Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Navy SEAL Fitness Test

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
155 viewing
 BOX [Ether] Stephen A. defends how he handled the Mayweather All-Access pie..
52 comments
most viewed right now
64 viewing
 Image inside The destruction of Sportsmart in Baltimore
22 comments

top in section
25 viewing
 NBA 2015 NBA Playoffs Power Rankings Chart (Offensive and Defensive Efficiency..
top in sports
top in section
40 viewing
 Video inside Violent shooter Hatred gets a release and a new super-violent trailer
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Navy SEAL Fitness Test
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #41
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
there are not MENTALITY TOUGH...

I was not saying that I am better than a SEAL..OP said this workout was hard and I told him if you are in somewhat in shape you can do it. Then people like you came and blew this sh*t up x100000 acting like only 0.00001% of the nation can do 50-100 pushups in a row
its not about doin the pushups, its about doing the entirely regimen back to back with time constraints and again, those are the minimums, a n*gga who makes it, is gonna be doin the like 300 pushups in 2 min and running the 1.5 mile in like 7 min, and so forth
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #42
sm00vb0iiw0nder 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,959 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
there are not MENTALITY TOUGH...

I was not saying that I am better than a SEAL..OP said this workout was hard and I told him if you are in somewhat in shape you can do it. Then people like you came and blew this sh*t up x100000 acting like only 0.00001% of the nation can do 50-100 pushups in a row
I'll even admit that the minimum isn't that hard. I would have to work on my swimming, just as you said. I haven't swam in a minute.

But my only gripe is the underlying tone basically saying that you can be a SEAL cuz you can do the minimum.

Knowing people in the military and my homie previously in Recon, I can say that tone is type disrespectful.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #43
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'll even admit that the minimum isn't that hard. I would have to work on my swimming, just as you said. I haven't swam in a minute.

But my only gripe is the underlying tone basically saying that you can be a SEAL cuz you can do the minimum.

Knowing people in the military and my homie previously in Recon, I can say that tone is type disrespectful.
exactly, im not saying this workout is impossible on the minimum, but n*ggas not realizing that, the most competitive n*ggas on who actually make it, are gonna be going waaay harder than wat is list in my post

on top of that actual SEAL training is way harder, this is just the entrance test

secondly i think ppl really underestimate the swim aspect, that sh*t is crazier than the running by a longshot, u cant even do freestyle, u gotta do advanced strokes in in a short a.ss time! n*ggas just dont know about that swim sh*t
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
#WeMadeIt
space
$31,662 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
thats actually easy..besides the swim. I haven't swim in a while. If your semi-fit this should be no problem. (And if you do crossfit you do this mess all the time so its really not a problem )
crossfit
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #45
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
#WeMadeIt
space
$31,662 | POWERFUL
easy?

n*gga after that swim each of those exercises are 10 times harder

you only get 2 minutes per exercise and a 2 minute rest

you lil n*ggas is done for fu*k is u talking bout
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #46
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,877 | 15038621
nightmare said:
its not about doin the pushups, its about doing the entirely regimen back to back with time constraints and again, those are the minimums, a n*gga who makes it, is gonna be doin the like 300 pushups in 2 min and running the 1.5 mile in like 7 min, and so forth
This.....I'm readin this nice guy cats comments wondering if he understood anything you were saying. lol All you're saying is: It may not be hard to hit the MINIMUMS but real seals do like 3 to 5 times that MINIMUM back to back to back to back with 2 mins rest in between each one. Why is that so hard for cats to comprehend??
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #47
S E L F 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,052 | 4863541
nightmare said:
im on the side of common sense, n*ggas on here saying Navy SEAL training is easy

thats dumb as hell if u think that
I grew up a military brat dumb n*gga. I was hitting those numbers when I was in HS with a horrible diet.

I think I have a better idea than you over what it takes to condition your body for boot camp/basic. And the whole point of boot camp is conditioning you to pass the PFT. Not minimum.

So you might as well simmer the theatrics down.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #48
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
S E L F said:
I grew up a military brat dumb n*gga. I was hitting those numbers when I was in HS with a horrible diet.

I think I have a better idea than you over what it takes to condition your body for boot camp/basic. And the whole point of boot camp is conditioning you to pass the PFT. Not minimum.

So you might as well simmer the theatrics down.
this n*gga comparing the requirements for basic to Navy SEALs, u dont "pass" SEALs, u get picked u moron, this isnt basic, this is special ops, its not the same standard

ur an military brat and dont understand the difference between wat regular soldiers/sailors go thru and spec ops? ur a retard
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #49
Hit Em' Up 52 heat pts52 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,360 | POWERFUL
These Navy Seal workouts are physically demanding but some of you in this thread are really undermining the dedication of some gym rats. This would take a lot of training for the average person to complete but some people do this type of endurance training on a regular basis. When you get into this type of cardio it's about breathing techniques and increasing lung capacity.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #50
ThaLockerRoom 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
Everything Custom!
space
$1,273 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
does this guy think that nobody can be in shape like this based God over here
u can't pass that test n*gga just stfu
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #51
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
Hit Em' Up said:
These Navy Seal workouts are physically demanding but some of you in this thread are really undermining the dedication of some gym rats. This would take a lot of training for the average person to complete but some people do this type of endurance training on a regular basis. When you get into this type of cardio it's about breathing techniques and increasing lung capacity
im not saying this sh*t is impossible, im goin at the dudes saying its EASY, and i kno that most of this BX n*ggas who are talking sh*t, arent built for this sh*t, and again, the these are the bare minimum, to get into the program

n*ggas on here acting they can be Navy SEALs based solely on my post
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #52
sm00vb0iiw0nder 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,959 | POWERFUL
S E L F said:
I grew up a military brat dumb n*gga. I was hitting those numbers when I was in HS with a horrible diet.

I think I have a better idea than you over what it takes to condition your body for boot camp/basic. And the whole point of boot camp is conditioning you to pass the PFT. Not minimum.

So you might as well simmer the theatrics down.
Passing the PFT =/= minimum requirements

Passing the SEAL Fitness test =/= minimum requirements

Actually being picked to continue SEAL training = surpassing minimum requirements

Last edited by sm00vb0iiw0nder; 12-02-2012 at 07:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #53
iThink 7 heat pts space
avatar space
The GOAT - #20
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
go swcc

drive cool boats with big guns and do less PT

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #54
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Passing the PFT =/= minimum requirements

Passing the SEAL Fitness test =/= minimum requirements

Actually being picked to continue SEAL training = surpassing minimum requirements
theres some dumb muthafukas on this site, im actually irritated by the level of ignorance in this thread

this "military brat" is comparing the bare minimum for basic training to the bare minimum requirements for SEAL training

even if u pass the SEAL training, u get picked off a list of the best out of the ppl who did the test, its not a given
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #55
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
iThink said:
go swcc

drive cool boats with big guns and do less PT

u SWCC? that sh*t hard, from my understanding and AIRR as well, but its easier than SEALs tho
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #56
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
CA$H MONEY said:
This.....I'm readin this nice guy cats comments wondering if he understood anything you were saying. lol All you're saying is: It may not be hard to hit the MINIMUMS but real seals do like 3 to 5 times that MINIMUM back to back to back to back with 2 mins rest in between each one. Why is that so hard for cats to comprehend??


all i have to say is that ego + stupidity = a long argument on Boxden
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #57
Greece 7 heat pts space
avatar space
I'm the Master
space
$3,764 | 13270763
I might not be able to be a seal but I can beat the minimum requirements by a bit. If you played college football this sh*t is easy. fu*k a back to back I've had to do tougher sh*t back to back.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #58
terrio1852  space
avatar space
UNC !!
space
$977 | 1901617
Windy said:
i do 100 push ups, sit ups, and 50 pull ups daily but im skinny so its kinda easy.


i cant swim tho, its these damn black genes..


i dont fu*k with no water wat so ever
i dnt fu*k with water either thats why im in the army .
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #59
S E L F 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,052 | 4863541
nightmare said:
this n*gga comparing the requirements for basic to Navy SEALs, u dont "pass" SEALs, u get picked u moron, this isnt basic, this is special ops, its not the same standard

ur an military brat and dont understand the difference between wat regular soldiers/sailors go thru and spec ops? ur a retard
...PFT scales/standards/minimums are the same whether you're a Sailor or SEAL.

Literally.

You don't know what you're talking about... like, at all. Just STFU.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #60
ricengravy 1 heat pts space
avatar space
CHICKEN WANGZ
space
$4,025 | 9567913
na im good son im tryna live
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The BX Gym
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
47 viewing
Apr 27 - Baltimore protest ustream links #freddiegray
1430 comments
@news
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Video inside Neil deGrasse Tyson Talks Aliens, Pyramids, Time Travel, Racial relatio..
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside Happy Moanday : Fitness Model Paige Hathaway
42 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
27 viewing
NBA Kevin Love to miss the whole series against the future NBA Champs
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Lil fizz wanna eat amber rose whole ass
53 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Apr 27 - Mom catches son roiting in Baltimore and beats his ass live on..
171 comments
@news
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Thank puberty for what!?
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside So Machine Gun Kelly is out here fu-king Amber Rose?
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside Vegeta gets his shine turns Super Sayan God
146 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time