b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  


December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

 December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)
 12-02-2012, 07:59 PMaway - #101
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,910 | POWERFUL
Y'all some ####ass uptight a$s ni##as.

Whitesand, Rugby, and Hotsissy 23

ni##as can't crack jokes and have fun.

All I said was u gotta start the thread with a pic by the time I came back he put a pic up and the thread was 2 pages deep of clowning his fit. I didnt even say #### about a struggle fit it was Scotty
 12-02-2012, 08:02 PMaway - #102
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
its hard to understand yall thought process

people arent dressing to go out and party at 11am lol

but what ever

i just dont like unfunny ni##as with unfunny jokes

and the way ppl follow is ridiculous
ni##a u won't understand, u don't have ####ing variety to urself u one dimentional .u made a court appearance in lebrons and polo...u go to the library in brons and polo, u hang out with ur boys In gr speed turfs and polo


Anytime u dress whether its 11am or 1am, ull be in polo and some general release lebrons

When u was clowning and reposting the same screenshots over and over and funeral was following u clowning, it was all good then right?

Stfu, watch and don't talk.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 12-02-2012 at 08:08 PM..
 12-02-2012, 08:51 PMaway - #103
Dray 617 heat pts617

  d 
space
$35,247 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by whitesand
Thank you!!! I thoguht I was the only one. That's why soon its gone be full of new ni##as cause this #### is dying slowly
 12-02-2012, 11:00 PMaway - #104
Kalon 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,135 | POWERFUL
 12-03-2012, 09:59 AMaway - #105
samsin420 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$5,665 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by whitesand
That's why soon its gone be full of new ni##as cause this #### is dying slowly

Didn't you yourself just pop up in this #### a short time ago? New ni##as?? ####ing Everyone's a "new ni##a" at one point. There's just too many lame ones.
 12-03-2012, 10:54 AMaway - #106
whitesand 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$5,237 | POWERFUL
21

Originally Posted by NYC-Banga
Y'all some ####ass uptight a$s ni##as.

Whitesand, Rugby, and Hotsissy 23

ni##as can't crack jokes and have fun.

All I said was u gotta start the thread with a pic by the time I came back he put a pic up and the thread was 2 pages deep of clowning his fit. I didnt even say #### about a struggle fit it was Scotty
Relax ... Now we gotta be ####es cause we said something about yall tryna clown homie. I'm all about jokes you should know that, but it's a difference in joking and trying to embarrass people. All I'm saying is I don't see nobody really posting but him and ni##as wanna be fashionistas. I wasn't really talking to you, more or less the peanut gallery. But I think it's funny yall can say whatever but when we do, ni##as uptight.
And the struggle fit #### was wack, you don't know him or his sitcho.
 12-03-2012, 11:29 AMaway - #107
UF4Soldier 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$13,668 | POWERFUL
This #### aint that serious either way
 12-03-2012, 11:46 AMaway - #108
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by whitesand
Relax ... Now we gotta be ####es cause we said something about yall tryna clown homie. I'm all about jokes you should know that, but it's a difference in joking and trying to embarrass people. All I'm saying is I don't see nobody really posting but him and ni##as wanna be fashionistas. I wasn't really talking to you, more or less the peanut gallery. But I think it's funny yall can say whatever but when we do, ni##as uptight.
And the struggle fit #### was wack, you don't know him or his sitcho.
all im saying is ni##as got my name in they mouth like i started ragging on his fits...i wasnt even here when all that #### started

i dont gotta know him...all i know is the ni##a came on his high horse trying to spew wisdom about supreme and was wrong as ten mutha####as.

another thing...you need to even out ur font to picture ratio blood...stop typing so much and contribute, new ni##a.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 12-03-2012 at 11:49 AM..
 12-03-2012, 11:49 AMaway - #109
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UF4Soldier
This #### aint that serious either way
ni##as make it serious...when they start talking about "this and that joke is wack"

u got a group of ni##as clowning and having fun

and another group of salty wack life ni##as..talking bout a joke is wack...well ni##a leave the ####ing thread and come back when that clowning session is over.
 12-03-2012, 12:00 PMaway - #110
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
stuggle fit isnt funny

#### is unfunny

if a funny joke was said it would of been cool
Originally Posted by RLRugby
This section is wack
Why are you still here?

Seriously answer that.
 12-03-2012, 12:03 PMaway - #111
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$5,721 | POWERFUL
Nothing has really changed here except for Brand........When I started posting here LRG, Bape, Evisu, Prada, Ed Hardy and Red Monkeys were hot.....


Now it's just Jordans we cyaa even cop....
 12-03-2012, 12:03 PMaway - #112
samsin420 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$5,665 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYC-Banga
Why are you still here?

Seriously answer that.

Dam that ####...who's that dude in your avy Rug?
 12-03-2012, 12:04 PMaway - #113
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,292 | POWERFUL
actually the joke was weak i just ran with it cuz its w/e ni##as dnt bother me...idk who started the "struggle" joke but ni##as see some1 get clowned and flock to it like pigeons....the whole supreme thing is over and done leave outside sht in the original thread it was created in

back to the thread


i was outside chillin n sht, i was setting up my camera n my grandpa was like "grandson thats ur new shoes" im like na "here take a picture of my shoes too" LOL i gotcha




Bordeaux 7

Last edited by Sir Mike; 12-03-2012 at 12:07 PM..
 12-03-2012, 12:07 PMaway - #114
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,292 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AKS MUZIK
Nothing has really changed here except for Brand........When I started posting here LRG, Bape, Evisu, Prada, Ed Hardy and Red Monkeys were hot.....


Now it's just Jordans we cyaa even cop....
forreals i remember all that sht i used to be on LRG sht heavy like
 12-03-2012, 12:13 PMonline - #115
Scotty The KCL 66 heat pts66

  d 
space
$6,471 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
This section is wack

That struggle fit joke was wack

Yall act like ni##as is going to the ####ing club at 11am
That fat #### with the mustache in ya avy wack.
 12-03-2012, 12:14 PMaway - #116
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$5,721 | POWERFUL
Rugby, it's not about where you from, it's about where you at now that matters the most......

Everyone has a past that they not proud of, what wrong with change for the better?
 12-03-2012, 12:14 PMaway - #117
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$5,721 | POWERFUL
who's that in ya avy tho? Link me!!

 12-03-2012, 12:46 PMaway - #118
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$5,721 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
you absolutely right

and im one of those that changed my life for the better

but when youre officially where youre from

and you see someone who pretend to be from there

that #### is annoying

the last straw was when he said he caught a felony for armed robbery

like ni##a....



How do you know where he grew up? Or what cases he caught?

I'm not taking sides here but yuh gotta learn to give ppl the benifit of the doubt.....
 12-03-2012, 01:01 PMaway - #119
mk88 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$8,770 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hotsisal_23
actually the joke was weak i just ran with it cuz its w/e ni##as dnt bother me...idk who started the "struggle" joke but ni##as see some1 get clowned and flock to it like pigeons....the whole supreme thing is over and done leave outside sht in the original thread it was created in

back to the thread


i was outside chillin n sht, i was setting up my camera n my grandpa was like "grandson thats ur new shoes" im like na "here take a picture of my shoes too" LOL i gotcha




Bordeaux 7
I still regret not picking these up, good ####
 12-03-2012, 01:30 PMaway - #120
Root Of Evil 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$11,364 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
and ppl just give passes

i call out #### when i see it

regardless of how ppl feel

but whatever son. let him enjoy being "Deftronic"
U ever went to sunset in hartford?

That #### was crazy on saturday
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Nov 27 - New Video Footage Of Darrien Hunt, 22 Yr Old ..
53 comments
Image inside  Smash Or Pass?: Lauren
79 comments
Image inside  Xbox store digital sales this weekend
65 comments
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 6 seconds ago - 110 comments - by Aztronautz
 NBA Rose Basically Admits He Sat Out Just Because He Was T...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 103 comments - by MikeJones212
 Video inside Nov 26 - Cleveland Police Officer Shot Tamir Rice Imme...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 127 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
  Q-tip Announces Lil Wayne Has Joined The Zulu Nation
New reply 28 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Danny M
 Image(s) inside Rick Ross Says 'boobie' Williams Is The Reason Why He'...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (might Be The Worst Performanc...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 242 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 21 minutes ago - 160 comments - by SlimDunkin
 BOX Floyd Admits It " Im A Rich Coward "
New reply 34 minutes ago - 61 comments - by CEITEDMOFO

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,865 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,815 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.