Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

No one here Crossfits?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
132 viewing
Article inside Kim Kardashian Says She Has Sex "500 Times a Day"..
111 comments
most viewed right now
102 viewing
Image inside Would you smash this billionaire for $1mil?
86 comments

top in section
13 viewing
Lil durk might have to end up sharing the loaf
top in hiphop
top in section
74 viewing
Image inside Meet The Reason Why You Canít Cop Air Jordans Anymore
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 No one here Crossfits?
 05-24-2012, 10:31 PMaway - #41
MrAmazing  space
avatar
space
$1,516 | 5620299
What is going on here?

Most of the people who hate on it without any founded arguments other than "I saw a youtube video", are weak.

Before I get bashed, I probably have higher lifts than you while doing crossfit.
 05-24-2012, 10:45 PMaway - #42
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$5,122 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MrAmazing
What is going on here?

Most of the people who hate on it without any founded arguments other than "I saw a youtube video", are weak.

Before I get bashed, I probably have higher lifts than you while doing crossfit.
this thread is not a pissing contest were just discussion how people view cross fit.. Take your ego out this thread.

s/n there is always going to be someone stronger than you...
 05-24-2012, 11:07 PMaway - #43
MrAmazing  space
avatar
space
$1,516 | 5620299
Originally Posted by niceguy954
this thread is not a pissing contest were just discussion how people view cross fit.. Take your ego out this thread.

s/n there is always going to be someone stronger than you...
Looking over the thread, seems like a lot of ego is in here actually. There isn't much actual discussion on crossfit and it's methods.
 05-25-2012, 05:02 PMaway - #44
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,557 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by niceguy954
this thread is not a pissing contest were just discussion how people view cross fit.. Take your ego out this thread.

s/n there is always going to be someone stronger than you...
One thing that gets overlooked about crossfit is that it gets average joes into an organized exercise environment is when the average joe becomes an elitist McCrossfit douche. Act like you been there before...
 05-28-2012, 03:05 PMonline - #45
Schavez98  space
avatar
space
$1,422 | 2751391
Originally Posted by TheGame4705
i jus do this workout called a tabata at the end of the workouts.
Beastmode
 06-04-2012, 06:53 AMaway - #46
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$5,122 | POWERFUL
can we get this thread back on track???

edited first page

Last edited by niceguy954; 06-04-2012 at 06:57 AM..
 06-05-2012, 05:57 PMaway - #47
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,557 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by niceguy954
can we get this thread back on track???

edited first page





They had regionals at the facility I train at. Are you competing in your locals?
 06-06-2012, 06:50 PMaway - #48
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$5,122 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva



They had regionals at the facility I train at. Are you competing in your locals?
no I'm not..next question..I hope you are able to view the event
 06-06-2012, 08:04 PMaway - #49
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,557 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by niceguy954
no I'm not..next question..I hope you are able to view the event
You preach all this xfit but don't compete in it? The event already happened and I was there during the weekend.
 06-06-2012, 08:11 PMaway - #50
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$5,122 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva
You preach all this xfit but don't compete in it? The event already happened and I was there during the weekend.
nope..not good enough yet
 06-06-2012, 09:38 PMaway - #51
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,557 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by niceguy954
nope..not good enough yet
What are your times on some of these WODs?
 06-06-2012, 10:18 PMaway - #52
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$5,122 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva
What are your times on some of these WODs?
which WODs..there are like 100s...I think a better question is what place do I get in the WODs...I'm more so in the top 3 per class. Most classes where I go have between 9-14 people in it..I'm far from being able to compete. Saturdays are team WODs of 3-4.. per group.
 06-06-2012, 11:33 PMaway - #53
Walt Thizzney 133 heat pts133 space
avatar
space
$5,076 | POWERFUL
LOL at paying for this sh*t!!
 06-07-2012, 06:56 PMaway - #54
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,557 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by niceguy954
which WODs..there are like 100s...I think a better question is what place do I get in the WODs...I'm more so in the top 3 per class. Most classes where I go have between 9-14 people in it..I'm far from being able to compete. Saturdays are team WODs of 3-4.. per group.
The popular ones, usually the female named ones. Those are the ones I've done with people who do xfit.

Originally Posted by Walt Thizzney
LOL at paying for this sh*t!!
1. open crossfit gym
2. _______________
3. profit

 

new replies show automatically every 10 second(s) automatic refreshing stopped Un-Idle - Reload

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
56 viewing
Video inside 50 Cent Speaks On His Son's $700k Deal, The Beast E..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside Selena Gomez Looking Good Out & About In Los Angeles
23 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside She thick though  
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Guy smokes weed and decides its a good time to suck off a ..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NBA Durant takes a shot at Scott Brooks and Westbrook
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside FIRST LOOK at Jared Leto with signature green hair..
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Article inside This is the Article Dame Referred to when he spok..
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside Game Theory: Toad's DEADLY Secret (Super Mario Bros.)
31 comments
@games
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Yeezy Season One Price List  
104 comments
@gear


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.