and limited towards the American dream through out the whole film - it appears the jackass finally got a clue by learning the importance to what really matters like how his body functioned and being aware of his existence in nature. So at the end he didn't need the pill to release it since hes masted it. That's how interpreted it.
 03-30-2011, 02:49 AMaway - #5
KREW 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,781 | POWERFUL
I interpreted it as he is what the movie is called, he's limitless at the end.
 03-30-2011, 04:51 AMaway - #6
gshag33 3 heat pts

d 
space
$10,361 | 11442451
i really liked the movie AND the ending. he was able to accomplish so much success and generate so much income while on the original form of the drug, he was able to pay scientists to develop a form of the drug he could take w/out the negative side effects, EVEN while the big boss man de niro was trying to stop him.

he won, and it was a very satisfying ending no homo
 04-03-2011, 09:24 AMaway - #7
ppjn348 

d 
space
$1 | 0
Originally Posted by Jacc Blacc
first off.....spoiler alert, so back the fukk up if you dont want me to spoil anything

okay, we get to the end, i was hoping the bradley cooper charcter would receive some sort of repercussions for his actions but he makes it to the end healthy....still smart and now running for senator........no murd3r charges, still got his girl, still on his johnny newtron ####, and then boom.......robert dinero steps to him, and im thinking okay this is where he loses....and he basically turns dinero into his little ####

the thing that i dont get is, he said he was off the drug but he got that scientist to tweak it to get out the kinks and the bugs........so is he gonna be like that for life.....or did he create new pills that last longer and dont make you sick

pretty good movie but the ending was very anti-climatic

Robert DeNiro earlier in the movie told Bradley Cooper that he was a terrible liar. I take it as Bradley Cooper lying to him at the end and then when he orders the Japanese food, that confirmed it for me. Great ending IMO.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 24 - TLC Cancels Honey Boo Boo Over Mom's Child M..
50 comments
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
75 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 SC Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Tactical Preview
New reply 2 minutes ago - 81 comments - by Gramz
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave's Goon Id'd As Ilovemakonnen's Attacker On Tw...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 201 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 70 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 6 minutes ago - 147 comments - by foshomoney
 Image(s) inside Klay Thompson Still Winning Yoooooooooooooooooo!
New reply 18 minutes ago - 155 comments - by Ari Gold
 Image(s) inside 21 Best One-liner Jokes
New reply 7 minutes ago - 64 comments - by slipnslide85
 audio inside T.i. - About The Money (remix) (ft. Lil Wayne, Young T...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 61 comments - by malc

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.