This is BX @ Boxden.com

How can I make my wrists thicker?

How can I make my wrists thicker?
topic by pl8r - 10-04-2005, 05:30 AM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Can anybody give me advice on exercises that will get my wrists thicker? Because I have tiny wrists lol. Also I have been lifting weights for over a year and my arms are kind of built but are thin has anybody got any advice or exercises which weill help me.

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

17 comments for "How can I make my wrists thicker?"

10-04-2005, 08:51 AMaway - #2
PIJIN 

d 
space
$322 | 2588
train your forearms that'll make ya wrists bigger
 10-04-2005, 09:00 AMaway - #3
pl8r 

d 
space
$151 | 383
have u got any exercises
 10-04-2005, 10:38 AMaway - #4
D_roc01 

d 
space
$971 | 390606
theres only a few excercises for forearms, u could probably find them easy if u googled it....but i don't think they will really make ur wrists bigger cuz the forearm doesn't really go around the wrist, but it might make u arms look a bit bigger. There aren't really any ways to make the wrist bigger
 10-04-2005, 10:43 AMaway - #5
therock86 

d 
space
$685 | 58950
get a bar 45 pound one, and go onto a bench and put ya arms on the end of the bench with your wrists hangin off, then curl it up and then when u let it down, let it go all the way.....if u dont understand let me know...PROP ME
 10-04-2005, 10:44 AMaway - #6
harval 

d 
space
$659 | 304127
take a rope put a 10lb weight and start curling it up
 10-04-2005, 11:21 AMaway - #7
Daddy's Home... 

d 
space
$1,207 | 949578
Nah... Your wrists hardly have any muscle mass and won't grow much regardless... The heavier weights you use for presses and rows, your wrists will get a LITTLE thicker... That's pretty much all you can do... Wrist curls and extensions are pointless...
 10-04-2005, 02:09 PMaway - #8
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$12,807 | POWERFUL
ur wrists are just some skin and fat wrapped around ur actual wrist bones, you cant really work that out....i have heard of actual wrsit workouts, but they are not to increase size, they are to increase the strength and flexibility....
1. Get in the push-up position (palms down -easier with ur fingers facing towards each other)
2. then simply turn ur hands over so ur palms are face up...sort of like flip-flopping ur hands from face down to face up over and over....
the whole time ur body should stay in the good push-up position

I do that for wrist strengthening exercises...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 10-04-2005 at 02:12 PM..
 10-04-2005, 08:17 PMaway - #9
herbal_t 

d 
space
$583 | 338863
everything got some muscle in it, but your wrist basically depends on your body, try those little things that you can buy at target for $5. I forgot what they called they look like nutcrackers; you could take em to class or wherever
 10-04-2005, 08:45 PM - #10
Irvgeezy 

d 
space
$n/a |
^^^word...do they look something like bar clamps- but one part you hold in your hand, the other on your forearm right above your wrist?
 10-04-2005, 10:10 PMaway - #11
Killinit 

d 
space
$1,078 | 467429
wrists is pretty much a genetic thing, you wont really get them bigger, i mean you can workout your forearms but in truth thats gettin your forearms bigger and might make your wrists appear smaller, just lifting in general having to lift weights and stuff puts some strain on the wrist where they will get stronger but they are not going to add much size if any at all

and dont worry about your wrists anyway, who cares, worry about something else like your chest your arms or some sh#t, you aint getting laid off your wrists thats for sure, unless you doing this to be able to jack off better or something
 10-04-2005, 11:03 PM - #12
Camay 

d 
space
$n/a |
I don't know about thicker per se but to get them stronger, take a bar and curl it with your hands only. sit with the bar on your knees and unroll your fists until the bar is hangin on the edge of your finger tips, then roll it back up as far as I can recall this works your forearm and gets some wrist action too. It's really no need for weights until your way out there even then 5lbs will do

As it stands doing regular forearm work arbitrarily hits the "wrists" so to speak anyway
 10-08-2005, 04:05 PMaway - #13
mjshytown45 

d 
space
$749 | 95619
Lightbulb scratch all of dat

Originally Posted by pl8r
Can anybody give me advice on exercises that will get my wrists thicker? Because I have tiny wrists lol. Also I have been lifting weights for over a year and my arms are kind of built but are thin has anybody got any advice or exercises which weill help me.

U must have small hands your wrist supports your hand
 10-10-2005, 03:28 AMaway - #14
Peenuthed 

d 
space
$150 | 112909
its the way you were born if u are fully grown then i dont think your bones are gonna grow any more
 10-10-2005, 04:48 AMaway - #15
DirtyHarry 

d 
space
$8,784 | 0
just masterbate three tiems a day and three times at night do it for about 3 weeks and see if there is any improvement...
 10-10-2005, 08:28 AMaway - #16
DJT 

d 
space
$3,500 | 872294
Originally Posted by DirtyHarry
just masterbate three tiems a day and three times at night do it for about 3 weeks and see if there is any improvement...

I was wondering how long it would take for that to come up.

As for techniques, i bought a device that actually helps you strengthen your wrist. You put it on like futuristic gun, and just curle away... does the trick really, but like someone else suggested, just tie some string with a small weight on the end (or whatever) to a meter stick (or again, whatever) and roll it up... this strengthen the surrounding areas or your forearm.
 10-11-2005, 08:37 AM - #17
shoshowoah 

d 
space
$n/a |
why u want ur wriwsts 2 b bigger anywya?
 10-11-2005, 09:48 AMaway - #18
Dome625 

d 
space
$492 | 251617
wrists are bones and joints, you can't increase the size of them. However as was already mentioned you can increase the size of you forearms. Do wrist curls with a 15-20 lbs dumbell, or barbell with same weight. Do about 3 to 4 sets w/ 6-10 reps. Protect your wrists at all times, be sure to get some wrist straps or gloves with wrist straps.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
63 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
79 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
91 comments
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 55 seconds ago - 101 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 24 minutes ago - 1366 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Hov. Migos. Rowdy Rebel
New reply 1 minute ago - 65 comments - by chrismb
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 25 minutes ago - 117 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 13 minutes ago - 122 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Josh Smith Responds To Kenneth Faried, Calls Him ‘a Cl...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 67 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
  Bigguccisosa Stream Out Now #sosaseason
New reply 13 minutes ago - 63 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 44 minutes ago - 157 comments - by lilbeast

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.