Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work
 05-16-2010, 09:44 PMaway - #41
Bouncer 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$12,319 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by carden2
so are you gonna post up results when you all are done doing this ####.

i mean i don't understand the hype i mean if you want to lose weight then run and swim a lot and you will lose weight. i mean #### i lost like 20 pounds in basic and i had no fat to begin with to lose. im just saying though. there's easier ways as long as you stay at it.
but this is losing weight/toning up in 60 days ....

sure i could go run every single day, but i'd rather do these work outs... got some nice a$s ab workouts aswell
 05-17-2010, 06:29 AMaway - #42
carden2 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$11,894 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by killya
i know ni##as in the marines who cant do insanity. U should try it
whats your point theirs a lot of out of shape folk in the military. it doesn't surprise me at all. but i mean im not really trying to cut. i stay trying to make gains. i go to the gym 5-6 times a week. i've gained 35 pounds and still got abs. plus i got a large frame folk i dont have time to go back wards.
 05-17-2010, 12:36 PMaway - #43
killya 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$3,952 | 19814040
Originally Posted by carden2
whats your point theirs a lot of out of shape folk in the military. it doesn't surprise me at all. but i mean im not really trying to cut. i stay trying to make gains. i go to the gym 5-6 times a week. i've gained 35 pounds and still got abs. plus i got a large frame folk i dont have time to go back wards.
then why r u in this thread
 05-17-2010, 01:59 PMaway - #44
killya 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$3,952 | 19814040
day 2 of insanity done. Had to stop a couple of times to take a breathier, once again it was hard to catch up with those people. When it came to the jumps then down to the 4 push ups and back up again i could barely get those ####ing things down! i did a couple. once again that work out kicked my a$s. Im expecting it 2 through this week, of course my body is still getting use to it.
 05-17-2010, 04:03 PMaway - #45
djesber 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,077 | 3000274
Anyone got the torrent site they got it off?
 05-17-2010, 04:06 PMaway - #46
RaptorsWon 187 heat pts187

d 
space
$19,122 | POWERFUL
#### this sounds extreme... im downloading this right now... I just started on my diet/healthy lifestyle change yesterday... good to see it works
 05-17-2010, 04:07 PMaway - #47

d 
space
$19,122 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by djesber
Anyone got the torrent site they got it off?
I left a link on ur message wall
 05-17-2010, 04:29 PMaway - #48
DaForce13 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$4,086 | POWERFUL
day 2 of insanity done. Had to stop a couple of times to take a breathier, once again it was hard to catch up with those people. When it came to the jumps then down to the 4 push ups and back up again i could barely get those ####ing things down! i did a couple. once again that work out kicked my a$s. Im expecting it 2 through this week, of course my body is still getting use to it.

thats the beauty of this workout.. your body aint going to get use to this #### lol trust me... I'm almost done with the first month and my body still sin't quiet use to the workout... thats why its effective because it's muscle confusion
 05-17-2010, 07:04 PMaway - #49
Bouncer 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$12,319 | POWERFUL
damn man, i really can't wait until i'm finished all this ####... :cool-smiley-009:

and by what people are saying.. this #### is gonnna work
 05-18-2010, 11:15 AMaway - #50

d 
space
$19,122 | POWERFUL
I just did the fit test video... god damn... i've never sweated this much in my entire life! I couldn't keep up all the way with these cats... im gonna start officially on monday and follow the sched and ####... its hardcore... I like it from p90x cuz u don't need anything...
 05-18-2010, 02:25 PMaway - #51
killya 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$3,952 | 19814040
Originally Posted by Russ369
I just did the fit test video... god damn... i've never sweated this much in my entire life! I couldn't keep up all the way with these cats... im gonna start officially on monday and follow the sched and ####... its hardcore... I like it from p90x cuz u don't need anything...
LOL hell yea i feel you. I wasnt expecting that #### the 1st day lol. After this im about to do p90x for the 90 days after insanity. Bouncer you down?!:dancingcool:
 05-18-2010, 03:40 PMaway - #52
CuZzA 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$4,216 | 20067530
What do you guys take as a pre-workout meal for energy and stuff?
 05-18-2010, 04:20 PMaway - #53
Artifacts 

d 
space
$3,671 | POWERFUL
Im Starting tommorow as well lol. After that I plan on doing p90X to build on more muscle since insanity is more of cardio. But is that a good idea? Does it matter which one I do first?..All in all im looking to slim down alot with a flat stomach and a nice 6 pack..
I combine this with P90X+ and P90X.. I got a solid program and get the benefits of both..

I got the Insanity nutrition guide if yall want it
 05-18-2010, 04:20 PMaway - #54
killya 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$3,952 | 19814040
Originally Posted by CuZzA
What do you guys take as a pre-workout meal for energy and stuff?
try and peanut butter sandwhich. Something very high in protein. A simple protein bar could due the trick.

Bouncer i have a question, When Sean T is saying use your core, he obviously means ur stomach or abs? Well my question is how Am I suppose to use my core when doing high knees and ####? Does he mean just keep my back streight and flex my abs and make sure my stomach is tight? I feel like i ####ing worked just my legs today on day 3. ####ing so soar
 05-18-2010, 04:29 PMaway - #55
killya 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$3,952 | 19814040
Originally Posted by Artifacts
I combine this with P90X+ and P90X.. I got a solid program and get the benefits of both..

I got the Insanity nutrition guide if yall want it
woo whats p90X +? lol isnt that just p90x? What the #### is it tougher or something?

also question for the nutrition, i eat 5 meals a day each consisting on 300-500 calories. There pretty healthy. I mostly eat meat. I stay away from fast good officially now. Am i doing aight? im on day 3 already and i lost 3 pounds. not kidding
 05-18-2010, 09:18 PMaway - #56
Bouncer 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$12,319 | POWERFUL
try and peanut butter sandwhich. Something very high in protein. A simple protein bar could due the trick.

Bouncer i have a question, When Sean T is saying use your core, he obviously means ur stomach or abs? Well my question is how Am I suppose to use my core when doing high knees and ####? Does he mean just keep my back streight and flex my abs and make sure my stomach is tight? I feel like i ####ing worked just my legs today on day 3. ####ing so soar
To your earlier post, yeah i'm down for p90x after this :dancingcool:.

but yeah, just keep your body/back straight and when u lift your knees just try and use your core i guess... like don't swing your arms n ####. Like do the high knees and feel your stomach/abs with your hands while you're doing it. You'll feel it getting tighter n ####...
 05-18-2010, 09:20 PMaway - #57
Bouncer 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$12,319 | POWERFUL
woo whats p90X +? lol isnt that just p90x? What the #### is it tougher or something?

also question for the nutrition, i eat 5 meals a day each consisting on 300-500 calories. There pretty healthy. I mostly eat meat. I stay away from fast good officially now. Am i doing aight? im on day 3 already and i lost 3 pounds. not kidding
well i don't do the 5 meal thing, i just stay away from fast food and eat as healthy as i can + drink green tea, and today was day 2 week 2, and i've lost like 7lbs lol
 05-18-2010, 09:22 PMaway - #58
Bouncer 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$12,319 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Russ369
hell yeah ni##a. i was dying the first day, lol. watch the next few days after your legs gonna b k!lling you, lol.

ps. how do i quote multiple people in 1 post?
 05-19-2010, 12:02 AMaway - #59
Artifacts 

d 
space
$3,671 | POWERFUL

Yah p90x+ is an advanced version of p90x.. if you thought ab ripper x was hard wait until you do ab ripper x+ lol..and Insanity will burn about 1000+ cal if you go hard so you just need to know how much cals you need based on what your goal and your straight..
 05-19-2010, 10:33 AMaway - #60
thelittleone 

d 
space
$15,446 | POWERFUL

That's crazyyyy! Meat is good because of all of the protein. As long as you're getting the other nutrients that you need... or maybe take a multivitamin if you aren't already. I have some protein shake stuff that I'll probably take a little before and after so that I'm not too sore along with a multivitamin, vitamin d pill and triple strength fish oil.

I only want to lose about 10-15 pounds MAX!!! I noticed a lot of you are adding other workouts with this workout. Are you doing it in the same day?? Certain days? Have any of you ####ed with the Turbo Jam workouts? I was thinking since you guys are going so hard on this that I might want to look into adding an additional ab workout. I'd be doing the Ab Jam workout from Turbo Jam (obviously wouldn't make that decision until after I did the Insanity workout...)

Also, I know I haven't done the Insanity workout yet, but just a tip I know from a few classes I took in the REC at my school... When he says to engage your core, try keeping your upper back straight as if it were against a wall, and tuck your hips under. Squeeze your belly button to your spine and keep it tight the entire time. It engages your lower abs and obliques like CRAZY!!! Not sure how it works with this DVD... But it might be worth a shot to take inches off of your waist :)

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Chris Paul - NBA Live 15 Vs 2K15
54 comments
BOX Floyd "Money" Mayweather stiffs waitress on 25k bill..
118 comments
NBA Dennis Rodman leaving USA to visit with leaders of ISIS..
50 comments
 Article inside Apple Announces Record-smashing Iphone 6 Preorders: 4 ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Tiko377
 NBA Deron Williams Says After Surgery His Ankles Feel The ...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 67 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
  Gucci Mane Sentenced To Additional Three Years In Prison
New reply 9 minutes ago - 92 comments - by youngige
 Video inside 50 Cent's Grandmother Has Passed Away (rip)
New reply 35 minutes ago - 116 comments - by PyrexVisionary
  Iggy Tape Coming After All? Signed Her Rights Away
New reply 19 minutes ago - 62 comments - by kushbleezy412
 Video inside Homeless Guy Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night
New reply 50 minutes ago - 57 comments - by LowaEastSide5
 NFL Reggie Bush Says He'll Discipline His One Year Old Dau...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 57 comments - by italiansteve
 NFL Report: Multiple Teams Interested In Signing Ray Rice
New reply 2 hours ago - 54 comments - by Steve

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.