This is BX @ Boxden.com

whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system

whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system
topic by creeper - 11-22-2009, 09:55 AM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

i need to know how to so i can pass my p#ss test..:angry12:> whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system - Photo posted in The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition | Sign in and leave a comment below!... so i would greatly appreciate it if any of yall can help me out...

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

6 comments for "whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system"

11-22-2009, 10:45 AMaway - #2
Jsinn23 49 heat pts49

d 
space
$3,260 | POWERFUL

TAKE THIS 5 HOURS BEFORE YOUR TEST
 11-22-2009, 12:32 PMaway - #3
creeper 3 heat pts

d 
space
$165 | 1768869
do yall know anything about niacin pills
 11-22-2009, 01:42 PMaway - #4
masterSYKO 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,038 | 3677145
Drink a lot of cranberry juice, water. Depends on how much time you have homie
 11-22-2009, 03:05 PMaway - #5
4 Letter Words 

d 
space
$696 | POWERFUL
listen

I'm tired of seeing these threads. There needs to be no more threads on this subject. this right here is IT. THIS IS IT. 4 all the dummies. CHEATING DRUG TESTS FOR DUMMIES 101:

don't listen to any of these idiots talkin bout drink water or take pills. They will get ur a$s knocked for sure. homeboy posted the picture of the dtox drink. take 5 hours before ur test. that is the right idea.

now i dk where u at but most cities have what we call 'head shops' where they sell "water pipes", posters, salvia, u kno all that pothead nonsense. most of these stores, at least around where i'm at, also carry the latest detox drinks under the table. so u could go holler at them, tell them to hook u up and they will prob look out, b careful how u ask tho, if u need 2 pass a drug test for probation or something then don't tell them bcuz that they won't sell u the drink cuz it will put them right in the middle of commiting a crime (tampering w/ a state drug test). so just b like yo i need a detox drink u got those? they should hook u up. i used to take readyclean and i personally vouch 4 it. U can prob get it online or at GNC somewhere too but that ain't what i used 2 do. they had 2 different size bottles, a regular size one 4 ppl who weight 160 or less and a tall boy for cats who way 200 or more. I weighed 180-190 at the time and i always took the tall drink, #### was 50$. peep it:

-3 hours b4 the test, chug the whole drink. its n@sty stuff. but drink it all and don't throw it up.
-then fill the bottle up with water and chug that. Get every last bit of it.
-its gonna mess ur stomach up something horrible so i'd do it on an empty stomach if i were u.
-then fill a tall water bottle up, and keep filling/drinking all the way up to when u have to take the test. by the time u walk in 2 take the test, u should have 2 p#ss every 10 minutes and should be pissing strait up clear water, pretty much.
-basically after u drink the detox and start drinking water u have a six hour window where u will p#ss clean. so make sure no unforseen distractions come between then and the test or u will fail like a dumbass if u take a p#ss after the window has passed.

if u follow these rules and quit smoking 3-5 days before u take the test (just 2 b sure, i dk bout u but i was smoking ALOT everyDAY back then and this #### still worked 4 me), u will pass with flying colors no questions asked. Don't listen to these dummies talkin bout "just drink mad water" or "take these pills" they are full of #### don't kno what they are talkin bout they just goin off some dumb #### they heard their boy say and they will get u knocked listening to them.

NOTE: if this is for a job and they send the p#ss off to a lab to get tested, those tests are more sophisticated and can detect to detox chemicals in ur piss. so get more info. But if u talkin bout the test where they just drop the plastic piece in the cup and it changes colors and ####, then yea u can beat that #### like u own it no problem. also, the slower ur metabolism is (if u aren't running/lifting/playin ball everyday, doin active ####.... if u are just sitting around gettin high eating cheesburgers aand all type of junk food) these tactics are less likely 2 work. marijuana is fat soluble(sp?) or some #### like that and stays in ur system longer than any other drug. so the higher ur metabolism is the more likely u will beat the test,
 12-04-2009, 01:43 PMaway - #6
adam_balbaa 

d 
space
$161 | 624488
my boy quite smoking a month before his army p#ss test, just drank pure watter and he passed...i also heard chugging vinegar will do it

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
69 comments
NBA BREAKING NEWS: Steve Nash OUT for season
131 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 2 minutes ago - 122 comments - by foshomoney
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 57 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 175 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Female Gym Teacher Caught Sleeping With Young...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 104 comments - by BlessInTheSky
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 3 minutes ago - 100 comments - by SHADOW
 NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers The Worst Manufactured Superteam...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 78 comments - by HeatMafia410
  Oct 23 - Substitute Teacher Gives Student A Bj On Her ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 151 comments - by ima80baby
 NBA Kendrick Lamar, Kevin Hart Highlight Cleveland Cavalie...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 119 comments - by metatr0n

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.