Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular today #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The Official Strongest BX Posters Thread

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
96 viewing
Holy Sh!T.....I think I figured out the dress!!!
30 comments
most viewed right now
89 viewing
Video inside Michael 'NoNiggas' Jordan used to make Common sign ..
18 comments

top in section
51 viewing
 Image inside Grace Gealey from Empire.
top in eyecandy
top in section
21 viewing
 Video inside Feb 27 - 198 Reports of a Fireball Moving Across Weste..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 The Official Strongest BX Posters Thread
 04-10-2011, 10:10 PMonline - #101
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$5,116 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kuchiki_Byakuya
I'm thinking quite a few people on the list are talking out they a.sses. But then again, given the nature of the internet, you'd expect this already.

In my mind I automatically shave off about 50-100 lbs whenever I see any lifting stats posted.



You get props just for the intention.
think what you want..my stats aint fake..
 04-10-2011, 10:21 PMonline - #102
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,540 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MrAmazing
lol i have vids. (srs)

or is no one questioning my stuff lol
Can you prove that is you in the video? If so can you prove that there is no video editing/fake plates/ other gimmicks in the vids? :disdain2:
 04-11-2011, 01:13 AMaway - #103
MrAmazing  space
avatar
space
$1,516 | 5620299
Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva
Can you prove that is you in the video? If so can you prove that there is no video editing/fake plates/ other gimmicks in the vids? :disdain2:
hahah yea thats the next step after you can produce a video
 04-11-2011, 11:37 AMaway - #104
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 space
avatar
space
$2,962 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kuchiki_Byakuya
I'm thinking quite a few people on the list are talking out they a.sses. But then again, given the nature of the internet, you'd expect this already.

In my mind I automatically shave off about 50-100 lbs whenever I see any lifting stats posted.




You get props just for the intention.


To shave off 50-100 from everyone who lists lifting stats is lame as sh*t. You're a buck twenty-five, obviously some people are going to have some numbers that 'wow' you. Its not impossible.

Some people may exaggerate numbers and sh*t, but don't take away from the people that actually lift everyday and push themselves. If it looks unrealistic, call the guy out. I called out someone who had odd looking lifts out and he replied with I was 'jp'

just my .02
 04-11-2011, 12:19 PMonline - #105
Black Samurai 75 heat pts75 space
avatar
space
$2,635 | POWERFUL
6"0
225
285/385/415

crappy numbers for my size, but I'm primarily a martial artist so i'll never be as strong as some of you guys.
 04-11-2011, 01:58 PMaway - #106
Sid 6point7 40 heat pts40 space
avatar
space
$18,868 | POWERFUL
SHW (265+ lbs)
-patiently awaiting Cambury to discover this thread.
 04-11-2011, 07:03 PMaway - #107
Kuchiki_Byakuya 10 heat pts10 space
avatar
space
$5,536 | 17104712
Originally Posted by ManOfSteel23


To shave off 50-100 from everyone who lists lifting stats is lame as sh*t. You're a buck twenty-five, obviously some people are going to have some numbers that 'wow' you. Its not impossible.

Some people may exaggerate numbers and sh*t, but don't take away from the people that actually lift everyday and push themselves. If it looks unrealistic, call the guy out. I called out someone who had odd looking lifts out and he replied with I was 'jp'

just my .02
You mad cuz I think BJ > GSP?

Originally Posted by Sid 6point7
 04-11-2011, 11:56 PMaway - #108
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 space
avatar
space
$2,962 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kuchiki_Byakuya
You mad cuz I think BJ > GSP?





I don't know where that sh*t came from AGAIN, so i'll just re-post my last comment when you suggested BJ > GSP




":laughing9:

I got no idea where that came from, and if you were referring to my Avy, it's Sean Sherk and Penn, not GSP.

either way,

GSP says otherwise






"

Last edited by ManOfSteel23; 04-11-2011 at 11:59 PM..
 04-13-2011, 06:53 PMaway - #109
Kuchiki_Byakuya 10 heat pts10 space
avatar
space
$5,536 | 17104712
Originally Posted by ManOfSteel23
All that sh*t.
But but but... BJ was robbed by the judges the first f!ght!

And uh... GSP GREASED the second f!ght! It wasn't fair!

:cry: STFU and stop hurting my feelings.
 04-13-2011, 08:19 PMaway - #110
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 space
avatar
space
$2,962 | POWERFUL
On a side note

heads up to the people at the top of the list..

I got my deadlift form down, and am progressing








I'm coming for that number one spot! (/Luda voice)
 04-18-2011, 11:05 PMaway - #111
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 space
avatar
space
$2,962 | POWERFUL
I hit 310lbs on the deadlift today. I would upload the video, but I was browsing youtube and saw numbers like 500lbs+ people were putting up... so, I'm not even that thrilled anymore

It was the highest I got though
 04-19-2011, 12:03 AMaway - #112
Lux Veritas|M 10 heat pts10 space
avatar
space
$15,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManOfSteel23
I hit 310lbs on the deadlift today. I would upload the video, but I was browsing youtube and saw numbers like 500lbs+ people were putting up... so, I'm not even that thrilled anymore

It was the highest I got though
You mad that I do that as a warm up for 15 reps?


jk brah, good job. Keep it up.
 04-19-2011, 06:31 AMaway - #113
Rique 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$26,417 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva
Squat bad for knees? 1RM is pointless? Good ole BX Gime.......
Doing 1 rep is pointless to me if someone can bench 300 once are they stronger than someone doing 275 8-10 times
 04-19-2011, 08:19 AMaway - #114
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 space
avatar
space
$2,962 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lucifer
You mad that I do that as a warm up for 15 reps?


jk brah, good job. Keep it up.
 04-19-2011, 04:32 PMaway - #115
Lux Veritas|M 10 heat pts10 space
avatar
space
$15,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
Doing 1 rep is pointless to me if someone can bench 300 once are they stronger than someone doing 275 8-10 times
bad analogy 275x8 =/= 300x1 more like 225x10 vs 300x1. Its a difference in what you want your muscles to do.
 04-19-2011, 05:10 PMonline - #116
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,540 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
Doing 1 rep is pointless to me if someone can bench 300 once are they stronger than someone doing 275 8-10 times
What?...............

Someone benching 275lbs ten times would have a greater 1RM than someone benching 300lbs once.
 04-19-2011, 08:41 PMaway - #117
catcher1010  space
avatar
space
$24 | 98031
5'10" 219 lbs. 315/245/295
 04-30-2011, 08:38 AMaway - #118
Sid 6point7 40 heat pts40 space
avatar
space
$18,868 | POWERFUL
New numbers:

Squat: 280 lbs.

Bench: 197.5 lbs.

Deadlift: 355 lbs.

EDIT: Newer numbers

Squat: 300 lbs.

Bench: 200 lbs.

Deadlift: 375 lbs.

Last edited by Sid 6point7; 05-12-2011 at 08:59 AM..
 06-08-2011, 01:55 AMaway - #119
Killinit  space
avatar
space
$1,078 | 467429
start this thread over and you have to have video proof....of all the lifts, only way we can do legit, takin someones word doesnt cut it
 06-08-2011, 01:56 AMaway - #120
LowaEastSide5 130 heat pts130 space
avatar
space
$23,319 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Killinit
start this thread over and you have to have video proof....of all the lifts, only way we can do legit, takin someones word doesnt cut it
this...
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
66 viewing
Video inside Video ALLEY BOY beat up and chased through the hood..
621 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Article inside Kid Rock doesn't like Beyonce, says she has no ti..
293 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Wtf color is this dress?  
642 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Feb 26 - The Happiest And Unhappiest Jobs In 2015
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside I love watching rappers recording process.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Alley boy beat up then taunts lil phats death
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Feb 26 - Parks & Recreation volunteer lets 15-yr-o..
31 comments
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside All :mjcry: smileys post here  
177 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
10 viewing
NBA Kobe Bryant Explains Why He Never Got Along With Dwigh..
95 comments
@sports


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   BX 1998-end of time.