This is BX @ Boxden.com


Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work


 Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work
 07-31-2012, 07:45 PMaway - #181
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
the only problem im having is looking at the scale and seeing almost the same weight after almost finishing up Month 1, but ive read and a lot of people have this same situation. I do look thinner, at least from what other people have been telling me. I do feel my thighs stronger and well i can actually pull off doing some pushups more and more, so muscle is taking place of the fat i had before im guessing. So if anyone has these kinda problems i suggest you throw that scale out
 07-31-2012, 08:00 PMaway - #182
kjayb51 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$268 | 1615296
Originally Posted by Noobster77
the only problem im having is looking at the scale and seeing almost the same weight after almost finishing up Month 1, but ive read and a lot of people have this same situation. I do look thinner, at least from what other people have been telling me. I do feel my thighs stronger and well i can actually pull off doing some pushups more and more, so muscle is taking place of the fat i had before im guessing. So if anyone has these kinda problems i suggest you throw that scale out
I read some stories like this. You shouldn't be worried about the scale...most ppl said best way to start is by measuring yourself to notice true results...something I didn't do
 07-31-2012, 08:33 PMaway - #183
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
Originally Posted by kjayb51
I read some stories like this. You shouldn't be worried about the scale...most ppl said best way to start is by measuring yourself to notice true results...something I didn't do
yeah, same here, i need to measure myself from now on . and the going on the scale was i guess a habit which im stopping, because mentally it kinda has an effect. Even though, i know its no indicator of my progress. Im posting just to let others know as well that they shouldnt be worried about the scale if they plan on doing insanity
 07-31-2012, 09:20 PMonline - #184
realgunta 673 heat pts673

  d 
space
$14,349 | POWERFUL
im restarting my insanity training tomorrow.


i had to stop it last week after day 2 because my back was hurting BIG TIME

i asked around and seems like no one else got back aches besides me, but mine were no joke.
 07-31-2012, 09:28 PMaway - #185
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by realgunta
im restarting my insanity training tomorrow.


i had to stop it last week after day 2 because my back was hurting BIG TIME

i asked around and seems like no one else got back aches besides me, but mine were no joke.
I got minor lower back pain as well. You just have to ice down after every workout.
 07-31-2012, 10:02 PMonline - #186
realgunta 673 heat pts673

  d 
space
$14,349 | POWERFUL
^k

but did it stop u from continuing?

mine was a bit too much on day 3 for me to go on with it
 08-01-2012, 07:44 AMaway - #187
M 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,750 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Noobster77
the only problem im having is looking at the scale and seeing almost the same weight after almost finishing up Month 1, but ive read and a lot of people have this same situation. I do look thinner, at least from what other people have been telling me. I do feel my thighs stronger and well i can actually pull off doing some pushups more and more, so muscle is taking place of the fat i had before im guessing. So if anyone has these kinda problems i suggest you throw that scale out
Same here, I only lost 10 lbs after completing both months. Although I didn't really have a lot to lose, but I did see significant changes in the way my body looked and how my clothes fit
 08-01-2012, 07:57 AMaway - #188
Menace718 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,589 | 7969242
Originally Posted by realgunta
im restarting my insanity training tomorrow.


i had to stop it last week after day 2 because my back was hurting BIG TIME

i asked around and seems like no one else got back aches besides me, but mine were no joke.
One important thing is to always do the stretches, and not just do them but do it the right way and go as far as you can with them. They help with your back too, only a few times I haven't stretched 100% from the video and I noticed it sometimes has an effect on your body.
 08-01-2012, 07:59 AMaway - #189
Menace718 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,589 | 7969242
Originally Posted by tdb33
Stick with it and try and at least eat decent and you'll see results. Im 5'7 and weighed around 175 in April. I changed up what i ate and started insanity and I'm down to 150 now. Just finished day 2 of month 2. ####in crazy
Nice results, our start and current weights are close as well as height is the same. Are you taking anything while you're doing the program or strictly diet?
 08-01-2012, 08:03 AMaway - #190
Menace718 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,589 | 7969242
Originally Posted by Noobster77
the only problem im having is looking at the scale and seeing almost the same weight after almost finishing up Month 1, but ive read and a lot of people have this same situation. I do look thinner, at least from what other people have been telling me. I do feel my thighs stronger and well i can actually pull off doing some pushups more and more, so muscle is taking place of the fat i had before im guessing. So if anyone has these kinda problems i suggest you throw that scale out
If you wanna see if you lost any weight I'd say take a look maybe after the first week of month two. I've been a bit spotty this week starting month 2, haven't had a good schedule. How are you doing with what you're eating and are you taking anything at the same time? I know you hit that trap like I did last week but if you are looking for weight loss you gotta be strict with what you eat and how much of it you take in.
 08-01-2012, 11:42 AMaway - #191
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
Originally Posted by Menace718
If you wanna see if you lost any weight I'd say take a look maybe after the first week of month two. I've been a bit spotty this week starting month 2, haven't had a good schedule. How are you doing with what you're eating and are you taking anything at the same time? I know you hit that trap like I did last week but if you are looking for weight loss you gotta be strict with what you eat and how much of it you take in.
i have to eat around 1500 calories each day. dont get exactly down but sometimes it would be around the 1400-1600 range. ive been trying intermittent fasting and its weird cuz i have much more energy than i usually do than when i actually eat

as far as any supplements , im taking GNC mega men and Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega D3
 08-01-2012, 02:07 PMaway - #192
tdb33 

  d 
space
$1,063 | 1118304
Originally Posted by Menace718
Nice results, our start and current weights are close as well as height is the same. Are you taking anything while you're doing the program or strictly diet?
well at first i started eating #### like salads, fruits, veggies and chicken. Whatever what low in calories and i stayed under 2000 calories a day. I eventually lost a good amount of weight, but since i have started doing insanity i have tried to still eat at a small calorie deficit but i eat a more protein heavy diet
 08-01-2012, 04:31 PMaway - #193
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
did plyo today, had more energy, dont know if its from IF or cuz im getting used to insanity. Maybe a bit of both but im still scared of month 2. Had a milkshake with half cup water and half cup almond milk and banana and some chocolate powder, good enough for me. Although, I been thinking whether its useful or not to invest in whey protein at the moment
 08-02-2012, 02:43 AMaway - #194
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,263 | POWERFUL
Made it to week 5 a few months ago and had some bull#### go down that got me off track. I'm gonna start back up next week. Gotta do a little cardio and #### these days leading up. I'm in no shape to be able to last that ####.
 08-03-2012, 08:37 PMonline - #195
realgunta 673 heat pts673

  d 
space
$14,349 | POWERFUL
ok, jus finished my 5th day

i can honestly say im feeling fitter, no lie

also i dont get bad back pains as much anymore (and yes i always did the stretches)

i reallly reallly reallly hope i lose weight. Im 205 now, ima trying to get back down to 180 by January
 08-04-2012, 11:34 AMaway - #196
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
Question

Originally Posted by realgunta
ok, jus finished my 5th day

i can honestly say im feeling fitter, no lie

also i dont get bad back pains as much anymore (and yes i always did the stretches)

i reallly reallly reallly hope i lose weight. Im 205 now, ima trying to get back down to 180 by January
keep it going


i dont know whether doing leangains (16/8 intermittent fasting) while doing insanity is bad or not. i mean when i do insanity i can actually go thru it with no problem, sometimes even more than when ive eaten. anybody got some input?
 08-04-2012, 02:02 PMaway - #197
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
finished my first week today...

Cardio recovery was hard as hell. It does seem to get easier. I think I might be cheating though. I took a monster before plyos and it wasnt that hard. Anybody take anything before they workout?

Im ready for week 2
 08-04-2012, 04:49 PMonline - #198
realgunta 673 heat pts673

  d 
space
$14,349 | POWERFUL
ok, just finished week 1 (tmrw is rest day)

the DVD i had to do today is my least favourite, its the hardest so far imo. I think its the "plyometiric cardio circuit"


any dvds in particular u guys find mad hard???
 08-05-2012, 02:50 PMaway - #199
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
Originally Posted by GrownmanJ
finished my first week today...

Cardio recovery was hard as hell. It does seem to get easier. I think I might be cheating though. I took a monster before plyos and it wasnt that hard. Anybody take anything before they workout?

Im ready for week 2
good ####
i just eat a banana or two about an hour before im about to do it

Originally Posted by realgunta
ok, just finished week 1 (tmrw is rest day)

the DVD i had to do today is my least favourite, its the hardest so far imo. I think its the "plyometiric cardio circuit"


any dvds in particular u guys find mad hard???


i think mine would be Cardio Power & Resistance...or whichever one has to power jumps in it used to be Pure Cardio but i got used to that one a bit already
 08-05-2012, 02:52 PMaway - #200
Noobster77 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$229 | 2633657
talking about Cardio Power...i have that #### today
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Find me a Soprano's or Breaking Bad scene fu-king with this
85 comments
Video inside  Introducing PS4 Share Play...
53 comments
NFL Top 10 Diva's in The NFL
52 comments
 NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers The Worst Manufactured Superteam...
New reply 29 seconds ago - 90 comments - by HeatMafia410
  Gucci Mane Stories
New reply 9 minutes ago - 134 comments - by pojo18
  Tde Is Doing Jay Rock Dirty Yo...
New reply 48 seconds ago - 161 comments - by Retro
 Video inside Rick Ross "the Truth Is More Sinister" Appre...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 103 comments - by JBoogie
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 126 comments - by 10th Wonder
 NCAAF Week 9 Cfb Thread(top 25 Only)
New reply 18 minutes ago - 209 comments - by JBoogie
  Oct 24 - Teacher Ashley Zehnder Faces Sex Charge After...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Frasier
 NBA Report: Tobias Harris Won’t Sign Contract Extension, W...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 51 comments - by T.O.N.Y.

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,801 following and 5 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.