b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  

Would Jack3d show up on a drug test?

Would Jack3d show up on a drug test?
topic by refuze - 02-09-2012, 10:24 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Been reading up on this product and so far I've heard good reviews.

The thing is, I know it has a lot of chemicals and right now I've been weary of taking things that I don't really know too much about. I just got a new job and I have 3 months to stay clean. I don't want a false positive of any substance whatsoever.

Can anyone give me some input on this situation?

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

24 comments for "Would Jack3d show up on a drug test?"

02-09-2012, 10:35 PMaway - #2
Andre3stacks 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$15,048 | POWERFUL
Jacked is legal so if it did somehow have some type of substance in it that could be caught for something you can make it clear u took it. I heard some1 took popeye seeds every morning and was tested and failed a drug test. Something in popeye seeds who woulda knew Opium or something. What type of job is it??
 02-09-2012, 10:36 PMaway - #3
LowaEastSide5 130 heat pts130

d 
space
$22,152 | POWERFUL
no...
 02-09-2012, 10:39 PMaway - #4
refuze 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$15,081 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andre3stacks
Jacked is legal so if it did somehow have some type of substance in it that could be caught for something you can make it clear u took it. I heard some1 took popeye seeds every morning and was tested and failed a drug test. Something in popeye seeds who woulda knew Opium or something. What type of job is it??
Corporate job. I'm getting paid good money so I don't want to risk anything. I've been weed-free for 2 months now.. I can smoke again in April.
 02-10-2012, 12:05 AMaway - #5
Prodigy 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$9,167 | POWERFUL
Jack3D is one of the worst pre-workouts out there. So many better products on the market.
 02-10-2012, 12:55 AMaway - #6
03tahoe 

d 
space
$80 | 166913
Originally Posted by Prodigy
Jack3D is one of the worst pre-workouts out there. So many better products on the market.
Such as ???
 02-10-2012, 01:46 AMaway - #7
hockeythug 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$17,673 | POWERFUL
They are not testing for whatever is it in and even if they were I doubt it even has a half life of even a day. The worst they are gonna do is a hair test for coke, weed, etc. If you are that worried than stop taking it.

Last edited by hockeythug; 02-10-2012 at 01:51 AM..
 02-10-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #8
Player 1 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$20,429 | POWERFUL
??wtf?
the T/S didnt ask if their are better products on the market?
 02-10-2012, 11:15 AMaway - #9
shadychef04 98 heat pts98

d 
space
$3,306 | POWERFUL
you'd fail if you got tested by the NCAA, but by a business, nah.
 02-10-2012, 12:37 PMaway - #10
Snappy 2 heat pts

d 
space
$727 | 3021594
Originally Posted by Andre3stacks

poppy seeds son, poppy
 02-10-2012, 01:21 PMaway - #11
tech5c 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$3,058 | POWERFUL
1,3 Dimethylamylamine has a small possibility of giving a false-positive. Your employers is not testing for that though.
 02-10-2012, 02:44 PMaway - #12
ItAlY2BkLyN 229 heat pts229

d 
space
$15,395 | POWERFUL
Poppy seeds show up as opiates on urine analysis.

As for Jack3d. I tend to agree with the other people. You shouldn't worry.

Also, if you're in a room with people smoking trees and you get contact high. They drug test you and it shows up. They are able to tell by the amount that shows up that you personally didn't smoke.

So as long as you're not trying to scheme anything, you should be good.

PS, Jack3d is my ####. I have a sensitive stomach and can't take NoExplode, NaNoVapor, or any of the other ones. I took 3-4mos off of supps and just used protein.

Been using jacked for a month now and have been BEASTING in the gym. Workouts have been running 1:30 or more and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying it.
 02-10-2012, 04:24 PMaway - #13
PTC 123 heat pts123

d 
space
$6,912 | POWERFUL
this bum a$s stays being critical without offering help, signs of a typical loser

anyways -

In terms of effectiveness, Jack3d is one of the best, and I've tried pretty much everything out there. As far as lifting MORE and being INTENSE, I don't think there is anything really better.

The Jack3d drug test is a popular question... I know people who have snorted it too, just to see what would happen. I've seen people have some crazy side effects, but that's because they went over dosage per time, or per time in 24 hours. But it shouldn't show up in any drug test for jobs.

just some extra information:

Some people don't take into account when they're training with a flex schedule, that they'll train late in the day with jack3d and then early the next day with jack3d...they'll still be wayyyy under 24 hours... so if you're taking 3 scoops per time and this is what you do... gotta check yourself.

I've read many reports and claims that jack3d doesn't use the "safest" or most natural ingredients such as 1,3... but I mean I've never read of anyone having any long term or something hazardous happen after taking it.
 02-10-2012, 04:43 PMaway - #14

d 
space
$15,395 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PTC
this bum a$s stays being critical without offering help, signs of a typical loser

anyways -

In terms of effectiveness, Jack3d is one of the best, and I've tried pretty much everything out there. As far as lifting MORE and being INTENSE, I don't think there is anything really better.

The Jack3d drug test is a popular question... I know people who have snorted it too, just to see what would happen. I've seen people have some crazy side effects, but that's because they went over dosage per time, or per time in 24 hours. But it shouldn't show up in any drug test for jobs.

just some extra information:

Some people don't take into account when they're training with a flex schedule, that they'll train late in the day with jack3d and then early the next day with jack3d...they'll still be wayyyy under 24 hours... so if you're taking 3 scoops per time and this is what you do... gotta check yourself.

I've read many reports and claims that jack3d doesn't use the "safest" or most natural ingredients such as 1,3... but I mean I've never read of anyone having any long term or something hazardous happen after taking it.
Props for that info. @ snorting it.

I think as with anything, cycling it and using it in moderation is key.
 02-10-2012, 05:01 PMaway - #15
Sammyboi22 

d 
space
$13,230 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by refuze
Corporate job. I'm getting paid good money so I don't want to risk anything. I've been weed-free for 2 months now.. I can smoke again in April.
They drug test because thy don't want people who use drugs working there. Worried about jack3d showing up on a drug test yet your gonna smoke weed again after April. get your priorities straight.
 02-10-2012, 05:26 PMaway - #16
PTC 123 heat pts123

d 
space
$6,912 | POWERFUL
another thing you guys have to understand is, when you get drug tested, the company that is hiring you has to pay for every single drug they want to test for (weed, meth, cocaine, etc)... so the more drugs they're going to test for, they more money they have to spend... and we all know companies are only trying to spend the bare minimum.

That means, they'll only be testing for the major drugs.

(I know that some people were passing around rumors that Jack3d would show up as cocaine, but that's false)
 02-10-2012, 05:44 PMaway - #17

d 
space
$15,395 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PTC
another thing you guys have to understand is, when you get drug tested, the company that is hiring you has to pay for every single drug they want to test for (weed, meth, cocaine, etc)... so the more drugs they're going to test for, they more money they have to spend... and we all know companies are only trying to spend the bare minimum.

That means, they'll only be testing for the major drugs.

(I know that some people were passing around rumors that Jack3d would show up as cocaine, but that's false)
Exactly. Also, they may say that you need to submit to a urine, hair or blood test.

However hair and blood tests are way more expensive. Unless it's a government job, you'll be good.
 02-10-2012, 11:56 PMaway - #18
StatisticZ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,564 | 19218087
Originally Posted by Sammyboi22
They drug test because thy don't want people who use drugs working there. Worried about jack3d showing up on a drug test yet your gonna smoke weed again after April. get your priorities straight.
This..

And honestly anything can show up on a drug test that you take. My last drug test there was false flags of PCP and weed. But they were well below the amounts that make it a "positive."

The place I get drug tested at basically does all the work for law enforcement and some federal agencies in DC. The guy who administered the test said the trace of weed was more than likely environmental, PCP was more than likely a false flag from Robitussin which he saw me drink from the bottle.

If you use certain over the counter drugs for too long it can cause a lot of false flags, so yes, I believe it could be possible tho highly unlikely. Usually there's good documentation online for stuff that may or may not cause a false flag.
 02-11-2012, 12:50 AMaway - #19
refuze 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$15,081 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sammyboi22
Marijuana ain't #### bruh.. It's not like I plan to be smacked 24/7 and going to work high as ####. I used to smoke heavy but when I can smoke again in April, I'm only doing it during the weekends. People who smoke weed can still function normally. I'm sure you know people who smoke and still be productive. I know my priorities, trust me.

As for the Jack3d situation, I ended up buying it. I'll see how it goes. So far I've been just putting one scoop in a water bottle but I'll be increasing my intake in the next week or so.
 02-11-2012, 01:02 AMaway - #20

d 
space
$15,395 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by refuze
Marijuana ain't #### bruh.. It's not like I plan to be smacked 24/7 and going to work high as ####. I used to smoke heavy but when I can smoke again in April, I'm only doing it during the weekends. People who smoke weed can still function normally. I'm sure you know people who smoke and still be productive. I know my priorities, trust me.

As for the Jack3d situation, I ended up buying it. I'll see how it goes. So far I've been just putting one scoop in a water bottle but I'll be increasing my intake in the next week or so.
Don't use a whole water bottle. I just fill up half a glass and stir in 1 scoop. Just drink that real quick before you go to the gym. Then use your water bottle for water.

I've increased to 2 scoops but after a month that's still really all I need.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Xbox store digital sales this weekend
52 comments
NFL Thanksgiving Day Football- 49ers vs Seahawks 5:30pm(pst)
672 comments
BOX FLOYD ADMITs IT " IM A RICH COWARD "
51 comments
 Image(s) inside Adolf Bieber Crippin'?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Carlton Black
  How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (might Be The Worst Performanc...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 177 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 NBA Rose Basically Admits He Sat Out Just Because He Was T...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 90 comments - by MikeJones212
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 73 comments - by Aztronautz
 NFL Gobble Gobble Bi-ch.. Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) @ Dall...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 777 comments - by Kooper
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Aren’t We Talking About Michael...
New reply 36 minutes ago - 288 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 20 minutes ago - 206 comments - by Ari Gold
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 54 minutes ago - 138 comments - by SlimDunkin

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,816 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.