Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
99 viewing
 Image inside Joe Budden Joke Backfires On Twitter  
48 comments
most viewed right now
99 viewing
 NBA LeBron No Headband needed  
53 comments

top in section
44 viewing
Audio inside Young Thug - Just Might Be (Carter 6)
top in hiphop
top in section
15 viewing
Image inside Air Jordan 7 "Bobcats"
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)
Unread 06-24-2013, 09:42 PMJoined Feb 2006 - on now - #1
12920 pageviews
159 comments


LowaEastSide5 131 heat pts131 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$23,540 | POWERFUL
image




image




image
Reply With Quote
The following 3 BX residents gave props to LowaEastSide5 (Sent To 9,825 Subscribers)  deLeet (06-25-2013) , Nothavingit (06-26-2013) , HOT TOPIC  (06-25-2013)

159 comments for "The Rock's 'Hercules' Diet (pics)"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 06-24-2013, 10:39 PMJoined Aug 2011 - away - #2
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,843 | POWERFUL
wish i could afford someone to prep my meals for me like this.

thats a sh*t load of food for a day tho he must be working out 2-3 hours
a day.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 10:42 PMJoined Aug 2011 - away - #3
tonio25 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,188 | 16410868
Nemean Lion blood?
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 11:12 PMJoined Apr 2006 - on now - #4
Yung Dilla 1240 heat pts1240 space
avatar space
Damn Misses renae..
space
$43,135 | POWERFUL
Daaaasaasaaaaaaamn
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 11:13 PMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #5
cdub12344321@ya  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$569 | 945891
Originally Posted by tonio25
Nemean Lion blood?
Was wondering the same thing man?
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 11:20 PMJoined Dec 2009 - away - #6
asid12345678 23 heat pts23 space
avatar space
ASID
space
$969 | 3942371
Originally Posted by cdub12344321@ya
Was wondering the same thing man?
That's a Hercules thing . Pay no attention
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:31 AMJoined Jun 2008 - away - #7
Kewop Decam 45 heat pts45 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,774 | POWERFUL
Eating like that is a job in itself.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:34 AMJoined Sep 2004 - away - #8
babalou  space
avatar space
The Machine!
space
$12,411 | POWERFUL
Must be nice having all that access to unlimited chicken and fish and having someone prepare it for you. Just show up and pop it in the microwave.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:39 AMJoined Apr 2012 - on now - #9
SHADOW 316 heat pts316 space
avatar space
.Hunger.Games.
space
$7,922 | POWERFUL

Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:44 AMJoined Mar 2005 - away - #10
Sticks 110 heat pts110 space
avatar space
Not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4..
space
$17,008 | POWERFUL
so fu*king determined
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:34 AMJoined Nov 2009 - away - #11
Zaosyn 255 heat pts255 space
avatar space
Lucha Libre pr0no n*gga
space
$13,148 | POWERFUL
That's how you make sure you get where you wanna go in the time frame you've set.. I literally said god damn when his fridge literally only contains what he's eating on a daily basis so there's no excuse for him to cheat or snack.

Alot of you complaining about how long it takes to prep meals get you a fu*king crock pot. Throw in a bag of chicken brea$ts or tenderloins and it'll cook in 4-6 hours. I do it a few times a week and a bag of chicken lasts me about 3-4 days.

You can literally mass-cook almost anything in a crock pot. The only time it should take is to measure out and put in containers. All the other work is being done for you.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 02:46 AMJoined Aug 2006 - away - #12
ReMiXed  space
avatar space
Shmless
space
$228 | 363809
Originally Posted by Flying Jesus
how could i do this on a budget.
This.

My main problem with dieting is the fact that healthy food is expensive, not that I cant afford it but its time consuming as well.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 04:18 AMJoined Feb 2011 - away - #13
PTC 127 heat pts127 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,258 | POWERFUL
What the fu*k are ya'll talking about?

These "must be nice" dudes got to be the most mentally broke dudes on the planet.

First off, on his twitter page it says he has a chef...but this can easily be done on your own. If you can't afford it, that means you pretty much can't afford to eat, because this would be the cheapest way of eating. If you even go out at all to eat, you're already overpaying.

Here is a video on youtube to help





Last edited by PTC; 06-25-2013 at 04:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 07:57 AMJoined Apr 2005 - away - #14
Killamike79 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,486 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PTC
What the fu*k are ya'll talking about?

These "must be nice" dudes got to be the most mentally broke dudes on the planet.

First off, on his twitter page it says he has a chef...but this can easily be done on your own. If you can't afford it, that means you pretty much can't afford to eat, because this would be the cheapest way of eating. If you even go out at all to eat, you're already overpaying.

Here is a video on youtube to help


It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 09:15 AMJoined May 2010 - on now - #15
lboog1423 220 heat pts220 space
avatar space
Bird Gang
space
$21,510 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Killamike79
It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
i work an IT job (8:30-5:30) go to the gym after work from (6:30-9). So i have even less time than most. I cook my meals either the night before or early the next morning. I buy/cook in bulk and have no issues what so ever. Its not that hard homie like dude said above
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 09:20 AMJoined Nov 2012 - away - #16
Tha Problum 34 heat pts34 space
avatar space
Resurrection
space
$18,211 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Killamike79
It k!lls me how you think there is more than 24 hours in a day The average person day doesn't consist of prepping food, eating and plus working out unless bodybuilding is there career. Not on top of all the other obligations somebody might have going on in there lives, its call being realistic.

And we all know Dwayne Johnson isn't prepping none of this food on his own either.
Love the excuses
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 09:27 AMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #17
regularjoe 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
Sinceriously
space
$25,050 | POWERFUL
That's my Rock
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 09:29 AMJoined Aug 2006 - away - #18
ChiCity Fingaz 118 heat pts118 space
avatar space
The Windy City Machinegun
space
$44,225 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PTC
What the fu*k are ya'll talking about?

These "must be nice" dudes got to be the most mentally broke dudes on the planet.

First off, on his twitter page it says he has a chef...but this can easily be done on your own. If you can't afford it, that means you pretty much can't afford to eat, because this would be the cheapest way of eating. If you even go out at all to eat, you're already overpaying.

Here is a video on youtube to help



The Rock essentially gets paid to keep his physique up and be a bodybuilder.

Average n*ggas who work 9 to 5 jobs, who may or may not have kids and have other sh*t to do after that, don't have time to cook/prep 7-8 meals a day for an entire week. That sh*t is a job in itself to maintain.

Anybody with a decent amount of motivation, no financial stress and a personal chef/dietician/fitness advisor could do what Rock is doing. The only thing they can't get is the genetics he has, and probably the HGH.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 09:47 AMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #19
regularjoe 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
Sinceriously
space
$25,050 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ChiCity Fingaz


The Rock essentially gets paid to keep his physique up and be a bodybuilder.

Average n*ggas who work 9 to 5 jobs, who may or may not have kids and have other sh*t to do after that, don't have time to cook/prep 7-8 meals a day for an entire week. That sh*t is a job in itself to maintain.

Anybody with a decent amount of motivation, no financial stress and a personal chef/dietician/fitness advisor could do what Rock is doing. The only thing they can't get is the genetics he has, and probably the HGH.
You have to sacrifice. Make your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday. There's always time, but most people don't have the motivation or discipline to do it. You work 24 hours a day? Your kids don't sleep? You can't wake up an hour earlier? Go to bed an hour later? No one is saying you have to do exactly what The Rock does, but you can get close.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 09:53 AMJoined Apr 2004 - away - #20
Tic Toc 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Know Tha Ledge
space
$5,310 | 19786914
Originally Posted by regularjoe
You have to sacrifice. Make your meals for the week on Saturday or Sunday. There's always time, but most people don't have the motivation or discipline to do it. You work 24 hours a day? Your kids don't sleep? You can't wake up an hour earlier? Go to bed an hour later? No one is saying you have to do exactly what The Rock does, but you can get close.
This is soo true...but to be honest...I couldn't eat all this sh*t...

I dont eat like that anymore...

I could do meal 3 for dinner, and have the oatmeal in the morning for breakfast and be coo
Reply With Quote
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside God is good  
74 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside Mar 25 - Taco Bell's New Ad Portrays McDonald's As ..
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
25 viewing
50 Cent Is The Most Famous Snitch-J prince  
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside Mar 25 - 6 Cops caught on tape brutally beating una..
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside So THIS ACTOR is british too?????!!!!!
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside The Illegal Big Cats of Instagram  
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Michelle Obama’s apparently bald look on TV show h..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Jess Molli  
39 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside NEW: Amber Rose PhotoShoot In Maui 😛Ԁ..
165 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.