Navy SEAL Fitness Test
 12-02-2012, 02:43 PMaway - #21
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$2,071 | 9004370
Originally Posted by realgunta
^^i agree

the only thing for me that i would NOT want to do is the mile in in BOOTS. When i run i need to wear comfy running sneakers or my knees will act up and my lower overall body will be mad sore.
THIS... I was running to catch the train the other day, I was wearing tims... damn near almost broke my legs!
 12-02-2012, 02:47 PMaway - #22
nightmare 411 heat pts411

d 
space
$12,577 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by niceguy954
no but your saying that we can't do anything close to it..just showing that.....we can
im not saying that, im saying its not easy. people in this thread are saying its EASY. thats a lie.

secondly in order to make the Navy SEALs u have to do WAAAAY more than wat i posted in each event
 12-02-2012, 02:48 PMonline - #23
sm00vb0iiw0nder 4 heat pts

d 
space
$16,327 | POWERFUL
Google (please note these workouts are no stop...)

CrossFit Murph WOD
Cindy WOD (holla at me when you past 15 rounds..)
Nancy WOD

I could go on..again its just the swim give me a couple weeks before.
you're not getting it at all. First off, with those WOD's your constantly switching exercises. That's good and dandy for cardio but try maxing out on each exercise you do and going straight to the next one.

And like I said, thats just like the equivalent of a diagnostic test. Yall on here talking like just because you think you can do the minimum, you can be a SEAL.

I've ####ed with Recon dudes and they are no joke.
 12-02-2012, 02:48 PMaway - #24
S E L F 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,026 | 4758536
Originally Posted by dat_boi_tj
Some internet ni##as saying this is easy is comedy... I can't do #### on here but the swim.... and i would be DEAD after the 500
...except it is easy if you work on it. Takes a month to hit those minimums.

If anything, it's too easy.
 12-02-2012, 02:52 PMaway - #25

d 
space
$12,577 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S E L F
...except it is easy if you work on it. Takes a month to hit those minimums.

If anything, it's too easy.
for the last time, if you do the minimum, u will not be a SEAL, u have to do waaaay better than the minimum to even be in the running

and again, the swim alone will take like a year to condition for, and then u have to be able to do that back to back with the other ####
 12-02-2012, 02:53 PMaway - #26
niceguy954 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$5,007 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sm00vb0iiw0nder
you're not getting it at all. First off, with those WOD's your constantly switching exercises. That's good and dandy for cardio but try maxing out on each exercise you do and going straight to the next one.

And like I said, thats just like the equivalent of a diagnostic test. Yall on here talking like just because you think you can do the minimum, you can be a SEAL.

I've ####ed with Recon dudes and they are no joke.
that would easier to just max out and never come back to it...would it

coming back to it over and over would be much harder. That shows better muscle endurance and strength

I'm starting to think ya just really some out of shape people

this is all body weight..btw
 12-02-2012, 02:58 PMonline - #27

d 
space
$16,327 | POWERFUL
that would easier to just max out and never come back to it...would it

coming back to it over and over would be much harder. That shows better muscle endurance and strength

I'm starting to think ya just really some out of shape people

this is all body weight..btw
Not really. Come back to me when you do 150 pushups, your maximum, (working arms shoulders and core), then 150 situps, your maximum (working your core), then 30 pullups, your maximum (working core, arms, shoulders), run for 1.5 miles in boot and pants in 95 degree weather and then swim for 500 yards without drowning. Order doesn't matter. Oh yeah and within the time guidelines
 12-02-2012, 03:02 PMaway - #28
ImAMonster 245 heat pts245

d 
space
$24,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Windy
i do 100 push ups, sit ups, and 50 pull ups daily but im skinny so its kinda easy.

i cant swim tho, its these damn black genes..

i dont #### with no water wat so ever
Sandy, Windy, But no Water? Guess you're not a beach afterall.
 12-02-2012, 03:03 PMaway - #29
S E L F 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,026 | 4758536
Originally Posted by nightmare

this #### is vicious, and these are just the bare minimum requirements
for the last time, if you do the minimum, u will not be a SEAL, u have to do waaaay better than the minimum to even be in the running

and again, the swim alone will take like a year to condition for, and then u have to be able to do that back to back with the other ####
Which side of the fence are you even on?

12-02-2012, 03:04 PMaway - #30

d 
space
$12,577 | POWERFUL
Not really. Come back to me when you do 150 pushups, your maximum, (working arms shoulders and core), then 150 situps, your maximum (working your core), then 30 pullups, your maximum (working core, arms, shoulders), run for 1.5 miles in boot and pants in 95 degree weather and then swim for 500 yards without drowning. Order doesn't matter. Oh yeah and within the time guidelines
dont even waste ur time, these ni##as just like those call of duty ####s who think they can be a marine based on wat they see on tv
 12-02-2012, 03:05 PMaway - #31
niceguy954 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$5,007 | POWERFUL
does this guy think that nobody can be in shape like this based God over here
 12-02-2012, 03:05 PMaway - #32

d 
space
$12,577 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S E L F
Which side of the fence are you even on?

im on the side of common sense, ni##as on here saying Navy SEAL training is easy

thats dumb as hell if u think that
 12-02-2012, 03:05 PMaway - #33
bouncer900 

d 
space
$3,322 | 4399913
 12-02-2012, 03:06 PMonline - #34

d 
space
$16,327 | POWERFUL
I'm not saying it's impossible to meet minimum requirements. I just saying that they are exactly what they are stated as, minimal. Everyone else will be doing exponentially more than that. The problem is that yall acting like you can be a SEAL just cuz you do so the minimum of what they are required to do.

A lot of people can do that, but don't end up being SEALs. Wonder why?

Being in Special Forces is not about being in shape that's the minimal requirement, like I said
 12-02-2012, 03:07 PMaway - #35

d 
space
$12,577 | POWERFUL
does this guy think that nobody can be in shape like this based God over here
i doubt that u can do that back to back and be good im not saying u out of shape, but i guarantee, that u sleepin on the intensity of this workout, you not considering that its BACK to BACK, and again, i think yall really sleepin on the swim aspect
 12-02-2012, 03:08 PMaway - #36

d 
space
$12,577 | POWERFUL
I'm not saying it's impossible to meet minimum requirements. I just saying that they are exactly what they are stated as, minimal. Everyone else will be doing exponentially more than that. The problem is that yall acting like you can be a SEAL just cuz you do so the minimum of what they are required to do.

this.
 12-02-2012, 03:09 PMaway - #37
niceguy954 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$5,007 | POWERFUL

there are not MENTALITY TOUGH...

I was not saying that I am better than a SEAL..OP said this workout was hard and I told him if you are in somewhat in shape you can do it. Then people like you came and blew this #### up x100000 acting like only 0.00001% of the nation can do 50-100 pushups in a row
 12-02-2012, 03:10 PMaway - #38
niceguy954 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$5,007 | POWERFUL
i doubt that u can do that back to back and be good im not saying u out of shape, but i guarantee, that u sleepin on the intensity of this workout, you not considering that its BACK to BACK, and again, i think yall really sleepin on the swim aspect
I guess you never googled the workouts I posted earlier
 12-02-2012, 03:13 PMaway - #39
daffysm 

d 
space
$10,239 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dat_boi_tj
Some internet ni##as saying this is easy is comedy... I can't do #### on here but the swim.... and i would be DEAD after the 500
some of us already military and do most this on the daily
 12-02-2012, 03:13 PMaway - #40
niceguy954 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$5,007 | POWERFUL
why am i getting caught up arguing with people over the net..

niceguy out..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  First Look at Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Ha..
69 comments
Image inside  last of us remastered new taunt
60 comments
NFL Justin Blackmon Arrest Video - "This Is Gonna Be a Big D..
87 comments
 NBA Chandler Parsons Calls James Haren's Role Players Comm...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 106 comments - by sho 2010
  Is Bobby Schmurda The Next Trinidad James
New reply 5 minutes ago - 62 comments - by inetol
 NBA Sources: They About To Get Stephen A Smith Out Of Here
New reply 3 minutes ago - 357 comments - by 44wade
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You Bx Niggas!
New reply 9 minutes ago - 134 comments - by kingdavid22
 MLB Happy Birthday To The Greatest Baseball Player Who Eve...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 63 comments - by CosbySweater
  9th Wonder Keepin' It 100 On Twitter !
New reply 10 minutes ago - 79 comments - by Blue Smoke
  French Montana: "all Lyrical Rappers I Know Are B...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 161 comments - by reelife
 Image(s) inside Fif Bout To Fire This Ungrateful Negro Jack Thriller
New reply 15 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Xaiv

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,755 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.