This is BX @ Boxden.com

Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, Cartier, Christian Louboutin

Poll results - Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, Christian Louboutin, Cartier
Louis Vuitton 43 62.32%
Gucci 27 39.13%
Hermes 7 10.14%
Christian Louboutin 6 8.70%
Cartier 9 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, Cartier, Christian Louboutin
 10-11-2010, 01:33 PMonline - #181
Akilleez 

d 
space
$1,260 | 5404657
Originally Posted by Fcuk Boy Music
All you gotta know is that I am cakey. Yes I got my money in the stock market.

But anyway this is fashion/clothing thread. Either post pics of euro high end luxury designer clothing or shoes.

or gtfo you have no business here. go wear jordans, rocawear and new era caps.
see, now if i dig in this corny a$s ni##a im hatin' . first of all corn ball, WTF is a "cakey"??? the reason i know ur lyin' is because a real market player doesn't liquidate his stock options, and his funds most DEFINATELY aren't disposable. in the very least, ur the dumbest investor ever. and k!ll me wit that tax bracket #### ni##a, 34-82k is the 25% bracket, so ur in the same boat as ni##as who make 35k. ur middle class dog, stoppit.
 10-11-2010, 01:52 PMaway - #182
jboy614 

d 
space
$256 | 174412
this ni##a is lame as ####, he sounds like ur typical closet f#g more than likely a metros3xual with a fascination of ballin....join the crowd, u dont have to celebrate medicority with us middle class folk but at the same time u aint gotta lie 2 "kick" it....lol....

BTW...#### them uglyass shoes ####!!!
 10-11-2010, 02:55 PMonline - #183
Akilleez 

d 
space
$1,260 | 5404657
Originally Posted by jboy614
this ni##a is lame as ####, he sounds like ur typical closet f#g more than likely a metros3xual with a fascination of ballin....join the crowd, u dont have to celebrate medicority with us middle class folk but at the same time u aint gotta lie 2 "kick" it....lol....

BTW...#### them uglyass shoes ####!!!
:applause:
 10-11-2010, 03:48 PMaway - #184
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,779 | 4192019
Originally Posted by Akilleez
who u investin' in homey?? DOW-J, NASDAQ, and S&P just went up 2 weeks ago so unless u rode that 197 point rise from the previous plummits, it's very unlikely ur profiting much. and the interest rates on all bonds, CD's and MF's are terrible right now, the bulk of which are almost less than 4% and illiquid for the most part. so disposable??? if ur disposable funds come from the market, ur talkin' duck tales, cause unless a ni##a got a few hundred K in play in the market, they ain't pocketing much of anything now. any stock tips???

excuse the lame SM rant lol.
beat me to it. Market has been a$s, nobody is making money off it right now. Numbers have gone up but even if you rode the market the entire recession, you probably just got your money back that you lost.

There's a reason the thread starter hasn't responded to this because he knows nothing about it.

I dont have a credit card. Never had one. I don't even have credit.

But that will change in the future, since I plan on getting a house in the future. Live in a condo.

I dont know if I would get approved for a credit card, since i have no credit history.

but im still young tho.

I think incuring debt to afford expensive clothes is stupid, i mean accumulating 2,000 on your credit card and taking a year to pay it off is dumb.

So no i dont have CC's, but I have DC...and I usually pay cash.

like i said I am cakey.
So you claim to be rich as #### yet you own no property? And you have no credit?

Instead of paying the supposed amounts you're talking about on winter hats, you should be buying a nicer place.

Whats sad is all that #### you showing is trash. Just got #### got a LV on it doesn't mean it looks good. #### buys a $400 winter hat!? Even if I was a billionaire I wouldn't pay that much for a piece of cloth. Its beyond retarded.

80k a year and you think you're balling out of control? Naw, you're just wasting your money on the dumbest ####.

and

I dont have a credit card. Never had one. I don't even have credit.
^to hold my credit cards/debit cards
 10-11-2010, 03:51 PMaway - #185
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$11,592 | POWERFUL
ni##a said 600 is like 60 to him, yet you look at his flooring, doorways and windows n it look like he livin in the projects. Where the #### is your priorities ni##a? Besides them ####s is ugly...
 10-11-2010, 05:03 PMaway - #186
Fcuk Boy Music 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,203 | 0
The lames get no money, so they get no response. Unless you ni##as in my tax bracket, you ni##as refuse to exist to me.

Broke ni##as make jokes. Keep overanalyzing my walls, doors and chairs. When I was fixing it up.

Like I said, I make my money in wall street like a stock broker. I invest and triple it. Like I said this is disposable income ni##a. This light cash, I just showed you ni##as 20K worth of clothing.

Anything less is uncivilized.

I'm caked up. I'm just fortunte enough to throw 2-3 gs a weekend at the LV store, and not be hurt financially.
 10-11-2010, 05:50 PMaway - #187
domo360206 

d 
space
$1,719 | 0
The lames get no money, so they get no response. Unless you ni##as in my tax bracket, you ni##as refuse to exist to me.

Broke ni##as make jokes. Keep overanalyzing my walls, doors and chairs. When I was fixing it up.

Like I said, I make my money in wall street like a stock broker. I invest and triple it. Like I said this is disposable income ni##a. This light cash, I just showed you ni##as 20K worth of clothing.

I'm caked up. I'm just fortunte enough to throw 2-3 gs a weekend at the LV store, and not be hurt financially.
braging on the internet is so cool. keep the lames hating my man.
 10-11-2010, 06:21 PMaway - #188
lilguru84 

d 
space
$857 | 1542877
####ty a$s shoes they look like someone took a #### on sum shoes!!! HAHAHAHA
 10-11-2010, 08:04 PMaway - #189
siccness 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,305 | POWERFUL

Tell me your Blue Sky series 63 and FINRA series 6, 7 and 65 (if you're an IA) license numbers. I just want to see your track record and see what firm you work for.
 10-11-2010, 08:34 PMonline - #190
BobTheBuilder 

d 
space
$3,832 | 7678209
^i smell ether coming soon
 10-12-2010, 12:09 AMaway - #191
China Man 

d 
space
$1,153 | 3147647

You spend 2-3 g's a weekend, but you supposedly make 1500 a week.

I suggest you start posting up receipts with dates and times... until then this is the damn internet where you give no one the benefit of a doubt.

Yo #### is fake son.
 10-12-2010, 10:57 AMaway - #192

d 
space
$1,203 | 0
The usual Broke Lames like China Man, BobtheBuilder and Aikilles get no response. Get your money up before you mention me.

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

LV Belt : 420 dollars

Gucci polo: 295 dollars

Step your game up
 10-12-2010, 11:07 AMaway - #193
dnycem 

d 
space
$9,586 | POWERFUL
The usual Broke Lames like China Man, BobtheBuilder and Aikilles get no response. Get your money up before you mention me.

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

LV Belt : 420 dollars

Gucci polo: 295 dollars

Step your game up
I'm feelin that belt man
 10-12-2010, 11:12 AMaway - #194

d 
space
$11,592 | POWERFUL
That grey loui V #### is dope....
 10-12-2010, 11:13 AMaway - #195

d 
space
$11,592 | POWERFUL
Louie V, Gucci, Prada, Versace etc... they all got some dope accessories but most of that Euro lookin gear they make only looks acceptable on them metros3xual, pretty boy, lotion they hands every 10 minute type ni##as (NO HOMO)
 10-12-2010, 12:31 PMaway - #196

d 
space
$1,203 | 0
i need to get the white and gold lv belt.

they run 420.
 10-12-2010, 12:36 PMaway - #197
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,779 | 4192019

triple your money? really?

You have no clue what you are talking about. "I make my money in wall street like a stock broker". So are you a day trader? What does your portfolio look like and what are you investing in that's given you triple return?

2-3gs a weekend? 52 weekends in a year, lets say you spend 2gs each time, that means you're wasting 104k on clothes?? LOL. Stop it.

Show some houses, whips and actual investments if you want to talk about how long your paper is cuz some LV shirts aint saying much.
 10-12-2010, 01:20 PMonline - #198
Akilleez 

d 
space
$1,260 | 5404657
Originally Posted by TrueWest_1
triple your money? really?

You have no clue what you are talking about. "I make my money in wall street like a stock broker". So are you a day trader? What does your portfolio look like and what are you investing in that's given you triple return?

2-3gs a weekend? 52 weekends in a year, lets say you spend 2gs each time, that means you're wasting 104k on clothes?? LOL. Stop it.

Show some houses, whips and actual investments if you want to talk about how long your paper is cuz some LV shirts aint saying much.
or u could just ask him how he works IN wall street LIKE a stock broker . or how he makes 80k a year, but spends more than that on clothes. homey's calculator must be broke, cause these numbers don't add up lmao.
 10-12-2010, 01:21 PMaway - #199

d 
space
$1,203 | 0
show houses, whips in a clothing fashion section?
 10-12-2010, 01:22 PMaway - #200

d 
space
$1,203 | 0
put it like this...my clothes cost more than your car payments...and then your rent and mortgage payments..

how about that?

lol

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Wifey Material
63 comments
Image inside  The PSN Will Be Down for 13 Hours Tomorrow
103 comments
NBA Quote from upcoming Kobe documentary
55 comments
 Video inside 50 Cent Posts Floyd Mayweather's Love Letter To Tiny O...
New reply 42 seconds ago - 85 comments - by PyrexVisionary
  Aug 25 - Alleged Audio Recording Of Michael Brown Shoo...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 175 comments - by RIP4SBG
 NFL Top 5 Wide Receivers Right Now
New reply 1 minute ago - 51 comments - by tre0624
 Video inside Madden Lost
New reply 8 minutes ago - 51 comments - by King Henry
  Illuminati Hov Strikes Again! 106 & Park Taken Off...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 148 comments - by Young_
 Image(s) inside Holy Sh-t Did Anyone Ever Buy This Garbage?
New reply 8 minutes ago - 101 comments - by Chedda
  Aug 26 - Shocking Picture Of What Life Will Look Like ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 66 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Aug 25 - Sc Police Beat Man In Walmart As Horrified Sh...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 142 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.