This is BX @ Boxden.com


December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

 December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)
topic by Sir Mike - 12-01-2012, 09:41 AM - Boxden > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)








yall ni##as full of sht, get off ur high horse my dude


share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

1100 comments for "December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)"


 12-01-2012, 09:49 AMaway - #2
NYC-Banga 88 heat pts88

  d 
space
$11,910 | POWERFUL
u supposed to start a thread with an actual picture of what you wore...
 12-01-2012, 09:54 AMaway - #3
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,277 | POWERFUL
fall back ni##a, its fkin 9am in new orleans right na ill update later on when i go out and wear something..im not dressing up just to post sht on boxden
 12-01-2012, 09:56 AMonline - #4
J-Schmoove 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$8,035 | POWERFUL
Ole I want to make a thread to feel special a$s ni##a
 12-01-2012, 09:58 AMaway - #5
Root Of Evil 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$11,361 | POWERFUL


ni##as makin the thread wid no pics for that hot topic
 12-01-2012, 10:06 AMaway - #6
Prodigy 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$9,167 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hotsisal_23
fall back ni##a, its fkin 9am in new orleans right na ill update later on when i go out and wear something..im not dressing up just to post sht on boxden
Then why'd you make the thread, you retarded a$s ####?
 12-01-2012, 10:26 AMaway - #7
LeMar G 167 heat pts167

  d 
space
$4,957 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Prodigy
Then why'd you make the thread, you retarded a$s ####?
Originally Posted by Root Of Evil


ni##as makin the thread wid no pics for that hot topic
Originally Posted by J-Schmoove
Ole I want to make a thread to feel special a$s ni##a
Originally Posted by NYC-Banga
u supposed to start a thread with an actual picture of what you wore...




ole wanna be internet important a$s ni##a.

we should just roast this ni##a the entire month.

matta fact #### it somebody make a new one.

Last edited by LeMar G; 12-01-2012 at 10:28 AM..
 12-01-2012, 10:42 AMaway - #8
Adewale 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$3,487 | POWERFUL
December 2012- What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)






Plus the bar I went to last night had this on the bathroom door, I had to share this ####



Facial expressions got me dying laughing

Last edited by Adewale; 12-01-2012 at 10:46 AM..
 12-01-2012, 10:50 AMaway - #9
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,277 | POWERFUL
ni##as trying to b e-officials on boxden..fk yo standards my dude
 12-01-2012, 10:57 AMaway - #10
Sk9 

  d 
space
$1,137 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hotsisal_23
fall back ni##a, its fkin 9am in new orleans right na ill update later on when i go out and wear something..im not dressing up just to post sht on boxden
Wait... So this ni##a is complaining out it being 9am, but he sure as hell rushed to make this thread??
 12-01-2012, 11:02 AMaway - #11
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,277 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sk9
Wait... So this ni##a is complaining out it being 9am, but he sure as hell rushed to make this thread??
im always n the kicks section bruh...right na im browsing bx n studyin
at the same time..im goin out to lunch n a few so ill post a fit afterwards, idk y ni##as so thristy for a pic

@lemar its funny how you tell some ni##a to go make another thread n he go do it like a lil bish but u dont go post in his sht..ni##as quick to jump me for makin a thread but 2 lazy to do it themselves

Last edited by Sir Mike; 12-01-2012 at 11:07 AM..
 12-01-2012, 11:27 AMaway - #12
Adewale 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$3,487 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hotsisal_23
im always n the kicks section bruh...right na im browsing bx n studyin
at the same time..im goin out to lunch n a few so ill post a fit afterwards, idk y ni##as so thristy for a pic

@lemar its funny how you tell some ni##a to go make another thread n he go do it like a lil bish but u dont go post in his sht..ni##as quick to jump me for makin a thread but 2 lazy to do it themselves
Like a bish?

ni##a I was going to post the pics anyways regardless of which thread it's in



Ol eager a$s ni##a. We callin reservations for sneaker pics? That's whats hood now my ni##a?

We can log on, make the thread, and respond multiple times but we don't got the time to post a pic. This all makes perfect sense
 12-01-2012, 11:27 AMaway - #13
whitesand 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$5,225 | POWERFUL
Those boots are n@sty!!!! @ that sign. What about dome?
 12-01-2012, 11:32 AMaway - #14
bridouble 176 heat pts176

  d 
space
$3,834 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
Barbershopped Packed and i gotta use the bathroom a$s ni##a

please hold my seat while i while i got to the water fountain a$s ni##a

delete this #### ni##a

lmao

im dead...

#### bx man yall ni##as is ruthless
 12-01-2012, 11:32 AMaway - #15
Adewale 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$3,487 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
na #### you ni##a

im posting in the thread with no pic

miguel a$s ni##a
ni##a yo Y chromosome is missing my ni##a
 12-01-2012, 11:33 AMaway - #16
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,277 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Adewale
Like a bish?

ni##a I was going to post the pics anyways regardless of which thread it's in



Ol eager a$s ni##a. We callin reservations for sneaker pics? That's whats hood now my ni##a?

We can log on, make the thread, and respond multiple times but we don't got the time to post a pic. This all makes perfect sense
okay then y did u make another one? b/c lemar said so ...im already on the internet lookin over my notes n sht while i have bx in another tab, but me changing clothes(bball shorts and a tee) just to post my sneaker gear to satisfy online ni##as aint my cup of tea my dude..ill post it when i come bac frm lunch like i said
 12-01-2012, 11:33 AMaway - #17
Adewale 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$3,487 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by whitesand
Those boots are n@sty!!!! @ that sign. What about dome?
The top is a Go!
 12-01-2012, 11:38 AMaway - #18
LeMar G 167 heat pts167

  d 
space
$4,957 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hotsisal_23
okay then y did u make another one? b/c lemar said so ...im already on the internet lookin over my notes n sht while i have bx in another tab, but me changing clothes(bball shorts and a tee) just to post my sneaker gear to satisfy online ni##as aint my cup of tea my dude..ill post it when i come bac frm lunch like i said
then why the #### you did you make the god damn thread

southern ni##as aint slow but you the exception b

you just wanted eImportance

that #### ghey
 12-01-2012, 12:01 PMaway - #19
whitesand 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$5,225 | POWERFUL
ni##as that excited to see what another ni##a wore
 12-01-2012, 12:02 PMaway - #20
whitesand 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$5,225 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
going to the mall to pick up some Trues for tonight then grocery shopping ni##a

no supreme swag

Very classy
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Post your top 5 favorite games of all time.
87 comments
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Patch Releases Tomorrow 11/20..
59 comments
OT Michael Phelps' girlfriend, 41, admits she was ..
255 comments
 NFL Tnf Week 12 Kansas City Chiefs At Oakland Raiders
New reply 1 minute ago - 152 comments - by JBAL NY
 Article inside Red Dead Redemption Ps4/xbone March 2015!
New reply 6 minutes ago - 51 comments - by DavidAames729
  Eminem Disses Iggy Azalea On New Track ‘vegas'; Iggy R...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 111 comments - by A.Dot789
 Video inside Nov 19 - So Cosby Finessing Them Out Their Drawers Is ...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 171 comments - by tripleG
 NBA Vince Carter Cries As Raptors Tribute Him
New reply 3 minutes ago - 68 comments - by WETHENORTH
 Image(s) inside Kamerra Simpson (for Dark Girl Lovers Only - No Dark S...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 77 comments - by Black Blonde
 Image(s) inside Blaxican Restaurant
New reply 4 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Ham Rove
 Image(s) inside Gunplay Issue With Timbaland?
New reply 19 minutes ago - 74 comments - by GroveBoy740

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,856 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,806 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.