This is BX @ Boxden.com

Bill O'Reilly, Jon Stewart To Debate In Washington

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Bill O'Reilly, Jon Stewart To Debate In Washington
 09-18-2012, 06:51 PMaway - #21
steeLTown 113 heat pts113

d 
space
$19,383 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano
You don't wana start talking to me about media literacy and politics dude, you don't.

I watch everything, and most of it is disgracefully biased, I recognize that, that doesn't mean I won't watch it. Jon Stewart watches a whole lot of fox news...

I read The Week, that is the best and the only truly impartial news source that exists. I also read The New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal. I am about to have a degree in political science in December, and my entire political foundation finds partisanship repugnant. You chose the wrong person to insult and the wrong topic to do so with.

With that said, O'reilly, although he is an ####, is also very smart and informed. Some of the people on fox news probably have double digit IQs. Sean Hannity is one of the stupidest people I have ever heard speak in public. Anyway, you can go back to a$suming bull#### about me.
am i supposed to be intimidated or something? gtfo #### nobody cares about your #### a$s poli sci degree
 09-18-2012, 06:55 PMaway - #22
Bob Sacamano 

d 
space
$4,749 | 13324217
intelligent response
 09-19-2012, 01:24 AMaway - #23
ghettofire 3 heat pts

d 
space
$24,284 | POWERFUL
first question gentlemen: What makes the tides come in and come out?
 09-19-2012, 02:32 AMonline - #24
youknowmystelo 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$14,127 | POWERFUL
intelligent response
So was your rhetoric in the post before. We'll, in a sense that is what mostly politics is about anyways so we shouldn't be surprised when that happens.
 09-19-2012, 04:34 AMaway - #25
YoungHope 

d 
space
$257 | 680580
You don't wana start talking to me about media literacy and politics dude, you don't.

I watch everything, and most of it is disgracefully biased, I recognize that, that doesn't mean I won't watch it. Jon Stewart watches a whole lot of fox news...

I read The Week, that is the best and the only truly impartial news source that exists. I also read The New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal. I am about to have a degree in political science in December, and my entire political foundation finds partisanship repugnant. You chose the wrong person to insult and the wrong topic to do so with.

With that said, O'reilly, although he is an ####, is also very smart and informed. Some of the people on fox news probably have double digit IQs. Sean Hannity is one of the stupidest people I have ever heard speak in public. Anyway, you can go back to a$suming bull#### about me.

Exactly why Maher said at the start most americans are stupid because they are missed informed or ill informed. This is an area you study and are familiar with so clearly you know about politics. That has nothing to do with the bull#### in the bible which is the Topic of the video.
 09-19-2012, 01:08 PMaway - #26
kabnis 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$3,179 | POWERFUL

that's my ####
 09-19-2012, 01:44 PMonline - #27
youknowmystelo 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$14,127 | POWERFUL
*Adds The Week to favorites*

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
69 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers the worst manufactured Superteam i..
78 comments
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 61 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 32 minutes ago - 102 comments - by SHADOW
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 84 comments - by KleanKutt100
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 36 minutes ago - 189 comments - by JNumbaNC
 BOX Floyd Mayweather Is Scared Of Black Fighters
New reply 15 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Blue Mercury
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 1 hour ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Is There Any Rapper That Never "fell Off"?
New reply 19 minutes ago - 159 comments - by JewsusChrist
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 3 hours ago - 125 comments - by foshomoney

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,797 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.