This is BX @ Boxden.com

Thermogenic's and Creatine questions

Thermogenic's and Creatine questions
topic by kingcrump - 06-29-2008, 07:19 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Okay my question has two parts.

1) I'm currently taking Cell-Mass as my creatine supp, and I want to take a fat burning supp as well. Is it counter productive to be taking creatine along with a thermogenic? Because I've seen that some thermo's claim to eliminate water storage, whereas thats what creatine promotes.

2) Lately I've seen alot of hype about Animal Cuts, whats the difference between that, BSN's Atro-Phex, and Hydroxycut Hardcore?

I took HH for like 4 days and it made me feel like garbage, so I stopped and returned it so it's out of the question. I'm not trying to lose much weight, maybe 10 pounds (I'm currently 220) at most, just trying to get ripped.

Any help and posts are appreciated. I'll also try to post some pictures to show what I'm talking about losing.

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

4 comments for "Thermogenic's and Creatine questions"

06-29-2008, 07:58 PMaway - #2
Shyne-C 72 heat pts72

d 
space
$12,443 | POWERFUL
well thermogenics boost ur body temperature to help u burn fat and in the process u sweat more to keep ur body temp down.

i doubt it will effect the water weight u gain on creatine as long as u keep drinking water throughout the day, especially after ur workout.

i havent tried animal cuts but i heard it was ok. to really get the best results from these products you have to do cardio 3 or 4 times a week and maybe cut some calories depending on how easily you shed fat.

also theres alot of natural food that boost ur metabolism. faster metabolism= fat lose
 06-29-2008, 08:00 PMonline - #3
JustinSane|M 

d 
space
$2,935 | 9198853
This is one reason why you don't try to gain size and cut weight at the same time. What you should do is choose which is more important to you at this time. There's nothing wrong with adding some light weight training to focus on definition while trying to lose weight.
 06-29-2008, 08:18 PMaway - #4
kingcrump 1 heat pts

d 
space
$937 | 2959136
Originally Posted by JustinSane
This is one reason why you don't try to gain size and cut weight at the same time. What you should do is choose which is more important to you at this time. There's nothing wrong with adding some light weight training to focus on definition while trying to lose weight.
I'm not trying to gain mass, not at all. I'm looking for my muscles to have that full look. I'm already big, but I like the way the creatine makes my muscles look fuller, as well as the recovery aspect.
 06-29-2008, 08:36 PMonline - #5
JustinSane|M 

d 
space
$2,935 | 9198853
Fair enough...I do as well.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 24 - The Top 10 most happy and un-happy cities in America
94 comments
Image inside  Michael Crabtree's New Jump-Off
70 comments
Image inside  She goes by Thick Yellowbone
193 comments
 Image(s) inside Two New Avengers: Age Of Ultron Concept Art Posters Re...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 56 comments - by whodatb1
 NBA Reports : Kevin Love To Cleveland Could Be Done By Fri...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 184 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside My Moms Sent Me This Text, Yall Folks Do This Sh-t?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 131 comments - by Affliction
  Ign Gives Guadians Of The Galaxy A 9.2/10
New reply 21 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Rawfury
 Image(s) inside Bx You Smashing Or Not???
New reply 9 minutes ago - 218 comments - by tokinjohn
 NBA Ray Allen Leaning Toward Signing With The Cavaliers
New reply 27 minutes ago - 96 comments - by Machiavelli
 NBA Joel Embiid Sets Sights On Rihanna (moves On From K. K...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 69 comments - by Jiraiya
 NFL Justin Blackmon Arrested Again
New reply 35 minutes ago - 73 comments - by Got Cheeve?

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.