Advancement de@th Battle: Goku vs Superman 12-21-2012

Advancement de@th Battle: Goku vs Superman 12-21-2012
 12-25-2012, 03:05 AMonline - #21
OldeEnglish22oz 5 heat pts

d 
space
$15,721 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UniVersaceDaGr8
gtfoh with that goku ####. he's a joke of a character. first he's the strongest he's ever been. then he reaches some new unheard of level of strength. then that's the strongest. til the next bad guy comes. then, oh ####, there's a NEW top level of strength and goku just made it there. rinse and repeat. he's actually more boring conceptually than the ni##a superman. and superman is one boring a$s character.
Could not agree more. This ni##a dies come back. Train gets stronger. Gets his a$s beat pop a bean. Some back refreshed. No real weakness at all.
 12-25-2012, 04:22 AMaway - #22
whothebestmc 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$10,671 | POWERFUL
gtfoh with that goku ####. he's a joke of a character. first he's the strongest he's ever been. then he reaches some new unheard of level of strength. then that's the strongest. til the next bad guy comes. then, oh ####, there's a NEW top level of strength and goku just made it there. rinse and repeat. he's actually more boring conceptually than the ni##a superman. and superman is one boring a$s character.
you could make these types of statements about any hero
 12-25-2012, 05:06 AMonline - #23
OldeEnglish22oz 5 heat pts

d 
space
$15,721 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by whothebestmc
you could make these types of statements about any hero
No you can't.
 12-25-2012, 07:11 AMaway - #24
Ed Bundy 

d 
space
$1,570 | 7041466
this debate is endless

another one is superman/goku vs incredible hulk

these f!ghts can be argued forever but theres really no clear winner

superman is indestructible unless kryptonite is in the mix. goku can be and has been k!lled plenty of times. he can also get fatigued where as superman cannot..id have to lean with superman, hes just too cheap of a character. they BOTH can destroy planets

hulk is a more interesting f!ght because he cant fly, but the more u hit him the stronger he gets... plus in 1 comic he punched an asteroid the size of a planet and destroyed it, so hes extremely strong. i think he also slapped galactus in space once . lol
 12-25-2012, 08:06 AMaway - #25
LBThrizzy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,340 | POWERFUL
anyone who thinks superman is even on gokus level is delirious
 12-25-2012, 08:46 AMaway - #26
infrared AJ6 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$1,528 | 11605473
superman doesnt have the combat skills that goku does.....please. goku easy..
 12-25-2012, 10:28 AMaway - #27
Jacc Blacc 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$16,121 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME
superman would murk this japanime ####
you got to be kidding me, goku can destroy fukking planets bro, goku can zap his a$s to jupiter in 1 second, goku would straight body superman and it isnt even close
 12-25-2012, 10:30 AMaway - #28
Jumpoff21 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,728 | 8148135
Damn whats with the superman hate? I mean what if superman really just decided to k!ll everyone, it would be horrifying because He could do it.
 12-25-2012, 10:30 AMaway - #29
Jacc Blacc 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$16,121 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ed Bundy

superman is indestructible unless kryptonite is in the mix.
smh......superman was beat to near de@th before, not kryptonite needed, #### goku can bear hug superman and zap to a planet with no yellow sun, people are forgetting, without the yellow sun superman aint really ####, zap his a$s to namek and superman couldnt even beat krillin
 12-25-2012, 10:53 AMaway - #30
TeddiGramz 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,430 | POWERFUL
ni##a just took it to Super Nerd level 3 on my a$s

highest level ever? and still owned by buu? and this bils ni##a is the strongest in the db universe? well...... get ready for a brand new level of kickass for goku to level up to

but i get it, you could make the same argument for superman and others. except...

there are superheroes with clearly defined abilities that don't miraculously expand...all i'm sayin...

and i haven't even watched too much dragonball. but i've seen enough to know goku bores the #### outta me and i think the writers that created him were lazy and uninspired for it.
Goku is one of the "My kung fu is stronger than yours so I win" anime.... You will find that a lot of shounen anime are structured that way....

Really Goku's power isn't as limited as Superman (I think).. I never heard of Superman becoming stronger to face a foe...

I don't understand how they k!lled Buu either.... At the end Goku and Kid Buu had the highest energy in the universe right? So how the hell can Goku take the energy from the people in the universe to destroy Buu...

Not only that, but how the hell did they k!ll Broly.... I understood he had to die because he was a bad guy, but damn...that de@th doesn't make sense......
 12-25-2012, 10:56 AMaway - #31
TeddiGramz 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,430 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jumpoff21
Damn whats with the superman hate? I mean what if superman really just decided to k!ll everyone, it would be horrifying because He could do it.
Then the Marvel universe comes in to save the DC universe's a$s.......
 12-25-2012, 12:11 PMaway - #32
G Code 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$4,848 | POWERFUL
Superman has sneezed away galaxy's though if I'm not mistaken, who cares about destroying a tiny a$s planet
 12-25-2012, 01:05 PMaway - #33
Tight_Grip|m 1 heat pts

d 
space
$18,987 | POWERFUL
Superman cant defeat Goku, come on people be serious
 12-25-2012, 03:13 PMaway - #34
mtbatol 8 heat pts

d 
space
$3,526 | 15408281
ni##a just took it to Super Nerd level 3 on my a$s

highest level ever? and still owned by buu? and this bils ni##a is the strongest in the db universe? well...... get ready for a brand new level of kickass for goku to level up to

but i get it, you could make the same argument for superman and others. except...

there are superheroes with clearly defined abilities that don't miraculously expand...all i'm sayin...

and i haven't even watched too much dragonball. but i've seen enough to know goku bores the #### outta me and i think the writers that created him were lazy and uninspired for it.
You write this as if Superman's power levels didn't change over the years GTFO!!

Superman first started off ni##a couldn't even fly... just jump 2 miles at a time and just "faster then a speeding locomotive" yet being weakened up by extreme heat & electricity. Then he got pumped up to be near-God levels in the silver-age before being brought down to being more of the limited dude that he is.

At least Goku's power levels get more of an explanation via training & Saiyans getting stronger after near de@th. Acting like Superman haven't been all over the place power-wise.. GTFO
 12-25-2012, 03:28 PMaway - #35
lostkauze 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$6,532 | POWERFUL
Goku had the power to destroy a planet before he could even go SS. Dude is thousands of times stronger than that at SS3
 12-25-2012, 03:45 PMaway - #36
Baynut 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,939 | POWERFUL
Goku>>>>>

ni##a didn't even go SSJ3 or SSJ4. Superman stands no chance.
 12-25-2012, 04:26 PMonline - #37
BrookLynnStiles 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$6,443 | POWERFUL
If Batman could beat superman's azz, goku can.
 12-25-2012, 04:36 PMaway - #38
mystic boy 199 heat pts199

d 
space
$4,375 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Black Samurai
Anime filler. Vegeta's most impressive feat to date was destroying android 19. he got owned by everyone decent he fought.
They're using filler, movies, and GT as sources for the f!ght though.
 12-25-2012, 04:45 PMaway - #39
whothebestmc 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$10,671 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OldeEnglish22oz
No you can't.
name me some I can't critic like that?

hulk just gets angry and adapts to everything any new scenerio doesn't matter he'll adapt.

As you said I don't even need to go over superman they had to make him suck to even make things interesting

like 99.9% of the time the hero just improves his abilities or adapts to beat whatever and come back from whatever.
 12-25-2012, 06:50 PMonline - #40
RileyEsco 3 heat pts

d 
space
$3,311 | POWERFUL
Depends on which version of Superman we're talking about. Some versions would give the whole DBZ universe that work.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  The Last of Us Remastered drops on Tuesday, you copping?
53 comments
Image inside  PS4 “GayStation Edition” Up for Auction To Celebrate ..
80 comments
NBA Who you with? 1, 2, 3, or 4
144 comments
  Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ Bottled Water Contains Added Chem...
New reply 1 minute ago - 97 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Jr Writer Got Locked Up For Attempted Robbery In The 2...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 76 comments - by castro
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 6 minutes ago - 77 comments - by Muunsta
 NBA Wad3 County
New reply 22 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Shadow305
 Image(s) inside Godfather 50 Goes Off For Speaking On His Parenting
New reply 10 minutes ago - 90 comments - by chrismb
 NBA Throwback: The Greatest Nba Gif Of All Time (pic)
New reply 28 minutes ago - 147 comments - by King Henry
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 11 minutes ago - 108 comments - by GoldBluded
 Video inside Throwback: Bsm Frenchie Unites Crips & Bloods In Nyc
New reply 35 minutes ago - 53 comments - by OG T Gutta N

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.