This is BX @ Boxden.com


Dragonkicks.com


 Dragonkicks.com
topic by morrow05 - 07-19-2011, 07:11 PM - Boxden > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)


Has anyone ordered any jordans from that site? I know the shoes aren't real but the quality of them are really good(Most of them) but I wanna know how fast they send the shoes to you.

I ordered The Jordan 13 flint.

Rate the quality of the shoe for me please...















I think they're good quality


share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

93 comments for "Dragonkicks.com"


 07-19-2011, 07:45 PMaway - #2
TNWTMP 

  d 
space
$1,564 | 8721891
Your gonna get murd3red.
 07-19-2011, 07:55 PMaway - #3
ayoking 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$645 | 4109447
dudes about to lock in one you

get ready........

Last edited by ayoking; 07-19-2011 at 08:00 PM..
 07-19-2011, 08:04 PMaway - #4
morrow05 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$1,762 | 16618601
What's wrong with them? explain...
 07-19-2011, 08:11 PMaway - #5
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$2,283 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by morrow05
Has anyone ordered any jordans from that site? I know the shoes aren't real but the quality of them are really good (Most of them) but I wanna know how fast they send the shoes to you.

I ordered The Jordan 13 flint.

Rate the quality of the shoe for me please...


I think they're good quality




smh should smack u threw ur screen





nobody shop there so how is anybody suppose to tell u. better hope that #### never comes so u can get a refund.

and those are just Pictures dont mean it gon look EXACTLY like that when u get them. #### gon fall apart in about 3 week.
 07-19-2011, 08:11 PMonline - #6
biggsteel 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$1,915 | POWERFUL
the ####?
 07-19-2011, 08:24 PMaway - #7
ibcpirate 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$1,373 | 10287652
Who the #### buys fake kicks? Smh man,
 07-19-2011, 08:28 PMaway - #8
ayoking 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$645 | 4109447
Originally Posted by morrow05
What's wrong with them? explain...
OMG For you to even ask that

But for real do you know wat site you just posted this on? smh
 07-19-2011, 08:31 PMonline - #9
J-Schmoove 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$7,549 | POWERFUL
I dont mind buying fakes but don't tell us how good the quality is lol
 07-19-2011, 08:37 PMaway - #10
Baynut 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,478 | POWERFUL
The quality of them are good but a real Jordan head like myself can tell they fake just by looking at this:



Just judging by this picture the 23 looks all ####ed up on the hologram. Also, the Jordan jumpman logo on the tongue looks too fat. Then there is this:



The date is not touching the bar code = super fake. And again look at the jumpman, fake.

Besides that I'd have to feel them and look at them in person. Usually the colors of fakes are either to bright or to dark, and the materials usually ain't right. Stay away from true sneaker heads and you good, but if a ni##a like me catches you in public actin like they real, I will call you out on it.

Last edited by Baynut; 07-19-2011 at 08:41 PM..
 07-19-2011, 08:40 PMonline - #11
biggsteel 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$1,915 | POWERFUL
#### that... the site sells an aPad and a HiPhone...




the ####?
 07-19-2011, 08:42 PMaway - #12
ibcpirate 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$1,373 | 10287652
Originally Posted by ayoking
OMG For you to even ask that

But for real do you know wat site you just posted this on? smh

Originally Posted by Baynut
The quality of them are good but a real Jordan head like myself can tell they fake just by looking at this:



Just judging by this picture the 23 looks all ####ed up on the hologram. Also, the Jordan jumpman logo on the tongue looks too fat. Then there is this:



The date is not touching the bar code = super fake. And again look at the jumpman, fake.

Besides that I'd have to feel them and look at them in person. Usually the colors of fakes are either to bright or to dark, and the materials usually ain't right. Stay away from true sneaker heads and you good, but if a ni##a like me catches you in public actin like they real, I will call you out on it.
:agreement6::applause:
 07-19-2011, 08:58 PMaway - #13
DIPSET101 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$4,764 | POWERFUL
should spam your inbox with hate messages
 07-19-2011, 09:01 PMaway - #14
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$4,289 | POWERFUL
wow...This dude just gave BX a uzi and gave them permission to start firing...I hope you prepared for the goons...You should never ever cop fake kicks and if it's cause of monetary reasons just get you some low budget AF 1's or dunks and call it a day....
 07-19-2011, 10:44 PMaway - #15
morrow05 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$1,762 | 16618601
Look, IDGAF what you ni##as think, I know they're fake, i like them so #### you...besides, half of you so called "sneakerheads"prolly broke buying expensive #### tryin to stunt on another ni##a. If you have a closet full of real J's but can't pay bills, you're a simple mf. realtalk
 07-19-2011, 10:46 PMaway - #16
morrow05 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$1,762 | 16618601
Originally Posted by Baynut
The quality of them are good but a real Jordan head like myself can tell they fake just by looking at this:



Just judging by this picture the 23 looks all ####ed up on the hologram. Also, the Jordan jumpman logo on the tongue looks too fat. Then there is this:



The date is not touching the bar code = super fake. And again look at the jumpman, fake.

Besides that I'd have to feel them and look at them in person. Usually the colors of fakes are either to bright or to dark, and the materials usually ain't right. Stay away from true sneaker heads and you good, but if a ni##a like me catches you in public actin like they real, I will call you out on it.
just like a ni##a to worry about what another ni##a have on is real like a real ####
 07-19-2011, 10:48 PMaway - #17
USC 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$15,975 | POWERFUL
ni##as gone be like

Hoes gone be like :hitit:

Do ya thang my ni##a
 07-19-2011, 10:48 PMaway - #18
morrow05 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$1,762 | 16618601
Originally Posted by Mc PushA
smh should smack u threw ur screen





nobody shop there so how is anybody suppose to tell u. better hope that #### never comes so u can get a refund.

and those are just Pictures dont mean it gon look EXACTLY like that when u get them. #### gon fall apart in about 3 week.

A buddy of mines brought the jordan 11's off that site and it it came out really good...still got them too in good condition.
 07-19-2011, 10:53 PMaway - #19
morrow05 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$1,762 | 16618601
Originally Posted by JayDawn
ni##as gone be like

Hoes gone be like :hitit:

Do ya thang my ni##a
thanks...#### what a ni##a think...these ni##as prolly broke, but actin like they got it tho.
 07-19-2011, 10:58 PMaway - #20
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$2,283 | POWERFUL
LOL do u my nig then aint on my feet tho
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Forza Horizon 2 |OT| The Only Club for Driving you'll ..
74 comments
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor |OT| The LOTR Game We've Been Wa..
122 comments
NFL **Breaking** Dennis Allen Fired
61 comments
 NBA Dion Waiters Call John Wall 'best Backcourt' Comment &...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 94 comments - by Bkjj11
  Sep 28 - Nearly 2 Million Americans Have Chlamydia
New reply 6 minutes ago - 115 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA Kobe Disses Swaggy P
New reply 4 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Bkjj11
 Video inside Rosenberg Sheds Light On Amber & Wiz Divorce (chea...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 103 comments - by grad051709
 Image(s) inside Young Thug Rhq & Birdman- Richgang: The Tour (offi...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 90 comments - by NoLastName
 Image(s) inside Sep 29 - Ny Man Who Biked Around The World Killed By T...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 153 comments - by italiansteve
 NBA #nba2krank - Rankings For Every Nba Player
New reply 6 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Gremlin
  So Durk Posted A Picture Of A Boy That Got Kill...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 175 comments - by HeatMafia410

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,817 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,798 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.