Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

How can I make my wrists thicker?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
217 viewing
 Video inside Drake runs Philly, just left yesterday says Ar Ab OBH crew
171 comments
most viewed right now
190 viewing
 Strip Club Brawl: Meek Mill smacks Floyd Mayweather in head with glass bottle ..
35 comments

top in section
64 viewing
 Video inside Did Mars Rover Snap Photo Of A Large Spider On Mars?
top in wild'ish
top in section
30 viewing
 Image inside Aug 2 - Trump Says Americans Won’t Vote 4 Another Black President b/c ..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 How can I make my wrists thicker?
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1
10210 pageviews
17 comments

pl8r  space
space
$151 | 383
Can anybody give me advice on exercises that will get my wrists thicker? Because I have tiny wrists lol. Also I have been lifting weights for over a year and my arms are kind of built but are thin has anybody got any advice or exercises which weill help me.

17 comments for "How can I make my wrists thicker?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #2
PIJIN  space
space
$322 | 2588
train your forearms that'll make ya wrists bigger
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
pl8r  space
space
$151 | 383
have u got any exercises
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
D_roc01  space
space
$970 | 390606
theres only a few excercises for forearms, u could probably find them easy if u googled it....but i don't think they will really make ur wrists bigger cuz the forearm doesn't really go around the wrist, but it might make u arms look a bit bigger. There aren't really any ways to make the wrist bigger
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
therock86  space
space
$685 | 58950
get a bar 45 pound one, and go onto a bench and put ya arms on the end of the bench with your wrists hangin off, then curl it up and then when u let it down, let it go all the way.....if u dont understand let me know...PROP ME
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
harval  space
space
$659 | 304127
take a rope put a 10lb weight and start curling it up
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
Daddy's Home...  space
The habitual line-stepper
space
$1,207 | 949578
Nah... Your wrists hardly have any muscle mass and won't grow much regardless... The heavier weights you use for presses and rows, your wrists will get a LITTLE thicker... That's pretty much all you can do... Wrist curls and extensions are pointless...
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28 space
Toddynho e Rodizio
space
$13,392 | POWERFUL
ur wrists are just some skin and fat wrapped around ur actual wrist bones, you cant really work that out....i have heard of actual wrsit workouts, but they are not to increase size, they are to increase the strength and flexibility....
1. Get in the push-up position (palms down -easier with ur fingers facing towards each other)
2. then simply turn ur hands over so ur palms are face up...sort of like flip-flopping ur hands from face down to face up over and over....
the whole time ur body should stay in the good push-up position

I do that for wrist strengthening exercises...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 10-04-2005 at 02:12 PM..
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
herbal_t  space
space
$583 | 338863
everything got some muscle in it, but your wrist basically depends on your body, try those little things that you can buy at target for $5. I forgot what they called they look like nutcrackers; you could take em to class or wherever
Unread 10-04-2005, 08:45 PMclass of -  - #10
Irvgeezy  space
space
$n/a |
^^^word...do they look something like bar clamps- but one part you hold in your hand, the other on your forearm right above your wrist?
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #11
Killinit  space
space
$1,078 | 467429
wrists is pretty much a genetic thing, you wont really get them bigger, i mean you can workout your forearms but in truth thats gettin your forearms bigger and might make your wrists appear smaller, just lifting in general having to lift weights and stuff puts some strain on the wrist where they will get stronger but they are not going to add much size if any at all

and dont worry about your wrists anyway, who cares, worry about something else like your chest your arms or some sh*t, you aint getting laid off your wrists thats for sure, unless you doing this to be able to jack off better or something
Unread 10-04-2005, 11:03 PMclass of -  - #12
Camay  space
space
$n/a |
I don't know about thicker per se but to get them stronger, take a bar and curl it with your hands only. sit with the bar on your knees and unroll your fists until the bar is hangin on the edge of your finger tips, then roll it back up as far as I can recall this works your forearm and gets some wrist action too. It's really no need for weights until your way out there even then 5lbs will do

As it stands doing regular forearm work arbitrarily hits the "wrists" so to speak anyway
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #13
mjshytown45  space
~WWID~
space
$749 | 95619
Lightbulb scratch all of dat

pl8r said:
Can anybody give me advice on exercises that will get my wrists thicker? Because I have tiny wrists lol. Also I have been lifting weights for over a year and my arms are kind of built but are thin has anybody got any advice or exercises which weill help me.

U must have small hands your wrist supports your hand
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #14
Peenuthed  space
space
$150 | 112909
its the way you were born if u are fully grown then i dont think your bones are gonna grow any more
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
DirtyHarry  space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$8,784 | 0
just masterbate three tiems a day and three times at night do it for about 3 weeks and see if there is any improvement...
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
DJT  space
space
$3,500 | 872294
DirtyHarry said:
just masterbate three tiems a day and three times at night do it for about 3 weeks and see if there is any improvement...

I was wondering how long it would take for that to come up.

As for techniques, i bought a device that actually helps you strengthen your wrist. You put it on like futuristic gun, and just curle away... does the trick really, but like someone else suggested, just tie some string with a small weight on the end (or whatever) to a meter stick (or again, whatever) and roll it up... this strengthen the surrounding areas or your forearm.
Unread 10-11-2005, 08:37 AMclass of -  - #17
shoshowoah  space
space
$n/a |
why u want ur wriwsts 2 b bigger anywya?
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #18
Dome625  space
Respect tha South
space
$492 | 251617
wrists are bones and joints, you can't increase the size of them. However as was already mentioned you can increase the size of you forearms. Do wrist curls with a 15-20 lbs dumbell, or barbell with same weight. Do about 3 to 4 sets w/ 6-10 reps. Protect your wrists at all times, be sure to get some wrist straps or gloves with wrist straps.

Home > all sections > The BX Gym

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
74 viewing
Well damn, Potent dj drama/meek/drake tea via lipstickalley
454 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Audio inside Dr. Dre - Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre (Official Discussion & Antic..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Video inside Well Damn Dre got this whiteboy featured on 3 tracks of upcoming album ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Aug 1 - CEO who set firm's minimum wage at $70,000 hits hard times
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Somebody stop Drake now.
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NBA RIP to Stanley Johnson mom
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
12 viewing
JT Bigga Figga Coming at Birdman Niggas Neck
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
GOAT Gangster/Mafia/Criminal Underworld Movie
86 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside She Went Off: Mom Catches Her 14 Year Old Daughter With A 21 Year Old!
107 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time