This is BX @ Boxden.com

Iverson Rockin js.... iverson in military fours

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Iverson Rockin js.... iverson in military fours
 06-29-2012, 12:28 PMonline - #41
UF4Soldier 99 heat pts99

d 
space
$13,405 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by playamade56
lmao hell yea but that was when sharpstown was the ####... I stay in First Colony now and depending on how im feeling I goto the inside part of that mall in some hooping shorts and a white tee...but im not really looking for females like i use 2 but if I was I still wouldnt have no problem.. Never been to memorial city mall heard I cant park my car without it getting stolen lol
h-town in dis #### ! u can get away with wearing hooping shorts anywhere in the h really its so ####ing hot u cant be bummy with it tho
 06-29-2012, 12:29 PMonline - #42
UF4Soldier 99 heat pts99

d 
space
$13,405 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by playamade56
ni##az worried about other ni##az and the way they dress... When I was younger I told my friend him having jordans didn't help him when it came to the hoes... I showed him I can pull females barefooted easily so unless ni##az are really on some gay #### and trying to impress other ni##az who gives a shyt what another GUY wears.. damn go hop on some HOES
dont get it confused nobody cares what they wear ni##az just crackin jokes bro got
 06-29-2012, 12:51 PMaway - #43
hooligun 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$18,562 | POWERFUL
jordan's jeans
 06-29-2012, 03:20 PMaway - #44
playamade56 

d 
space
$669 | 1254988
Originally Posted by UF4Soldier
h-town in dis #### ! u can get away with wearing hooping shorts anywhere in the h really its so ####ing hot u cant be bummy with it tho
That's what be trippin me out I walk around seeing ni##az with skinny jeans long sleeve shirts and one ni##a had a damn scarf on and I swear my car hasn't posted a below 100 outside temp for the last week n a half... thats when you taking the trend too far shyt be sweating smellin like funk thinking the hoes gon love that.. gimme my baggy hooping shorts and a shirt and im good.. But with that said dude is right everyone does their own thing.. but we really needa stop worrying about what other ni##az is wearing.
 06-29-2012, 04:50 PMaway - #45
playamade56 

d 
space
$669 | 1254988
Originally Posted by FlyElite23

Walkin up to any #### barefoot will you get you laughed at in ya face
lol and if a ni##a can't capitalize off the laugh and still get the #### that ni##a is lame and should study the opposite s3x more instead of judging the same s3x and the way they dress
 06-29-2012, 07:25 PMonline - #46
Ricolove11 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,871 | 13268164
Originally Posted by 1994Nuisance
So all people that have some sort of fashion sense are desperate for attention?

Let me guess you were born in 1994
 06-30-2012, 06:35 PMaway - #47
shadow_boxer 

d 
space
$1,558 | 3926740
some of yall want him to dress like a a ssisy wit skinny lil pants and nerd glasses so yall can look at his a$sets huh. This day and age I wont complain about a man in baggy clothing.
 06-30-2012, 09:10 PMonline - #48
HATEWILL! 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$18,074 | POWERFUL
he has no swag
 07-01-2012, 12:20 PMaway - #49
DonJuan8 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,382 | 5224415
Why are ni##as even arguing over this? The fact of the matter is this #### looks fcuking ridiculous. Like it or not, no one should be wearing their clothes like this... no one!

Originally Posted by UF4Soldier

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  The Official Destiny Thread
609 comments
NFL The Official Chicago Bears @ San Francisco 49ers Game Th..
1043 comments
BOX @FloydMayweather admits that he's lost his passion!
64 comments
 Image(s) inside Official Iphone 6 Or 6 Plus, Roll Call Buying Or Not
New reply 30 seconds ago - 125 comments - by mrfreak76
 NBA Best Defense I've Seen In A Long Time (pic)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 54 comments - by UpTownBronx92
 Image(s) inside Khloe Kardashian And French Montana Split: Rapper Diss...
New reply 55 seconds ago - 67 comments - by Sniggit
 NFL Emotional Cris Carter On Child Abuse: "my Mom Was...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Stupendamatic
 Image(s) inside What Classic Hip Hop Albums Are Missing From This Pict...
New reply 1 minute ago - 82 comments - by mdemaz
 Video inside Stitches Offers Coke To Audience, Calls Jeezy "sn...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Sk8bamboo
  Hit'em Up Has The Most Replay Value Of Any Diss Record
New reply 2 minutes ago - 116 comments - by HipHopFactz
 BOX Al Haymon Sighting
New reply 8 minutes ago - 70 comments - by castro

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.