Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

December 2012 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
141 viewing
 Image inside 50 Cent "I Told You 😆LMAO #nomorepuffyjuice"
76 comments
most viewed right now
117 viewing
MMA Jon jones in custody following car accident
119 comments

top in section
69 viewing
Image inside Tiffany Cappotelli [Massive T1tties on this one!]
top in eyecandy
top in section
61 viewing
Apr 26 - Stanford Scientists Observe Man Travel Out of His Body and Into Space
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 December 2012 - Post Your Pick-Ups
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #141
Trill Livin 51 heat pts51 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,980 | POWERFUL
aye this look like a good price

Last edited by Trill Livin; 12-06-2012 at 01:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #142
killacag 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,970 | POWERFUL
RLRugby said:
Ya dead grandfather gave you that rolex

And it's ugly. Sell that sh*t and get a gold joint


your ugly and stupid ( dead people cant give things to people)


See I had a great relationship with my UNCLE.

He was a very important person in my life, gave me advice, introduced me to new experiances, took me places.

I understand you lack that and it is clearly evident in your "intermet persona" you display to the folk on boxden.

Creating lies and living your dreams of dancing around with chief keef, man t*ts swangin.

Selling dope with hopes of purchasing general release sneakers and patches off of ebay.

I feel you pain, and i understand you son.

Its ok to be angry, you never experianced love from family or true freinds.

All that you share is Tru's and Lo's and Ho's, and Ho's

If I were a religous being, I would pray for your soul, but im not so i hope you get attacked by the malnourished dog that resides next to you, andyou catch rabies and slowly pass into the next life where hopefully you come back as an intelligent, motivated black man instead of... Well what you got stuck as in "this life"


Slime
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #143
Dray 792 heat pts792 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$40,624 | POWERFUL
killacag said:
your ugly and stupid ( dead people cant give things to people)


See I had a great relationship with my UNCLE.

He was a very important person in my life, gave me advice, introduced me to new experiances, took me places.

I understand you lack that and it is clearly evident in your "intermet persona" you display to the folk on boxden.

Creating lies and living your dreams of dancing around with chief keef, man t*ts swangin.

Selling dope with hopes of purchasing general release sneakers and patches off of ebay.

I feel you pain, and i understand you son.

Its ok to be angry, you never experianced love from family or true freinds.

All that you share is Tru's and Lo's and Ho's, and Ho's

If I were a religous being, I would pray for your soul, but im not so i hope you get attacked by the malnourished dog that resides next to you, andyou catch rabies and slowly pass into the next life where hopefully you come back as an intelligent, motivated black man instead of... Well what you got stuck as in "this life"


Slime

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #144
NYC-Banga 90 heat pts90 space
avatar space
D+M
space
$12,067 | POWERFUL
RLRugby said:
smh at that wack a.ss watch

i hope you aint think that was hot

n*ggas i chill with got Mulers, Rolexs and Audemars

i wouldnt even consider wearing that
it is hot...its even hotter that it was a surprise gift from my fiancee

congrats on being the first person out the entire thread to dislike my post.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #145
NYC-Banga 90 heat pts90 space
avatar space
D+M
space
$12,067 | POWERFUL
killacag said:

I understand you lack that and it is clearly evident in your "intermet persona" you display to the folk on boxden.


Creating lies and living your dreams of dancing around with chief keef, man t*ts swangin.

Selling dope with hopes of purchasing general release sneakers and patches off of ebay.

I feel you pain, and i understand you son.

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #146
HeightsBound 97 heat pts97 space
avatar space
Most Valuable Poster
space
$5,982 | POWERFUL
RLRugby said:
Ya dead grandfather gave you that rolex

And it's ugly. Sell that sh*t and get a gold joint
Ruthless. Shameless. Not giving one fu*k. Boxden is cold.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #147
killacag 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,970 | POWERFUL
Dray said:

I see you ignored my question, ya go ahead and cop that roley for $1500 ish, its 100% Genuine








f*ggot
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #148
specialk103185 68 heat pts68 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$6,686 | POWERFUL
yall off the chain in here today
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #149
st21 482 heat pts482 space
avatar space
U Mad f*go?
space
$31,824 | POWERFUL
RLRugby said:
i wish i had one

ill keep it all the way 10000

i dont got jewelry cause i cant do it how i want to do it

i dont half step with sh*t son



fu*k that

you would look so fu*kign stupid wearing that next to a n*gga rocking a rolex

my n*gga got the presidential with the diamond bezel
why you bragging about sh*t that yours boys have and you don't?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #150
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26 space
avatar space
Benz Punany
space
$5,721 | POWERFUL
Diesel always made good looking watches, from a long time ago.

Fossil pretty much makes watches for lots of brands like Diesel, Burberry, Michael Koris, Armani.......

I've been eying this Versace lately, Costco has a pretty good deal on it right now
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #151
sideshow20 10 heat pts10 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$8,724 | POWERFUL
NYC-Banga said:



what kinda watch is this? this sh*t cold.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #152
LeMar G 190 heat pts190 space
avatar space
ɹǝʞɐɯǝʇsɐʇ#
space
$6,116 | POWERFUL
They sell Versace at Costco? Damn I didn't know that
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #153
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26 space
avatar space
Benz Punany
space
$5,721 | POWERFUL
LeMar G said:
They sell Versace at Costco? Damn I didn't know that
Yeah I know!! they even sell Gucci and Burberry too
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #154
daliff89 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,313 | POWERFUL
RLRugby said:
fu*k that

you would look so fu*kign stupid wearing that next to a n*gga rocking a rolex

my n*gga got the presidential with the diamond bezel

you think im gonna rock a fu*kin G shock lmaooo

return that sh*t n*gga

but then again i forget that we in diff circles

you a hipster lol
I was 12 you fu*king idiot.

And I'm not a hipster, I'm a white guy
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #155
HeightsBound 97 heat pts97 space
avatar space
Most Valuable Poster
space
$5,982 | POWERFUL
sideshow20 said:
what kinda watch is this? this sh*t cold.
That's a Diesel, it retails for $325.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #156
pufntrees718  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,690 | 16692708
ya'll forget rugby stays with atleast 3 grand in his pocket everyday
but cant afford a rolex
he's in the trap makin moves
but cant afford jewelry
he makes more money then everybody and has everything and is a flashy n*gga
but doesnt post nothin
he claims he dont like to post cuz what does that look like to post sh*t so n*ggas can see
but he posted that trash a.ss fit
and was so proud of them bullsh*t speed turfs matching
that he propped himself
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #157
HeightsBound 97 heat pts97 space
avatar space
Most Valuable Poster
space
$5,982 | POWERFUL
pufntrees718 said:
ya'll forget rugby stays with atleast 3 grand in his pocket everyday
but cant afford a rolex
he's in the trap makin moves
but cant afford jewelry
he makes more money then everybody and has everything and is a flashy n*gga
but doesnt post nothin
he claims he dont like to post cuz what does that look like to post sh*t so n*ggas can see
but he posted that trash a.ss fit
and was so proud of them bullsh*t speed turfs matching
that he propped himself
That cash he flashes is his financial aid money. Fact.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #158
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26 space
avatar space
Benz Punany
space
$5,721 | POWERFUL

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #159
specialk103185 68 heat pts68 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$6,686 | POWERFUL
Twin4real said:


that watch is amazing...never seen anything like it
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #160
killacag 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,970 | POWERFUL
1 out of those 3 you posted are real fu*k boy keep it moving

Last edited by killacag; 12-06-2012 at 02:26 PM..
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > Kicks @ BX
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside Amber Rose Huge T!tties At Wonderworld Club In UK
88 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside Married with Children and Roy Jones Jr. were ahead of their time
52 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Video inside The White House Correspondents Dinner | Cecily Strong | Oh They Mad :DE..
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside who said 5 dont be in the hood
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Call Her Jelli
74 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Young Thug Boo'd in Baton Rouge, LA
294 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Baltimore City Going Crazy #FreddieGray
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Every bi-ch on the Internet look like this
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside The Arkham Knight looks dope AF!
46 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time