This is BX @ Boxden.com


Lets Be reality, Jays are know just a hoodrat shoe


 Lets Be reality, Jays are know just a hoodrat shoe
 12-27-2012, 12:10 PMaway - #41
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$5,722 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by samsin420
A trend has started. ni##as no longer keep it real. We keeping it reality.
 12-27-2012, 03:33 PMaway - #42
Dray 589 heat pts589

  d 
space
$33,535 | POWERFUL
The Hoodrat Edited out "lets be reality"
 12-27-2012, 03:40 PMaway - #43
BronxBombers 165 heat pts165

  d 
space
$32,670 | POWERFUL
Lets Be REALITY
I CANT BREATH
 12-27-2012, 03:44 PMonline - #44
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
you clearly don't know #### then because most Jordan heads know the ones in 08 were crap quality.

you could not even try to resell them ####s because people complaint about how they felt walking in them
Air Yeezys passed up jordan

Lebrons passed up jordan


that company is dead
 12-27-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #45
specialk103185 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$6,558 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
Air Yeezys passed up jordan

Lebrons passed up jordan


that company is dead
regardless of what your opinion may be....this statement just isn't true
 12-27-2012, 03:52 PMaway - #46
babalou 

  d 
space
$12,404 | POWERFUL
what ####ed it up for Jays is the fact that they came out with so much Brand Jordan #### that put too many elements from popular Jays into a bull#### sneaker. It got to the point where you had to do a double take to see if it was legit or not.

Already, people in the early 2000s where rocking variants and passing them off as real but they would get called out on it. Then, Nike started to OD with a billion colorways. I know that the Jumpman logo is valuable but back in the day, people rocked Jays because they actually gave a #### about MJ. These days, its like youre an "old head" if you say that you actually witness MJ play ball on TV or went to a Bulls game
 12-27-2012, 03:55 PMonline - #47
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by specialk103185
ni##a do you even rock these brands?




We off that now, might post some feraggamo #### and show you young cats about this designer game
Originally Posted by Dray


Groupie

Originally Posted by LeMar G
This ni##a soul just melted
The thirst is real. Trying to impress some random j wearing hood rat Lmaooooo

Last edited by TrillSwag; 12-27-2012 at 03:58 PM..
 12-27-2012, 03:59 PMonline - #48
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by babalou
what ####ed it up for Jays is the fact that they came out with so much Brand Jordan #### that put too many elements from popular Jays into a bull#### sneaker. It got to the point where you had to do a double take to see if it was legit or not.

Already, people in the early 2000s where rocking variants and passing them off as real but they would get called out on it. Then, Nike started to OD with a billion colorways. I know that the Jumpman logo is valuable but back in the day, people rocked Jays because they actually gave a #### about MJ. These days, its like youre an "old head" if you say that you actually witness MJ play ball on TV or went to a Bulls game
They aint even fans of the sport. lol. They just trend hoppers. Them fakes and hoodrats k!lled the Jordan brand. and the lack of quality aint help lol
 12-27-2012, 04:04 PMaway - #49
Dray 589 heat pts589

  d 
space
$33,535 | POWERFUL
I been wearing ferragamo..we been on that stop it.

to me I like it better then LV/gucci etc for the most part

you one of them clowns that be wearing a gucci item with a LV/ferragamo item

Was just in the ferragamo store on christmas eve waiting to get my stuff back they are customizing it with my name.Catch up and I still wear J's

 12-27-2012, 04:07 PMaway - #50
Dray 589 heat pts589

  d 
space
$33,535 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
congrats you bought a wallet out of anger since you missed them breds..

 12-27-2012, 04:12 PMonline - #51
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
I been wearing ferragamo..we been on that stop it.

to me I like it better then LV/gucci etc for the most part

you one of them clowns that be wearing a gucci item with a LV/ferragamo item

Was just in the ferragamo store on christmas eve waiting to get my stuff back they are customizing it with my name.Catch up and I still wear J's

Lies. You were not rocking Ferragamo before last year

Lets see receipts fuk boy

Customizing clothes = Tacky.


step it up


and yes we mix match designer.


ferragamo belt, all gold burberry watch, burberry boxers, gucci beanie , with some bron x


i stay flexn on these hoes


Whoooo them hoes be breaking they necks
 12-27-2012, 04:16 PMaway - #52
Dray 589 heat pts589

  d 
space
$33,535 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
Lies. You were not rocking Ferragamo 6 years ago.

Lets see receipts fuk boy

Customizing clothes = Tacky.


step it up


and yes we mix match designer.


ferragamo belt, all gold burberry watch, burberry boxers, gucci beanie , with some bron x


i stay flexn on these hoes


Whoooo them hoes be breaking they necks
Shut the #### up

did you just find out about ferragamo? smh this is exactly why I don't want clowns like you on it

Ask anyone that know me

I was pushing that all brown ferragamo wallet around 15..

that calf skin was love @ first sight,Im copping some calfskin sneakers next with a little bit of pony hair

 12-27-2012, 04:16 PMonline - #53
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
congrats you bought a wallet out of anger since you missed them breds..

You trying to hard kid.

That was dated in February. SInce you have so much time on your hand i can send your broke a$s my internet history. and you wont see one search for no fuking bred 11s


And i haven't owned a wallet since 7th grade. Not my style. Have wallets from polo to gucci. in the back of my closet i got as gifts from family and friends
 12-27-2012, 04:18 PMonline - #54
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,387 | POWERFUL
lol @ ferragamo wallet at 15 and saying you been on ferragomo nikka please.

thats like wearing polo socks and saying i been a polo boy lol

step ya game up child
 12-27-2012, 04:19 PMaway - #55
Dray 589 heat pts589

  d 
space
$33,535 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
lol @ ferragamo wallet at 15 and saying you been on ferragomo nikka please.

thats like wearing polo socks and saying i been a polo boy lol

step ya game up child
the ####..

clearly I was doing something right copping a 300$ dollar wallet @ 15

upgraded to shoes..clothing..belts

why you mad

Im 22 now you think I still take the bus aswell?

 12-27-2012, 04:24 PMonline - #56
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
the ####..

clearly I was doing something right copping a 300$ dollar wallet @ 15

upgraded to shoes..clothing..belts

why you mad

Im 22 now you think I still take the bus aswell?

I doubt it. I aint no hater. I just state #### as i see it

Thats whats up. Just stop with the flexin like you be designer head to toe like you some boss
 12-27-2012, 04:26 PMaway - #57
Dray 589 heat pts589

  d 
space
$33,535 | POWERFUL
Grown a$s man put swag in his name on some real ####

just another way of calling another man s3xy im done with you
 12-27-2012, 04:27 PMonline - #58
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
Grown a$s man put swag in his name on some real ####

just another way of calling another man s3xy im done with you
i am s3xy
 12-27-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #59
Dray 589 heat pts589

  d 
space
$33,535 | POWERFUL
I like ferragamo because its so subtle and clean no need with all that extra ####
 12-27-2012, 04:28 PMaway - #60
Dray 589 heat pts589

  d 
space
$33,535 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
i am s3xy
Anyone who uses the word swag can't come around me

 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 22 - Autopsy reveals Michael Brown reached for of..
86 comments
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
68 comments
Image inside  NBA LIVE 15 EA Access Full Game Trial Lands October 2..
56 comments
 Image(s) inside Freeway Robbed For Rocafella Chain?[rumor]
New reply 5 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 47 minutes ago - 124 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 313 comments - by blafy
 NFL Peyton Manning Sex Scandal: Largely Forgotten, Even Wi...
New reply 2 hours ago - 99 comments - by illmatic826
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 133 comments - by mdemaz
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 2 hours ago - 611 comments - by !!!
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 35 minutes ago - 192 comments - by BasedonMars
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Don’t Think Russell Wi...
New reply 2 hours ago - 158 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.