This is BX @ Boxden.com

15 Insane Theories About Movies And Television That Will Blow Your Mind :iranmaybe:

15 Insane Theories About Movies And Television That Will Blow Your Mind :iranmaybe:
topic by Roo 50 - 09-13-2012, 12:10 PM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

15 Insane Theories About Movies And Television That Will Blow Your Mind

1. The "Aladdin" Is Set In The Future Theory

There's a scene in "Aladdin" where Genie calls Aladdin's clothes "so 3rd century." However, as we all know, the Genie was locked inside a lamp for the past 10,000 years, meaning that there is no way he could have known what the 3rd century was like.
This means that "Aladdin" actually takes place in the FUTURE, in at least 10,300 AD. The movie itself is set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, one where only some Arabic culture has survived. The things called "magic" are actually just some of the technological marvels left behind by the previous civilization. These include flying carpets and genetically engineered parrots which can comprehend human speech instead of just mimicking it.
How else could the Genie do impressions of ancient, long-dead celebrities like Groucho Marx, Jack Nicholson, etc?

2. The "Rugrats" Never Happened Theory

None of the babies in "Rugrats" actually exist, but they are all instead figments of Angelica's imagination, as result of her parent's negligence.
Chuckie died with his mother, which explains how much of a nervous wreck his father is.
Tommy was a stillborn baby, which explains why his father, Stu, was always in the basement making toys for the son he never had.
Finally, the DeVilles had an abortion. To compensate for not knowing the s3x of the baby, Angelica invented twins in her head, one boy, one girl.

3. The Codename: James Bond Theory

Bond is not just one person. "James Bond" is as much a codename as "007." This makes sense, and allows several actors to play the James Bond.

4. Rebecca Black's "Friday"-JFK Theory

"Friday" is about the JFK a$sassination. The man driving the car JFK was in was named Samuel Kickin (Kickin in the front seat, sittin in the back seat...). The a$sassination occurred on a Friday, and after JFK was shot the secret service told Jackie Kennedy to "get down" (got to get down on Friday). The cold war and the spread of Communism are referenced (everybody's Russian).
Finally, instead of eating a breakfast of eggs and sausage that morning, JFK opted for a bowl of Bran Flakes (got to have my bowl- got to have cereal). The following Monday, JFK was due to sign a law that provided bus transportation to all students (got to catch my bus...)

The Spongebob Mutant Theory

Spongebob and all his friends are the product radiation from atomic testing during the '40s and '50s on the Bikini Atoll. They live underneath the area, explaining the name "Bikini Bottom."

6. The Pokemon "War In Kanto" Theory

7. The Two Inspector Gadgets Theory

There are actually two Inspector Gadgets. The first was long thought to be dead, so a second was built, one with the same dog, niece, life. When the first returns from being presumably dead and sees he has been replaced, he snaps. He vows to destroy the man who took his place and a$sumes a new identity... Dr. Claw.

9. The All Of Quentin Tarantino's Films Take Place In The Same Universe Theory

It's well known that all of Tarantino's films take place in the same universe - this is est@blished by the fact that Mr. Blonde and Vince Vega are brothers, everybody smokes Red Apple cigarettes, Mr. White worked with Alabama from True Romance, etc.
As it turns out, Donny Donowitz, 'The Bear Jew', is the father of movie producer Lee Donowitz from True Romance - which means that, in Tarantino's universe, everybody grew up learning about how a bunch of commando Jews machine gunned Hitler to de@th in a burning movie theater, as opposed to quietly k!lling himself in a bunker.
Because World War 2 ended in a movie theater, everybody lends greater significance to pop culture, hence why seemingly everybody has Abed-level knowledge of movies and TV. Likewise, because America won World War 2 in one concentrated act of hyperviolent slaughter, Americans as a whole are more desensitized to that sort of thing. Hence why Butch is unfazed by k!lling two people, Mr. White and Mr. Pink take a pragmatic approach to k!lling in their line of work, Esmerelda the cab driver is obsessed with de@th, etc.
You can extrapolate this further when you realize that Tarantino's movies are technically two universes - he's gone on record as saying that k!ll Bill and From Dusk 'Til Dawn take place in a 'movie movie universe'; that is, they're movies that characters from the Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, and de@th Proof universe would go to see in theaters. (Kill Bill, after all, is basically Fox Force Five, right on down to Mia Wallace playing the title role.)
What immediately springs to mind about k!ll Bill and From Dusk 'Til Dawn? That they're crazy violent, even by Tarantino standards. These are the movies produced in a world where America's crowning victory was locking a bunch of people in a movie theater and blowing it to bits - and keep in mind, Lee Donowitz, son of one of the people on the $uicide mission to k!ll Hitler, is a very successful movie producer.
Basically, it turns every Tarantino movie into alternate reality sci fi.
the rest are here

15 Insane Theories About Movies And Television That Will Blow Your Mind

Latest Movies Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

68 comments for "15 Insane Theories About Movies And Television That Will Blow Your Mind :iranmaybe:"

09-13-2012, 02:13 PMaway - #2
Propel Water 5 heat pts

d 
space
$13,944 | POWERFUL
the rugrats one is wild...

forest gump is actully very believable
 09-13-2012, 02:50 PMaway - #3
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$12,080 | POWERFUL

Will actually died in the f!ght on the basketball court in West Philly.

The taxi driver is actually God, who drives a "rare" cab. He takes Will to heaven, where he works out all his issues with his wealthy Aunt and Uncle.

Will only sees his mother and father on special occasions, because that's when they come to visit his grave.
 09-13-2012, 02:53 PMaway - #4
Damagegadget 393 heat pts393

d 
space
$25,131 | POWERFUL
they also serve "crab"by paddies in bikini bottom...
 09-13-2012, 03:00 PMonline - #5
circleofpurple 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,506 | 7545521
Originally Posted by Wasted

That's crazy ####! And wasn't there an episode where will woke up in a graveyard and was playing games and talking with ghosts? Maybe that was his reality instead of a dream.
 09-13-2012, 03:37 PMaway - #6
Cheeze 491 heat pts491

d 
space
$30,947 | POWERFUL
4. Rebecca Black's "Friday"-JFK Theory

"Friday" is about the JFK a$sassination. The man driving the car JFK was in was named Samuel Kickin (Kickin in the front seat, sittin in the back seat...). The a$sassination occurred on a Friday, and after JFK was shot the secret service told Jackie Kennedy to "get down" (got to get down on Friday). The cold war and the spread of Communism are referenced (everybody's Russian).
Finally, instead of eating a breakfast of eggs and sausage that morning, JFK opted for a bowl of Bran Flakes (got to have my bowl- got to have cereal). The following Monday, JFK was due to sign a law that provided bus transportation to all students (got to catch my bus...)
 09-13-2012, 03:46 PMaway - #7
meepos 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$9,543 | POWERFUL
the quentin tarantino one is true.
 09-13-2012, 04:01 PMaway - #8
Screwhead|m 173 heat pts173

d 
space
$14,778 | POWERFUL
"Friday" is about the JFK[..]assination. The man driving the car JFK was in was named Samuel Kickin (Kickin in the front seat, sittin in the back seat...). The[..]assination occurred on a Friday, and after JFK was shot the secret service told Jackie Kennedy to "get down" (got to get down on Friday). The cold war and the spread of Communism are referenced (everybody's Russian).
The music business knows no bounds in their depravity.
 09-13-2012, 04:06 PMaway - #9
Roo 50 247 heat pts247

d 
space
$21,451 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by meepos
the quentin tarantino one is true.
I feel like it's just his own obsessions comin out in his art on a consistent basis.
 09-13-2012, 05:35 PMaway - #10
stlcardinals19 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$13,695 | POWERFUL

Oh my

But then again I'm more under the impression it's just an innocent song about the best day of the week for school kids

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 09-13-2012 at 05:37 PM..
 09-13-2012, 05:46 PMaway - #11
patt24 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$3,277 | POWERFUL
1204392352987547936975378694 dead bananas
 09-13-2012, 06:09 PMaway - #12
Superstarbrown7 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$1,153 | 8855217
Originally Posted by Wasted

i never knew that get thats crazy
 09-13-2012, 06:14 PMaway - #13
DOOMage 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$3,820 | POWERFUL
The Inspector Gadget Theory

09-13-2012, 06:42 PMaway - #14
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,587 | 12248498
The Rebecca Black one

09-13-2012, 07:10 PMaway - #15
Mikey c 

d 
space
$1,143 | 4641787

Samuel Kickin? That ni##a's name was William Greer.
 09-13-2012, 07:26 PMaway - #16
Mumbletaker 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$4,023 | POWERFUL
found this on reddit
"Peter pan is all about abortion. The "lost boys" that will never grow up. Living in NEVERland. Oh and the antagonist is a man named Captain Hook. Need I say more?"
 09-13-2012, 07:50 PMaway - #17
jack_napier 

d 
space
$3,399 | 7351420
dope read, props.
 09-13-2012, 07:55 PMaway - #18
jack_napier 

d 
space
$3,399 | 7351420
Originally Posted by DOOMage
The Inspector Gadget Theory

that rebecca black one tho lol wow.
 09-13-2012, 09:54 PMaway - #19
Jack.Nappier 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$1,857 | 12230343
that inspector gadget fresh prince got me thinkin like damn could this be life?
 09-13-2012, 10:46 PMonline - #20
justinjones 245 heat pts245

d 
space
$43,074 | POWERFUL
somebody did a poster based off the ferris bueller theory

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Dam bx , Tay600 really mad at me!
84 comments
How is Dej Loaf Famous? (Might Be The Worst Performance Ive Eve..
97 comments
Chief Keef "Mansion Musik" (Artwork +Tracklist)
55 comments
 NFL Gobble Gobble Bi-ch.. Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) @ Dall...
New reply 25 seconds ago - 65 comments - by Kooper
 NBA Rose Basically Admits He Sat Out Just Because He Was T...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 67 comments - by MikeJones212
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 52 seconds ago - 201 comments - by Ari Gold
  Nov 26 - Michael Brown's Mom: Darren Wilson Testimony ...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 91 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Chiwire: Lil Reese Calls Out P. Rico For Fake Jordans
New reply 2 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Nasty Neighbor
 NFL What Should Rg3 Upcoming 30 For 30 Be Called?
New reply 20 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Kingpin 313
 NBA Hornets Coach Says Hot N*gga Lance Is Not A "star...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 55 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Aren’t We Talking About Michael...
New reply 29 minutes ago - 266 comments - by Carlton Black

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,814 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.