This is BX @ Boxden.com


Lets Be reality, Jays are know just a hoodrat shoe

 Lets Be reality, Jays are know just a hoodrat shoe
 12-27-2012, 01:10 PMaway - #41
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$5,721 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by samsin420
A trend has started. ni##as no longer keep it real. We keeping it reality.
 12-27-2012, 04:33 PMaway - #42
Dray 617 heat pts617

  d 
space
$35,217 | POWERFUL
The Hoodrat Edited out "lets be reality"
 12-27-2012, 04:40 PMaway - #43
BronxBombers 168 heat pts168

  d 
space
$33,272 | POWERFUL
Lets Be REALITY
I CANT BREATH
 12-27-2012, 04:44 PMonline - #44
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,484 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
you clearly don't know #### then because most Jordan heads know the ones in 08 were crap quality.

you could not even try to resell them ####s because people complaint about how they felt walking in them
Air Yeezys passed up jordan

Lebrons passed up jordan


that company is dead
 12-27-2012, 04:47 PMaway - #45
specialk103185 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,564 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
Air Yeezys passed up jordan

Lebrons passed up jordan


that company is dead
regardless of what your opinion may be....this statement just isn't true
 12-27-2012, 04:52 PMaway - #46
babalou 

  d 
space
$12,407 | POWERFUL
what ####ed it up for Jays is the fact that they came out with so much Brand Jordan #### that put too many elements from popular Jays into a bull#### sneaker. It got to the point where you had to do a double take to see if it was legit or not.

Already, people in the early 2000s where rocking variants and passing them off as real but they would get called out on it. Then, Nike started to OD with a billion colorways. I know that the Jumpman logo is valuable but back in the day, people rocked Jays because they actually gave a #### about MJ. These days, its like youre an "old head" if you say that you actually witness MJ play ball on TV or went to a Bulls game
 12-27-2012, 04:55 PMonline - #47
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,484 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by specialk103185
ni##a do you even rock these brands?




We off that now, might post some feraggamo #### and show you young cats about this designer game
Originally Posted by Dray


Groupie

Originally Posted by LeMar G
This ni##a soul just melted
The thirst is real. Trying to impress some random j wearing hood rat Lmaooooo

Last edited by TrillSwag; 12-27-2012 at 04:58 PM..
 12-27-2012, 04:59 PMonline - #48
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,484 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by babalou
what ####ed it up for Jays is the fact that they came out with so much Brand Jordan #### that put too many elements from popular Jays into a bull#### sneaker. It got to the point where you had to do a double take to see if it was legit or not.

Already, people in the early 2000s where rocking variants and passing them off as real but they would get called out on it. Then, Nike started to OD with a billion colorways. I know that the Jumpman logo is valuable but back in the day, people rocked Jays because they actually gave a #### about MJ. These days, its like youre an "old head" if you say that you actually witness MJ play ball on TV or went to a Bulls game
They aint even fans of the sport. lol. They just trend hoppers. Them fakes and hoodrats k!lled the Jordan brand. and the lack of quality aint help lol
 12-27-2012, 05:04 PMaway - #49
Dray 617 heat pts617

  d 
space
$35,217 | POWERFUL
I been wearing ferragamo..we been on that stop it.

to me I like it better then LV/gucci etc for the most part

you one of them clowns that be wearing a gucci item with a LV/ferragamo item

Was just in the ferragamo store on christmas eve waiting to get my stuff back they are customizing it with my name.Catch up and I still wear J's

 12-27-2012, 05:07 PMaway - #50
Dray 617 heat pts617

  d 
space
$35,217 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
congrats you bought a wallet out of anger since you missed them breds..

 12-27-2012, 05:12 PMonline - #51
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,484 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
I been wearing ferragamo..we been on that stop it.

to me I like it better then LV/gucci etc for the most part

you one of them clowns that be wearing a gucci item with a LV/ferragamo item

Was just in the ferragamo store on christmas eve waiting to get my stuff back they are customizing it with my name.Catch up and I still wear J's

Lies. You were not rocking Ferragamo before last year

Lets see receipts fuk boy

Customizing clothes = Tacky.


step it up


and yes we mix match designer.


ferragamo belt, all gold burberry watch, burberry boxers, gucci beanie , with some bron x


i stay flexn on these hoes


Whoooo them hoes be breaking they necks
 12-27-2012, 05:16 PMaway - #52
Dray 617 heat pts617

  d 
space
$35,217 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
Lies. You were not rocking Ferragamo 6 years ago.

Lets see receipts fuk boy

Customizing clothes = Tacky.


step it up


and yes we mix match designer.


ferragamo belt, all gold burberry watch, burberry boxers, gucci beanie , with some bron x


i stay flexn on these hoes


Whoooo them hoes be breaking they necks
Shut the #### up

did you just find out about ferragamo? smh this is exactly why I don't want clowns like you on it

Ask anyone that know me

I was pushing that all brown ferragamo wallet around 15..

that calf skin was love @ first sight,Im copping some calfskin sneakers next with a little bit of pony hair

 12-27-2012, 05:16 PMonline - #53
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,484 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
congrats you bought a wallet out of anger since you missed them breds..

You trying to hard kid.

That was dated in February. SInce you have so much time on your hand i can send your broke a$s my internet history. and you wont see one search for no fuking bred 11s


And i haven't owned a wallet since 7th grade. Not my style. Have wallets from polo to gucci. in the back of my closet i got as gifts from family and friends
 12-27-2012, 05:18 PMonline - #54
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,484 | POWERFUL
lol @ ferragamo wallet at 15 and saying you been on ferragomo nikka please.

thats like wearing polo socks and saying i been a polo boy lol

step ya game up child
 12-27-2012, 05:19 PMaway - #55
Dray 617 heat pts617

  d 
space
$35,217 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
lol @ ferragamo wallet at 15 and saying you been on ferragomo nikka please.

thats like wearing polo socks and saying i been a polo boy lol

step ya game up child
the ####..

clearly I was doing something right copping a 300$ dollar wallet @ 15

upgraded to shoes..clothing..belts

why you mad

Im 22 now you think I still take the bus aswell?

 12-27-2012, 05:24 PMonline - #56
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,484 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
the ####..

clearly I was doing something right copping a 300$ dollar wallet @ 15

upgraded to shoes..clothing..belts

why you mad

Im 22 now you think I still take the bus aswell?

I doubt it. I aint no hater. I just state #### as i see it

Thats whats up. Just stop with the flexin like you be designer head to toe like you some boss
 12-27-2012, 05:26 PMaway - #57
Dray 617 heat pts617

  d 
space
$35,217 | POWERFUL
Grown a$s man put swag in his name on some real ####

just another way of calling another man s3xy im done with you
 12-27-2012, 05:27 PMonline - #58
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,484 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
Grown a$s man put swag in his name on some real ####

just another way of calling another man s3xy im done with you
i am s3xy
 12-27-2012, 05:27 PMaway - #59
Dray 617 heat pts617

  d 
space
$35,217 | POWERFUL
I like ferragamo because its so subtle and clean no need with all that extra ####
 12-27-2012, 05:28 PMaway - #60
Dray 617 heat pts617

  d 
space
$35,217 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
i am s3xy
Anyone who uses the word swag can't come around me

 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Kobe to Teammates: "Get the fu-k Out of My Way"
62 comments
Image inside  Well Damn gy Azalea mocks The Black Panther Party
95 comments
Article inside  Migos - Tha Truth (Quavo Speaks On Robbery) (audio)
220 comments
 NFL Marshawn Lynch Post Game Interview ...lmaooo
New reply 2 minutes ago - 146 comments - by BronxBombers
  What Characters Death Hit You Hardest?
New reply 6 minutes ago - 62 comments - by subway series
  Nov 24 - Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Expected Today |...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 2067 comments - by TheGreatDane
  Bale Admits Envy Of Affleck, Wanted To Be Batman Again
New reply 12 minutes ago - 102 comments - by Scallinno
 Video inside Nov 23 - Astronomers Find Evidence Of Two Undiscovered...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 87 comments - by metatr0n
  Nov 24 - Usa Today: No Indictment In Ferguson Case
New reply 29 minutes ago - 117 comments - by KFrizzle
 Video inside Jurassic World Official Trailer
New reply 5 minutes ago - 67 comments - by JFamis
 NBA Harden Flops Then Hides Behind Teammate To Retaliate
New reply 42 minutes ago - 74 comments - by The Boat

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,862 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.