This is BX @ Boxden.com

So I Did A Huge Lean Out....

So I Did A Huge Lean Out....
topic by SpyDa - 01-18-2013, 05:34 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

From August To Now I went from 230 to 185 11BF. Kept a good amount of strength. Decided not to get swole but ripped with strength.

The Question is.... Can anybody successfully complete a few reps of these???

this is what im shooting for so I'm looking for some advice. #### hits your whole upper body.

share this topic Ľ   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

290 comments for "So I Did A Huge Lean Out...."

01-18-2013, 11:50 PMonline - #2
drochild 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,852 | 5738456
unfreakin real....
 01-19-2013, 04:54 PMaway - #3
Kandi Cain 

d 
space
$14 | 210511
Do you have a before and after?
 01-19-2013, 06:23 PMaway - #4
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,654 | POWERFUL
Yea I'll post when I get to pc. Just left gym
 01-19-2013, 06:30 PMaway - #5
Braz 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$15,346 | POWERFUL
 01-19-2013, 06:44 PMaway - #6
thatruest 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,448 | POWERFUL
Proud of you SpyDa. You've always been a hard worker!
 01-19-2013, 07:31 PMaway - #7
typicalblackman 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,074 | POWERFUL
I met Hannibal today at the Fit Expo in LA.
 01-20-2013, 01:01 AMaway - #8
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,654 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thatruest
Proud of you SpyDa. You've always been a hard worker!
thanks bro. Yea I leaned out hard. I havent been this size since 2000. I dont do cardio I did 70% diet 30% workout

Originally Posted by typicalblackman
I met Hannibal today at the Fit Expo in LA.

man how tall is he? an how much would you say he weigh? If i could sit down an ask him questions i'd probably excel in this quicker. I've been studying tutorials. doing L-sits and planche training on the bar at the gym...

Originally Posted by Chris daRealist
Yeah it can be dont if you keep working at it.. the key to bodyweight exercises is frequency, you have to train alot for often for progression as opposed to weights...

And I was thinking about getting some parellettes to do handstand pushups, L-sits etc.
I notice that. I love the bar work...

Here's my transform pictures. My editing is horrible.. Tried to cover my face...

August 2011 210lb - was doing heavy cardio an lifting heavy.

Got up to 225 looking decent until May 5th 2k12 I Pulled my QL Muscle going heavy. doc told me to not lift for a few months. Which kept me out of the Gym til August 9th. That huge appetite of bulking became a nightmare. I realized then I dont want to be big. Heavy squats had my knee's giving me trouble and I just didnt feel as good So In August I decided to do an Intermittent fasting then shifted into a 3 day detox then went on an Organic eating habit. (No store bought juice, candy, sweets, fried, enrich carbs like white rice and pasta, dairy, pork or beef) getting rid of alot of foods making a strict lifestyle change with No Cardio an accomplished this transformation...

dropped baked and grilled chicken and turkey and became a 95% vegan after christmas. Still eat chicken once every week or two and decided to get all my proteins from nuts, legumes and grains an as of the first of the year. 185lb leveled out. 10.5%

Last edited by SpyDa; 01-20-2013 at 01:07 AM..
 01-20-2013, 02:03 PMaway - #9
Black Blonde 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$35,381 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SpyDa
thanks bro. Yea I leaned out hard. I havent been this size since 2000. I dont do cardio I did 70% diet 30% workout

man how tall is he? an how much would you say he weigh? If i could sit down an ask him questions i'd probably excel in this quicker. I've been studying tutorials. doing L-sits and planche training on the bar at the gym...

I notice that. I love the bar work...

Here's my transform pictures. My editing is horrible.. Tried to cover my face...

August 2011 210lb - was doing heavy cardio an lifting heavy.

Got up to 225 looking decent until May 5th 2k12 I Pulled my QL Muscle going heavy. doc told me to not lift for a few months. Which kept me out of the Gym til August 9th. That huge appetite of bulking became a nightmare. I realized then I dont want to be big. Heavy squats had my knee's giving me trouble and I just didnt feel as good So In August I decided to do an Intermittent fasting then shifted into a 3 day detox then went on an Organic eating habit. (No store bought juice, candy, sweets, fried, enrich carbs like white rice and pasta, dairy, pork or beef) getting rid of alot of foods making a strict lifestyle change with No Cardio an accomplished this transformation...

dropped baked and grilled chicken and turkey and became a 95% vegan after christmas. Still eat chicken once every week or two and decided to get all my proteins from nuts, legumes and grains an as of the first of the year. 185lb leveled out. 10.5%

01-20-2013, 03:01 PMaway - #10
nyc 1 heat pts

d 
space
$879 | 3489045
would love to get more into bodyweight exercises

whats your routine like?
 01-20-2013, 03:07 PMonline - #11
sm00vb0iiw0nder 5 heat pts

d 
space
$19,034 | POWERFUL
I can do a little bit of that from when I took up gymnastics for a couple of months this summer.

Been slacking on the exercise tip for real ever since I tore a muscle in my shin area in April when I did track

SpyDa the gawd, post your daily diets as a guideline for a brotha

I'll be back like I was a year ago in no time
 01-20-2013, 04:32 PMaway - #12
Kandi Cain 

d 
space
$14 | 210511
Thanks for the pics, you wanna give us a rundown of your diet and routine? Looking good
 01-22-2013, 08:23 AMaway - #13
nyc 1 heat pts

d 
space
$879 | 3489045
 01-22-2013, 02:53 PMaway - #14
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,654 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nyc
would love to get more into bodyweight exercises

whats your routine like?
um I broke my work out into a lower weight high rep day on...
tuesday - legs
wednesday - chest, shoulder, tri's
thursday - back, bicep

Saturday And Sunday I increase weight an went til failure.
Saturday - chest, shoulder, tri's
sunday - back, bicep

Did abs every day.

Originally Posted by Kandi Cain
Thanks for the pics, you wanna give us a rundown of your diet and routine? Looking good

diet =

No fried foods, beef, pork, dairy, unorganic juice(I juiced my own orange juice, mango juice, strawberries, etc.), no soda's, whey protein, enriched foods like white rice, pasta and flour, no gatorade or high fructose corn syrup, no canned foods or canned vegetables.

so basically nuts, grains, legumes, raw fruits and raw steamed vegetables. I still ate grilled turkey burgers, baked chicken and turkey in my wheat pasta and brown rice. At that time I maintained 194lb's in November.

Decided to drop the few meats I was eating after watching a youtube documentary called Earthling in December and dropped 10 pounds to 188 but had horrible stomach cramps after I ate. Read up on food combinations changed my eating combinations and ended up at 184/185. feeling great. Lost alot of strength though. in 2011 I was 3x6 300lb bench. shyt I can barely get it up twice now at 184.

I aimed for a new motto that I roll with. Quality over Quantity because it a saying that applies to everything in life. If you eat 100% you dont have to work out as hard and long doing cardio. You supply your muscles with the proper food for recovery. so you have increased stamina, less down time in between recovery and you save time not being in the gym all day. In 2011 I was a meat head. eating high protein low carbs and having 2 hour gym workouts until my injury made me re-evalute WTF i was really trying to gain. I wasn't training for UFC so it switched me over to be healthy an have fun. in August of 2k12 i was only doing 45 min to an hour An it took me to 184 with a Extreme SOLID Diet. I havent been 184 since the early 2000's an i've done all types of low carb diets. HITT training, uphill weight vest sprints. etc.. diet was key and i'll preach that gospel daily even my sleep went from 9 to 10 hours on recovery days to 5hr's being wide awake.

Last edited by SpyDa; 01-22-2013 at 03:09 PM..
 01-23-2013, 06:36 AMaway - #15
Southwick 

d 
space
$1,826 | 14742688
^^^ I switched things up after I watched earthlings as well and after I realized how I felt after eating meat. Started giving me headaches. Made me lazy and drowsy. This is the best I've felt in a long a$s time. Diet is 90% of this health ####. I'm losing weight just eating right and doing yoga. I only need about 5 hours a sleep a night as well. 8 to 10 hours is too long to be sleeping. Everything we've been told is a lie. Trying to find that DDPyoga. I'll probably just buy it to support the man.

Last edited by Southwick; 01-23-2013 at 06:41 AM..
 01-26-2013, 06:18 PMaway - #16
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,654 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Southwick
^^^ I switched things up after I watched earthlings as well and after I realized how I felt after eating meat. Started giving me headaches. Made me lazy and drowsy. This is the best I've felt in a long a$s time. Diet is 90% of this health ####. I'm losing weight just eating right and doing yoga. I only need about 5 hours a sleep a night as well. 8 to 10 hours is too long to be sleeping. Everything we've been told is a lie. Trying to find that DDPyoga. I'll probably just buy it to support the man.

thats what I like to hear...

Healthcare about to change the game back to the basic earth healing.

01-27-2013, 02:24 AMaway - #17
OldeEnglish22oz 5 heat pts

d 
space
$16,234 | POWERFUL
no meats? I should just give up now...
 02-09-2013, 10:14 PMaway - #18
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,654 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OldeEnglish22oz
no meats? I should just give up now...
im seeing all kinds of gains an the proper nutrition is healing my muscles quick as ####..

started out able to do 20 regular dips.. doing dips 30 minutes 6 days a week after work out got me here.....

02-09-2013, 10:20 PMaway - #19
LowaEastSide5 127 heat pts127

d 
space
$21,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SpyDa
im seeing all kinds of gains an the proper nutrition is healing my muscles quick as ####..

started out able to do 20 regular dips.. doing dips 30 minutes 6 days a week after work out got me here.....

any specific reason you perform dips like that?
 02-09-2013, 10:45 PMaway - #20
NcAlien 

d 
space
$1,804 | 4456094
Congrats man on your transformation. I am about where you are in the initial pic with 10 extra pounds I want to accomplish what you did without losing bulk

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
67 comments
NCAAF Todd Gurley to be reinstated
52 comments
NBA 4thQtrKobe with 3 consecutive baskets in the clutch
88 comments
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 4 seconds ago - 271 comments - by blafy
 Video inside Oct 21 - Man To Obama: Don't Touch My Girlfriend
New reply 3 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spankyís Gay Acc...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 106 comments - by ajeana
  Oct 21 - She Tweeted Against The Mexican Cartels. They...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Turk3
 Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds 2 Ig Comment
New reply 2 minutes ago - 79 comments - by Dray
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Donít Think Russell Wi...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 140 comments - by st21
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 561 comments - by !!!
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 5 minutes ago - 176 comments - by BasedonMars

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.