Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

its too cold outside to jog..im thinking about buying one of these

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
64 viewing
 NBA Joe Budden Sums Up The Hawks In One Picture
33 comments
most viewed right now
57 viewing
 Audio inside Drake - On A Wave x Go Out Tonight x Can I x Tryna F**k (4 New Tracks)
91 comments

top in section
37 viewing
 R.I.P J Money
top in hiphop
top in section
20 viewing
Image inside 57 year old Virginia politician & his 19 year black baby mama :Bruhs:
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 its too cold outside to jog..im thinking about buying one of these
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #1
1488 pageviews
27 comments

klepto  space
space
$180 | 95964
not the girl but the thing shes riding...its called a mini cycle and i want to use it as a cardio workout this winter.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

do you think it will work for fat loss

Last edited by klepto; 01-12-2013 at 08:34 PM..

27 comments for "its too cold outside to jog..im thinking about buying one of these"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
YoungRico  space
space
$168 | 486242
u lazy bro. just deal with the elements outdoors
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185 space
Choppaflocka
space
$10,541 | POWERFUL
Warm outdoor clothes and a beanie would be a better option like Rico said.

Plus it maybe cold at first but once you get going it ain't nothing.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #4
layzie8171 42 heat pts42 space
Oscar, We will miss you
space
$8,909 | POWERFUL
elliptical machine? i used one of those when i didnt feel like going outside to get my run in. it was pretty intense
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
Sub Crazy 12 heat pts12 space
No AC but the heater work
space
$11,991 | POWERFUL
Just dress for the weather.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #6
Jackson High 6 heat pts space
Pretty Flacco :success:
space
$1,534 | 8842136
I don't have a problem with jogging in the cold myself, but my main issue is when it's windy, cold and you're trying to jog.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
Gateway972 45 heat pts45 space
Hugh G. Rection
space
$2,607 | POWERFUL
DO it, I have one got it from walmart its like $25 works great I use it everyday between workouts. If i am sitting on the couch watching tv ill just bike I can do it for hours not even think about it.

I don't use it as an intense workout, i look at it like an extra 100 to 200 calories burned a day cant be a bad thing.

Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #8
Zaosyn 258 heat pts258 space
Lucha Libre pr0no n*gga
space
$13,218 | POWERFUL
I can't fathom someone who can actually walk, jump rope or move without pain actually using one of these

If it's too cold to jog outside and you wanna do something, download P90x Cardio-X or something and do that for 30 minutes. Jump rope if you got the room or do 200 body weight squats and report back how you feel after

I don't know, I've seen these and they're made for obese people, really super morbidly obese people who can't walk. I don't think they will do anything for an average person. There's no way you could burn 10 calories per minute on this thing like you could expect from jogging. You'd be peddling until you broke this fu*ker to burn 200 calories

But hey, if you wanna try it, do it and tell us how it goes. No hate. But if you can't go out and jog, just eat less today to compensate.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 01-13-2013 at 05:50 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
space
$5,189 | POWERFUL
man the fu*k up and go run
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #10
NotInThisTown 2 heat pts space
space
$1,894 | 0
I have a question guys, lets say I wake up at 6 in the morning and decide to jog, could it be bad for my lungs to breath in all that cold?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #11
Jackson High 6 heat pts space
Pretty Flacco :success:
space
$1,534 | 8842136
NotInThisTown said:
I have a question guys, lets say I wake up at 6 in the morning and decide to jog, could it be bad for my lungs to breath in all that cold?
And this is my big, big issue. I've tried doing this in the morning and late at night but I've had to either shorten my laps/miles or I've received a sickness for my troubles.

I think I'm just going to invest in a elliptical machine & in the P-90X-Cardio-X that Mr. Zaosyn suggested.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #12
layzie8171 42 heat pts42 space
Oscar, We will miss you
space
$8,909 | POWERFUL
Zaosyn said:
I can't fathom someone who can actually walk, jump rope or move without pain actually using one of these

If it's too cold to jog outside and you wanna do something, download P90x Cardio-X or something and do that for 30 minutes. Jump rope if you got the room or do 200 body weight squats and report back how you feel after

I don't know, I've seen these and they're made for obese people, really super morbidly obese people who can't walk. I don't think they will do anything for an average person. There's no way you could burn 10 calories per minute on this thing like you could expect from jogging. You'd be peddling until you broke this fu*ker to burn 200 calories

But hey, if you wanna try it, do it and tell us how it goes. No hate. But if you can't go out and jog, just eat less today to compensate.
u talking about the thing OP posted or the elliptical? i run 5 miles four times a week and i used an elliptical for 30 mins once because i didnt want to run outside. i burned over 300 calories in just that 30 mins. it is a great alternative to running if need be
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #13
Lil Jay 26 heat pts26 space
₩̸̨̒̋ͯͩͭͩ̿ͨ̇̆͒̚͜҉͏̠̘ ̯̺͖̭ͅ
space
$7,275 | POWERFUL
Id just do sumn else...
Do crunches and bicycle ur legs or something... jump on the spot, jump rope.. w/e...
But maybe it's just me having a narrow mind, I can only picture obese people using these in front of the TV, while eating. lol
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #14
realgunta 678 heat pts678 space
www.allkinating.com
space
$14,119 | POWERFUL
i understand what he is saying by it being too cold. Bc well for me running in cold temperatures hurts my chest and nose a bit from breathing in all that cold air

that machine u posted looks like a joke imo (i could be wrong tho)

but stuff like treamills, elipticals etc yeye those are good stuff
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
refuze 89 heat pts89 space
The World Is Mine
space
$15,606 | POWERFUL
join a gym for the winter

and if you cant afford it, get p90x

you can always work out at home. there are way better cardio excersizes than that machine you posted. dont be lazy
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #16
OchoLoco 22 heat pts22 space
PandaCigar
space
$8,140 | POWERFUL
Zaosyn said:

This whole post is bullsh*t. I mean come on, just LOOK at this woman.

You're telling me it's for super obese people

fu*k all that cold weather bullsh*t. Too much pain = more loss than gain. On a cold winters day I say you pop the popcorn, warm up the coco, throw on your snuggie and pedal. Just watch out, nothing is worse than your furniture smelling like a sweaty sack.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #17
Ars3n 10 heat pts10 space
Fuk Up Some Commas!
space
$3,288 | 15254825
just get a gym membership an work out inside.. although I read somewhere that cold weather workouts are better for weight loss.. it forces your body to heat up and burn more calories
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #18
JamcnPrettyboy 77 heat pts77 space
Pure Shooter
space
$19,014 | POWERFUL
Don't be lazy. I live in cold a.ss NY and still go running.

Get some sweats a thick hoodie, a beanie, and some thermal gloves and you're good to go
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #19
lboog1423 223 heat pts223 space
G.O.A.T
space
$22,281 | POWERFUL
Im cool with running in the cold. But days its raining and cold i just do insanity for my cardio in the mroning. I hit the gym in the afternoons when i get off
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
Duntaz 25 heat pts25 space
I'm Hungry
space
$5,872 | POWERFUL
Once you start running you won't even feel the cold. Not only will you be doing cardio but you will strengthen your lungs as well. So when it warms up you will be able to run even longer. Like dude said a hoody & some gloves, maybe some ear muffs if you really some anemic type muthafu*ka & you'll be just fine.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-15-2013 at 04:07 PM..

Home > all sections > The BX Gym

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
39 viewing
Image inside Pron Star mia khalifa doesn't know who biggie is
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
139 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Rumor: Kanye & Rihanna Both Dropping Albums On May 24th , Kanye Got Issues Wit..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Did we ever get an explanation for this picture? lil Herb & Farrakhan
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Top 5 rappers who turned out to be a snitch
303 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Dont do dumb sh*t in your ride - Hipsters wreck while singing with a se..
56 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Article inside Is your pen15 size 'normal'?
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
NBA Sexy asian girl cries when she is kiss by Shaq
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside May 21 - CEO, wife, son, maid killed and house burned. Savopoulos Fami..
196 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time