b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

January 2013 - Post Your Pick-Ups


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 January 2013 - Post Your Pick-Ups
 01-31-2013, 11:11 AMaway - #1421
YoungRichROy 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$3,658 | 0
dam Banga u good...all you need is a chick who make at least 50K and u basically comfortable as ####. You can live almost anywhere in NY and be good. Good ####
 01-31-2013, 11:27 AMaway - #1422
Niruggg 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$12,142 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by st21
 01-31-2013, 11:28 AMaway - #1423
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,958 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iAmRoyalDaIdol
dam Banga u good...all you need is a chick who make at least 50K and u basically comfortable as ####. You can live almost anywhere in NY and be good. Good ####
thanks fam

I been comfortable on my own..never "needed" a chick for anything of that nature...but her having that is a enjoyable plus.

Mother taught me how to food shop, cook, clean, iron, sew clothes, and clean up after myself from when i was a little kid.
 01-31-2013, 11:41 AMaway - #1424
I KILL TREES 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$8,035 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYC-Banga
thanks fam

I been comfortable on my own..never "needed" a chick for anything of that nature...but her having that is a enjoyable plus.

Mother taught me how to food shop, cook, clean, iron, sew clothes, and clean up after myself from when i was a little kid.
My moms did the same to me I just don't got a job banking 80k lmao good #### tho ni##a
 01-31-2013, 11:52 AMaway - #1425
Niruggg 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$12,142 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Twin4real


pretty
 01-31-2013, 11:53 AMaway - #1426
Muunsta 139 heat pts139

  d 
space
$1,627 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rico23
12 pm and still all sizes left just about
i c those joints ain't movin. idk why they do massive restocks on wack jordans, hopefully all them hypebeast struckin a$s ni##as buy'em up and be broke when all the good #### touchdown.

ya dig
 01-31-2013, 12:06 PMaway - #1427
Niruggg 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$12,142 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYC-Banga
thanks fam

I been comfortable on my own..never "needed" a chick for anything of that nature...but her having that is a enjoyable plus.

Mother taught me how to food shop, cook, clean, iron, sew clothes, and clean up after myself from when i was a little kid.

real ni##a right here...my moms did the same...now i'm with a pretty chick that can't do ####
if i ain't know how to cook we'd starve, well not really but i'm saying eating out every nite is whack


Originally Posted by RLRugby
all this di#k touchin in here is di$gusting

Last edited by Niruggg; 01-31-2013 at 12:09 PM..
 01-31-2013, 12:10 PMaway - #1428
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Niruggg

real ni##a right here...my moms did the same...now i'm with a pretty chick that can't do ####
if i ain't know how to cook we'd starve, well not really but i'm saying eating out every nite is whack
She's too pretty to wanna learn with you? lol. I taught my fiancée how to cook. Nothing crazy, but I presented it as quality time together and let that develop into a system. It's really just about teaching them the touch with the seasoning. That heavy handed #### with the Adobo and Sazon will raise blood pressure fast.
 01-31-2013, 12:42 PMaway - #1429
I KILL TREES 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$8,035 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
all this di#k touchin in here is di$gusting
ni##a you right you been postin mad pics of kalon and act like you aint di#k riding... we cant give a ni##a props on his salary ? grow up bro
 01-31-2013, 12:49 PMaway - #1430
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,958 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I k!ll TREES
My moms did the same to me I just don't got a job banking 80k lmao good #### tho ni##a
appreciate that fam, respects
 01-31-2013, 01:07 PMaway - #1431
shadydre85 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$5,852 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYC-Banga
thanks fam

I been comfortable on my own..never "needed" a chick for anything of that nature...but her having that is a enjoyable plus.

Mother taught me how to food shop, cook, clean, iron, sew clothes, and clean up after myself from when i was a little kid.
is that you #### in your avy? you bout to make a ni##a off himself
 01-31-2013, 01:08 PMaway - #1432
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,958 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I k!ll TREES
ni##a you right you been postin mad pics of kalon and act like you aint di#k riding... we cant give a ni##a props on his salary ? grow up bro
 01-31-2013, 01:15 PMaway - #1433
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,958 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shadydre85
is that you #### in your avy? you bout to make a ni##a off himself
no its not

that a$s belongs to

 01-31-2013, 01:19 PMaway - #1434
PaperBoy971 

  d 
space
$313 | 2401850
Originally Posted by NYC-Banga
no its not

that a$s belongs to

must be her a$s cuz it ain't her face
 01-31-2013, 01:23 PMaway - #1435
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,958 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PaperBoy971
must be her a$s cuz it ain't her face
you already know

her a$s aint really that that fat...it's just the angle and she poking it


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-31-2013 at 01:27 PM..
 01-31-2013, 01:51 PMaway - #1436
Muunsta 139 heat pts139

  d 
space
$1,627 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYC-Banga
you already know

her a$s aint really that that fat...it's just the angle and she poking it

 01-31-2013, 02:08 PMaway - #1437
pufntrees718 

  d 
space
$2,690 | 16692708
another day
the same ni##a hatin on somethin else
what else did i expect to see in here
 01-31-2013, 02:37 PMaway - #1438
PaperBoy971 

  d 
space
$313 | 2401850
^^lmao that ni##a right there..
 01-31-2013, 02:48 PMaway - #1439
pufntrees718 

  d 
space
$2,690 | 16692708
ur arms to short to box
u just reachin

silly #### a$s ni##a
 01-31-2013, 03:24 PMaway - #1440
shadydre85 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$5,852 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYC-Banga
no its not

that a$s belongs to

 


 



Video inside  Pac Really Is Alive, Theres Layers To This sh-t.
67 comments
NFL Official 2015 NFL Pro Bowl Discussion Thread
110 comments
Video inside  Lil Wayne Is Hosting A “Sorry 4 The Wait 2” Listening ..
72 comments
 audio inside [new] Rihanna Ft. Kanye West & Paul Mccartney - Fo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 128 comments - by Kliq
 NFL Bill Nye The Science Guy Says Belichick's Explanation ...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Steve
  Whats The Average Age On Boxden / How Long You Been Here
New reply 5 minutes ago - 106 comments - by grapedrank
 NBA Hassan Whiteside (we Are All Witnesses)
New reply 24 minutes ago - 105 comments - by dahabi
 NBA Nba Mid-season Nba Finals Prediction
New reply 8 minutes ago - 91 comments - by tygamann1
 NFL Josh Gordon Fails Another Drug Test
New reply 33 minutes ago - 175 comments - by Main Event
  Moment When You Couldn't Take A Rapper's Image Seriously
New reply 12 minutes ago - 148 comments - by Bxnigganigga
 Video inside Arsonal Vs Mistah F.a.b. (botb 7)
New reply 38 minutes ago - 53 comments - by bLazenLow
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,929 fans of BX | none new today 4,907 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.