Navy SEAL Fitness Test
 12-02-2012, 03:13 PMaway - #41
nightmare 416 heat pts416

d 
space
$12,703 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by niceguy954
there are not MENTALITY TOUGH...

I was not saying that I am better than a SEAL..OP said this workout was hard and I told him if you are in somewhat in shape you can do it. Then people like you came and blew this #### up x100000 acting like only 0.00001% of the nation can do 50-100 pushups in a row
its not about doin the pushups, its about doing the entirely regimen back to back with time constraints and again, those are the minimums, a ni##a who makes it, is gonna be doin the like 300 pushups in 2 min and running the 1.5 mile in like 7 min, and so forth
 12-02-2012, 03:15 PMaway - #42
sm00vb0iiw0nder 4 heat pts

d 
space
$18,012 | POWERFUL
there are not MENTALITY TOUGH...

I was not saying that I am better than a SEAL..OP said this workout was hard and I told him if you are in somewhat in shape you can do it. Then people like you came and blew this #### up x100000 acting like only 0.00001% of the nation can do 50-100 pushups in a row
I'll even admit that the minimum isn't that hard. I would have to work on my swimming, just as you said. I haven't swam in a minute.

But my only gripe is the underlying tone basically saying that you can be a SEAL cuz you can do the minimum.

Knowing people in the military and my homie previously in Recon, I can say that tone is type disrespectful.
 12-02-2012, 03:26 PMaway - #43

d 
space
$12,703 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sm00vb0iiw0nder
I'll even admit that the minimum isn't that hard. I would have to work on my swimming, just as you said. I haven't swam in a minute.

But my only gripe is the underlying tone basically saying that you can be a SEAL cuz you can do the minimum.

Knowing people in the military and my homie previously in Recon, I can say that tone is type disrespectful.
exactly, im not saying this workout is impossible on the minimum, but ni##as not realizing that, the most competitive ni##as on who actually make it, are gonna be going waaay harder than wat is list in my post

on top of that actual SEAL training is way harder, this is just the entrance test

secondly i think ppl really underestimate the swim aspect, that #### is crazier than the running by a longshot, u cant even do freestyle, u gotta do advanced strokes in in a short a$s time! ni##as just dont know about that swim ####
 12-02-2012, 03:43 PMaway - #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$30,034 | POWERFUL
thats actually easy..besides the swim. I haven't swim in a while. If your semi-fit this should be no problem. (And if you do crossfit you do this mess all the time so its really not a problem )
crossfit
 12-02-2012, 03:45 PMaway - #45
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$30,034 | POWERFUL
easy?

ni##a after that swim each of those exercises are 10 times harder

you only get 2 minutes per exercise and a 2 minute rest

you lil ni##as is done for #### is u talking bout
 12-02-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #46
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,649 | 14195845
Originally Posted by nightmare
its not about doin the pushups, its about doing the entirely regimen back to back with time constraints and again, those are the minimums, a ni##a who makes it, is gonna be doin the like 300 pushups in 2 min and running the 1.5 mile in like 7 min, and so forth
This.....I'm readin this nice guy cats comments wondering if he understood anything you were saying. lol All you're saying is: It may not be hard to hit the MINIMUMS but real seals do like 3 to 5 times that MINIMUM back to back to back to back with 2 mins rest in between each one. Why is that so hard for cats to comprehend??
 12-02-2012, 03:55 PMaway - #47
S E L F 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,046 | 4758536
im on the side of common sense, ni##as on here saying Navy SEAL training is easy

thats dumb as hell if u think that
I grew up a military brat dumb ni##a. I was hitting those numbers when I was in HS with a horrible diet.

I think I have a better idea than you over what it takes to condition your body for boot camp/basic. And the whole point of boot camp is conditioning you to pass the PFT. Not minimum.

So you might as well simmer the theatrics down.
 12-02-2012, 04:00 PMaway - #48

d 
space
$12,703 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S E L F
I grew up a military brat dumb ni##a. I was hitting those numbers when I was in HS with a horrible diet.

I think I have a better idea than you over what it takes to condition your body for boot camp/basic. And the whole point of boot camp is conditioning you to pass the PFT. Not minimum.

this ni##a comparing the requirements for basic to Navy SEALs, u dont "pass" SEALs, u get picked u moron, this isnt basic, this is special ops, its not the same standard

ur an military brat and dont understand the difference between wat regular soldiers/sailors go thru and spec ops? ur a retard
 12-02-2012, 04:02 PMaway - #49
Hit Em' Up 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$4,329 | POWERFUL
These Navy Seal workouts are physically demanding but some of you in this thread are really undermining the dedication of some gym rats. This would take a lot of training for the average person to complete but some people do this type of endurance training on a regular basis. When you get into this type of cardio it's about breathing techniques and increasing lung capacity.
 12-02-2012, 04:04 PMonline - #50
ThaLockerRoom 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$1,190 | POWERFUL
does this guy think that nobody can be in shape like this based God over here
u can't pass that test ni##a just stfu
 12-02-2012, 04:05 PMaway - #51

d 
space
$12,703 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hit Em' Up
These Navy Seal workouts are physically demanding but some of you in this thread are really undermining the dedication of some gym rats. This would take a lot of training for the average person to complete but some people do this type of endurance training on a regular basis. When you get into this type of cardio it's about breathing techniques and increasing lung capacity
im not saying this #### is impossible, im goin at the dudes saying its EASY, and i kno that most of this BX ni##as who are talking ####, arent built for this ####, and again, the these are the bare minimum, to get into the program

ni##as on here acting they can be Navy SEALs based solely on my post
 12-02-2012, 04:06 PMaway - #52
sm00vb0iiw0nder 4 heat pts

d 
space
$18,012 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S E L F

Passing the PFT =/= minimum requirements

Passing the SEAL Fitness test =/= minimum requirements

Actually being picked to continue SEAL training = surpassing minimum requirements

Last edited by sm00vb0iiw0nder; 12-02-2012 at 07:48 PM..
 12-02-2012, 04:12 PMaway - #53
iThink 7 heat pts

d 
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
go swcc

drive cool boats with big guns and do less PT

12-02-2012, 04:14 PMaway - #54

d 
space
$12,703 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sm00vb0iiw0nder
Passing the PFT =/= minimum requirements

Passing the SEAL Fitness test =/= minimum requirements

Actually being picked to continue SEAL training = surpassing minimum requirements
theres some dumb muthafukas on this site, im actually irritated by the level of ignorance in this thread

this "military brat" is comparing the bare minimum for basic training to the bare minimum requirements for SEAL training

even if u pass the SEAL training, u get picked off a list of the best out of the ppl who did the test, its not a given
 12-02-2012, 04:15 PMaway - #55

d 
space
$12,703 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iThink
go swcc

drive cool boats with big guns and do less PT

u SWCC? that #### hard, from my understanding and AIRR as well, but its easier than SEALs tho
 12-02-2012, 04:18 PMaway - #56

d 
space
$12,703 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CA$H MONEY
This.....I'm readin this nice guy cats comments wondering if he understood anything you were saying. lol All you're saying is: It may not be hard to hit the MINIMUMS but real seals do like 3 to 5 times that MINIMUM back to back to back to back with 2 mins rest in between each one. Why is that so hard for cats to comprehend??

all i have to say is that ego + stupidity = a long argument on Boxden
 12-02-2012, 04:23 PMaway - #57
Greece 7 heat pts

d 
space
$3,595 | 13129544
I might not be able to be a seal but I can beat the minimum requirements by a bit. If you played college football this #### is easy. #### a back to back I've had to do tougher #### back to back.
 12-02-2012, 04:23 PMaway - #58
terrio1852 

d 
space
$765 | 1383553
Originally Posted by Windy
i do 100 push ups, sit ups, and 50 pull ups daily but im skinny so its kinda easy.

i cant swim tho, its these damn black genes..

i dont #### with no water wat so ever
i dnt #### with water either thats why im in the army .
 12-02-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #59
S E L F 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,046 | 4758536
this ni##a comparing the requirements for basic to Navy SEALs, u dont "pass" SEALs, u get picked u moron, this isnt basic, this is special ops, its not the same standard

ur an military brat and dont understand the difference between wat regular soldiers/sailors go thru and spec ops? ur a retard
...PFT scales/standards/minimums are the same whether you're a Sailor or SEAL.

Literally.

You don't know what you're talking about... like, at all. Just STFU.
 12-02-2012, 04:31 PMaway - #60
ricengravy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,742 | 8937860
na im good son im tryna live

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  The Official "I thought this actor was gonna blow up...
124 comments
NFL Ray Rice will reportedly argue that TMZ edited elevator ..
60 comments
NBA Kobe lost a 1-on-1 matchup to a highschool kid in China
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Andrew Wiggins' Girl
New reply 1 minute ago - 61 comments - by Bigboi781
 Video inside Fashawn Reacts To Nipsey Hussle's $100 Mixtape, Says &...
New reply 58 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL The Official Sh-ttsburgh Steelers Vs Carolina Panthers...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 472 comments - by ghettofied
 BOX Mayweather Called Before State Panel
New reply 1 hour ago - 78 comments - by stogz
  The Best Era In Hip Hop = 1997-2005 (?)
New reply 19 minutes ago - 134 comments - by Littlefinger1
 NFL Deangelo Hall Out For Remainder Of The Season. :smh:
New reply 2 hours ago - 62 comments - by FreeBigga
 NBA Wade & Union Joint Statement On Nude Pictures
New reply 33 minutes ago - 135 comments - by Dray
 Video inside Daylyt Smokes His First Blunt Ever With Snoop And Murd...
New reply 2 hours ago - 117 comments - by Star

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.