This is BX @ Boxden.com


What do healthy gums vs. unhealthy gums look like?


 What do healthy gums vs. unhealthy gums look like?
topic by chirpflare - 03-19-2012, 02:10 AM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition




share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

40 comments for "What do healthy gums vs. unhealthy gums look like?"


 03-19-2012, 11:56 PMaway - #2
1OverJordan24 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$2,713 | POWERFUL
How to keep healthy gums
 03-20-2012, 12:07 AMaway - #3
chirpflare 169 heat pts169

  d 
space
$3,956 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JBPJuice
How to keep healthy gums
dab some baking soda (aluminum-free) on your toothbrush along with your toothpaste (flouride-free) while you brush daily. mouth problems come from an acidic environment and the baking soda helps your mouth become more alkaline.


another great way to maintain a healthy mouth is through .
 03-20-2012, 12:47 AMaway - #4
mistatnn 

  d 
space
$2,928 | 5462346
This #### just made me brush
 03-20-2012, 01:00 AMaway - #5
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$25,268 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JBPJuice
How to keep healthy gums
Floss daily. Flossing is more important than brushing.
 03-20-2012, 01:17 AMaway - #6
gshag33 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,210 | 11029153
Dental care is extremely important and should be taken extremely seriously.

Brush CORRECTLY. Research how. Do not "scrub."

FLOSSING should be mandatory. Brushing can just move #### around.

3rd... ACT!!!



don't use listerine.. don't use generic/off-brand ####.. spend a few more bucks and get the good ####.
 03-20-2012, 01:31 AMonline - #7
Yung Dilla 1214 heat pts1214

  d 
space
$41,654 | POWERFUL
Man i brush with baking soda toothpaste all i use is arm and hammer i also use act the only thing i don't do is floss regularly i hate doing that #### lol
 03-20-2012, 01:41 AMaway - #8
chirpflare 169 heat pts169

  d 
space
$3,956 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by gshag33
Dental care is extremely important and should be taken extremely seriously.

Brush CORRECTLY. Research how. Do not "scrub."

FLOSSING should be mandatory. Brushing can just move #### around.

3rd... ACT!!!



don't use listerine.. don't use generic/off-brand ####.. spend a few more bucks and get the good ####.


you're recommending a FLOURIDE flush because your dentist gave you a free sample?
 03-20-2012, 01:45 AMaway - #9
chirpflare 169 heat pts169

  d 
space
$3,956 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Yung Dilla
Man i brush with baking soda toothpaste all i use is arm and hammer i also use act the only thing i don't do is floss regularly i hate doing that #### lol

baking soda toothpaste isnt the same as dabbing baking soda.
i never floss and my teeth are hella healthy. just do the oil pulling.
 03-20-2012, 02:07 AMaway - #10
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,612 | 7023464
Originally Posted by Yung Dilla
Man i brush with baking soda toothpaste all i use is arm and hammer i also use act the only thing i don't do is floss regularly i hate doing that #### lol
How old are you Dilla? Hard to believe anyone can dislike flossing it's literally essential if you have any kind of social life. Passing up flossing will have cavities creep up on you in the worse spots.
 03-20-2012, 02:08 AMaway - #11
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,612 | 7023464
Originally Posted by gshag33
Dental care is extremely important and should be taken extremely seriously.

Brush CORRECTLY. Research how. Do not "scrub."

FLOSSING should be mandatory. Brushing can just move #### around.

3rd... ACT!!!



don't use listerine.. don't use generic/off-brand ####.. spend a few more bucks and get the good ####.

What's exactly wrong with listerine I'd like to get more input from you...
 03-20-2012, 02:37 AMaway - #12
El Perix 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$1,923 | 12406691
i aint guna lie, my mouth isnt the best. im hoping to fix it up soon. #### is embarassing to me. but when i was little i wasnt put to brush or none of that, and when i got older it just got bad. i floss and all now but theres just so much u can do. 4real tho my confidence with the ladies went down since like 4 years ago. im thinking of getting veneers, expensive, but im lookin around.
 03-20-2012, 02:51 AMaway - #13
StatisticZ 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,564 | 19113085
Damn so.. all my years of smoking and appearance wise my gums are healthy.
 03-20-2012, 03:17 AMonline - #14
Yung Dilla 1214 heat pts1214

  d 
space
$41,654 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StudiosConnect'
How old are you Dilla? Hard to believe anyone can dislike flossing it's literally essential if you have any kind of social life. Passing up flossing will have cavities creep up on you in the worse spots.
im 24 and like i said i do it but i dont like it
 03-20-2012, 05:34 AMaway - #15
[MK] 

  d 
space
$2,351 | 6898370
Sometimes my gums bleed when I floss, I hate that ####. Dental hygiene is a just though
 03-20-2012, 06:31 AMaway - #16
gshag33 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,210 | 11029153
Originally Posted by chirpflare
you're recommending a FLOURIDE flush because your dentist gave you a free sample?
No that stuff is actually what is best for your gums/teeth research it. i have multiple dentists in my family & they aren't paid to push any brand, especially not to a family member.
 03-20-2012, 06:32 AMaway - #17
gshag33 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,210 | 11029153
Originally Posted by StudiosConnect'
What's exactly wrong with listerine I'd like to get more input from you...
it's not BAD.. anything you're doing to take care of your dental hygiene is good.. this stuff is just BETTER
 03-20-2012, 07:45 AMaway - #18
chirpflare 169 heat pts169

  d 
space
$3,956 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by gshag33
No that stuff is actually what is best for your gums/teeth research it. i have multiple dentists in my family & they aren't paid to push any brand, especially not to a family member.
not trying to turn this into another tired FLOURIDE thread but you know what that stuff does in your blood stream right?

no offense to your family dentists but are these the same dentists that put mercury fillings into peoples mouths?

people just started to realize recently that this stuff is bad for us.
 03-20-2012, 07:48 AMaway - #19
Snappy 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$727 | 3021594
Floss
 03-20-2012, 09:00 AMaway - #20
jha84 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$265 | 3015665
Originally Posted by chirpflare
not trying to turn this into another tired FLOURIDE thread but you know what that stuff does in your blood stream right?

no offense to your family dentists but are these the same dentists that put mercury fillings into peoples mouths?

people just started to realize recently that this stuff is bad for us.
dont post threads you dont know anything about. you probably got your info from some website pushing an agenda to stop fluoride or amalgam (what you call mercury) fillings. Fluoride isnt bad for you and its essential for healthy teeth too. And dentists are at a much greater risk for any adverse affects from the mercury in amalgam than the patient is. I hope nobody believes that ignorance you spreading.

And Im graduating from dental school in a few months so my info isnt coming from some third party website who spends its time coming up wit bull#### conspiracy theories
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Samsung Galaxy S5 Beats iPhone 6 In New Benchmarks
85 comments
Ios 8 now available
111 comments
Image inside  Sep 17 - Pizza Hut testing 'Skinny Slice'
63 comments
 NFL Brandon Marshall Of Chicago Bears Being Accused Of Pun...
New reply 23 seconds ago - 122 comments - by ant30ant33
 Image(s) inside Sep 17 - White Guy Taunts Immigrant Family By Plasteri...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 52 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Article inside 50 Cent Is Bipolar, Torae Says
New reply 2 minutes ago - 84 comments - by ajeana
 NBA Lebron's Hairline, Has Also Come Back Home. (pic)
New reply 7 minutes ago - 133 comments - by TnTbadman
 Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar-i Love Myself Artwork
New reply 3 minutes ago - 122 comments - by RoyceDa59
  Big K.r.i.t.-see Me On Top Vol 4 Anticipation/discussi...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 148 comments - by RoyceDa59
 Image(s) inside Smash Or Pass: Mexican Bbw Singer Janney Marin Aka Chi...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 103 comments - by OchoLoco
  Name The 3 Biggest Mysteries In Hip Hop
New reply 19 minutes ago - 150 comments - by DASKCREW1

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.