Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Advancement death Battle: Goku vs Superman 12-21-2012

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
287 viewing
Video inside Real Or Fake? The Pencil Game "Charlie, Charlie" Got These Dudes Freaki..
76 comments
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 Image inside Chris Brown & KID RED Plan on Killing Tyson Beckford in Vegas??!(Tyson..
33 comments

top in section
34 viewing
NBA Al Horford's sisters going in on the NBA/Cavs right now
top in sports
top in section
30 viewing
 Image inside Voluptuous Plus Size Cutie Michelle C.
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Advancement death Battle: Goku vs Superman 12-21-2012
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #1
3924 pageviews
49 comments

2113 27 heat pts27 space
space
$1,897 | 18029068
6 peeps gave props to 2113 Baynut (12-25-2012) , L.A's HiGhEsT (12-24-2012) , marcchrome (12-25-2012) , Pakchoy (12-25-2012) , hot topic  (12-24-2012) , SomeOnesoN (12-25-2012)

49 comments for "Advancement death Battle: Goku vs Superman 12-21-2012"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #2
lostkauze 30 heat pts30 space
#TEAMfu*kKICKERS
space
$7,283 | POWERFUL
Goku would whoop supes at SS1
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #3
calle13 184 heat pts184 space
space
$1,977 | POWERFUL
that was pretty cool but this needs some.... my bad ALOT of graphic improvements
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #4
Roo 50 336 heat pts336 space
This is 50
space
$23,558 | POWERFUL
gtfoh with that goku sh*t. he's a joke of a character. first he's the strongest he's ever been. then he reaches some new unheard of level of strength. then that's the strongest. til the next bad guy comes. then, oh sh*t, there's a NEW top level of strength and goku just made it there. rinse and repeat. he's actually more boring conceptually than the n*gga superman. and superman is one boring a.ss character.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #5
2113 27 heat pts27 space
space
$1,897 | 18029068
UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
gtfoh with that goku sh*t. he's a joke of a character. first he's the strongest he's ever been. then he reaches some new unheard of level of strength. then that's the strongest. til the next bad guy comes. then, oh sh*t, there's a NEW top level of strength and goku just made it there. rinse and repeat. he's actually more boring conceptually than the n*gga superman. and superman is one boring a.ss character.
That doesn't explain just goku that pretty much explains comic/manga in general,but the thing is everybody knows this already....and for the record the highest form is Super Sayian 3 and it still got owned by buu...so you're kinda missing with that,and Super Sayian Gogeta is technically the strongest(GT isn't canon so technically Super Sayian 3 is the highest level).....we'll have to see how this new villian bils fairs.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #6
Roo 50 336 heat pts336 space
This is 50
space
$23,558 | POWERFUL
2113 said:
That doesn't explain just goku that pretty much explains comic/manga in general,but the thing is everybody knows this already....and for the record the highest form is Super Sayian 3 and it still got owned by buu...so you're kinda missing with that,and Super Sayian Gogeta is technically the strongest(GT isn't canon so technically Super Sayian 3 is the highest level).....we'll have to see how this new villian bils fairs.
n*gga just took it to Super Nerd level 3 on my a.ss

highest level ever? and still owned by buu? and this bils n*gga is the strongest in the db universe? well...... get ready for a brand new level of kickass for goku to level up to

but i get it, you could make the same argument for superman and others. except...

there are superheroes with clearly defined abilities that don't miraculously expand...all i'm sayin...

and i haven't even watched too much dragonball. but i've seen enough to know goku bores the fu*k outta me and i think the writers that created him were lazy and uninspired for it.

Last edited by Roo 50; 12-24-2012 at 03:50 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
Danger Zone 50 heat pts50 space
space
$21,417 | POWERFUL
That was kinda dope to me. I think most of those moves were from DBZ Tenkachi or Burst Limit.

Anyways if this was a str8 up death match I think Superman would win if there isn't kryptonite involved. But if they spared together on a reg basis Goku would reach a unheard of level eventually and be able to beat him
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #8
sigNN 11 heat pts11 space
PSN: siGNN XB: siGNN19
space
$4,304 | POWERFUL
UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
because that was the way goku was born a sayan the more they get fu*ked up and tossed around the strong they get when they heal thats why goku gets stronger every time he gets fu*ked up than comes back stonger when he heals.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #9
Jacc Blacc 39 heat pts39 space
TOPSZN
space
$19,530 | POWERFUL
this sh*t again

goku power makes superman look like a fukking chump, im not sure goku would even have to go ssj
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #10
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76 space
L.A. HIGHLYFE
space
$2,185 | POWERFUL
i enjoyed that thanx, is there a part 2 of this?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
SHOWTIME  space
space
$4,261 | 13810792
superman would murk this japanime f*ggot
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #12
THERETURNOFK2Z 2 heat pts space
jus...stop it
space
$1,608 | 10294634
alot of blaspheme being tossed around in this thread ... GOKU would end superman quick.. no debate
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
Lil Biz 68 heat pts68 space
Billionaire Biz
space
$3,336 | POWERFUL
i agree wit some people above...Suprman wack af...Goku would barely have to go SS1 on his a.ss...let along SS2, SS3 and SS4 lol
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #14
meercy|m  space
^DEELiscious^
space
$8,911 | POWERFUL
UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
n*gga just took it to Super Nerd level 3 on my a.ss

highest level ever? and still owned by buu? and this bils n*gga is the strongest in the db universe? well...... get ready for a brand new level of kickass for goku to level up to

but i get it, you could make the same argument for superman and others. except...

there are superheroes with clearly defined abilities that don't miraculously expand...all i'm sayin...

and i haven't even watched too much dragonball. but i've seen enough to know goku bores the fu*k outta me and i think the writers that created him were lazy and uninspired for it.

LAZARO said:
because that was the way goku was born a sayan the more they get fu*ked up and tossed around the strong they get when they heal thats why goku gets stronger every time he gets fu*ked up than comes back stonger when he heals.
basically
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #15
mystic boy 286 heat pts286 space
Hoshido
space
$4,791 | POWERFUL
<--------------------
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #16
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts space
Yall can't live his life
space
$3,857 | 13760369

Vegeta does this when he wasn't even close to SSJ

Superman wouldn't stand a chance.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #17
Black Samurai 75 heat pts75 space
Black and Nerdy
space
$2,771 | POWERFUL
DipsetSoulja said:

Vegeta does this when he wasn't even close to SSJ

Superman wouldn't stand a chance.
Anime filler. Vegeta's most impressive feat to date was destroying android 19. he got owned by everyone decent he fought.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #18
whitesand 43 heat pts43 space
IG: 1soleicey
space
$6,310 | POWERFUL
Since when does Superman f!ght like a super saiyan?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
dog4life 1 heat pts space
Pervy Sage is Back
space
$7,673 | 15221311
super man wouldn't stand a chance against krillin
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
OldeEnglish22oz 7 heat pts space
D-Bag University
space
$18,107 | POWERFUL
UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
Could not agree more. This n*gga dies come back. Train gets stronger. Gets his a.ss beat pop a bean. Some back refreshed. No real weakness at all.

Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
14 viewing
NBA 2K16 listing hints at animation improvements, modes and more
91 comments
@games
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside jazmine
71 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
May 23 - Adult dating site hacked
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Dame Dash Buys KarmaLoop for $7 Million Dollars
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Sauce walka: drake is using Houston
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Welven "Deez Nuts" The Great Gets Pranked... Thinks He Gonna Smash Stri..
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Johnny Depp Turns Cold-Blooded Mob Boss In The New Trailer For Crime Dr..
45 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Throwback: Jamie Foxx ends a comedian's life
129 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
5 viewing
NBA Damien Lillard believes people sleep on Kobe
161 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time