Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Navy SEAL Fitness Test

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
86 viewing
 Image inside Kanye West Announces Title Of New Album
36 comments
most viewed right now
71 viewing
welp...the end of the kimye regime is near as kim files fo..
70 comments

top in section
33 viewing
Image inside Coming soon: We're taking Grove Street back!
top in games
top in section
16 viewing
Feb 28 - Man gets life in prison for selling $20 worth of wee..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Navy SEAL Fitness Test
 12-02-2012, 07:45 PMaway - #81
S E L F 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,052 | 4863541
Originally Posted by nightmare


the criteria isnt the same, if that was the case, anyone off the street could be a SEAL, not saying the regular sailor requirements are nothing, but what you are saying is ridiculous

basically ur saying just to bascially get into the Navy, i have to be able to do those requirements from the rip, and i KNOW thats BS
WTF are you talking about?

I said it takes a month for someone to condition their bodies just to do the minimum.

Originally Posted by S E L F
...except it is easy if you work on it. Takes a month to hit those minimums.

There are people that don't even prep going in and still comfortably pass above the "minimum" grades.

Nobody in here ever said it's "easy to become a Navy SEAL" dumbass. We're saying it's easy to do their minimum PFT scores. Which it is. Ask anybody who ever actually enlisted in any branch and they'll say the same thing. It takes a matter of weeks to do it.

A guy who doesn't know what he's talking about, and a 3rd grade reading comprehension.

Hell of a combination.
 12-02-2012, 07:49 PMaway - #82
Hardkore 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$17,003 | POWERFUL
i could do all of these except the swimming part...

...cuz i can't swim

in middle school, they had the "presidential challenge."

me and this gymnast white b*tch won in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. some sh*t like 50 push ups in 1-minute, 50 sit ups in 1-minute, 10 pull ups in 1 minute, and some running sh*t.

all my athletic ability vanished in 9th grade due to weed smoking and after school working, but i still run a mile or two per day on some random stay in shape sh*t.

but Lmao @ the people who think this is impossible
 12-02-2012, 07:56 PMaway - #83
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S E L F
WTF are you talking about?

I said it takes a month for someone to condition their bodies just to do the minimum.




There are people that don't even prep going in and still comfortably pass above the "minimum" grades.

Nobody in here ever said it's "easy to become a Navy SEAL" dumbass. We're saying it's easy to do their minimum PFT scores. Which it is. Ask anybody who ever actually enlisted in any branch and they'll say the same thing. It takes a matter of weeks to do it.

A guy who doesn't know what he's talking about, and a 3rd grade reading comprehension.

Hell of a combination.
of course there are people who can do it, that but for u and other as*holes to make it sound like its easy for the average person to get ready for the test even in a month esp when you factor in the swimming portion and the fact that its back to back, thats BS, thats my point u scumbag

each individual part isnt hard but when tack on that its back to back in addition to the swim, that changes it significantly

additionally, i doubt half of u idiots who claim you can do it, are even in shape like that,

on top of which you said the requirements to enlist in the NAVY are the same as for applying to be a SEAL so miss me with your BS, ur a fu*kin idiot

Last edited by nightmare; 12-02-2012 at 08:00 PM..
 12-02-2012, 08:17 PMonline - #84
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,540 | POWERFUL
Gotta luv the "this is e z"..................... but can't swim
 12-02-2012, 08:23 PMaway - #85
S E L F 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,052 | 4863541
40 pushups, 50 situps, 8 curls, and a 12 minute 1.5 mile run is not hard... At all.

Maybe it is for you. I can tell you're a feeble minded dweeb. But someone who actually has a little discipline can achieve that in a month.

Ask anyone who's ever enlisted in any branch of the military and they'll confirm this.



But you were saying...???
 12-02-2012, 08:23 PMaway - #86
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva
Gotta luv the "this is e z"..................... but can't swim
thats the main thing, thats gonna make it hard as fu*k for most ppl
 12-02-2012, 08:32 PMaway - #87
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S E L F
40 pushups, 50 situps, 8 curls, and a 12 minute 1.5 mile run is not hard... At all.

Maybe it is for you. I can tell you're a feeble minded dweeb. But someone who actually has a little discipline can achieve that in a month.

Ask anyone who's ever enlisted in any branch of the military and they'll confirm this.



But you were saying...???
40 pushups, 50 situps, 8 curls, and a 12 minute 1.5 mile run is not hard.
ur right, thats easy, but thats not even the SEAL test, so wtf are u talking about, u cut out several major things dumbass

First off, the swim test isnt even in there, which is a SIGNIFICANT factor, you are not swimming a competitive brea$tstroke for 500 yd in a month, if u have no real swim conditioning

additionally, the time cutoffs or nowhere NEAR as strict as the SEALs

the Navy PFT allows you to walk on the running course if you have to

im the feeble minded dweeb, yet you cant even compare on the level of a 6 year old

also where are the pull ups

wheres the back to back to back requirement

the only thing thats thats the same is that you have to do at least 50 pushups and 50 situps, but other than that its nowhere near as strict or intense and it is missing several things that the SEAL test has that make a HUGE difference

thanks for the laff, its always funny when ppl prove themselves wrong

Last edited by nightmare; 12-02-2012 at 08:36 PM..
 12-02-2012, 08:32 PMonline - #88
Greece 7 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,725 | 13270762
Originally Posted by MoneyChasnMason
Naw homie, i played college football too. I cant believe you didnt anything fu*kin with this workout. At brown? I think you really underestimating that swim man. For real
Son... There's fu*kin 10 minutes of rest after the swim. I played wr not lineman.like I said I can pass this conditioning test but This is only one portion of many.
 12-02-2012, 08:42 PMaway - #89
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Greece
Son... There's fu*kin 10 minutes of rest after the swim. I played wr not lineman.like I said I can pass this conditioning test but This is only one portion of many.
yo that swim aint no joke, u might be a beast a.ss swimmer, so idk, but swimming a 500 yd brea$tstroke/sidestroke in 12 min aint nothing to play with if u not already nice at swimming
 12-02-2012, 08:49 PMaway - #90
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,048 | POWERFUL
looking back through the thread, i see what the problem thats creating misunderstandings here.

dudes are not looking at the workout holistically, they are just looking at the parts they know they can do individually and saying its easy, instead of taking the ENTIRE workout into account and thinking about how fatigue will carry over as well as the effects of the swim and if they would even pass the swim
 12-02-2012, 08:51 PMaway - #91
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10 space
avatar
space
$5,278 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Windy
i do 100 push ups, sit ups, and 50 pull ups daily but im skinny so its kinda easy.


i cant swim tho, its these damn black genes..


i dont fu*k with no water wat so ever
no you don't f*ggot
 12-02-2012, 08:55 PMonline - #92
sm00vb0iiw0nder 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$20,500 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
looking back through the thread, i see what the problem thats creating misunderstandings here.

dudes are not looking at the workout holistically, they are just looking at the parts they know they can do individually and saying its easy, instead of taking the ENTIRE workout into account and thinking about how fatigue will carry over as well as the effects of the swim and if they would even pass the swim
This.

Speaking of exercise, I gotta get my iron gym back from my friend
 12-02-2012, 09:00 PMaway - #93
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sm00vb0iiw0nder
This.

Speaking of exercise, I gotta get my iron gym back from my friend
man im scared of iron gym man, i be thinking that sh*t gonna fall out the door
 12-02-2012, 09:06 PMaway - #94
MoneyChasnMason 23 heat pts23 space
avatar
space
$1,495 | 15011169
Originally Posted by Greece
Son... There's fu*kin 10 minutes of rest after the swim. I played wr not lineman.like I said I can pass this conditioning test but This is only one portion of many.
and i played corner .Im not gonna sit here and say you wont pass the test cuz for all i know you might be a beast. But DAMN!!! To say its easy is a crazy statement IMO . I guess im hung up on that swim for the simple fact that its not freestyle. MY arms would be too burnt to knock out a grip of pushups THEN not long after pullups..
 12-02-2012, 09:10 PMaway - #95
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,278 | 12838260
Lol at people saying its easy to be a SEAL
 12-02-2012, 09:20 PMaway - #96
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
Lol at people saying its easy to be a SEAL
i posted this as a nice workout for people to check out, and i had no idea, the thread would go this way
 12-02-2012, 09:23 PMaway - #97
S E L F 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,052 | 4863541
Originally Posted by S E L F

A guy who doesn't know what he's talking about, and a 3rd grade reading comprehension.

Hell of a combination.
This guy is fu*kin clueless.

Makes a thread called "Navy SEAL Fitness Test".
5 pages later, says it's not even the fitness test.


They make you do all of this sh*t 6 days a week at boot camp/basic... back to back. Do your pushups, run to the next station and wait for your turn. Do your situps, run to the next station and wait...

You're being prepped for this the minute you step off that bus.

Your point is moot. The rest, you're clearly just making sh*t up on the fly to fit your agenda. Go to sleep lil n*gga.
 12-02-2012, 09:27 PMaway - #98
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,048 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S E L F
This guy is fu*kin clueless.

Makes a thread called "Navy SEAL Fitness Test".
5 pages later, says it's not even the fitness test.


They make you do all of this sh*t 6 days a week at boot camp/basic... back to back. Do your pushups, run to the next station and wait for your turn. Do your situps, run to the next station and wait...

You're being prepped for this the minute you step off that bus.

Your point is moot. The rest, you're clearly just making sh*t up on the fly to fit your agenda. Go to sleep lil n*gga.
WTF i was going by what you said and by the link YOU posted and i conceded that the pushups and situps were the same, as well as the run (even tho the Navy PFT cutoff for the run is less strict), but as i said earlier you completely ignored the swim and the pullups not being in the NAVY PFT page that YOU posted, thats a MAJOR difference in the two workouts

youre the one who is making stuff up to fit your agenda
 12-02-2012, 09:41 PMonline - #99
Greece 7 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,725 | 13270762
Originally Posted by MoneyChasnMason
and i played corner .Im not gonna sit here and say you wont pass the test cuz for all i know you might be a beast. But DAMN!!! To say its easy is a crazy statement IMO . I guess im hung up on that swim for the simple fact that its not freestyle. MY arms would be too burnt to knock out a grip of pushups THEN not long after pullups..
Yeah so I'd think you would be able to get through this once as a workout if you can swim a bit. Wr/cb/rb's are the best conditioned people on the team. But like i said i could do this once as a test but there's other sh*t to being a SEAL. This is just one workout.
 12-02-2012, 09:45 PMaway - #100
lfletcher  space
avatar
space
$1,980 | 1926369
Yeah this has nothing to do with actual SEAL training.

Only about 24 out of a class of 120 actually finish the training.
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Grace Gealey from Empire.  
59 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Tobey maguire, the perfect spider-man  
42 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Eminem A "bi-ch," Detroit Rap Pioneer Esham Says
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
BOX The best analysis IMO on the Mayweather vs Pacman f..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jump..
114 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside What shoes are you currently hooping with?
23 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside MC Nitty Scott  
58 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside These Kids Aint Scared of Nobody  
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
NBA Rest In Peace Mike Conley, Time of Death: 3rd quarter ..
54 comments
@sports


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   BX 1998-end of time.