b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

How do you lace your timbs?


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 How do you lace your timbs?
topic by Philly B - 08-24-2006, 08:23 PM


Ive seen threads with people debating on the best way to lace your air forces or other sneakers but how do you guys like to lace your timbs?


17 comments for "How do you lace your timbs?"


 08-24-2006, 09:09 PMaway - #2
sqadmod 

  d 
space
$1,210 | 133148
its 2006 timbs suck
 08-25-2006, 12:37 AMaway - #3
Philly B 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$5,384 | POWERFUL
no way in hell do timbs suck
 08-25-2006, 06:36 AMaway - #4
eastsyderyder 

  d 
space
$1,391 | 7277292
timbs sorta suck
 08-25-2006, 08:03 AMaway - #5
DGEMMELL6 

  d 
space
$622 | 10927
When the hell did timbs start sucking, timbs aint eva gonna dissapear man they like forces they aint ever gonna go outta style.

I just lace mine up the way they come but miss the top 2 holes.
 08-25-2006, 08:13 AMaway - #6
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,824 | 15552840
tims will never die..especially tan..u lace em round da bottom 2 and den cross cross it all they way to the top to so it looks like a big x..
 08-25-2006, 08:14 AMaway - #7
Jaiden05 

  d 
space
$4,768 | 11554973
Originally Posted by stl12188
Ive seen threads with people debating on the best way to lace your air forces or other sneakers but how do you guys like to lace your timbs?



I lace mine By putting a big x in the middle of my boots.
 08-25-2006, 12:32 PMaway - #8
Finestmp3z_com 

  d 
space
$1,520 | 1124026
Originally Posted by AnthonyCruz
tims will never die..especially tan..u lace em round da bottom 2 and den cross cross it all they way to the top to so it looks like a big x..
basically.you always need a a fresh apir of tan timbs and white air forces
 08-25-2006, 12:32 PMaway - #9
Adamsville4real 

  d 
space
$5,615 | 12735652
Originally Posted by DGEMMELL6
When the hell did timbs start sucking, timbs aint eva gonna dissapear man they like forces they aint ever gonna go outta style.
i was gone say the same thing
 08-25-2006, 03:33 PMaway - #10
Tash 

  d 
space
$545 | 1198191
I don't think timbs suck at all. I stay wit the constructs and beef & brocolis. That's bout it.

But on sum real they comin' out wit some lame colors nowadays. I'ma start rockin' Vasques.

N I basically rocc my timbs lace wit an X in them.
 08-25-2006, 06:11 PMaway - #11
sqadmod 

  d 
space
$1,210 | 133148
Originally Posted by Tash
I don't think timbs suck at all. I stay wit the constructs and beef & brocolis. That's bout it.

But on sum real they comin' out wit some lame colors nowadays. I'ma start rockin' Vasques.

N I basically rocc my timbs lace wit an X in them.
yeah timbs look good on girls cause they got small feet

but ni##as wearing size 11 12 13 #### is ugly
 08-25-2006, 06:15 PMaway - #12
Brooklyn 

  d 
space
$6,747 | POWERFUL
how in hell will timbs ever be wack????
timbs will never die???it should be a SIN 2 say other wise!!!!!

but i lace my timbs nice......i tie my strings not too tight (till the point the flaps meet is a nono)....then i take the tip if my pants and i tie my bow on the pants so my pants fall perfectly over the back of my timbs and u have dat "x" in da front...oh yes
 08-25-2006, 06:18 PMaway - #13
sqadmod 

  d 
space
$1,210 | 133148
Originally Posted by Brooklyn
how in hell will timbs ever be wack????
timbs will never die???it should be a SIN 2 say other wise!!!!!

but i lace my timbs nice......i tie my strings not too tight (till the point the flaps meet is a nono)....then i take the tip if my pants and i tie my bow on the pants so my pants fall perfectly over the back of my timbs and u have dat "x" in da front...oh yes
like i said on girls they look fire
im not gon front they ugly on people with big feet tho ya dig
 08-25-2006, 08:24 PMaway - #14
SharkyLocz408 

  d 
space
$2,154 | 9641651
Originally Posted by sqadmod
its 2006 timbs suck
juss like AF1's, they go wit anythin. therefor, timb's will always be there.
 08-26-2006, 01:43 AMaway - #15
bomester 

  d 
space
$2,628 | POWERFUL
#### laces. i duck tape my ####.
 09-05-2006, 01:17 PMaway - #16
Zlane 

  d 
space
$685 | 0
I lace mine with PCP like a tical spliff

Seriously tho I just lace it up like it's supposed to
 09-05-2006, 01:20 PMaway - #17
jay956 

  d 
space
$2,998 | 466714
damn i didnt know the way u tie ur shoes matter that much.

u got to much time on ur hands
 


 



Image inside  Migos donate to local high school in Atlanta
66 comments
BOX Mayweather & Pacquiao both in attendance at the Heat ..
108 comments
NFL Boomer Esiason says NFL should fine richard sherman for ..
54 comments
 NFL Nfl Is Rigged?
New reply 14 minutes ago - 71 comments - by lilbeast
 Article inside Trap Mastermind Part 2: Coach K On Jeezy, Gucci Mane, ...
New reply 38 minutes ago - 58 comments - by ice wolf
 NBA How A Former Nba Player Turned $350,000 Into $400 Mill...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 92 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL I'm Here So I Won't Get Fined
New reply 1 hour ago - 161 comments - by Bkjj11
 Video inside Noisey Atlanta - Gucci Mane & Jeezy: Trap Lords - ...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 76 comments - by DAT BOI TREY
 Image(s) inside J. Cole’s Fianceé Melissa Was On “wheel Of Fortune” La...
New reply 1 hour ago - 55 comments - by Guvnor
 Video inside When You're In A Relationship And A Pretty Girl Walks By
New reply 31 minutes ago - 112 comments - by grapedrank
 Article inside Dr. Dre's Newest Discovery: A 23-year-old White Rapper...
New reply 1 hour ago - 122 comments - by ColdOne87
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,931 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,905 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.