This is BX @ Boxden.com


Yeah so I benched 405 tonight......Real talk


 Yeah so I benched 405 tonight......Real talk
topic by MochaWhitey - 06-26-2012, 05:42 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition







I am quite proud of myself and I thought I would share this with everybody here. I tore my pec a few years ago and I had to start from scratch and I am now stronger than I have ever been. Anybody can do anything they want to do if you really want to do it. Before anybody ask I am 6'1 223.


share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

82 comments for "Yeah so I benched 405 tonight......Real talk"


 06-26-2012, 05:53 PMaway - #2
Hit Em' Up 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$4,323 | POWERFUL
God dam....very nice. Looks like you hit that without any problem either.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 06-26-2012 at 05:55 PM..
 06-26-2012, 06:03 PMaway - #3
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$5,188 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hit Em' Up
God dam....very nice. Looks like you hit that without any problem either.
I thought so also, I don't really wanna push my luck right now lol that #### was heavy enough but in the coming weeks I may try like 415 or so
 06-26-2012, 06:14 PMaway - #4
regularjoe 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$21,220 | POWERFUL
405? Pff. Childs play.

Awesome job man.
 06-26-2012, 06:28 PMaway - #5
tech5c 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$3,057 | POWERFUL
I was expecting poor form, big bounce off, and "spotter a$sistance".

I saw none of of that. Congratulations.

Sometimes checking the ego at door and re-learning how to do something is the best way to make gains.

I hope to be around the 4 pie area towards the fall time.
 06-26-2012, 07:08 PMaway - #6
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$5,188 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tech5c
I was expecting poor form, big bounce off, and "spotter a$sistance".

I saw none of of that. Congratulations.

Sometimes checking the ego at door and re-learning how to do something is the best way to make gains.

I hope to be around the 4 pie area towards the fall time.
Well I am glad that I didn't disappoint you, and yeah you are right I think hurting myself made me hungry when I was able to start again. You know wanted to prove to myself that I can makeup the strength I lost, and then some. Listening to going the distance every workout lol. I still do to this day

and if you don't know that song, shame on you:





Last edited by MochaWhitey; 06-26-2012 at 07:11 PM..
 06-26-2012, 07:11 PMaway - #7
kvrelxss 

  d 
space
$96 | 270458
Originally Posted by MochaWhitey
Well I am glad that I didn't disappoint you, and yeah you are right I think hurting myself made me hungry when I was able to start again. You know wanted to prove to myself that I can makeup the strength I lost, and then some. Listening to going the distance every workout lol. I still do to this day

and if you don't know that song, shame on you:





 06-26-2012, 07:14 PMaway - #8
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$5,188 | POWERFUL
^
 06-26-2012, 07:14 PMaway - #9
A.G 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$36,501 | POWERFUL
Good ####..

Personally I quit the bench press a while ago since I was getting shoulder & elbow problems..
 06-26-2012, 07:18 PMaway - #10
LowaEastSide5 123 heat pts123

  d 
space
$21,006 | POWERFUL
good shyt dude
 06-26-2012, 07:20 PMaway - #11
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,398 | POWERFUL
Thank you for providing a video, I wasn't expecting that in here...........


good lift
 06-26-2012, 07:27 PMaway - #12
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$5,188 | POWERFUL
Man, I couldn't make this thread without a video. A great man once said, "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove " It had to be a great quality video (dat note ) because I don't want any questions about if it was really me or any of that nonsense. Thanks for the props. I been on here to long to waste anybody's time in this section. We all work to hard
 06-26-2012, 07:31 PMaway - #13
regularjoe 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$21,220 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MochaWhitey
Man, I couldn't make this thread without a video. A great man once said, "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove " It had to be a great quality video (dat note ) because I don't want any questions about if it was really me or any of that nonsense. Thanks for the props. I been on here to long to waste anybody's time in this section. We all work to hard
"All day? I've been planning the #### all week son."

 06-26-2012, 07:47 PMaway - #14
Sammyboi22 

  d 
space
$13,068 | POWERFUL
MochaWhitey the god....Im still working on 275
 06-27-2012, 07:28 AMaway - #15
Sid 6point7 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$18,865 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sammyboi22
MochaWhitey the god....Im still working on 275
me too... and then 315. #### I just got to 245 and WAS happy about that.

in time... in time...
 06-27-2012, 07:49 AMaway - #16
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$5,188 | POWERFUL
We all gotta start somewhere. I used to not be able to bench 245. I remember when I first started lifting I dropped 135 on my chest Just don't quit lifting and you will get there. Bench press is highly overrated but I only recorded this because it was a personal milestone
 06-27-2012, 07:54 AMaway - #17
Johnell 

  d 
space
$101 | 144103
Originally Posted by MochaWhitey



I am quite proud of myself and I thought I would share this with everybody here. I tore my pec a few years ago and I had to start from scratch and I am now stronger than I have ever been. Anybody can do anything they want to do if you really want to do it. Before anybody ask I am 6'1 223.

Damn Bro! Good ####! My max is about 215 I know that's not #### but I'm only140lbs. I only do chest about once a week due to my elbow joints getting sore! I've only been lifting for about a year though! I probably could get better gains if I took supplements. I only use why protein at the moment! I'm scared of taking something that's gonna #### me up! Was thinking about picking up the stuff called Blocked(SAA's) from the vitamin store where I live. Anyone on here use or recommend that ####!
 06-27-2012, 07:59 AMonline - #18
Rubix 

  d 
space
$8,063 | POWERFUL
Nice lift bro. Must've felt unreal to break 400..
 06-27-2012, 11:18 AMaway - #19
albemarle 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,454 | 8133096
Deebo coming yall hide your chains!
 06-27-2012, 11:52 AMaway - #20
lexball50 

  d 
space
$1,833 | 4786026
Good #### boi, im still in the 365 club, hopefully to be at 405 by the fall.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
66 comments
NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep or Rivers?
59 comments
NFL Official Predict your squads record thread.
79 comments
  Whats The Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?
New reply 56 seconds ago - 132 comments - by DominationCM
 Video inside Madden Fan Drops $95 On Ultimate Team, Interrogated By...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 99 comments - by Cool Story
 Video inside This Just In: Hitman Holla Was In A Bad Car Accident
New reply 1 minute ago - 53 comments - by Guvnor
 NFL Bills Center Eric Wood Says Nfl Teams Are Avoiding Sig...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 51 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 169 comments - by Just Jimmy
  Aug 31 - 9-year-old Is Executed: Where's The Outrage?
New reply 21 minutes ago - 108 comments - by pa_general
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 2 minutes ago - 342 comments - by AlienGod
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 52 comments - by bunnz17

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.