Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Would Jack3d show up on a drug test?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
158 viewing
 Video inside Miley Cyrus With Her T1ts Out On Jimmey Kimmel. Biggest Attention Whore..
63 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
132 viewing
 Video inside Bruh that Howard Stern and Eazy interview was out of control
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
106 viewing
 Video inside 6 God Performs A New Verse & "Back To Back" At J. Cole's "Forest Hills ..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 Video inside 50 Cent Threatens To Break French Montana's Jaw
114 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Would Jack3d show up on a drug test?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #1
17505 pageviews
24 comments

refuze 91 heat pts91 space
The World Is Mine
space
$15,774 | POWERFUL
Been reading up on this product and so far I've heard good reviews.

The thing is, I know it has a lot of chemicals and right now I've been weary of taking things that I don't really know too much about. I just got a new job and I have 3 months to stay clean. I don't want a false positive of any substance whatsoever.

Can anyone give me some input on this situation?

top in section
50 viewing
 OT Jamaica womens 4x400m team upsets Team USA
29 comments
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
47 viewing
 Video inside Latina reporter shut down by...
37 comments
top in wild'ish/24hrs

Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #2
Andre3stacks 15 heat pts15 space
space
$16,195 | POWERFUL
Jacked is legal so if it did somehow have some type of substance in it that could be caught for something you can make it clear u took it. I heard some1 took popeye seeds every morning and was tested and failed a drug test. Something in popeye seeds who woulda knew Opium or something. What type of job is it??
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #3
LowaEastSide5 136 heat pts136 space
space
$25,108 | POWERFUL
no...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #4
The World Is Mine
space
$15,774 | POWERFUL
Andre3stacks said:
Jacked is legal so if it did somehow have some type of substance in it that could be caught for something you can make it clear u took it. I heard some1 took popeye seeds every morning and was tested and failed a drug test. Something in popeye seeds who woulda knew Opium or something. What type of job is it??
Corporate job. I'm getting paid good money so I don't want to risk anything. I've been weed-free for 2 months now.. I can smoke again in April.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
Prodigy 36 heat pts36 space
The Realest.
space
$9,167 | POWERFUL
Jack3D is one of the worst pre-workouts out there. So many better products on the market.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #6
03tahoe  space
space
$81 | 166913
Prodigy said:
Jack3D is one of the worst pre-workouts out there. So many better products on the market.
Such as ???
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
hockeythug 63 heat pts63 space
space
$18,471 | POWERFUL
They are not testing for whatever is it in and even if they were I doubt it even has a half life of even a day. The worst they are gonna do is a hair test for coke, weed, etc. If you are that worried than stop taking it.

Last edited by hockeythug; 02-10-2012 at 12:51 AM..
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
Player 1 19 heat pts19 space
Capo Status
space
$22,440 | POWERFUL
Prodigy said:
??wtf?
the T/S didnt ask if their are better products on the market?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
shadychef04 112 heat pts112 space
TAKE CARE
space
$3,822 | POWERFUL
you'd fail if you got tested by the NCAA, but by a business, nah.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #10
Snappy 2 heat pts space
space
$726 | 3021594
Andre3stacks said:

poppy seeds son, poppy
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
tech5c 24 heat pts24 space
Forever Bulking
space
$3,060 | POWERFUL
1,3 Dimethylamylamine has a small possibility of giving a false-positive. Your employers is not testing for that though.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
ItAlY2BkLyN 231 heat pts231 space
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$17,910 | POWERFUL
Poppy seeds show up as opiates on urine analysis.

As for Jack3d. I tend to agree with the other people. You shouldn't worry.

Also, if you're in a room with people smoking trees and you get contact high. They drug test you and it shows up. They are able to tell by the amount that shows up that you personally didn't smoke.

So as long as you're not trying to scheme anything, you should be good.

PS, Jack3d is my sh*t. I have a sensitive stomach and can't take NoExplode, NaNoVapor, or any of the other ones. I took 3-4mos off of supps and just used protein.

Been using jacked for a month now and have been BEASTING in the gym. Workouts have been running 1:30 or more and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying it.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #13
PTC 130 heat pts130 space
space
$7,603 | POWERFUL
Prodigy said:
this bum a.ss stays being critical without offering help, signs of a typical loser

anyways -

In terms of effectiveness, Jack3d is one of the best, and I've tried pretty much everything out there. As far as lifting MORE and being INTENSE, I don't think there is anything really better.

The Jack3d drug test is a popular question... I know people who have snorted it too, just to see what would happen. I've seen people have some crazy side effects, but that's because they went over dosage per time, or per time in 24 hours. But it shouldn't show up in any drug test for jobs.

just some extra information:

Some people don't take into account when they're training with a flex schedule, that they'll train late in the day with jack3d and then early the next day with jack3d...they'll still be wayyyy under 24 hours... so if you're taking 3 scoops per time and this is what you do... gotta check yourself.

I've read many reports and claims that jack3d doesn't use the "safest" or most natural ingredients such as 1,3... but I mean I've never read of anyone having any long term or something hazardous happen after taking it.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$17,910 | POWERFUL
PTC said:
this bum a.ss stays being critical without offering help, signs of a typical loser

anyways -

In terms of effectiveness, Jack3d is one of the best, and I've tried pretty much everything out there. As far as lifting MORE and being INTENSE, I don't think there is anything really better.

The Jack3d drug test is a popular question... I know people who have snorted it too, just to see what would happen. I've seen people have some crazy side effects, but that's because they went over dosage per time, or per time in 24 hours. But it shouldn't show up in any drug test for jobs.

just some extra information:

Some people don't take into account when they're training with a flex schedule, that they'll train late in the day with jack3d and then early the next day with jack3d...they'll still be wayyyy under 24 hours... so if you're taking 3 scoops per time and this is what you do... gotta check yourself.

I've read many reports and claims that jack3d doesn't use the "safest" or most natural ingredients such as 1,3... but I mean I've never read of anyone having any long term or something hazardous happen after taking it.
Props for that info. @ snorting it.

I think as with anything, cycling it and using it in moderation is key.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #15
Sammyboi22  space
Vamped Out
space
$13,436 | POWERFUL
refuze said:
Corporate job. I'm getting paid good money so I don't want to risk anything. I've been weed-free for 2 months now.. I can smoke again in April.
They drug test because thy don't want people who use drugs working there. Worried about jack3d showing up on a drug test yet your gonna smoke weed again after April. get your priorities straight.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #16
PTC 130 heat pts130 space
space
$7,603 | POWERFUL
another thing you guys have to understand is, when you get drug tested, the company that is hiring you has to pay for every single drug they want to test for (weed, meth, cocaine, etc)... so the more drugs they're going to test for, they more money they have to spend... and we all know companies are only trying to spend the bare minimum.

That means, they'll only be testing for the major drugs.

(I know that some people were passing around rumors that Jack3d would show up as cocaine, but that's false)
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$17,910 | POWERFUL
PTC said:
another thing you guys have to understand is, when you get drug tested, the company that is hiring you has to pay for every single drug they want to test for (weed, meth, cocaine, etc)... so the more drugs they're going to test for, they more money they have to spend... and we all know companies are only trying to spend the bare minimum.

That means, they'll only be testing for the major drugs.

(I know that some people were passing around rumors that Jack3d would show up as cocaine, but that's false)
Exactly. Also, they may say that you need to submit to a urine, hair or blood test.

However hair and blood tests are way more expensive. Unless it's a government job, you'll be good.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #18
StatisticZ 1 heat pts space
You & Yours
space
$13,565 | 19218087
Sammyboi22 said:
They drug test because thy don't want people who use drugs working there. Worried about jack3d showing up on a drug test yet your gonna smoke weed again after April. get your priorities straight.
This..

And honestly anything can show up on a drug test that you take. My last drug test there was false flags of PCP and weed. But they were well below the amounts that make it a "positive."

The place I get drug tested at basically does all the work for law enforcement and some federal agencies in DC. The guy who administered the test said the trace of weed was more than likely environmental, PCP was more than likely a false flag from Robitussin which he saw me drink from the bottle.

If you use certain over the counter drugs for too long it can cause a lot of false flags, so yes, I believe it could be possible tho highly unlikely. Usually there's good documentation online for stuff that may or may not cause a false flag.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #19
The World Is Mine
space
$15,774 | POWERFUL
Sammyboi22 said:
Marijuana ain't sh*t bruh.. It's not like I plan to be smacked 24/7 and going to work high as fu*k. I used to smoke heavy but when I can smoke again in April, I'm only doing it during the weekends. People who smoke weed can still function normally. I'm sure you know people who smoke and still be productive. I know my priorities, trust me.

As for the Jack3d situation, I ended up buying it. I'll see how it goes. So far I've been just putting one scoop in a water bottle but I'll be increasing my intake in the next week or so.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$17,910 | POWERFUL
refuze said:
Marijuana ain't sh*t bruh.. It's not like I plan to be smacked 24/7 and going to work high as fu*k. I used to smoke heavy but when I can smoke again in April, I'm only doing it during the weekends. People who smoke weed can still function normally. I'm sure you know people who smoke and still be productive. I know my priorities, trust me.

As for the Jack3d situation, I ended up buying it. I'll see how it goes. So far I've been just putting one scoop in a water bottle but I'll be increasing my intake in the next week or so.
Don't use a whole water bottle. I just fill up half a glass and stir in 1 scoop. Just drink that real quick before you go to the gym. Then use your water bottle for water.

I've increased to 2 scoops but after a month that's still really all I need.

Home > all sections > The BX Gym

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
84 viewing
Video inside Well Damn! Real Evidence Virginia Shooting Was A HOAX!!!
349 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Image inside George Zimmerman...
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Who else hates pulling out?
107 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Travis Scott - Rodeo (Discussion Thread)
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside Aug 29 - Jerry Seinfeld Responds After Cop Shut Down His Kidís Lemonad..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Amanda Saccomanno
40 comments
19 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside The Flying Man
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Ain't no pull out bih Joseline look alike
43 comments
1 day ago
@eyecandy
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time