Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
349 viewing
 Image inside Tyga caught cheating on Kylie with a Transjenner?
93 comments
most viewed right now
114 viewing
 OT Brock Lesnar Throws Car Door, Nails A Kid
48 comments

top in section
110 viewing
 Video inside Charlamagne Tha God ETHERS Joe Budden Over Nicki & Meek Mill (Woman Bea..
top in hiphop
top in section
23 viewing
Video inside Movies that weren't Critically Acclaimed, but aged well..
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #1
72657 pageviews
1113 comments

Bouncer 15 heat pts15 space
the movement moves.
space
$14,703 | POWERFUL
I'm about to start day 1 of this workout, just wondering if any of y'all have done it/are doing it, to see how it's going? And let me know anything else I need to know before I start. Can anyone do this? Is it really that hard? etc...
Props given to Bouncer CurtisJackson (01-04-2011)

1113 comments for "Shaun T Beach Body Insanity Work"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #2
DaForce13 20 heat pts20 space
**PK k!llAS**
space
$4,172 | POWERFUL
I'm in my 3rd week of it... its hard as f**k lol like seriously after im done with the workout I am drippin' with sweat, I usually cant tell if im losing anything because i constantly check whether im losing weight but in only 3 week alot of people said im look like im cutting down ALOT...

in lame terms... it works.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '10 - away - #3
The Muffin Man  space
xbl/psn tag=iamcrackmusik
space
$1,354 | 4214866
it's like a cardio atomic bomb

if anything, your stamina will increase exponentially
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
dmunson318  space
Dwight Walker
space
$7,461 | 16031942
i can't tell the difference myself but it works. its probably like playing 4 str8 games of whole court basketball full speed. tonya keeps me motivated though
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #5
the movement moves.
space
$14,703 | POWERFUL
nice. i'm about to start tomorrow my day 1 .... i'm pretty excited cuz i wanna cut down. i'm at 205 right now @ 6'3"
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
killya 17 heat pts17 space
space
$3,952 | 19814040
Im Starting tommorow as well lol. After that I plan on doing p90X to build on more muscle since insanity is more of cardio. But is that a good idea? Does it matter which one I do first?..All in all im looking to slim down alot with a flat stomach and a nice 6 pack..
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #7
the movement moves.
space
$14,703 | POWERFUL
killya said:
Im Starting tommorow as well lol. After that I plan on doing p90X to build on more muscle since insanity is more of cardio. But is that a good idea? Does it matter which one I do first?..All in all im looking to slim down alot with a flat stomach and a nice 6 pack..
that's basically what i'm trying to do. hopefully after these 60 days ima b lookin' fit as f**k.

my girl is gone for 6 weeks so i'm looking to give her a nice surprise when she get back haaha..
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
StatisticZ 1 heat pts space
You & Yours
space
$13,564 | 19218087
For ya'll hoping just the program is gonna help you have abs and s**t, better check your diet because diet is bigger than the working out.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #9
RoyceDa59 164 heat pts164 space
AK My Bae
space
$12,777 | POWERFUL
2 weeks away from completion and yes it does work, I'm starting to see results in the abs but I don't think I'll have the ridiculous results that some people did the first go around. I think that'll come after round 2 but the weight does fall off fast.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
space
$3,952 | 19814040
RoyceDa59 said:
2 weeks away from completion and yes it does work, I'm starting to see results in the abs but I don't think I'll have the ridiculous results that some people did the first go around. I think that'll come after round 2 but the weight does fall off fast.
Do you mean round 2 as in month 2? Or do you do the whole program over.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #11
MrAmazing  space
Stronger Than You
space
$1,516 | 5620299
Diet is the biggest key to it all.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #12
the movement moves.
space
$14,703 | POWERFUL
RoyceDa59 said:
Sick. I'm looking to just drop some weight and look a bit slimmer (no I'm not fat).
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #13
the movement moves.
space
$14,703 | POWERFUL
And yeah, I also heard diet is the number 1 thing to focus on, but I got that "Insanity Nutrition Guide", so I'ma see what it says in there and go by that.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #14
the movement moves.
space
$14,703 | POWERFUL
I did my day 1 today just the "fit test" and I f**king died..... this s**t better work after the 60 days is up. Haven't sweat that hard since I used to play full court ball.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #15
space
$3,952 | 19814040
Bouncer? said:
I did my day 1 today just the "fit test" and I f**king died..... this s**t better work after the 60 days is up. Haven't sweat that hard since I used to play full court ball.
whats ur nutrition looking like? like ur calories, what u eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #16
the movement moves.
space
$14,703 | POWERFUL
killya said:
whats ur nutrition looking like? like ur calories, what u eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
To be honest I need the answer to that same question.

Today I did that fit test on an empty stomach

And so far I've only ate once today.... But I'm not really worried, I'm just gonna stop eating junk food/fast food and all I'm gonna be drinking is water.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
space
$3,952 | 19814040
Bouncer? said:
To be honest I need the answer to that same question.

Today I did that fit test on an empty stomach

And so far I've only ate once today.... But I'm not really worried, I'm just gonna stop eating junk food/fast food and all I'm gonna be drinking is water.

oooo yea. Dont do it on a empty stomach or you will be puking all over the damn place. Try some protein before you do it, and foods that have alot of carbs.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
DaForce13 20 heat pts20 space
**PK k!llAS**
space
$4,172 | POWERFUL
RoyceDa59 said:

what you mean by that?
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #19
dabigboi305  space
M.O.B Iz Da Model IFollow
space
$664 | 916125
dont worry bro if you stick to it and put ya all in it u will 100% see results and ya gotta keep ya diet looking alright too that and p90x works wonderfull
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #20
the movement moves.
space
$14,703 | POWERFUL
dabigboi305 said:
dont worry bro if you stick to it and put ya all in it u will 100% see results and ya gotta keep ya diet looking alright too that and p90x works wonderfull
yea my n*gga i did day 2 today, f**king pushing myself like crazy... but sometimes i gotta rest before the n*ggaz on the dvd do... but then i catch my breath and keep going... is that still good?

Home > all sections > The BX Gym

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
51 viewing
Article inside "F*ck That Alligator": Man Killed Seconds After Mocking Gator Warning
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
39 viewing
NCAAF Surveillance video shows FSU QB De'Andre Johnson punching woman in face
304 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Image inside Final Numbers are In! Meek Mill sold 216,000 copies. (Not including st..
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Jul 6 - PIRATE BAY WAS WORTH DOING PRISON TIME FOR, CO-FOUNDER SAYS
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
27 viewing
NBA D'angelo Russell on Randle
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
17 viewing
NBA Johnson to Cavs will happen, would be 100mil + in luxury tax; Nets looking..
191 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Cosby testified he got drugs to give women for sex
152 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NBA Deandre Jordan Was Tired Of Chris Paul's Petty Gestures
121 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Jul 6 - American Airlines takes away man's unlimited first class pass(..
70 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time