b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Kicks @ BX (Sneakers & Clothing)
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro
 01-26-2013, 04:17 PMaway - #21
Dream914 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,566 | 11256240
Feeling these.
 01-26-2013, 08:06 PMaway - #22
GUNITZCAPO 

  d 
space
$3,711 | 6526847
ill cop to have in collection
 01-26-2013, 09:52 PMaway - #23
MrDoughBoy985 

  d 
space
$51 | 10480
Gotta Get'em!
 01-27-2013, 12:22 AMaway - #24
thugged 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$1,538 | 15896969
I'm coppin..I've never bought a shoe on release day (had a mall connect who I would give money too and he would cop for me at a discount before stores opened) so give me some advice bx. Do I have to line up early? Or tell me where and how to buy em online
 01-27-2013, 12:59 AMaway - #25
CS35 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$9,159 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thugged
I'm coppin..I've never bought a shoe on release day (had a mall connect who I would give money too and he would cop for me at a discount before stores opened) so give me some advice bx. Do I have to line up early? Or tell me where and how to buy em online
no

































































foh
 01-27-2013, 02:11 AMaway - #26
darealvelle 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$4,492 | POWERFUL
im passing
 01-27-2013, 02:16 AMaway - #27
Dray 631 heat pts631

  d 
space
$36,004 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thugged
I'm coppin..I've never bought a shoe on release day (had a mall connect who I would give money too and he would cop for me at a discount before stores opened) so give me some advice bx. Do I have to line up early? Or tell me where and how to buy em online
 01-27-2013, 09:33 AMaway - #28
DisneyKutz 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$2,432 | 15032460
Originally Posted by darealvelle
im passing
!!! Its sad that people are willing to pay $40-50 extra for retail because of the Nike Air logo, and an extra $200+ for re sell.


And they wonder why Nike/Jordan keep coming out with whack a$s shoes, because trolls and simps will get them regardless.
 01-27-2013, 10:45 AMaway - #29
darealvelle 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$4,492 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Barbie l Minaj
!!! Its sad that people are willing to pay $40-50 extra for retail because of the Nike Air logo, and an extra $200+ for re sell.


And they wonder why Nike/Jordan keep coming out with whack a$s shoes, because trolls and simps will get them regardless.
Yes, i agree. The ####ed up thing is that they wanna charge $199 for these cement 3's, but they half a$s the ####. No Nike logo on the bottom? Like if you gonna charge a premium at least make the damn shoe look like the original.
 01-27-2013, 11:06 PMaway - #30
Di Warlord 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,944 | 9743877
Had no intentions on coppin before, no intentions on coppin now
 01-28-2013, 05:02 AMaway - #31
one2remember 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,003 | 14834290
im a 1st year jordan copper so i dont understand the lore of this.5 years from now I may regret it
 01-28-2013, 08:09 AMaway - #32
Hovi Bryant 240 heat pts240

  d 
space
$19,772 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Barbie l Minaj
!!! Its sad that people are willing to pay $40-50 extra for retail because of the Nike Air logo, and an extra $200+ for re sell.


And they wonder why Nike/Jordan keep coming out with whack a$s shoes, because trolls and simps will get them regardless.
You're ####ing stupid.
 01-28-2013, 08:13 AMaway - #33
Hovi Bryant 240 heat pts240

  d 
space
$19,772 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by darealvelle
Yes, i agree. The ####ed up thing is that they wanna charge $199 for these cement 3's, but they half a$s the ####. No Nike logo on the bottom? Like if you gonna charge a premium at least make the damn shoe look like the original.
Retros will RARELY look like Originals, even if so, something has been changed intentionally. More than likely to differentiate the shoes and make OG's easily identifiable.
 01-28-2013, 08:58 AMaway - #34
J-Schmoove 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$8,260 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by one2remember
im a 1st year jordan copper so i dont understand the lore of this.5 years from now I may regret it
5 years from now you will probably have 3 more chances to cop these.
 01-28-2013, 10:47 AMaway - #35
GRNBYFAN 

  d 
space
$338 | 311291
Whats the release date?
 01-28-2013, 11:30 AMaway - #36
Panopticon 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$12,917 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GRNBYFAN
Whats the release date?
4:51pm at nike.com.

 01-28-2013, 01:18 PMaway - #37
shan0514 

  d 
space
$1,488 | 3760989
Jb knows the odds of someone rockin a pair of mint 88's or 94's is nearly impossible and almost unobtainable... making it more easier and profitable to cut corners and date r### dat a$s

 01-28-2013, 01:46 PMaway - #38
BackBlock_OG 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$6,175 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by snippet
4:51pm at nike.com.

I wonder why they choose a Wednesday afternoon
 01-28-2013, 02:02 PMaway - #39
reasonable 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$13,872 | POWERFUL
Yeah, ya'll can have these.
 01-28-2013, 02:46 PMaway - #40
Hovi Bryant 240 heat pts240

  d 
space
$19,772 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shan0514
Jb knows the odds of someone rockin a pair of mint 88's or 94's is nearly impossible and almost unobtainable... making it more easier and profitable to cut corners and date r### dat a$s

Cut corners? You act like it costs Nike extra money to brand the shoe with another Nike logo. OG's are literally collectors items. I think a lot of y'all forget who ####in wore the shoe.
 

 



Image inside  How to clean up nice (Dress shirts, suits, grown man ..
59 comments
Video inside  Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops in Brooklyn by Topmkins
548 comments
BOX Roy Jones Jr. dissing Floyd
168 comments
 NBA New Toronto Raptors Concept Jerseys! Possibly Next Yea...
New reply 36 seconds ago - 55 comments - by L1C4
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Losing It Over Karrueche
New reply 10 minutes ago - 102 comments - by Frankybaby
 Video inside Bow Wow Looking Real Mad On 106 N Park Final Episode
New reply 7 minutes ago - 90 comments - by VA Prime
 NBA Grizzlies Assistant Gets His Car Stolen, Players Buy H...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 123 comments - by Agentzer0oo0
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 7 minutes ago - 283 comments - by Nickel
  Hopsin Quits Rapping
New reply 17 minutes ago - 158 comments - by BasedCali
 NBA Top 5 Most Skilled Players In The League?
New reply 7 minutes ago - 81 comments - by Hoop Dreams
 Image(s) inside Dec 19 - Monster Three-foot “rat” Found In New York Ci...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 129 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,849 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.