Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Bill O'Reilly, Jon Stewart To Debate In Washington

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
216 viewing
Rick Ross Admits That Meek Mill Lost To Drake On "Foreclosures"
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
150 viewing
 BOX Hell 2 the Naw Mayweather Bodyguard gets dropped.
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
89 viewing
 Video inside 10 Mysterious Archaeological Discoveries No One Can Explain
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
72 viewing
 Guess it's safe to say Tyga been stimulating Kylie
26 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Bill O'Reilly, Jon Stewart To Debate In Washington
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #21
steeLTown 129 heat pts129 space
MVP
space
$21,596 | POWERFUL
Bob Sacamano said:
You don't wana start talking to me about media literacy and politics dude, you don't.

I watch everything, and most of it is disgracefully biased, I recognize that, that doesn't mean I won't watch it. Jon Stewart watches a whole lot of fox news...

I read The Week, that is the best and the only truly impartial news source that exists. I also read The New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal. I am about to have a degree in political science in December, and my entire political foundation finds partisanship repugnant. You chose the wrong person to insult and the wrong topic to do so with.

With that said, O'reilly, although he is an as*hole, is also very smart and informed. Some of the people on fox news probably have double digit IQs. Sean Hannity is one of the stupidest people I have ever heard speak in public. Anyway, you can go back to a.ssuming bullsh*t about me.
am i supposed to be intimidated or something? gtfo f*ggot nobody cares about your pus*y a.ss poli sci degree
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #22
Bob Sacamano  space
space
$4,749 | 13324217
intelligent response
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #23
ghettofire 3 heat pts space
The Retirement Home
space
$26,030 | POWERFUL
first question gentlemen: What makes the tides come in and come out?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #24
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 space
Where the Rainbow ends
space
$15,523 | POWERFUL
Bob Sacamano said:
intelligent response
So was your rhetoric in the post before. We'll, in a sense that is what mostly politics is about anyways so we shouldn't be surprised when that happens.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #25
YoungHope  space
space
$272 | 680580
Bob Sacamano said:
You don't wana start talking to me about media literacy and politics dude, you don't.

I watch everything, and most of it is disgracefully biased, I recognize that, that doesn't mean I won't watch it. Jon Stewart watches a whole lot of fox news...

I read The Week, that is the best and the only truly impartial news source that exists. I also read The New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal. I am about to have a degree in political science in December, and my entire political foundation finds partisanship repugnant. You chose the wrong person to insult and the wrong topic to do so with.

With that said, O'reilly, although he is an as*hole, is also very smart and informed. Some of the people on fox news probably have double digit IQs. Sean Hannity is one of the stupidest people I have ever heard speak in public. Anyway, you can go back to a.ssuming bullsh*t about me.

Exactly why Maher said at the start most americans are stupid because they are missed informed or ill informed. This is an area you study and are familiar with so clearly you know about politics. That has nothing to do with the bullsh*t in the bible which is the Topic of the video.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #26
kabnis 44 heat pts44 space
space
$5,141 | POWERFUL
Bob Sacamano said:

that's my sh*t
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #27
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 space
Where the Rainbow ends
space
$15,523 | POWERFUL
*Adds The Week to favorites*

Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
42 viewing
Video inside The Weeknd dislikes Miley Cyrus :dead:
82 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside THICK Thai model in bikini at the beach
25 comments
2 days ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
24 viewing
TRICK DADDY BANKRUPT! Baby Mamas Are Expensive
47 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Aug 31 - Walmart cuts workers hours after pay raise - GOT EM!
60 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside White Women Claiming the booty
30 comments
19 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside How To Tell If Your 'Pirate Black' adidas Yeezy 350 Boosts Are Real or..
25 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Article inside T-Mobile going after unlimited data abusers
48 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Aug 30 - Scienctists Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death
325 comments
2 days ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time