Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Bill O'Reilly, Jon Stewart To Debate In Washington

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
43 viewing
Image inside Mar 27 - Breaking: Amanda Knox murder conviction o..
30 comments
most viewed right now
33 viewing
 Image inside The REAL Amber Rose  
56 comments

top in section
19 viewing
Image inside Birdman gives Young Thug his platinum plaque
top in hiphop
top in section
19 viewing
Article inside 33 Strange Facts About America That Most Americans W..
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Bill O'Reilly, Jon Stewart To Debate In Washington
Unread 09-18-2012, 06:51 PMJoined Apr 2005 - away - #21
steeLTown 127 heat pts127 space
MVP
space
$20,837 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano
You don't wana start talking to me about media literacy and politics dude, you don't.

I watch everything, and most of it is disgracefully biased, I recognize that, that doesn't mean I won't watch it. Jon Stewart watches a whole lot of fox news...

I read The Week, that is the best and the only truly impartial news source that exists. I also read The New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal. I am about to have a degree in political science in December, and my entire political foundation finds partisanship repugnant. You chose the wrong person to insult and the wrong topic to do so with.

With that said, O'reilly, although he is an as*hole, is also very smart and informed. Some of the people on fox news probably have double digit IQs. Sean Hannity is one of the stupidest people I have ever heard speak in public. Anyway, you can go back to a.ssuming bullsh*t about me.
am i supposed to be intimidated or something? gtfo f*ggot nobody cares about your pus*y a.ss poli sci degree
Unread 09-18-2012, 06:55 PMJoined Sep 2007 - away - #22
Bob Sacamano  space
space
$4,749 | 13324217
intelligent response
Unread 09-19-2012, 01:24 AMJoined Nov 2010 - away - #23
ghettofire 3 heat pts space
:mjcry:
space
$25,624 | POWERFUL
first question gentlemen: What makes the tides come in and come out?
Unread 09-19-2012, 02:32 AMJoined May 2011 - on now - #24
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 space
Where the Rainbow ends
space
$15,321 | POWERFUL
intelligent response
So was your rhetoric in the post before. We'll, in a sense that is what mostly politics is about anyways so we shouldn't be surprised when that happens.
Unread 09-19-2012, 04:34 AMJoined Nov 2005 - away - #25
YoungHope  space
space
$270 | 680580
You don't wana start talking to me about media literacy and politics dude, you don't.

I watch everything, and most of it is disgracefully biased, I recognize that, that doesn't mean I won't watch it. Jon Stewart watches a whole lot of fox news...

I read The Week, that is the best and the only truly impartial news source that exists. I also read The New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal. I am about to have a degree in political science in December, and my entire political foundation finds partisanship repugnant. You chose the wrong person to insult and the wrong topic to do so with.

With that said, O'reilly, although he is an as*hole, is also very smart and informed. Some of the people on fox news probably have double digit IQs. Sean Hannity is one of the stupidest people I have ever heard speak in public. Anyway, you can go back to a.ssuming bullsh*t about me.

Exactly why Maher said at the start most americans are stupid because they are missed informed or ill informed. This is an area you study and are familiar with so clearly you know about politics. That has nothing to do with the bullsh*t in the bible which is the Topic of the video.
Unread 09-19-2012, 01:08 PMJoined Jul 2011 - away - #26
kabnis 44 heat pts44 space
space
$4,375 | POWERFUL

that's my sh*t
Unread 09-19-2012, 01:44 PMJoined May 2011 - on now - #27
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 space
Where the Rainbow ends
space
$15,321 | POWERFUL
*Adds The Week to favorites*

new replies show automatically every 10 second(s) automatic refreshing stopped Un-Idle - Reload

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The TV/Movie Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
16 viewing
Mar 26 - dea agents had sex parties funded by drug cartels
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Mar 26 - BREAKING: Co-pilot made 'deliberate attempt' to c..
120 comments
@news
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Luna Star (Snapchat: cutelunastarr)  
38 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
8 viewing
NBA An ex-NBA player who made $66 million is now a Columbi..
128 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
4 viewing
NBA Reports: DeAndre Jordan "I Love New York City"
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside RiFF RAFF fan gets destroyed for touching The Neon ..
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Think I'm being catfished, someone ID this chick
106 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside RIP Donatello 1984-2015  
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2 viewing
Article inside Chelsea Handler Says Bill Cosby Once "Tried to Co..
42 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time