Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Suggestions?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
99 viewing
 Video inside :DEAD: (Trust me you will be too lol)
60 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 Image inside Suge would have never allowed this, look at ya boy Tyga!
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
62 viewing
 Image inside Guess her age?
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
54 viewing
Video inside UFO Miami Airport Florida September 01, 2015
123 comments
@wild'ish
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Suggestions?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #1
427 pageviews
2 comments

SoFresh170 24 heat pts24 space
space
$10,296 | POWERFUL
Alright bx fam, I'm on to the drawing board. I recently took the test to become a firef!ghter and passed. Sometime within the next couple months I should be getting called back for the physical test. I will admit I'm far from ready. When I moved to Virginia I put on a good deal of weight and since leaving school 2 years ago, I basically drive everywhere. Right now I'm at about 6'4, 280-300. I want to try and lose 50-70 pounds by May/June. I sweat for just about anything so I know its possible. Whats keeping me from being fit is my poor eating habits. Any suggestions on a good diet? Also, I got Insanity, and was doing it for a couple days and that sh-t fu-ked up my sleeping patterns. I have no idea how that makes sense but its true. I don't think its good for somebody who doesn't have high endurance. However, I try my best. I'd like to know if getting a gym membership would be worth it. So maybe I can do cardio 4 times a week and go to the gym twice a week. I've calculated and planet fitness is around 250-300 for a year. Anything would be great. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by SoFresh170; 12-09-2012 at 09:33 PM..

top in section
41 viewing
Video inside Damon Dash: Jay Z Was Known As The Ghost Writer
64 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
12 viewing
 Video inside 10 Strange Facts About Dreams
3 comments
top in wild'ish/24hrs

Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #2
Noobster77 1 heat pts space
space
$231 | 2633657
Im 6ft , 240 right now. I was 280 bout 4 months ago. What i did was started to use an app called MyFitnessPal (get it on your phone or just do it thru the comp) and track what you eat. Before that tho, find out how much calories you need to stay at maintenance (i.e. stay at the same weight without exercise) and then subtract 500 from that.

When it came to eating it just came down to taking away things little by little. I would switch from coke to coke zero and then eventually just water with the occasional coke zero here and there to keep some sanity lol food wise, i learned how to cook brown rice and just grill chicken. Only vegetable i could eat daily would be broccoli so i stuck with that. I mean that was just to start out, when you get used to it you start figuring out what you can eat and still eat healthy.

I also lost weight by doing insanity and at 280 when i started, i definitely thought i was crazy to even TRY to attempt it. Just do it. Every week youll notice you its slightly easier than the week before. Just make sure to eat properly before and after. I am currently doing a 2nd round of insanity to try and get down to about 220 at most
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #3
SoFresh170 24 heat pts24 space
space
$10,296 | POWERFUL
Noobster77 said:
Im 6ft , 240 right now. I was 280 bout 4 months ago. What i did was started to use an app called MyFitnessPal (get it on your phone or just do it thru the comp) and track what you eat. Before that tho, find out how much calories you need to stay at maintenance (i.e. stay at the same weight without exercise) and then subtract 500 from that.

When it came to eating it just came down to taking away things little by little. I would switch from coke to coke zero and then eventually just water with the occasional coke zero here and there to keep some sanity lol food wise, i learned how to cook brown rice and just grill chicken. Only vegetable i could eat daily would be broccoli so i stuck with that. I mean that was just to start out, when you get used to it you start figuring out what you can eat and still eat healthy.

I also lost weight by doing insanity and at 280 when i started, i definitely thought i was crazy to even TRY to attempt it. Just do it. Every week youll notice you its slightly easier than the week before. Just make sure to eat properly before and after. I am currently doing a 2nd round of insanity to try and get down to about 220 at most
Oh wow, 10lbs a month is good. Thanks man, I just made an account. I'm going to try and lose 2-4lbs a week. My calorie goal is 2100 calories per day. Are you saying I subtract 500 from this? I'm going to see how things go for me this week. I'm going to change up my diet & portions. I don't drink anything but water so its not really a problem.

Home > all sections > The BX Gym

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside Real Booty v Fake Booty
18 comments
20 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
23 viewing
NBA Stay Melo: Carmelo Anthony in the streets of Cuba.
29 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside NBA 2K16 Gameplay Improvements Video
86 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Ex-Couple sit down for an honest face-to-face talk 2 years after their ..
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside From Compton to BedStuy Kendrick Lamar X Joey Badass
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside UNHEARD Tupac phone conversation with Sanyika Shakur, 1995
33 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Sep 2 - El Salvador Sets Latin American All Time Record With 125 Murde..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Netflix: Movies and TV Shows Coming in September 2015
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time