This is BX @ Boxden.com


Lets Be reality, Jays are know just a hoodrat shoe

 Lets Be reality, Jays are know just a hoodrat shoe
 12-27-2012, 05:28 PMaway - #61
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,476 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
I like ferragamo because its so subtle and clean no need with all that extra ####
and these hoodrats dont even know what it is
 12-27-2012, 05:30 PMaway - #62
Dray 615 heat pts615

  d 
space
$35,128 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
and these hoodrats dont even know what it is
to be honest I was surprised you even said it
 12-27-2012, 05:32 PMaway - #63
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,476 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
to be honest I was surprised you even said it
How would you be surprised if you dont even know me? Stop d*ckriding for cosigns fams

se
 12-27-2012, 05:33 PMaway - #64
Niruggg 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$12,142 | POWERFUL
cornballs galore


on the reality

ya'll know Salvatore Ferragamo been around for like 80 years right


Last edited by Niruggg; 12-27-2012 at 05:40 PM..
 12-27-2012, 05:33 PMaway - #65
bmandagod 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,977 | 17008562
jordans started out as a hood thing...now u got asians white kids that buy em...and mexicans they were kind of so so to buy Js....ni##as used to sell drugs to buy em...still do
 12-27-2012, 05:35 PMaway - #66
specialk103185 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,562 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag



We off that now, might post some feraggamo #### and show you young cats about this designer game


Groupie



The thirst is real. Trying to impress some random j wearing hood rat Lmaooooo
ni##a got his first gucci card holder and now wants to show "young cats about this designer game". I'm far from a hoodrat, believe that. But any dude that says things like "lets be reality" is not on my level. Just being honest. educate yourself fam. You're mad this thread didn't go how you planned. Try again tomorrow. It's not your day.

 12-27-2012, 05:41 PMaway - #67
BronxBombers 167 heat pts167

  d 
space
$33,214 | POWERFUL
I Knw This ni##a Just Didnt Post Some Rinky Dink Email....

Post Pics Of Your Gucci Stuff....Otherwise Its Probably Some Bull Shiit Accessory
 12-27-2012, 05:42 PMaway - #68
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,476 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by specialk103185
ni##a got his first gucci card holder and now wants to show "young cats about this designer game". I'm far from a hoodrat, believe that. But any dude that says things like "lets be reality" is not on my level. Just being honest. educate yourself fam. You're mad this thread didn't go how you planned. Try again tomorrow. It's not your day.

Less then 24 hours and im going on 5 pages

I'm doing something right


and ol boy already used that corny wallet joke


and lets be reality is a sohh phrase. but i see you not on the wave.


try again boo

and lol at not on your level.


I wouldnt show a girl who wears jays the time of day


Basic female
 12-27-2012, 05:45 PMaway - #69
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,476 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bronxb0mbers
I Knw This ni##a Just Didnt Post Some Rinky Dink Email....

Post Pics Of Your Gucci Stuff....Otherwise Its Probably Some Bull Shiit Accessory
Rinky Dink email because it has no color?

So basic

bright lights must amaze you lol
 12-27-2012, 05:53 PMaway - #70
specialk103185 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,562 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
Less then 24 hours and im going on 5 pages

I'm doing something right


and ol boy already used that corny wallet joke


and lets be reality is a sohh phrase. but i see you not on the wave.


try again boo

and lol at not on your level.


I wouldnt show a girl who wears jays the time of day


Basic female
its 5 pages of people laughing at you...you're on clown status right now. So yes, you did something right--you made me laugh today. And thank you for not "showing" me the time of day...Fortunately for me, I like guys who like girls that wear j's. But I guarantee that i've spent more on Gucci than you. Post your card holder when it comes in by the way. Have a nice day and thanks for the laughs
 12-27-2012, 06:08 PMaway - #71
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,476 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by specialk103185
its 5 pages of people laughing at you...you're on clown status right now. So yes, you did something right--you made me laugh today. And thank you for not "showing" me the time of day...Fortunately for me, I like guys who like girls that wear j's. But I guarantee that i've spent more on Gucci than you. Post your card holder when it comes in by the way. Have a nice day and thanks for the laughs
I dont even fuk with Gucci like that no more. But i guarantee u thats a lie

You a grown women who wears jays and doesnt even play ball. You dont know how stupid and hoodratish you look
 12-27-2012, 06:17 PMaway - #72
Dray 615 heat pts615

  d 
space
$35,128 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by specialk103185
Post your card holder when it comes in by the way.
 12-27-2012, 06:21 PMaway - #73
specialk103185 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,562 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
I dont even fuk with Gucci like that no more. But i guarantee u thats a lie

You a grown women who wears jays and doesnt even play ball. You dont know how stupid and hoodratish you look
...just as i suspected--your feelings are hurt. I posted a pic about your terrible grammar and suddenly im stupid and a hoodrat and anyone that laughs is a groupie. You gotta get some tough skin on these message boards. You comin' off hella girlish and well...homo . But since you're so sensitive, i think it's cute that you think you know me so well...get outta here--Mr. you don't mess with Gucci but was geeked to post your e-mail reciept.

 12-27-2012, 06:25 PMaway - #74
BronxBombers 167 heat pts167

  d 
space
$33,214 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
Rinky Dink email because it has no color?

So basic

bright lights must amaze you lol


Well I Was Raised In NYC

Enjoy That Keychain
 12-27-2012, 06:31 PMaway - #75
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,476 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by specialk103185
...just as i suspected--your feelings are hurt. I posted a pic about your terrible grammar and suddenly im stupid and a hoodrat and anyone that laughs is a groupie. You gotta get some tough skin on these message boards. You comin' off hella girlish and well...homo . But since you're so sensitive, i think it's cute that you think you know me so well...get outta here--Mr. you don't mess with Gucci but was geeked to post your e-mail reciept.

Look on the date on the email.

I already deeeeeed it

I wasn't geek , i just had to quiet the usual loud mouth hoodrat that like to jump to accusations

And you didnt correct my grammar . You just wasnt up on the phrase





and im not even mad. About to go out with my female. Who knows better then rocking jays lol. Baby stay heeled up in some designer heat.


step ya game up baby. ya fallin off
 12-27-2012, 06:33 PMaway - #76
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,476 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bronxb0mbers
[/b]
Well I Was Raised In NYC

Enjoy That Keychain
Captain save a hoe azz nikka lol

nyc = cali ugly step child lol

U thirsty fams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TrillSwag; 12-27-2012 at 06:39 PM..
 12-28-2012, 02:06 AMaway - #77
DSOM 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$17,952 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by QB Eagles
At the 0:59 mark



these ni##as taking a f#gs phrase and runnn wit it



 12-28-2012, 02:15 AMaway - #78
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$6,884 | 20792042
This ni##a gotta be trollin
 12-28-2012, 02:41 AMaway - #79
Niruggg 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$12,142 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
Look on the date on the email.

I already deeeeeed it

I wasn't geek , i just had to quiet the usual loud mouth hoodrat that like to jump to accusations

And you didnt correct my grammar . You just wasnt up on the phrase





and im not even mad. About to go out with my female. Who knows better then rocking jays lol. Baby stay heeled up in some designer heat.


step ya game up baby. ya fallin off
you were born in the 90s weren't you?
 12-28-2012, 02:56 AMaway - #80
CoochieCrook 

  d 
space
$977 | 3563946
Jordans are kinda the new Reebok classics.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 22 - Cleveland police shoot 12-year-old boy holdi..
56 comments
Video inside  Nov 22 - Agree or Disagree? Police Chief went in on Af..
103 comments
NBA Raptors & Dray improve to NBA best 11-2, beat Cavs as Le..
67 comments
 BOX Manny Pacquiao Already Back In Camp For Mayweather Fig...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Yung Dilla
 Image(s) inside Simple Ideas But Totally Genius
New reply 45 minutes ago - 51 comments - by thetfd
  The Case Of Big Krit
New reply 29 minutes ago - 119 comments - by JimmyThe3rd
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 1 hour ago - 119 comments - by tokinjohn
  Trinidad James Gets His Teeth Fixed...
New reply 29 minutes ago - 51 comments - by ajeana
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - Newtown Massacre Shooter Adam Lanza Indulged ...
New reply 2 hours ago - 99 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA Lebron Getting Frustrated With His Teammates "you...
New reply 43 minutes ago - 91 comments - by Moony Jackson
 NFL Snf: Dallas Cowboys (7-3) @ New York Football Giants (...
New reply 2 hours ago - 834 comments - by Kooper

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.