This is BX @ Boxden.com


Advancement de@th Battle: Goku vs Superman 12-21-2012


 Advancement de@th Battle: Goku vs Superman 12-21-2012
topic by 2113 - 12-24-2012, 12:19 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot


Advancement de@th Battle Goku vs Superman 21-12-2012 - YouTube


Latest Movies Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

49 comments for "Advancement de@th Battle: Goku vs Superman 12-21-2012"


 12-24-2012, 01:02 AMaway - #2
lostkauze 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$6,528 | POWERFUL
Goku would whoop supes at SS1
 12-24-2012, 02:30 AMaway - #3
calle13 135 heat pts135

  d 
space
$1,608 | POWERFUL
that was pretty cool but this needs some.... my bad ALOT of graphic improvements
 12-24-2012, 02:51 AMaway - #4
Young_ 215 heat pts215

  d 
space
$20,075 | POWERFUL
gtfoh with that goku ####. he's a joke of a character. first he's the strongest he's ever been. then he reaches some new unheard of level of strength. then that's the strongest. til the next bad guy comes. then, oh ####, there's a NEW top level of strength and goku just made it there. rinse and repeat. he's actually more boring conceptually than the ni##a superman. and superman is one boring a$s character.
 12-24-2012, 03:32 AMaway - #5
2113 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$1,361 | 14226461
Originally Posted by UniVersaceDaGr8
gtfoh with that goku ####. he's a joke of a character. first he's the strongest he's ever been. then he reaches some new unheard of level of strength. then that's the strongest. til the next bad guy comes. then, oh ####, there's a NEW top level of strength and goku just made it there. rinse and repeat. he's actually more boring conceptually than the ni##a superman. and superman is one boring a$s character.
That doesn't explain just goku that pretty much explains comic/manga in general,but the thing is everybody knows this already....and for the record the highest form is Super Sayian 3 and it still got owned by buu...so you're kinda missing with that,and Super Sayian Gogeta is technically the strongest(GT isn't canon so technically Super Sayian 3 is the highest level).....we'll have to see how this new villian bils fairs.
 12-24-2012, 03:43 AMaway - #6
Young_ 215 heat pts215

  d 
space
$20,075 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2113
That doesn't explain just goku that pretty much explains comic/manga in general,but the thing is everybody knows this already....and for the record the highest form is Super Sayian 3 and it still got owned by buu...so you're kinda missing with that,and Super Sayian Gogeta is technically the strongest(GT isn't canon so technically Super Sayian 3 is the highest level).....we'll have to see how this new villian bils fairs.
ni##a just took it to Super Nerd level 3 on my a$s

highest level ever? and still owned by buu? and this bils ni##a is the strongest in the db universe? well...... get ready for a brand new level of kickass for goku to level up to

but i get it, you could make the same argument for superman and others. except...

there are superheroes with clearly defined abilities that don't miraculously expand...all i'm sayin...

and i haven't even watched too much dragonball. but i've seen enough to know goku bores the #### outta me and i think the writers that created him were lazy and uninspired for it.

Last edited by Young_; 12-24-2012 at 03:50 AM..
 12-24-2012, 03:59 AMaway - #7
Danger Zone 44 heat pts44

  d 
space
$16,045 | POWERFUL
That was kinda dope to me. I think most of those moves were from DBZ Tenkachi or Burst Limit.


Anyways if this was a str8 up de@th match I think Superman would win if there isn't kryptonite involved. But if they spared together on a reg basis Goku would reach a unheard of level eventually and be able to beat him
 12-24-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #8
sigNN 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,677 | 19483424
Originally Posted by UniVersaceDaGr8
gtfoh with that goku ####. he's a joke of a character. first he's the strongest he's ever been. then he reaches some new unheard of level of strength. then that's the strongest. til the next bad guy comes. then, oh ####, there's a NEW top level of strength and goku just made it there. rinse and repeat. he's actually more boring conceptually than the ni##a superman. and superman is one boring a$s character.
because that was the way goku was born a sayan the more they get ####ed up and tossed around the strong they get when they heal thats why goku gets stronger every time he gets ####ed up than comes back stonger when he heals.
 12-24-2012, 05:17 PMaway - #9
Jacc Blacc 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$16,049 | POWERFUL
this #### again


goku power makes superman look like a fukking chump, im not sure goku would even have to go ssj
 12-24-2012, 08:23 PMaway - #10
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$2,170 | POWERFUL
i enjoyed that thanx, is there a part 2 of this?
 12-24-2012, 08:32 PMaway - #11
SHOWTIME 

  d 
space
$4,255 | 13810792
superman would murk this japanime ####
 12-24-2012, 09:31 PMaway - #12
THERETURNOFK2Z 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,244 | 7798371
alot of blaspheme being tossed around in this thread ... GOKU would end superman quick.. no debate
 12-24-2012, 09:40 PMaway - #13
Lil Biz 59 heat pts59

  d 
space
$2,707 | POWERFUL
i agree wit some people above...Suprman wack af...Goku would barely have to go SS1 on his a$s...let along SS2, SS3 and SS4 lol
 12-24-2012, 09:58 PMaway - #14
meercy|m 

  d 
space
$8,671 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UniVersaceDaGr8
ni##a just took it to Super Nerd level 3 on my a$s

highest level ever? and still owned by buu? and this bils ni##a is the strongest in the db universe? well...... get ready for a brand new level of kickass for goku to level up to

but i get it, you could make the same argument for superman and others. except...

there are superheroes with clearly defined abilities that don't miraculously expand...all i'm sayin...

and i haven't even watched too much dragonball. but i've seen enough to know goku bores the #### outta me and i think the writers that created him were lazy and uninspired for it.


Originally Posted by LAZARO
because that was the way goku was born a sayan the more they get ####ed up and tossed around the strong they get when they heal thats why goku gets stronger every time he gets ####ed up than comes back stonger when he heals.
basically
 12-24-2012, 11:13 PMaway - #15
mystic boy 198 heat pts198

  d 
space
$4,365 | POWERFUL
<--------------------
 12-24-2012, 11:40 PMonline - #16
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,398 | 11714191
Vegeta destroy a planet - YouTube

Vegeta does this when he wasn't even close to SSJ

Superman wouldn't stand a chance.
 12-24-2012, 11:52 PMaway - #17
Black Samurai 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$2,236 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DipsetSoulja


Vegeta does this when he wasn't even close to SSJ

Superman wouldn't stand a chance.
Anime filler. Vegeta's most impressive feat to date was destroying android 19. he got owned by everyone decent he fought.
 12-25-2012, 12:39 AMaway - #18
whitesand 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$4,859 | POWERFUL
Since when does Superman f!ght like a super saiyan?
 12-25-2012, 01:59 AMaway - #19
dog4life 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,838 | 12655567
super man wouldn't stand a chance against krillin
 12-25-2012, 02:50 AMaway - #20
Shyne-C 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$12,407 | POWERFUL
Goku and the saiyans represents the black man. When you understand that you realize superman wouldn't have a chance.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods and Kings, Has the Most B..
112 comments
NBA Chicago Bulls making push for Kevin Love
64 comments
Image inside  *WARNING* People with OCD - Do Not Enter!
73 comments
 Video inside Schmurda Say Ny Started Bangin Cuz Of Chiraq
New reply 2 minutes ago - 125 comments - by NoLastName
 NBA Jamal Crawford Smoking That Good Sh-t: Calls Kobe &quo...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 90 comments - by MikeJones212
 Image(s) inside Best "bounce Back" Album
New reply 3 minutes ago - 57 comments - by AC SLATER
 NBA Kobe Bryant (jersey #8) Vs Lebron James (cavs)
New reply 26 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Hoop Dreams
 NFL Robert Griffin Iii Gives Himself New Nickname
New reply 9 minutes ago - 78 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Kim K's Brother Admits To Being Aroused By Her....kany...
New reply 36 minutes ago - 86 comments - by HipHopFactz
  Great Games You Wouldn't Be Caught Dead Playing Today...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Ctrllers
 Article inside Jay Z & Beyoncé Reportedly Trying To Split Without...
New reply 50 minutes ago - 200 comments - by CrunchTime CDN

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.