This is BX @ Boxden.com


Bloodline (first gangsta a$s movie of '07)


 Bloodline (first gangsta a$s movie of '07)
topic by Bama Boy - 01-18-2007, 02:29 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot



#### i just watched "Bloodline" and #### was dope as ####. its about 2 brothers who grow up together to have one's father take him away from they mother to raise in the suburbs to play football, studies martial arts, becomes a great student and eventually a cop (Marcus) and then the other gets taken under the wing of his hood's don and becomes a straight up G (Nate). Marcus becomes a pretty big shot cop on the task force or whatever and Nate becomes a pretty big street ni##a after his "mentor" gets capped. #### is pretty cheap, obviously its a hood movie, but #### is dope as ####. only bad thing was the 2 minutes u have to see Ray Benzino (he plays a ni##a named Kilo that sales Marcus some work). UMP plays Nate while Money Mark plays Marcus and Suthun Boyz from ICONZ (yall remember "GET ####ED UP!" right?) plays Nate's partna, Koke. got a bangin soundtrack too mainly Suthun Boy. y'all needa check it. i took the #### from movie gallery so it should be easy for urrybody to get.


Latest Movies Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

28 comments for "Bloodline (first gangsta a$s movie of '07)"


 01-18-2007, 03:59 AMaway - #2
Styl3s 

  d 
space
$10,696 | 15122764
thats a 05 movie

and its pretty crappy
 01-18-2007, 04:16 AMaway - #3
Bama Boy 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$49,615 | POWERFUL
just dropped in 2007. how the #### is it an '05 movie. it was filmed in '05.
 01-18-2007, 11:01 AMaway - #4
OldeEnglish22oz 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$15,884 | POWERFUL
damnit...i was all hyped after Birdmans' review...than another ni##a come in and say it's crappy....I need another opinion.
 01-18-2007, 02:22 PMaway - #5
Styl3s 

  d 
space
$10,696 | 15122764
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
just dropped in 2007. how the #### is it an '05 movie. it was filmed in '05.
umm.. no.. it came out in 2005.. i ####ing watched it on DVD last year at a friends so i dont know what your smoking
 01-18-2007, 02:27 PMaway - #6
R 1 S e 

  d 
space
$118 | 11532
The Cover Theme looks cool..
 01-18-2007, 02:46 PMaway - #7
Bama Boy 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$49,615 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Styl3s
umm.. no.. it came out in 2005.. i ####ing watched it on DVD last year at a friends so i dont know what your smoking
really? ur friend must have a time machine

Release Date: 01-09-07






why lie? stupid a$s ####.
 01-18-2007, 02:57 PMonline - #8
AMG130 

  d 
space
$240 | 940756
#### looks pretty dope, most likely gunna peep this ####
 01-18-2007, 03:05 PMonline - #9
rashad0715 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$10,128 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
really? ur friend must have a time machine

Release Date: 01-09-07






why lie? stupid a$s ####.
This movie did come out 2005. This was an independently released movie. It obviously got a publishing deal and it got re-released. Happens all the time.

Look at the date in the DVD's releasing this week box.

Last edited by rashad0715; 01-18-2007 at 03:07 PM..
 01-18-2007, 03:19 PMaway - #10
Bama Boy 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$49,615 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rashad0715
This movie did come out 2005. This was an independently released movie. It obviously got a publishing deal and it got re-released. Happens all the time.

Look at the date in the DVD's releasing this week box.
all i know is i NEVER saw it in no sam goody or no movie gallery or nothin before 2007 and now i saw it and it was released on the 9th so it what it is. movie is tight.
 01-18-2007, 03:41 PMaway - #11
bigpdiddy 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$351 | 2015814
yeah i seen that #### last year, movie is aight though
 01-18-2007, 03:43 PMaway - #12
B1aze 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,642 | 9719172
boss'n up is still the most gangsta movie ever..lol
 01-19-2007, 02:15 AMaway - #13
1000bluntz 

  d 
space
$12,805 | POWERFUL
I can't believe y'all ni##as can sit through these ####s. They're so poorly made and acted it's just hilarious. If you think #### can be so bad it's good then this is the type of #### for you. Unintentional comedy is the best though I admit.
 01-19-2007, 05:08 AMaway - #14
collegeboy58 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,024 | 15771354
Originally Posted by 1000bluntz
I can't believe y'all ni##as can sit through these ####s. They're so poorly made and acted it's just hilarious. If you think #### can be so bad it's good then this is the type of #### for you. Unintentional comedy is the best though I admit.
Wut dis ni##a said...anyway, best low-budget hood movie is Im Bout It
 01-19-2007, 08:48 AMaway - #15
ILLmag 7 

  d 
space
$7,738 | POWERFUL
according to moviefone.com this #### came out in 2005...maybe ill check it out
 01-19-2007, 01:54 PMaway - #16
Styl3s 

  d 
space
$10,696 | 15122764
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
really? ur friend must have a time machine

Release Date: 01-09-07






why lie? stupid a$s ####.
umm.. ok.. movies like this get re-released all the time you ####ing twat, even other people here have seen it, why the #### would i lie about seeing a goddamn ####ing movie? dont get mad at me because you dont do research before opening your fat mouth
 01-19-2007, 02:02 PMaway - #17
CalcuoCuchicheo 

  d 
space
$6,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Styl3s
umm.. ok.. movies like this get re-released all the time you ####ing twat, even other people here have seen it, why the #### would i lie about seeing a goddamn ####ing movie? dont get mad at me because you dont do research before opening your fat mouth
 01-19-2007, 02:49 PMaway - #18
Bama Boy 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$49,615 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Styl3s
umm.. ok.. movies like this get re-released all the time you ####ing twat, even other people here have seen it, why the #### would i lie about seeing a goddamn ####ing movie? dont get mad at me because you dont do research before opening your fat mouth
do research? wtf would i RESEARCH a ####in movie. i looked on a cpl different sites and they all said relesed Jan. 09, 2007 so thats when i figured it dropped. never saw before this year so would i think just because one cat on the internet said it dropped in 05 it was true. ####.
 01-19-2007, 04:27 PMaway - #19
Styl3s 

  d 
space
$10,696 | 15122764
Originally Posted by Birdman's Back
do research? wtf would i RESEARCH a ####in movie. i looked on a cpl different sites and they all said relesed Jan. 09, 2007 so thats when i figured it dropped. never saw before this year so would i think just because one cat on the internet said it dropped in 05 it was true. ####.
one? READ THE ####ING THREAD OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THIS ON DVD A YEAR AGO! even another guy ####ing told you that they rerelease those independent type flicks all the ####ing time

jesus christ
 01-19-2007, 05:05 PMaway - #20
thizwitme 

  d 
space
$25 | 71333
29 I'm gonna

I'm gonna check this joint out. It sounds good.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Aug 20 - Park Ranger brutally beaten by teen...
63 comments
Aug 20 - Darren Wilson Brutally beaten... (according to Fox News)
161 comments
Video inside  Aug 20 - St. Louis Police Release Video of Powell Shoo..
63 comments
  Why Drizzy Calls Toronto "the 6ix"
New reply 2 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Jay Jae
  Rapper Gucci Mane Sentenced On Federal Gun Charge To 3...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 132 comments - by GameTheory
 NBA Russell Northbrook Out With His Lady..dime (pic)
New reply 2 minutes ago - 76 comments - by sportzzbrainz
 Image(s) inside There Are Two Kinds Of People In This World
New reply 7 minutes ago - 58 comments - by blafy
 Video inside Nicki Minaj - Anaconda [music Video]
New reply 2 minutes ago - 294 comments - by Danny M
 NBA Report: Drose Has Pain In His Knee....fml!
New reply 16 minutes ago - 174 comments - by sportzzbrainz
 NBA Brandon Jennings: Kobe Bryant Is The Greatest Ever
New reply 4 minutes ago - 153 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
  Netflix, Amazon Prime Or Hulu?
New reply 24 minutes ago - 54 comments - by The Bearded One

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.