This is BX @ Boxden.com


Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

 Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work
 08-05-2012, 09:00 PMaway - #201
realgunta 676 heat pts676

  d 
space
$14,391 | POWERFUL
question.....


all of you who are currently doing/did insanity are you losing weight and building muscle while doing it? Or you just losing weight?

I asking bc im noticing im losing weight for sure, but im also noticing that some of my muscles are getting smaller
 08-05-2012, 09:42 PMaway - #202
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by realgunta
question.....


all of you who are currently doing/did insanity are you losing weight and building muscle while doing it? Or you just losing weight?

I asking bc im noticing im losing weight for sure, but im also noticing that some of my muscles are getting smaller
Wednesdays and Saturdays, I lift upper body. Bench, military, shrugs, dumbells, etc. I dont lift lower body because that would be too taxing. I might find a way to implement it tho...

Wed. and Sat. because there is no workout the following days...
 08-05-2012, 09:42 PMaway - #203
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
Originally Posted by realgunta
question.....


all of you who are currently doing/did insanity are you losing weight and building muscle while doing it? Or you just losing weight?

I asking bc im noticing im losing weight for sure, but im also noticing that some of my muscles are getting smaller
as i mentioned earlier in the thread, im not losing a lot of weight NUMBER wise but i am looking slimmer and my leg muscles and such are getting more defined, and well yeah..my arms have been getting kinda slim or im just seeing things
 08-05-2012, 10:18 PMaway - #204
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,474 | 7645569
I held pretty strong through month one...this is my "recovery week" before month two, but i'll probably add cardio abs to the mix. gonna pop some OEP's during month two as well, to get some of the excess belly fat off.
 08-05-2012, 10:32 PMaway - #205
Menace718 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,621 | 7974243
Originally Posted by realgunta
question.....


all of you who are currently doing/did insanity are you losing weight and building muscle while doing it? Or you just losing weight?

I asking bc im noticing im losing weight for sure, but im also noticing that some of my muscles are getting smaller
If there is one thing Insanity doesn't target it's your biceps. When you get into month two you literally do 5x more plank position stuff so a lot of push up type exercises. Your chest and triceps will see benefit from it. I'd say if you wanna lift concentrate on bicep stuff and that's about it. Once you hit month two that mother####er runs your body through a gauntlet of ####.
 08-05-2012, 10:34 PMaway - #206
Menace718 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,621 | 7974243
Originally Posted by NCAT_Boi
I held pretty strong through month one...this is my "recovery week" before month two, but i'll probably add cardio abs to the mix. gonna pop some OEP's during month two as well, to get some of the excess belly fat off.
Doing cardio abs in month two for me so far has been After goin at that #### for 60 minutes I was about to hit play on the cardio abs part and was just like maybe another time lol
 08-05-2012, 10:50 PMaway - #207
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
Originally Posted by Menace718
If there is one thing Insanity doesn't target it's your biceps. When you get into month two you literally do 5x more plank position stuff so a lot of push up type exercises. Your chest and triceps will see benefit from it. I'd say if you wanna lift concentrate on bicep stuff and that's about it. Once you hit month two that mother####er runs your body through a gauntlet of ####.
fml
 08-05-2012, 11:17 PMaway - #208
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,474 | 7645569
aah ####
 08-05-2012, 11:30 PMaway - #209
realgunta 676 heat pts676

  d 
space
$14,391 | POWERFUL
ok thanks for the feedback guys, i was just worrying a bit bc my arms were getting smaller


oh well, the main thing i wanna gain out of this is fat loss
 08-06-2012, 11:40 AMaway - #210
[MK] 

  d 
space
$2,420 | 7108374
I think I'm gonna download this. Do you guys do the workout in your living rooms? I really don't want to Accidently crash through a wall
 08-06-2012, 11:42 AMaway - #211
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
Originally Posted by [MK]
I think I'm gonna download this. Do you guys do the workout in your living rooms? I really don't want to Accidently crash through a wall
i basically do this in my living room and i live in the second floor apartment , you wont crash thru a wall unless you got a small a$s living room
 08-06-2012, 01:41 PMaway - #212
Menace718 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,621 | 7974243
Originally Posted by [MK]
I think I'm gonna download this. Do you guys do the workout in your living rooms? I really don't want to Accidently crash through a wall
My apartment is on the bottom floor so right now I don't have to be too mindful. Noobster I'm sure you're neighbors downstairs would love to ####in dropkick you
 08-06-2012, 01:57 PMaway - #213
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
Originally Posted by Menace718
My apartment is on the bottom floor so right now I don't have to be too mindful. Noobster I'm sure you're neighbors downstairs would love to ####in dropkick you
its been almost a month and they havent said anything

now...idk about month 2
 08-06-2012, 02:59 PMaway - #214
[MK] 

  d 
space
$2,420 | 7108374
I have a three story condo so no need to worry about pissing the neighbors off. My living room area when I move my coffee table out of the way is about 10x10 and I'm hoping I can do it there.

Did you guys buy it or download it. I saw on Craigslist a few people were selling used and New unwanted insanity packages for like $65. I would rather download it because its free but having it on my laptop.versus my big tv might be a pain in the a$s.
 08-06-2012, 04:14 PMaway - #215
realgunta 676 heat pts676

  d 
space
$14,391 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by [MK]
I think I'm gonna download this. Do you guys do the workout in your living rooms? I really don't want to Accidently crash through a wall
^^^i do it in my TV room (the same room i play ps3 in, so i just run the dvds via my ps3)
 08-06-2012, 04:15 PMaway - #216
realgunta 676 heat pts676

  d 
space
$14,391 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by [MK]
I have a three story condo so no need to worry about pissing the neighbors off. My living room area when I move my coffee table out of the way is about 10x10 and I'm hoping I can do it there.

Did you guys buy it or download it. I saw on Craigslist a few people were selling used and New unwanted insanity packages for like $65. I would rather download it because its free but having it on my laptop.versus my big tv might be a pain in the a$s.

^^^you could simply plug your laptop into your tv. Does your laptop have hdmi? If not you could easily get an adapter.
 08-06-2012, 05:18 PMaway - #217
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
Originally Posted by realgunta
^^^you could simply plug your laptop into your tv. Does your laptop have hdmi? If not you could easily get an adapter.

if you got an Xbox or PS3 , you can stream the videos to your tv, if not , get an hdmi and hook up your laptop to you tv as mentioned above...or just burn them on dvd
 08-06-2012, 09:02 PMaway - #218
kjayb51 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$279 | 1615297
I'm locked in 2 year gym membership so I just use to workout room they use for classes to do my insanity. I'm bout to start working nights so I'm ####ed with this 2 year membership
 08-06-2012, 09:43 PMaway - #219
realgunta 676 heat pts676

  d 
space
$14,391 | POWERFUL
^^damn, why sign up for a TWO YEAR membership tho, ya never know how your free time might be in 2 years, that could easily end up as money wasted, oh well
 08-06-2012, 09:45 PMaway - #220
realgunta 676 heat pts676

  d 
space
$14,391 | POWERFUL
just finished day 8 today

im getting better, i actually look forward to doing insanity, its way more "fun" than running on the treadmill

Last edited by realgunta; 08-06-2012 at 10:25 PM..
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
BOX Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][HBO-PPV]
631 comments
NBA barkleys response to cousins "he can't whoop my ass"
54 comments
NBA LeQueef With Monster Rebound
65 comments
  Jay Z Won :wadedatass:
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by sigNN
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 48 minutes ago - 59 comments - by tokinjohn
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Can The Problem Actually Be Lebron?
New reply 1 hour ago - 80 comments - by tygamann1
 Image(s) inside Quavo Got Two Brand New Yrn Chains
New reply 23 minutes ago - 184 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Migos & Fans Response To Dc Goons For Doing The In...
New reply 3 hours ago - 103 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 42 minutes ago - 118 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL Aaron Rodgers Is On Another Level. Literally. (pro Foo...
New reply 3 hours ago - 101 comments - by EGO

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.