This is BX @ Boxden.com

I'm picky and am having a hard time trying to find foods that work for me and that I like?

I'm picky and am having a hard time trying to find foods that work for me and that I like?
topic by TheG1ftedOne - 08-01-2010, 03:49 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

I'm very picky, i dont really know what i can eat or should eat that I like and that will be beneficial to me. I eat alot of cookies and alot of chicken > I'm picky and am having a hard time trying to find foods that work for me and that I like? - Photo posted in The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Can you still eat cookies or will that not be beneficial towards your body pertaining to building muscle and muscle mass?

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

10 comments for "I'm picky and am having a hard time trying to find foods that work for me and that I like?"

08-01-2010, 04:09 PMaway - #2
Metalzoa 

d 
space
$15,789 | POWERFUL
If you're working towards a goal, you're going to have to do things you don't like doing.

Even if it means cutting down on the cookies and finding healthy alternatives.

And stop being a #### .. good food isn't deadly so stop being picky.
 08-01-2010, 06:58 PMaway - #3
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts

d 
space
$10,397 | POWERFUL
Claiming to be a "picky eater" is a mechanism people create to not eat certain foods and continue eating foods that should probably not be eating. Unless you have a health issue with a eating a certain food there is no excuse; either you eat it or don't....

The one thing to look at is how did cookies become part of this thing you will eat but no other certain foods.
 08-01-2010, 07:12 PMaway - #4
A.G 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$36,393 | POWERFUL
Just suck it up and stop eating crap dude..
 08-01-2010, 07:17 PMaway - #5
KoolBreeze 3 heat pts

d 
space
$3,245 | 17607368
im a pretty picky eater myself but im starting my eating habits tomorrow.boneless skinless chicken,carrots and broccoli,whole grain bread,eggs, yogurt,turkey bacon,fiber bars,apples and bananas.this is pretty much the only stuff ill be eating which i dont really mind.
 08-01-2010, 10:22 PMaway - #6
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts

d 
space
$7,996 | 18910371
lol yall are right

Ima just force myself to eat it
 08-02-2010, 01:45 AMaway - #7
Lot 7 heat pts

d 
space
$1,616 | 7731448
I cut out the junk (junk food and sodas), and just ate what I liked which isn't a lot, no vegetables, no seafood, fruits only in a smoothie, cut down on the amount of rice i eat with my meat, whole wheat bread, and lost 12 pounds in two months.
 08-02-2010, 06:38 AMaway - #8
carden2 9 heat pts

d 
space
$11,691 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lot
I cut out the junk (junk food and sodas), and just ate what I liked which isn't a lot, no vegetables, no seafood, fruits only in a smoothie, cut down on the amount of rice i eat with my meat, whole wheat bread, and lost 12 pounds in two months.
smoothies are usually pretty high in calories folk. and why no veggies or seafood?
 08-02-2010, 02:24 PMaway - #9
Lot 7 heat pts

d 
space
$1,616 | 7731448
Originally Posted by carden2
smoothies are usually pretty high in calories folk. and why no veggies or seafood?
Other then tuna, I can't eat seafood or veggies based off taste. Smoothies are high in calories, but its the only way I get fruits in me.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Why are Black & Red Jordans called BRED?
50 comments
Image inside  Jul 22 - World’s Second-Richest Man Calls For Three-D..
60 comments
Article inside  Philip Seymour Hoffman didn't want to leave any mone..
53 comments
 Image(s) inside Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods And Kings, Has The Most Bl...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 163 comments - by Marccoogs19
 NBA Power Rankings ... In July?
New reply 14 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Hovi Bryant
 Image(s) inside Solve This Math Problem.....the Sequel
New reply 5 minutes ago - 60 comments - by MGz
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 15 minutes ago - 229 comments - by tre0624
 Video inside Ayo Chris Smoove Girl Is Bad As Sh-t
New reply 7 minutes ago - 64 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside *warning* People With Ocd - Do Not Enter!
New reply 42 minutes ago - 137 comments - by Die-Nasty
 Image(s) inside Slowbucks Re-tweets "police Informant Callin' Out...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Schmurda Say Ny Started Bangin Cuz Of Chiraq
New reply 47 minutes ago - 166 comments - by NoLastName

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.