This is BX @ Boxden.com

Wearing a garbage bag while you run/jog (cardio)?

Wearing a garbage bag while you run/jog (cardio)?
topic by thug_lyfe_05 - 05-31-2008, 02:17 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

i heard from a couple of fitness instructors that if you wear a garbage bag under your clothes while you jog (do cardio), you will sweat more, which means you would lose more weight (fat) than normal. i know a garbage bag will make you sweat more because of the plastic insulation. but how many of you have seen quicker results with this method? or better yet, how many of you have heard of this? > Wearing a garbage bag while you run/jog (cardio)? - Photo posted in The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition | Sign in and leave a comment below!

what do you guys think? wear a bag or not?

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

12 comments for "Wearing a garbage bag while you run/jog (cardio)?"

05-31-2008, 03:15 PMaway - #2
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$28,300 | POWERFUL
Youre losing water, but youre not burning any more calories than if you werent wearing a garbage bag. You'll burn the same amount of fat either way, but you'll be lighter and have less water in your body if you sweat more. The water you lose you'll gain back.
 05-31-2008, 04:10 PMaway - #3
Dat Nucka|m 

d 
space
$1,953 | 7860286
I think it's a good idea, i remember when i was in middle school they had a weight limit and some of our lineman had to wear a garbage bag in practice to meet the limit, haha. So ia susme it works
 05-31-2008, 04:39 PMonline - #4
EL CAPO 

d 
space
$434 | 248501
It works good if you need to meet some sort of weight for some sport, but it useless if you want to burn fat. You would just be burning water weight.
 05-31-2008, 05:11 PMaway - #5
exhilarate 

d 
space
$589 | 0
Yeah, this is true. This technique is mainly used by wrestlers that need to make a certain weight class in a small amount of time.
 05-31-2008, 07:02 PMaway - #6
kappamayn 

d 
space
$208 | 912620
Thumbs up

The sweat displacement that you will notice from trash bag jogging is an essential cardio booster. Garbage bag jogging should be in your routine at least every other day if you's an ol garbage eatin sock chewin busta. You might as well go head and fill ya suit up wit oatmeal & dumpster dive off tha crooklyn bridge while you at it mane who you think you is, supa dupa flysace?

Haitian fitness craze

o you think you swoll ha? you baby tyson ha? u aint payin no child suppote ha?

plastic bagged & toetagged yo muthafukkin self :jacked:
 05-31-2008, 07:08 PMaway - #7
thug_lyfe_05 

d 
space
$1,700 | 5928137
so this is kinda like animal cuts?
 05-31-2008, 07:19 PMaway - #8
Dat Nucka|m 

d 
space
$1,953 | 7860286
Originally Posted by kappamayn
The sweat displacement that you will notice from trash bag jogging is an essential cardio booster. Garbage bag jogging should be in your routine at least every other day if you's an ol garbage eatin sock chewin busta. You might as well go head and fill ya suit up wit oatmeal & dumpster dive off tha crooklyn bridge while you at it mane who you think you is, supa dupa flysace?

Haitian fitness craze

o you think you swoll ha? you baby tyson ha? u aint payin no child suppote ha?

plastic bagged & toetagged yo muthafukkin self :jacked:

English >>
 05-31-2008, 09:51 PMaway - #9
STILL.DETOX|m 664 heat pts664

d 
space
$11,445 | POWERFUL
lmao ur gonna wear a garbage bag
 05-31-2008, 10:24 PMaway - #10
casper 1 heat pts

d 
space
$14,743 | POWERFUL
yea yo, back in the day when i was in the lil league football #### wit the weight limits some of the players had to run laps wit bags on before the weigh-in...

u dont have to use a trash bag if u dont want tho...this was like 10 years ago..nowadays i see u can buy the suits & #### like that...

i dont know much bout the weight comin right back or anything but i do know it was pretty much the same kids every week that had to do it...i just figured they were fat a$ses that didnt control themselves all week
 05-31-2008, 10:37 PMaway - #11
kat717 4 heat pts

d 
space
$2,416 | 6832292
Yeah I rememberthey used that method in little league football
 06-01-2008, 12:14 AMaway - #12
kokaine 

d 
space
$2,765 | 5356538
its really only effective to boxers, mma, and wrestlers looking to cut the final pounds for the weigh-in. Lots wear plastic suits in saunas... but they gain it back and it usually ####s them over cuz of the massive dehydration ... u can put it on but i dont see any use of it unless ur competing ....

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
237 comments
Actress Judy Greer Was a Hollywood Plant to ruin M.Knight Shama..
56 comments
Whats the worst movie you've ever watched?
110 comments
 NCAAF Jameis Winston Amazing 28 Yard Td Run. (video)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 66 comments - by FreeBigga
 Video inside Madden Fan Drops $95 On Ultimate Team, Interrogated By...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 96 comments - by Cool Story
  Aug 31 - 9-year-old Is Executed: Where's The Outrage?
New reply 14 minutes ago - 85 comments - by pa_general
 Image(s) inside Remember When Wale Was On The Jamie Foxx Show.....
New reply 36 minutes ago - 99 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Actors/actresses You Cant Stand
New reply 18 minutes ago - 130 comments - by italiansteve
 NBA Rondo Wants Out (macmullen)
New reply 40 minutes ago - 128 comments - by Jiraiya
 NBA Do You Think Anyone In The League Can Beat Kobe's 81 P...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 112 comments - by Bastille
 Video inside Iggy Azalea...b*tch Was With Him Shooting In The Gym
New reply 56 minutes ago - 89 comments - by local celebrity

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.