b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system
topic by creeper - 11-22-2009, 10:55 AM

i need to know how to so i can pass my p#ss test..:angry12:> whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system - Photo posted in The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition | Sign in and leave a comment below!... so i would greatly appreciate it if any of yall can help me out...

6 comments for "whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system"

11-22-2009, 11:45 AMaway - #2
Jsinn23 49 heat pts49

d 
space
$3,260 | POWERFUL

TAKE THIS 5 HOURS BEFORE YOUR TEST
 11-22-2009, 01:32 PMaway - #3
creeper 3 heat pts

d 
space
$168 | 1768869
do yall know anything about niacin pills
 11-22-2009, 02:42 PMaway - #4
masterSYKO 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,038 | 3677145
Drink a lot of cranberry juice, water. Depends on how much time you have homie
 11-22-2009, 04:05 PMaway - #5
4 Letter Words 

d 
space
$697 | POWERFUL
listen

I'm tired of seeing these threads. There needs to be no more threads on this subject. this right here is IT. THIS IS IT. 4 all the dummies. CHEATING DRUG TESTS FOR DUMMIES 101:

don't listen to any of these idiots talkin bout drink water or take pills. They will get ur a$s knocked for sure. homeboy posted the picture of the dtox drink. take 5 hours before ur test. that is the right idea.

now i dk where u at but most cities have what we call 'head shops' where they sell "water pipes", posters, salvia, u kno all that pothead nonsense. most of these stores, at least around where i'm at, also carry the latest detox drinks under the table. so u could go holler at them, tell them to hook u up and they will prob look out, b careful how u ask tho, if u need 2 pass a drug test for probation or something then don't tell them bcuz that they won't sell u the drink cuz it will put them right in the middle of commiting a crime (tampering w/ a state drug test). so just b like yo i need a detox drink u got those? they should hook u up. i used to take readyclean and i personally vouch 4 it. U can prob get it online or at GNC somewhere too but that ain't what i used 2 do. they had 2 different size bottles, a regular size one 4 ppl who weight 160 or less and a tall boy for cats who way 200 or more. I weighed 180-190 at the time and i always took the tall drink, #### was 50$. peep it:

-3 hours b4 the test, chug the whole drink. its n@sty stuff. but drink it all and don't throw it up.
-then fill the bottle up with water and chug that. Get every last bit of it.
-its gonna mess ur stomach up something horrible so i'd do it on an empty stomach if i were u.
-then fill a tall water bottle up, and keep filling/drinking all the way up to when u have to take the test. by the time u walk in 2 take the test, u should have 2 p#ss every 10 minutes and should be pissing strait up clear water, pretty much.
-basically after u drink the detox and start drinking water u have a six hour window where u will p#ss clean. so make sure no unforseen distractions come between then and the test or u will fail like a dumbass if u take a p#ss after the window has passed.

if u follow these rules and quit smoking 3-5 days before u take the test (just 2 b sure, i dk bout u but i was smoking ALOT everyDAY back then and this #### still worked 4 me), u will pass with flying colors no questions asked. Don't listen to these dummies talkin bout "just drink mad water" or "take these pills" they are full of #### don't kno what they are talkin bout they just goin off some dumb #### they heard their boy say and they will get u knocked listening to them.

NOTE: if this is for a job and they send the p#ss off to a lab to get tested, those tests are more sophisticated and can detect to detox chemicals in ur piss. so get more info. But if u talkin bout the test where they just drop the plastic piece in the cup and it changes colors and ####, then yea u can beat that #### like u own it no problem. also, the slower ur metabolism is (if u aren't running/lifting/playin ball everyday, doin active ####.... if u are just sitting around gettin high eating cheesburgers aand all type of junk food) these tactics are less likely 2 work. marijuana is fat soluble(sp?) or some #### like that and stays in ur system longer than any other drug. so the higher ur metabolism is the more likely u will beat the test,
 12-04-2009, 02:43 PMaway - #6
adam_balbaa 

d 
space
$161 | 624488
my boy quite smoking a month before his army p#ss test, just drank pure watter and he passed...i also heard chugging vinegar will do it

Article inside  Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/GS9 Indictment
150 comments
Image inside  Dec 18 - Tsarnaev appears in court for 1st time since..
91 comments
Dec 18 - Misspelled Sign By Boxden Member Cost HS Principal Her..
55 comments
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 3 minutes ago - 261 comments - by A.Dot789
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 294 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Charged With 21 Counts Of Havi...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 215 comments - by sdot216
 NBA Brandon Jennings:dead:
New reply 8 minutes ago - 55 comments - by SoulOnIce
 Video inside Amber Rose Twerking For Bhris Brown
New reply 4 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Azealia Banks Goes Off On Ti, Iggy + Black Music Being...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 66 comments - by acegutta22
  Azealia Banks Calls Out Eminem
New reply 7 minutes ago - 290 comments - by mdemaz
 NCAAF Lisa Ann: Justin Brent Got Standing Ovation After Our ...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 57 comments - by KushKaleem

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,901 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.