b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches a good bulking meal?


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches a good bulking meal?
topic by Jersey826 - 07-21-2010, 02:16 AM


Anyone know if PBnJ sandwiches are a good bulking meal or not?> Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches a good bulking meal? - Photo posted in The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition | Sign in and leave a comment below!


21 comments for "Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches a good bulking meal?"


 07-21-2010, 02:52 AMaway - #2
hooligun 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$18,643 | POWERFUL
just eat peanut butter out the jar... the bread and jelly will just make u fat.
 07-21-2010, 07:55 AMaway - #3
1nonly 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$9,999 | POWERFUL
make sure it's natural peanut butter on wheat bread
 07-21-2010, 12:08 PMaway - #4
lexball50 

  d 
space
$1,867 | 4786027
^^What he said, BUT if you eat it after a workout def add the jelly homey especially if you trying to bulk up.
 07-22-2010, 04:32 PMaway - #5
b00tyologist 

  d 
space
$8 | 0
nah the jelly aint really needed fam
 07-22-2010, 04:52 PMaway - #6
hockeythug 55 heat pts55

  d 
space
$17,730 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hooligun
just eat peanut butter out the jar... the bread and jelly will just make u fat.
I guess if you eat like 40 of them a day.
 07-22-2010, 06:16 PMaway - #7
Rubix 

  d 
space
$8,079 | POWERFUL
It's best to seperate ur carbs from ur fats. U should be eating carbs + protein or fats + protein...instead of pbj sandwiches, either eat a jelly sandwich or peanut butter on a celery stick.
 07-22-2010, 10:00 PMaway - #8
matik23 

  d 
space
$1,652 | 4086802
Peanut butter banana sandwhiches on wheat bread ftw
 07-22-2010, 11:08 PMonline - #9
Machiavelli 416 heat pts416

  d 
space
$16,471 | POWERFUL
That PB and banana looks b0mb. Tryin some tom morning
 07-22-2010, 11:48 PMaway - #10
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ra1n
add a banana, forget the jelly.

 07-22-2010, 11:55 PMonline - #11
lifeofaYG 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$1,438 | 11500113
u dnt need tha jelly
 07-23-2010, 02:01 AMaway - #12
Jersey826 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,469 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ra1n
add a banana, forget the jelly.

Props fam, gonna have to try that.

And to those sayin I don't need the jelly, does the jelly hurt me when bulking? I say this because just plain peanut butter sandwiches are dry as #### to me.

I also play basketball for a couple hours twice a week if that matters.
 07-23-2010, 02:25 AMaway - #13
KiddKidd45 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$8,459 | POWERFUL
wtf is dat honey drippin off it it?
 07-23-2010, 09:24 AMaway - #14
lexball50 

  d 
space
$1,867 | 4786027
Man #### that #### listen to me bro, keep the jelly. If you trying to BULK you want fast digesting carbs after your workout, SIMPLE as that. So im saying have the peanut butter and jelly either upon waking up or directly after your workout. My ni##a im 6'2 240 solid. I workout daily. Right now im trying to cut it up a little bit and get to around 225 so im going more heavy on the cardio and cutting my carbs deeply. If you bull####ting and aint really hitting the gym like you say, then yeah that #### may have your a$s fat after a little while. But if you working out and hitting it hard to put on some good a$s size, go high protein, high carbs and mod healthy fats. Also make sure that peanut butter is all natural, look up power butter when you get a chance. Its peanut butter that high in protein, you got to get use to the taste but the #### is great for bulking. They got it at GNC or you can order it online. I dont know how far you trying to take it but if you really need more help bulking look up universal's "Real Gains" best ####ing mass builder out there and the price is resonable.
 07-23-2010, 01:32 PMaway - #15
Jersey826 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,469 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by lexball50
Man #### that #### listen to me bro, keep the jelly. If you trying to BULK you want fast digesting carbs after your workout, SIMPLE as that. So im saying have the peanut butter and jelly either upon waking up or directly after your workout. My ni##a im 6'2 240 solid. I workout daily. Right now im trying to cut it up a little bit and get to around 225 so im going more heavy on the cardio and cutting my carbs deeply. If you bull####ting and aint really hitting the gym like you say, then yeah that #### may have your a$s fat after a little while. But if you working out and hitting it hard to put on some good a$s size, go high protein, high carbs and mod healthy fats. Also make sure that peanut butter is all natural, look up power butter when you get a chance. Its peanut butter that high in protein, you got to get use to the taste but the #### is great for bulking. They got it at GNC or you can order it online. I dont know how far you trying to take it but if you really need more help bulking look up universal's "Real Gains" best ####ing mass builder out there and the price is resonable.
Preciate it fam.
 07-23-2010, 05:53 PMaway - #16
get_ate 

  d 
space
$1,619 | 6125779
Originally Posted by lexball50
Man #### that #### listen to me bro, keep the jelly. If you trying to BULK you want fast digesting carbs after your workout, SIMPLE as that. So im saying have the peanut butter and jelly either upon waking up or directly after your workout. My ni##a im 6'2 240 solid. I workout daily. Right now im trying to cut it up a little bit and get to around 225 so im going more heavy on the cardio and cutting my carbs deeply. If you bull####ting and aint really hitting the gym like you say, then yeah that #### may have your a$s fat after a little while. But if you working out and hitting it hard to put on some good a$s size, go high protein, high carbs and mod healthy fats. Also make sure that peanut butter is all natural, look up power butter when you get a chance. Its peanut butter that high in protein, you got to get use to the taste but the #### is great for bulking. They got it at GNC or you can order it online. I dont know how far you trying to take it but if you really need more help bulking look up universal's "Real Gains" best ####ing mass builder out there and the price is resonable.
Truth.

Those that are saying no to jelly don't know what the #### they're talking about.

When you're bulking, you should be eating what helps increase your caloric intake...and if that includes jelly, so be it.

####. I swear mother####ers make this BB #### way too hard on themselves.

Just eat and train HARD.

...and I cosign the Real Gains ####. I consume that #### as my first breakfast year round, regardless of whether I'm on a bulk or cut. Great calories.
 07-23-2010, 06:35 PMaway - #17
matik23 

  d 
space
$1,652 | 4086802
Well in that case, might as well bulk up on fast food cause calories = calories right? Fast food may be extreme compared to jelly, but banana is nutrients. Jelly is processed crap. If you want as close to as a clean bulk, go for banana. If you want to dirty bulk and cut the fat later, jelly or whatever. I've read somewhere people shouldn't eat bread anyway.
 07-23-2010, 08:42 PMaway - #18
keg_70 

  d 
space
$2,611 | POWERFUL
natural peanut butter is great for good fats

im cutting down and eating a fair bit of it. have liky 5 jars in my cupboard
 07-24-2010, 01:54 PMaway - #19
scboxa 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$164 | 1152756
Originally Posted by hooligun
just eat peanut butter out the jar... the bread and jelly will just make u fat.
lol what teh #### no it wont.
 07-28-2010, 11:31 AMaway - #20
scboxa 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$164 | 1152756
Originally Posted by Jersey826
Props fam, gonna have to try that.

And to those sayin I don't need the jelly, does the jelly hurt me when bulking? I say this because just plain peanut butter sandwiches are dry as #### to me.

I also play basketball for a couple hours twice a week if that matters.
man if ur trying to bulk not alot will hurt you, if you buy low sugar jelly, your good to go. your trying to put on size it dont matter, just watch out for sugar and sodium/salt.
 

 



NBA Rondo era is over in Boston. RT @SportsCenter Celtics ag..
252 comments
NBA So where does Rajon Rondo help the Mavs finish at this s..
102 comments
NFL Defensive rookie of the year candidates: Aaron Donald, C..
115 comments
  Halo 5 Beta Starts Dec 19 - 21 For Preview Members Only
New reply 11 seconds ago - 107 comments - by LaRy BLanco
 Image(s) inside Iggy Azalea Slams Azealia Banks, Calls Her A 'miserabl...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 79 comments - by all3rd
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 27 seconds ago - 200 comments - by Nickel
 Video inside Amber Rose Twerking For Bhris Brown
New reply 18 minutes ago - 116 comments - by Carlton Black
  Hopsin Quits Rapping
New reply 4 minutes ago - 122 comments - by BasedCali
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 308 comments - by sdot216
  Dec 18 - Misspelled Sign By Boxden Member Cost Hs Prin...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 63 comments - by rshodunke
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Charged With 21 Counts Of Havi...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 242 comments - by sdot216

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,901 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,848 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.