This is BX @ Boxden.com

What site can I get the best FAKE Jordans?

What site can I get the best FAKE Jordans?
 11-16-2009, 12:49 PMaway - #81
HUMAN_CRACK 3 heat pts

d 
space
$6,021 | 10167818
dont do it
 11-16-2009, 04:13 PMaway - #82
Kala Babu 

d 
space
$1,886 | 2971844
Originally Posted by YOUNGZERO
AND UR THE DUMBA$$ who spends hundreds on shoes. Along with the rest of ya'll.

Like i said, the hood feels me. THE SUBURBS don't.

LIKE someone said before they buy real #### and can't tell the difference from the fake ####.

This is a MORAL DILEMMA, not about who has enough money for this and that.

THERE ARE KIDS STARVING while your b*tcha$$es are buying 4hundred dollar shoes.

THERE'S ALOT OF WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY, and you people are part of the problem.

UR LOGIC is all FUKED UP.
now let me be clear im against all forms of rascism #### white ppl for being rascist #### black ppl for being racists #### brown ppl and every one in between. but honestly im going to totally contradict myself and go out on a limb and just say ur white. that is all. and honestly just get ur paper up before u even think about it like the dudes up there said you will thank us later.
 11-16-2009, 05:20 PMaway - #83
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,751 | POWERFUL
There is something called saving try it ... if you really want them save ur money then buy the real #### ... the fake #### will not do anything for u, they won't last long at all, they will get ####ed on alot faster then the real ones ... save and buy real it is better long term investment ...
 11-16-2009, 07:15 PMaway - #84
KingoBling 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,640 | 0
Originally Posted by 2 FN LoW
You work harder then me? hahaha

You just said who the #### works on sundays...Guess what, i do...I work 7 days a week, 20hrs a day...
since when did u become a NFL coach?? u ####ing embelisher.

i make more in my tax return for the year, then 5-6 months salary of majority of people in US, and i dont see a problem with wearing fake clothing, so why should you?

you obviously have some bigger problems if gotta hate on someone who cant afford authentic but wants that style of clothing? i mean when u walk down the street k the majority of people are thinking man that fruit is wearing fake jays.
 11-16-2009, 07:37 PMaway - #85
Myworld82 

d 
space
$2,490 | 10813687
Originally Posted by KingoBling

i make more in my tax return for the year, then 5-6 months salary of majority of people in US, and i dont see a problem with wearing fake clothing, so why should you?

you obviously have some bigger problems if gotta hate on someone who cant afford authentic but wants that style of clothing? i mean when u walk down the street k the majority of people are thinking man that fruit is wearing fake jays.
If you can't afford the real ####, then you shouldn't be trying to buy the fake ####. Fact of the matter is, you are trying to portray something that you obviously are not. Why don't you focus on trying to get money so you can afford the real ####, whether you want to buy it or not. If you want some gucci ####, you should be able to afford that ####, or strive to be able to afford that ####. Not go out and buy fake ####, because you are wasting money anyway. You wear fake ####, you are portraying a fake lifestyle, which makes you a fake a$s person. Is that so hard to understand?
 11-16-2009, 08:48 PMaway - #86
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$3,340 | 9547477

What does being an NFL coach have to do with working hard? Do you believe NFL coaches are the hardest working people in the world? During the offseason some of them have 3-4 months off

As already said, numerous times (reading is key), if you live in an area where fashion is taken to the highest regard then yes you will get clowned for wearing fake products. You believe we have the problem, but the real problem are these lames tryin to fit into the culture with some fake a$s ####...Its just not cool nor does it show you really want to be involved in the culture...The only thing it shows is that you are tryin to pretend to fit in somewhere you really have no business being, and #### like that gets you clowned...

Can they easily be pointed out every time on the street when dude is just walking by? Of course not. Not unless is a color scheme never released, then thats an obvious...But when dude rolls into one of the local spots when everybody is standing around, or comes through to one of the sneaker exhibits, they will be exposed. You cant expect to hang out with some sneakerheads and not be exposed for your fakeness when we all take a great deal of interest in what one another is rockin...

Its not just the sneaker and fashion culture which rags on people for tryin to fit in somewhere they dont belong, its every culture...Your accepted in any culture out there if you show you have a passion for it, but when you come through in ways like this, it shows no passion and gets you no respect..

Last edited by 2 FN LoW; 11-16-2009 at 08:50 PM..
 11-16-2009, 09:22 PMaway - #87
rickster1221 

d 
space
$792 | 8920
you should ask NIKE.com if they have a good fake site they can show you.

11-16-2009, 11:17 PMaway - #88
ced_2126 

d 
space
$509 | 653195
dont spend ova a hundred for shoes?..uve never seen a quater of kush dro purp or anything either for urself..reggie bush alllllllll day for uuuuu lololololololol...nah im ####in witcha..u prolly get a gram lmao
 11-16-2009, 11:40 PMaway - #89
YOUNGZERO 2 heat pts

d 
space
$5,229 | 15776173
I would step on all ur muthafukin' SHOES b*tches!!!!!!
 11-17-2009, 12:29 AMaway - #90
Smackin Suckas 

d 
space
$198 | 1096661
The funniest thing is when i catch ni##as rockin jordans in colors that never released! Im always like is this ni##a seriousssss!!! same thing i thought reading this thread! take your broke a$s into the nearest payless and buy some shaqs ni##a! jordans aint for you!
 11-17-2009, 04:04 AMonline - #91
Just1Spark 

d 
space
$2,165 | 7379530
Stack that cheese man and cop a real pair.
 11-17-2009, 06:03 AMaway - #92
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$3,340 | 9547477
I would step on all ur muthafukin' SHOES b*tches!!!!!!
Atleast they wouldnt ####in collapse when you stepped on em, unlike the those fakes you love oh so much...
 11-17-2009, 09:45 AMaway - #93
FSU_CANE561 

d 
space
$350 | 1923180
finally made it to the last page. BX is always good for a laugh.

Threadstarter was askin for it tho, just by the title. dude coulda just goggled what he was looking for but I honestly feel he wanted the attention. if u want the fakes, get the fakes. or u can do like most suggest and save ur money and cop some authentics. Its not that bad of an investment honestly, its only one pair
 11-17-2009, 09:56 AMaway - #94
ev1lle1 

d 
space
$336 | 4369359
You know these ni##as is sensitive about they shoes...mann.. he came to the wrong place to ask that ####..lol.

Personally I dont give a #### what another ni##a is wearing.
 11-17-2009, 10:27 AMaway - #95
lr501 

d 
space
$3,132 | 4331880
jesus christ
 11-17-2009, 11:44 AMaway - #96
VerballyAbusive 

d 
space
$4,026 | 9035132
If you want to buy the fakes, it's a personal decision. Same thing as if you want to buy the reals. Both personal decisions, respect the individual and keep it moving. Close thread.
 11-17-2009, 05:09 PMaway - #97
KingoBling 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,640 | 0
Originally Posted by 2 FN LoW
What does being an NFL coach have to do with working hard? Do you believe NFL coaches are the hardest working people in the world? During the offseason some of them have 3-4 months off

As already said, numerous times (reading is key), if you live in an area where fashion is taken to the highest regard then yes you will get clowned for wearing fake products. You believe we have the problem, but the real problem are these lames tryin to fit into the culture with some fake a$s ####...Its just not cool nor does it show you really want to be involved in the culture...The only thing it shows is that you are tryin to pretend to fit in somewhere you really have no business being, and #### like that gets you clowned...

Can they easily be pointed out every time on the street when dude is just walking by? Of course not. Not unless is a color scheme never released, then thats an obvious...But when dude rolls into one of the local spots when everybody is standing around, or comes through to one of the sneaker exhibits, they will be exposed. You cant expect to hang out with some sneakerheads and not be exposed for your fakeness when we all take a great deal of interest in what one another is rockin...

Its not just the sneaker and fashion culture which rags on people for tryin to fit in somewhere they dont belong, its every culture...Your accepted in any culture out there if you show you have a passion for it, but when you come through in ways like this, it shows no passion and gets you no respect..
ok its your opinion that clothes and shoes are a culture. its people like you who take this way to seriously that you turn into some religious type fanatics.

dude didnt say anywhere that he wanted to join your fruit loop "culture", he just wanted that shape/design of shoe because he thinks its fly and since he cant afford the "authentic" he wants a cheaper version, that only some nerds who devote 20 hours 7/days a week to them would notice that they aint kosher.

just use some rational logic here (i know its hard for "religious" types to do that) and understand that this guy could give a #### if you think he fits in or not.
 11-17-2009, 05:17 PMaway - #98
YOUNGZERO 2 heat pts

d 
space
$5,229 | 15776173
ok its your opinion that clothes and shoes are a culture. its people like you who take this way to seriously that you turn into some religious type fanatics.

dude didnt say anywhere that he wanted to join your fruit loop "culture", he just wanted that shape/design of shoe because he thinks its fly and since he cant afford the "authentic" he wants a cheaper version, that only some nerds who devote 20 hours 7/days a week to them would notice that they aint kosher.

just use some rational logic here (i know its hard for "religious" types to do that) and understand that this guy could give a #### if you think he fits in or not.
THANK YOU.

Ur all people trying to fit in trying to be cool when these foo's are the ones laughed at by REAL MUTHAF*CKAS.

NO ONE GIVES A F*CK ABOUT ALL UR DAMN TENNIS SHOES!!!

All these foo's get along cuz ONE we are in the "sneaker" section, some stay in here far too long trying to look trendy like a hyna.
 11-17-2009, 05:25 PMaway - #99
jewelz1132 3 heat pts

d 
space
$8,644 | POWERFUL
I BET YOU A THOUSAND DOLLARS I WORK HARDER THAN YOU!

f*cking pencil pusher. I get paid nice. MY PROBLEM here is spending toooooo much for something you DON'T REALLY NEED.

MY PROBLEM is that corporate america has a hold of you people and I wanna FREE YOU from your mental slavery.

And why the F*CK would I wanna look like someone who can afford 300 dollar kicks??

I just like the IV's.... 1999 retro black/cement gray with the NIKE logo on the back. By the way.
ni##a if you can bet someone a thousand, you can buy a pair of real jordans...Lames try to come on here and front about having this amount of money and whatnot..you bragging about the money have but why can't you do anything with it? You don't "get paid nice" so you shouldn't even worry about sneakers with all your expenses..You want 1999 breds and they go 275+, the pack version cheaper..You think people are lame for worying about your fakes, whats a Jordan symbol on the back going to hurt? For the most part it's the same sneaker

Last edited by jewelz1132; 11-17-2009 at 05:26 PM..
 11-17-2009, 05:35 PMaway - #100
HDKG614 

d 
space
$448 | 988636

Posted via Mobile Device

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 25 - Storeowner who Michael Brown took cigarellos..
106 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Prosecutor raised $500,000 for Officer Wilson
55 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Startling Photos Of Ferguson The Morning After
90 comments
 Image(s) inside Nov 24 - Just In: Photos Of Officer Darren Wilson's In...
New reply 36 seconds ago - 142 comments - by Ctrllers
 Video inside Best Film Shootout Ever?
New reply 12 minutes ago - 63 comments - by JohnnyCage202
 NFL Michael Sam Wishes He Hadn't Come Out Publicly Before ...
New reply 45 seconds ago - 84 comments - by Bea5T
 Image(s) inside Job Hunting In The 1930's
New reply 12 minutes ago - 57 comments - by sammy1990
 Video inside Jurassic World Official Trailer
New reply 3 minutes ago - 137 comments - by JFamis
 Image(s) inside Jay-z's Bodyguard Look Like Da Devil, Bruhh
New reply 12 minutes ago - 69 comments - by GOD999
 Video inside Nov 25 - Michael Brown Step Dad To Protestors:burn Thi...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 220 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Jim Jones Says Dame Dash Ows Him "a Lot Of Money&...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 54 comments - by yungteflon

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,811 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.