Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

What site can I get the best FAKE Jordans?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 Video inside Real talk i ALWAYS wondered what happened to this kid.
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
72 viewing
 Video inside Broad Lowkey Putting Fab Out There
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
54 viewing
 Image inside How the fu-k ?
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
45 viewing
 Video inside 50 Cent Talks 2Pac Movie, Tyga & Kylie Jenner, Mayweather, Bang'em Smur..
65 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 What site can I get the best FAKE Jordans?
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #81
HUMAN_CRACK 3 heat pts space
avatar space
MICHIGAN MADE
space
$6,175 | 10617807
dont do it
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #82
Kala Babu  space
avatar space
Battle Red Texan
space
$2,125 | 4169211
YOUNGZERO said:
AND UR THE DUMBA$$ who spends hundreds on shoes. Along with the rest of ya'll.

Like i said, the hood feels me. THE SUBURBS don't.

LIKE someone said before they buy real sh*t and can't tell the difference from the fake sh*t.

This is a MORAL DILEMMA, not about who has enough money for this and that.

THERE ARE KIDS STARVING while your b*tcha$$es are buying 4hundred dollar shoes.

THERE'S ALOT OF WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY, and you people are part of the problem.

UR LOGIC is all FUKED UP.
now let me be clear im against all forms of rascism f**k white ppl for being rascist f**k black ppl for being racists f**k brown ppl and every one in between. but honestly im going to totally contradict myself and go out on a limb and just say ur white. that is all. and honestly just get ur paper up before u even think about it like the dudes up there said you will thank us later.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #83
egotistical 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$6,853 | POWERFUL
There is something called saving try it ... if you really want them save ur money then buy the real s**t ... the fake s**t will not do anything for u, they won't last long at all, they will get f**ked on alot faster then the real ones ... save and buy real it is better long term investment ...
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #84
KingoBling 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,640 | 0
2 FN LoW said:
You work harder then me? hahaha

You just said who the f**k works on sundays...Guess what, i do...I work 7 days a week, 20hrs a day...
since when did u become a NFL coach?? u f**king embelisher.

i make more in my tax return for the year, then 5-6 months salary of majority of people in US, and i dont see a problem with wearing fake clothing, so why should you?

you obviously have some bigger problems if gotta hate on someone who cant afford authentic but wants that style of clothing? i mean when u walk down the street k the majority of people are thinking man that fruit is wearing fake jays.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #85
Myworld82  space
avatar space
M-Town King
space
$2,513 | 11623163
KingoBling said:
since when did u become a NFL coach?? u f**king embelisher.

i make more in my tax return for the year, then 5-6 months salary of majority of people in US, and i dont see a problem with wearing fake clothing, so why should you?

you obviously have some bigger problems if gotta hate on someone who cant afford authentic but wants that style of clothing? i mean when u walk down the street k the majority of people are thinking man that fruit is wearing fake jays.
If you can't afford the real s**t, then you shouldn't be trying to buy the fake s**t. Fact of the matter is, you are trying to portray something that you obviously are not. Why don't you focus on trying to get money so you can afford the real s**t, whether you want to buy it or not. If you want some gucci s**t, you should be able to afford that s**t, or strive to be able to afford that s**t. Not go out and buy fake s**t, because you are wasting money anyway. You wear fake s**t, you are portraying a fake lifestyle, which makes you a fake a.ss person. Is that so hard to understand?
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #86
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,341 | 9547477
KingoBling said:
since when did u become a NFL coach?? u f**king embelisher.

i make more in my tax return for the year, then 5-6 months salary of majority of people in US, and i dont see a problem with wearing fake clothing, so why should you?

you obviously have some bigger problems if gotta hate on someone who cant afford authentic but wants that style of clothing? i mean when u walk down the street k the majority of people are thinking man that fruit is wearing fake jays.
What does being an NFL coach have to do with working hard? Do you believe NFL coaches are the hardest working people in the world? During the offseason some of them have 3-4 months off

As already said, numerous times (reading is key), if you live in an area where fashion is taken to the highest regard then yes you will get clowned for wearing fake products. You believe we have the problem, but the real problem are these lames tryin to fit into the culture with some fake a.ss s**t...Its just not cool nor does it show you really want to be involved in the culture...The only thing it shows is that you are tryin to pretend to fit in somewhere you really have no business being, and s**t like that gets you clowned...

Can they easily be pointed out every time on the street when dude is just walking by? Of course not. Not unless is a color scheme never released, then thats an obvious...But when dude rolls into one of the local spots when everybody is standing around, or comes through to one of the sneaker exhibits, they will be exposed. You cant expect to hang out with some sneakerheads and not be exposed for your fakeness when we all take a great deal of interest in what one another is rockin...

Its not just the sneaker and fashion culture which rags on people for tryin to fit in somewhere they dont belong, its every culture...Your accepted in any culture out there if you show you have a passion for it, but when you come through in ways like this, it shows no passion and gets you no respect..

Last edited by 2 FN LoW; 11-16-2009 at 07:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #87
rickster1221  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$793 | 8920
you should ask NIKE.com if they have a good fake site they can show you.

Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #88
ced_2126  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$510 | 653195
dont spend ova a hundred for shoes?..uve never seen a quater of kush dro purp or anything either for urself..reggie bush alllllllll day for uuuuu lololololololol...nah im f**kin witcha..u prolly get a gram lmao
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #89
YOUNGZERO 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Proper Techno & G-House
space
$5,229 | 15881226
I would step on all ur muthafukin' SHOES b*tches!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #90
Smackin Suckas  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$198 | 1096661
The funniest thing is when i catch n*ggas rockin jordans in colors that never released! Im always like is this n*gga seriousssss!!! same thing i thought reading this thread! take your broke a.ss into the nearest payless and buy some shaqs n*gga! jordans aint for you!
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #91
Just1Spark  space
avatar space
dome getter
space
$2,179 | 7388483
Stack that cheese man and cop a real pair.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #92
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,341 | 9547477
YOUNGZERO said:
I would step on all ur muthafukin' SHOES b*tches!!!!!!
Atleast they wouldnt f**kin collapse when you stepped on em, unlike the those fakes you love oh so much...
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #93
FSU_CANE561  space
avatar space
The Greatest of All Gr8s!
space
$382 | 2028207
finally made it to the last page. BX is always good for a laugh.

Threadstarter was askin for it tho, just by the title. dude coulda just goggled what he was looking for but I honestly feel he wanted the attention. if u want the fakes, get the fakes. or u can do like most suggest and save ur money and cop some authentics. Its not that bad of an investment honestly, its only one pair
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #94
ev1lle1  space
avatar space
TrainwithTiko.com
space
$336 | 4369359
You know these n*ggas is sensitive about they shoes...mann.. he came to the wrong place to ask that s**t..lol.

Personally I dont give a f**k what another n*gga is wearing.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #95
lr501  space
avatar space
Born n Bred....
space
$3,135 | 4331880
jesus christ
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #96
VerballyAbusive  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,187 | 9303043
If you want to buy the fakes, it's a personal decision. Same thing as if you want to buy the reals. Both personal decisions, respect the individual and keep it moving. Close thread.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #97
KingoBling 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,640 | 0
2 FN LoW said:
What does being an NFL coach have to do with working hard? Do you believe NFL coaches are the hardest working people in the world? During the offseason some of them have 3-4 months off

As already said, numerous times (reading is key), if you live in an area where fashion is taken to the highest regard then yes you will get clowned for wearing fake products. You believe we have the problem, but the real problem are these lames tryin to fit into the culture with some fake a.ss s**t...Its just not cool nor does it show you really want to be involved in the culture...The only thing it shows is that you are tryin to pretend to fit in somewhere you really have no business being, and s**t like that gets you clowned...

Can they easily be pointed out every time on the street when dude is just walking by? Of course not. Not unless is a color scheme never released, then thats an obvious...But when dude rolls into one of the local spots when everybody is standing around, or comes through to one of the sneaker exhibits, they will be exposed. You cant expect to hang out with some sneakerheads and not be exposed for your fakeness when we all take a great deal of interest in what one another is rockin...

Its not just the sneaker and fashion culture which rags on people for tryin to fit in somewhere they dont belong, its every culture...Your accepted in any culture out there if you show you have a passion for it, but when you come through in ways like this, it shows no passion and gets you no respect..
ok its your opinion that clothes and shoes are a culture. its people like you who take this way to seriously that you turn into some religious type fanatics.

dude didnt say anywhere that he wanted to join your fruit loop "culture", he just wanted that shape/design of shoe because he thinks its fly and since he cant afford the "authentic" he wants a cheaper version, that only some nerds who devote 20 hours 7/days a week to them would notice that they aint kosher.

just use some rational logic here (i know its hard for "religious" types to do that) and understand that this guy could give a f**k if you think he fits in or not.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #98
YOUNGZERO 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Proper Techno & G-House
space
$5,229 | 15881226
KingoBling said:
ok its your opinion that clothes and shoes are a culture. its people like you who take this way to seriously that you turn into some religious type fanatics.

dude didnt say anywhere that he wanted to join your fruit loop "culture", he just wanted that shape/design of shoe because he thinks its fly and since he cant afford the "authentic" he wants a cheaper version, that only some nerds who devote 20 hours 7/days a week to them would notice that they aint kosher.

just use some rational logic here (i know its hard for "religious" types to do that) and understand that this guy could give a f**k if you think he fits in or not.
THANK YOU.

Ur all people trying to fit in trying to be cool when these foo's are the ones laughed at by REAL MUTHAF*CKAS.

NO ONE GIVES A F*CK ABOUT ALL UR DAMN TENNIS SHOES!!!

All these foo's get along cuz ONE we are in the "sneaker" section, some stay in here far too long trying to look trendy like a hyna.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #99
jewelz1132 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,999 | POWERFUL
YOUNGZERO said:
I BET YOU A THOUSAND DOLLARS I WORK HARDER THAN YOU!

f*cking pencil pusher. I get paid nice. MY PROBLEM here is spending toooooo much for something you DON'T REALLY NEED.

MY PROBLEM is that corporate america has a hold of you people and I wanna FREE YOU from your mental slavery.

And why the F*CK would I wanna look like someone who can afford 300 dollar kicks??

I just like the IV's.... 1999 retro black/cement gray with the NIKE logo on the back. By the way.
n*gga if you can bet someone a thousand, you can buy a pair of real jordans...Lames try to come on here and front about having this amount of money and whatnot..you bragging about the money have but why can't you do anything with it? You don't "get paid nice" so you shouldn't even worry about sneakers with all your expenses..You want 1999 breds and they go 275+, the pack version cheaper..You think people are lame for worying about your fakes, whats a Jordan symbol on the back going to hurt? For the most part it's the same sneaker

Last edited by jewelz1132; 11-17-2009 at 04:26 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #100
HDKG614  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$448 | 988636

Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
 
Home > all sections > Kicks @ BX
  
    
          join bx

 


that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
26 viewing
The Top 10 Costliest Prostitutes on the Planet
114 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside :DEAD: (Trust me you will be too lol)
136 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Article inside Here’s Why the Hulk Was Cut Out of ‘Captain America: Civil War’
34 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NCAAF Media prolly gonna hate on Cam Newton for this IG post
117 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside South Side Crips killed PAC for Diddy & Poochie Killed Biggie For Suge ?
177 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Rex Dickson admits Aggressive catch is OP
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Sep 2 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: This is the difference between Donald Trump and B..
20 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
10 viewing
NFL Tom Brady wins Judge nullifies the 4 game suspension
451 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time