This is BX @ Boxden.com

15 of the Best Will Ferrell Movie Quotes

15 of the Best Will Ferrell Movie Quotes
topic by Brainwave - 08-25-2011, 02:12 PM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

"The Other Guys"

Terry Holtz (Mark Wahlberg): “I don’t like you… If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I’d swim out into the ocean and EAT YOU! And then bang your tuna wife.”

Allen Gamble (Ferrell): “OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don’t like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I’m a$suming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10.”

"Old School"

“Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we’re going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don’t know, I don’t know if we’ll have enough time.” — Frank

"Elf"

“I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.” — Buddy

"Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy"

Ron Burgundy: “Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which, of course, in German means a whale’s v#gina.”

Veronica Corningstone (Christina Applegate): “No, there’s no way that’s correct.”

Ron: “I’m sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don’t know what it means. I’ll be honest, I don’t think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.”

Veronica: Doesn’t it mean Saint Diego?

Ron: No. No.
Veronica: No, that’s – that’s what it means. Really.
Ron: Agree to disagree.

"Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy"

[to his dog Baxer] “What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole… wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Heck, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing. How ‘bout we get you in your pj’s and we hit the hay.” — Ron Burgundy

"Kicking and Screaming"

Phil Weston (Ferrell): “You’re my a$sistant. You’re supposed to back me up and go get me juiceboxes whenever I want. Now go get me a juicebox!”

Mike Ditka: “DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU’RE TALKING TO?”

Phil Weston: “I’m talkin’ to the juicebox guy!”

Mike Ditka: “You’re crazy!”

Phil Weston: “I’m not crazy, I’m just thirsty!”

Mike Ditka: “OH, YOU GO TO HELL!”

Phil Weston: “No, you go to hell, and while you’re there, why don’t you grab me a juicebox!”

"Talladega Nights"

“Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.’” — Ricky Bobby

"Talladega Nights"

“Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin’ there in your ghost manger, just lookin’ at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin’ ‘bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin’ me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.” — Ricky Bobby

"Talladega Nights"

[television commercial] “Hey. I’m Ricky Bobby. When you’re workin’ on your mysterious lady parts and stuff, you should have the right tools too. That’s why you should use… MayPax. The official tampon of NASCAR.”

"Land of the Lost"

“Matt Lauer can suck it!” — Dr. Rick Marshall

"Land of the Lost"

“Captain Kirk’s n#pples!” — Dr. Rick Marshall

"Blades of Glory"

“I’m a s3x addict. It’s my cross to bear. It’s a real disease with doctors and medicine and everything!” — Chazz Michael Michaels

"Semi-Pro"

“Everybody panic! Oh my God, there’s a bear loose in the coliseum! There will be no refunds! Your refund will be escaping this de@thtrap with your life! If you have a small child, use it as a shield! They love the tender meat! Cover your sodas! Dewie loves sugar!” — Jackie Moon

"Step Brothers"

“I’m so scared right now. I’m just gonna to do what’s sensible, I’m gonna file for unemployment. Then I’m gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they… they give you the tools to be your own boss.” — Brennan Huff

"Wedding Crashers"

“HEY MOM! CAN WE GET SOME MEATLOAF? What is she doing back there? I never know what she’s doing.” — Chazz Reinhold

Entertainment News, Celebrity Photos, Celebrity Gossip | Extra

Latest Movies Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

12 comments for "15 of the Best Will Ferrell Movie Quotes"

08-25-2011, 02:18 PMaway - #2
JewsusChrist 126 heat pts126

d 
space
$14,317 | POWERFUL
i die everything i watch the wedding crashers scene
 08-25-2011, 06:30 PMaway - #3
pootysmack 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,509 | 7203518

08-25-2011, 06:53 PMaway - #4
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$16,795 | POWERFUL
Ron Burgundy: I'm a man who discovered the wheel, and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn! That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of ours. It's science.

Ron Burgundy: I'm in a glass case of emotion!
 08-25-2011, 06:54 PMonline - #5
Kontrast0 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$22,694 | POWERFUL
I wanna make bank bro! I wanna get a$s!
 08-25-2011, 07:04 PMaway - #6
DesertEagle 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$7,184 | POWERFUL
You're my boy, Blue!
 08-25-2011, 07:06 PMaway - #7
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

d 
space
$38,095 | POWERFUL

"im gonna take a pillowcase, and fill it full of bars of soap, and beat the crap out of you"

"no way kimosabe, this my house now."

08-25-2011, 07:17 PMaway - #8
meepos 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$9,539 | POWERFUL
i was about to say that lion swimming in the ocean theory better be there, first one
 08-25-2011, 07:34 PMaway - #9
jack_napier 

d 
space
$3,373 | 7351419
I'd pick all 15 from anchorman.. that movie is goat will ferrell flick.
 08-25-2011, 08:48 PMonline - #10
schlegel 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,565 | 10826139
Will Ferrell is the GOAT!
 08-26-2011, 12:36 AMaway - #11
case sensitive 

d 
space
$3,318 | 8837674
Milk.....was a BAAAAAAAAAAD CHOICE...
 08-26-2011, 11:14 AMaway - #12
keithbm1111 96 heat pts96

d 
space
$27,502 | POWERFUL
literally impossible for me to create a list for his quotes. theres just way too many
 08-26-2011, 12:26 PMaway - #13
lilsnatch770|M 92 heat pts92

d 
space
$28,084 | POWERFUL
I think the Enterprise Rent-A-Car one is one of my favorites. Maybe because the other day someone was asking me what I was going to do after grad school and that's what I told them.

I laughed. They seemed confused.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
65 comments
NBA BREAKING NEWS: Steve Nash OUT for season
131 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 14 seconds ago - 75 comments - by KleanKutt100
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 144 comments - by JNumbaNC
  Oct 23 - Substitute Teacher Gives Student A Bj On Her ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 144 comments - by ima80baby
 Image(s) inside White Girl Got Azz!!!!!!
New reply 9 minutes ago - 112 comments - by tokinjohn
  Oct 23 - Ebola In Nyc
New reply 5 minutes ago - 87 comments - by Pdouble69
  Anyone Got Any Invites For Inbox By Gmail?
New reply 11 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Dillinger805
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 5 minutes ago - 116 comments - by foshomoney
 NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers The Worst Manufactured Superteam...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 75 comments - by HeatMafia410

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.