Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Navy SEAL Fitness Test

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
152 viewing
 So we gon act like the VMA's wasn't pushing the agenda tonight
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
109 viewing
Video inside When you support your girl even when she wont even look at you...
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
91 viewing
 Kanye West gives mad akward but legendary speech
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
85 viewing
 BOX Sugar Shane puts Mayorga to sleep
15 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Navy SEAL Fitness Test
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #21
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,122 | 9232487
realgunta said:
^^i agree


the only thing for me that i would NOT want to do is the mile in in BOOTS. When i run i need to wear comfy running sneakers or my knees will act up and my lower overall body will be mad sore.
THIS... I was running to catch the train the other day, I was wearing tims... damn near almost broke my legs!
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #22
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
no but your saying that we can't do anything close to it..just showing that.....we can
im not saying that, im saying its not easy. people in this thread are saying its EASY. thats a lie.

secondly in order to make the Navy SEALs u have to do WAAAAY more than wat i posted in each event
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #23
sm00vb0iiw0nder 7 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,174 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
Google (please note these workouts are no stop...)

CrossFit Murph WOD
Cindy WOD (holla at me when you past 15 rounds..)
Nancy WOD

I could go on..again its just the swim give me a couple weeks before.
you're not getting it at all. First off, with those WOD's your constantly switching exercises. That's good and dandy for cardio but try maxing out on each exercise you do and going straight to the next one.

And like I said, thats just like the equivalent of a diagnostic test. Yall on here talking like just because you think you can do the minimum, you can be a SEAL.

I've fu*ked with Recon dudes and they are no joke.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #24
S E L F 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,052 | 4863541
dat_boi_tj said:
Some internet n*ggas saying this is easy is comedy... I can't do sh*t on here but the swim.... and i would be DEAD after the 500
...except it is easy if you work on it. Takes a month to hit those minimums.

If anything, it's too easy.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #25
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
S E L F said:
...except it is easy if you work on it. Takes a month to hit those minimums.

If anything, it's too easy.
for the last time, if you do the minimum, u will not be a SEAL, u have to do waaaay better than the minimum to even be in the running

and again, the swim alone will take like a year to condition for, and then u have to be able to do that back to back with the other sh*t
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #26
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,260 | POWERFUL
sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
you're not getting it at all. First off, with those WOD's your constantly switching exercises. That's good and dandy for cardio but try maxing out on each exercise you do and going straight to the next one.

And like I said, thats just like the equivalent of a diagnostic test. Yall on here talking like just because you think you can do the minimum, you can be a SEAL.

I've fu*ked with Recon dudes and they are no joke.
that would easier to just max out and never come back to it...would it

coming back to it over and over would be much harder. That shows better muscle endurance and strength

I'm starting to think ya just really some out of shape people

this is all body weight..btw
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #27
sm00vb0iiw0nder 7 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,174 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
that would easier to just max out and never come back to it...would it

coming back to it over and over would be much harder. That shows better muscle endurance and strength

I'm starting to think ya just really some out of shape people

this is all body weight..btw
Not really. Come back to me when you do 150 pushups, your maximum, (working arms shoulders and core), then 150 situps, your maximum (working your core), then 30 pullups, your maximum (working core, arms, shoulders), run for 1.5 miles in boot and pants in 95 degree weather and then swim for 500 yards without drowning. Order doesn't matter. Oh yeah and within the time guidelines
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #28
ImAMonster 315 heat pts315 space
avatar space
GEORGIA BORN & RAISED
space
$30,768 | POWERFUL
Windy said:
i do 100 push ups, sit ups, and 50 pull ups daily but im skinny so its kinda easy.


i cant swim tho, its these damn black genes..


i dont fu*k with no water wat so ever
Sandy, Windy, But no Water? Guess you're not a beach afterall.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #29
S E L F 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,052 | 4863541
nightmare said:

this sh-t is vicious, and these are just the bare minimum requirements
nightmare said:
for the last time, if you do the minimum, u will not be a SEAL, u have to do waaaay better than the minimum to even be in the running

and again, the swim alone will take like a year to condition for, and then u have to be able to do that back to back with the other sh*t
Which side of the fence are you even on?


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #30
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Not really. Come back to me when you do 150 pushups, your maximum, (working arms shoulders and core), then 150 situps, your maximum (working your core), then 30 pullups, your maximum (working core, arms, shoulders), run for 1.5 miles in boot and pants in 95 degree weather and then swim for 500 yards without drowning. Order doesn't matter. Oh yeah and within the time guidelines
dont even waste ur time, these n*ggas just like those call of duty f*ggots who think they can be a marine based on wat they see on tv
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #31
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,260 | POWERFUL
sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Not really. Come back to me when you do 150 pushups, your maximum, (working arms shoulders and core), then 150 situps, your maximum (working your core), then 30 pullups, your maximum (working core, arms, shoulders), run for 1.5 miles in boot and pants in 95 degree weather and then swim for 500 yards without drowning. Order doesn't matter. Oh yeah and within the time guidelines
does this guy think that nobody can be in shape like this based God over here
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #32
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
S E L F said:
Which side of the fence are you even on?


[pic - click to view]

im on the side of common sense, n*ggas on here saying Navy SEAL training is easy

thats dumb as hell if u think that
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #33
bouncer900  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,537 | 4609942
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #34
sm00vb0iiw0nder 7 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,174 | POWERFUL
I'm not saying it's impossible to meet minimum requirements. I just saying that they are exactly what they are stated as, minimal. Everyone else will be doing exponentially more than that. The problem is that yall acting like you can be a SEAL just cuz you do so the minimum of what they are required to do.

A lot of people can do that, but don't end up being SEALs. Wonder why?

Being in Special Forces is not about being in shape that's the minimal requirement, like I said
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #35
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
does this guy think that nobody can be in shape like this based God over here
i doubt that u can do that back to back and be good im not saying u out of shape, but i guarantee, that u sleepin on the intensity of this workout, you not considering that its BACK to BACK, and again, i think yall really sleepin on the swim aspect
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #36
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'm not saying it's impossible to meet minimum requirements. I just saying that they are exactly what they are stated as, minimal. Everyone else will be doing exponentially more than that. The problem is that yall acting like you can be a SEAL just cuz you do so the minimum of what they are required to do.

A lot of people can do that, but don't end up being SEALs. Wonder why?
this.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #37
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,260 | POWERFUL
sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'm not saying it's impossible to meet minimum requirements. I just saying that they are exactly what they are stated as, minimal. Everyone else will be doing exponentially more than that. The problem is that yall acting like you can be a SEAL just cuz you do so the minimum of what they are required to do.

A lot of people can do that, but don't end up being SEALs. Wonder why?
there are not MENTALITY TOUGH...

I was not saying that I am better than a SEAL..OP said this workout was hard and I told him if you are in somewhat in shape you can do it. Then people like you came and blew this sh*t up x100000 acting like only 0.00001% of the nation can do 50-100 pushups in a row
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #38
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,260 | POWERFUL
nightmare said:
i doubt that u can do that back to back and be good im not saying u out of shape, but i guarantee, that u sleepin on the intensity of this workout, you not considering that its BACK to BACK, and again, i think yall really sleepin on the swim aspect
I guess you never googled the workouts I posted earlier
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #39
daffysm  space
avatar space
Packers/Lakers/Trojans
space
$10,959 | POWERFUL
dat_boi_tj said:
Some internet n*ggas saying this is easy is comedy... I can't do sh*t on here but the swim.... and i would be DEAD after the 500
some of us already military and do most this on the daily
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #40
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,260 | POWERFUL
why am i getting caught up arguing with people over the net..

niceguy out..
Reply With Quote
 
Home > all sections > The BX Gym
  
    
          join bx

 


that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
53 viewing
Image inside When Asking Internet Forum Photoshop Guru's For Help Goes Wrong (BX Gu..
78 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside Well Damn! Real Evidence Virginia Shooting Was A HOAX!!!
443 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside 50 Cent Threatens To Break French Montana's Jaw
169 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
NFL Redskins plan to name Kirk Cousins week1 starter
138 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Article inside Zac Efron's We Are Your Friends Worst Opening Of All Time In 2,000+ T..
39 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Bruh that Howard Stern and Eazy interview was out of control
96 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
OT Jamaica womens 4x400m team upsets Team USA
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Aug 29 - Black Woman in Psych Ward 8 Days - Couldn’t Believe She’s Busi..
45 comments
2 days ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time