help please!!! how do you avoid junk food

help please!!! how do you avoid junk food
 11-05-2012, 11:18 AMaway - #21
tooyoung07 

d 
space
$159 | 1276022
Originally Posted by SpyDa
do a 4 day detox of fresh fruits and vegetables to release the toxin into the blood stream and rid the cravings after the detox stay away from, dextrosse, High Fructose corn syrup and any other Genetically modified organism..

First 3 days you must remain strong cravings will be worse than a crack addict..
hmm i think im gonna try this
 11-05-2012, 01:06 PMaway - #22
nightmare 420 heat pts420

d 
space
$12,818 | POWERFUL
u gotta man up
 11-05-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #23
nightmare 420 heat pts420

d 
space
$12,818 | POWERFUL
this might motivate you:

11-05-2012, 02:31 PMaway - #24
gakhteebo 

d 
space
$2,048 | 3954714
just cut the fat and sugars ... and burning 1000 cals ? are you even eating enough ? theres a lot of stuff you can eat that is good
 11-22-2012, 01:20 PMaway - #25
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,771 | 16081833
if you dont want junk food that bad that you are posting on a message board about it... then don't ####ing eat it. throw all of it away, don't buy it. its that simple. once you go a couple weeks without having it (and feeling much better) you'll probably look at it like its di$gusting
 11-25-2012, 04:07 PMaway - #26
Just1Spark 

d 
space
$2,164 | 7379530
food avoidance isn't healthy...take 10-15% of your daily calories and fill it with junk food or not....2200cals = 220-250 cals from whatever the #### u want.

i eat some sort of candy, cookie, or 'junk' food on the daily and still stay in shape.
 12-10-2012, 03:12 PMaway - #27
duke402 1 heat pts

d 
space
$52 | 779260
my man it takes, 3,500 calories to burn a pound of fat, you could easily eat up that in a day or two in junk. now if you burn that 1,000 the junk you eat goes right back against you deficiet. when you eat clean it doesnt really matter as long as you get your calories in your target range, and that depends on your personal goal.

but if you want to cut the junk.. im not sure if you live alone, but if you have your own place its real simple

"if you dont buy it, you cant eat it"

just dont bring these foods in your home, start cutting it out slowly, i grew up on pop, fried food, candy, cakes etc i feel you pain bro!!! but last year i cut all that #### out by using cheat weekends, then slowly cheat saturday, and once i started eating right 7days a week i realized i was done with junk, hell i cant even eat that #### anymore with out getting sick.

just slowly cut back, let your body detox then, completely stop eating junk, your body will respond quickly i never had abs before, now i do #### really works, abs= all diet.. has nothing to do with the gym..... my dude you work to damn hard in the gym to waste your workouts sitting in the kitchen... just sore up your diet, and you will look good.... sorry for the article just want to help.

also ps me and i can give you a detailed overview of my diet, so you can have an idea of what could help you, also check out choosemyplate.gov you can use there food tracker and track your daily meals and get exact numbers it helps alot. good luck bro.

Originally Posted by tooyoung07
can someone please tell me how to avoid junk-food, cakes and fatty foods, i exercise everyday, i do my 50 min (1000 cal) elliptical, push-ups and sit-ups, try to eat a bowl of oatmeal every morning for breakfast and maybe some fruit later on in the day, I also drink water , powerade zero and other zero calorie drinks, but it's like I have this junk-food craving that is so strong and I cant resist, and its voiding out all of my exercises that I do because of my poor diet, can someone please help me, I really want that lean lightweight boxing body, im 23 5'6 149lbs, I wanna get down to 135 with a 6pac and all lean muscle, please help me stop eating poorly.... any tips
 12-28-2012, 08:29 PMaway - #28
WHAT_THE_ 

d 
space
$1,082 | 8007238
don't buy them. then the only time you migh eat them is when you are eating out, which is something you should be doing as little as possible for a number of reasons. If it's not there you can't eat it. If you go grocery shopping while hungry that might make the task more difficult.
 01-04-2013, 12:53 AMaway - #29
Niruggg 137 heat pts137

d 
space
$12,142 | POWERFUL
...THE DEVIL TAUGHT HIM TO EAT THE WRONG FOODS...

JUST STOP, BEFORE YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER, I WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED TYPE 2 DIABETIC, SO FOR ME IT'S SIMPLE EAT RIGHT OR DIE (IT'S NOT THAT DRASTIC BUT THATS HOW I CHOOSE TO TAKE IT) I PUT ALL THAT #### IN THE PORK BAG. I HAVEN'T EATEN PORK SINCE I WAS LIKE 14 SO ALL THAT JUNK GOES IN THE SAME CATEGORY.

MY DOC WANTED TO PUT ME ON ALL TYPES OF MEDS FOR LIFE. FU3K THAT I'M LIKE WHATS THE PROBLEM OH SUGAR COOL NO MORE SUGAR IT'S PORK TO ME NOW, THAT AND GO HARD ON THE WORKOUT CAUSE I'M OVERWEIGHT.

BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS DROPPED LIKE A LIL OVER 15 POUNDS MY BLOOD SUGAR IS USUALLY IN THE 90s never over 120
MY CHEAT SNACK IS GRAPES AND CASHEWS
 01-04-2013, 06:11 AMaway - #30
Southwick 

d 
space
$1,843 | 14847689
Just stop. Its that simple. If you clearly know its not good for you, then why do it? After you stop. Do a herbal detox and get all the poison, parasites, etc out of your system.
 01-04-2013, 06:55 AMaway - #31
funkdat 731 heat pts731

d 
space
$7,749 | POWERFUL
Mind over matter. Simple.
 01-06-2013, 10:01 AMaway - #32
DonofDons21 

d 
space
$5,316 | 11373829
i keeps fruits around...when i get the urge for something unhealthy i chew gum...i know its seems weird but it calms cravings that I would have
 01-06-2013, 06:03 PMaway - #33
SoSassy69 

d 
space
$13,144 | POWERFUL
I never gave up my favorite foods.

I just learned moderation.

I'll only have 1 sweet a day, to satisfy my craving. But I won't go overboard with it. Most people will maybe eat 5 cookies in a sitting. I'll only have 2 cookies and no more. I used to eat a big a$s bowl of ice cream. Now I eat out of my sons little bowl, which is only big enough to fit 1 or 2 scoops.

As far as fast food. I don't really crave it anymore. I only eat fast food like once a month. And when I do, I get a kids meal.
 01-06-2013, 06:03 PMaway - #34
SoSassy69 

d 
space
$13,144 | POWERFUL
I never gave up my favorite foods.

I just learned moderation.

I'll only have 1 sweet a day, to satisfy my craving. But I won't go overboard with it. Most people will maybe eat 5 cookies in a sitting. I'll only have 2 cookies and no more. I used to eat a big a$s bowl of ice cream. Now I eat out of my sons little bowl, which is only big enough to fit 1 or 2 scoops.

As far as fast food. I don't really crave it anymore. I only eat fast food like once a month. And when I do, I get a kids meal.
 01-09-2013, 12:38 PMaway - #35
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$11,643 | POWERFUL
You need a plan of action or alternative to these Junk foods. for example, You should realistically only be eating when you're hungry unless your working out. I don't mean getting to the point of starvation but most people get in trouble by snacking inbetween meals and at times to the point where they skip meals because they snacked so much that it sustains them.

As far as alternatives. Try keeping fresh fruits in your fridge particularly blackberries, blueberries, rasberries etc... I say those because you can add them to your oatmeal in the morning and then throughout the day you can satiate your "snack" urges by grabbing a little handful on the way by the fridge, run them in the sink and boom. Also, oranges, green apples, bananas, kiwi etc.....

Secondly grab a little tub of Almond butter. (alot of people like peanut butter) Almond butter has more nutritional value and fats. Grab some whole wheat or whole grain bread, toast it, spread some almond butter on it..... n you can even cut thin slices of apple and top it on the toast and almond and there's a delicious snack there....

Another good healthy snack inbetween meals is buying those packs of albacore tuna (in water) and keeping some fresh pita flat bread on deck... I like to lightly top my tuna with extra virgin olive oil, toss it in my pita bread and boom.... another healthy quick bite.

I find that through my experience it's difficult to stay disciplined when you don't have the knowledge and or options/alternatives to substitute junk for quality.... use google to look up healthy snacks and recipes...

SideNote: You want "FAST FOOD" buy a juicer and get a hold of some juicing recipes and now you have nutritious vitamin packed drinks to wash down those healthy snacks inbetween your core meals....

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 01-09-2013 at 12:42 PM..
 01-09-2013, 02:31 PMaway - #36
ineedmusic23 1 heat pts

d 
space
$487 | 1087591
They say if you want to create good habits, do it for a whole month. Then, you have just created your good habit. DOn't eat junk food for a month. The whole month. THink about grabbing some mcdonalds on the 1st of the next month. You won't do it.
 01-09-2013, 06:41 PMaway - #37
typicalblackman 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,074 | POWERFUL
My new rule is that if I want something that will satisfy my sweet tooth, I have to make it myself. I've been too lazy to do so, so I haven't had any sweets.
 01-09-2013, 07:47 PMaway - #38
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$11,643 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by typicalblackman
My new rule is that if I want something that will satisfy my sweet tooth, I have to make it myself. I've been too lazy to do so, so I haven't had any sweets.
that "sweet tooth" saying is a poor excuse to destroy your body, teeth, and store fat.... You don't "need" to satisfy a sweet tooth.... want sugar? eat some fruit....
 01-15-2013, 07:07 PMaway - #39
Yung Dilla 1224 heat pts1224

d 
space
$42,237 | POWERFUL
Don't avoid junk food.. Yeah you read right don't what i did when i was trying to lose weight i just had 6 days of healthy eating and one day of whatever i wanted and n ow that i'm where i wanna be i just do mon-fri healthy the weekend is my time lol
 01-15-2013, 08:37 PMaway - #40
kounterfit21 

d 
space
$473 | 2836605
The Powerade Zero and other zero calorie drinks have artificial sweeteners. CRAP. Drink water, coffee, green tea, protein shakes. That's it.

When you eat foods and drink beverages that contain regular sugar, you often feel full after your meal. Once sugar enters your system, it heats your body up so that you can start to burn off the calories that you're taking in.

When you use artificial sweeteners, this process does not happen. Your body doesn't have to heat up to burn off calories as a result of using artificial sweeteners that contain no calories. Instead, you're left with an unsatisfied feeling. This may lead you to unconsciously eat and drink more in order to get full. By doing this, you're taking in extra calories from the foods and drinks you're partaking in and, over time, this can cause you to actually gain weight instead of losing it.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Nov 22 - Agree or Disagree? Police Chief went in on Af..
87 comments
NBA Raptors & Dray improve to NBA best 11-2, beat Cavs as Le..
67 comments
NFL SNF: Dallas Cowboys (7-3) @ New York Football Giants (3-..
821 comments
  The Case Of Big Krit
New reply 7 minutes ago - 113 comments - by JimmyThe3rd
  Nov 22 - Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Foundi...
New reply 44 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Ham Rove
 NFL Rgiii's Family's Access To Team Facility Has Been Revo...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 109 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 1 hour ago - 123 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Lebron Getting Frustrated With His Teammates "you...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 90 comments - by Moony Jackson
  Top 5 South Rappers...of Recent...not All Time
New reply 2 hours ago - 64 comments - by TrillTalk404
 Image(s) inside Tadoe Disses Lil Wayne After Taking Photo With Christi...
New reply 31 minutes ago - 64 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - Newtown Massacre Shooter Adam Lanza Indulged ...
New reply 2 hours ago - 97 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.