This is BX @ Boxden.com

Examples of healthy Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinner

Examples of healthy Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinner
topic by TheBookerMan - 05-25-2007, 02:34 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Im having a hard time finding different foods to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner to lose weight so im eating the same #### every day(still healthy food though)

So gimme some lists people!

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

10 comments for "Examples of healthy Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinner"

05-25-2007, 10:15 PMaway - #2
KrayLay 

d 
space
$9,351 | POWERFUL
Breakfast

Oatmeal, eggs/egg whites, protein shake

Lunch
Turkey, chicken bre@st, tuna. If you eat a sandwhich or something use whole wheat bread, no mayo, and low fat cheese

Dinner
Same #### as lunch. Maybe add a steak or something.

You need to eat in between these three meals as well
 05-30-2007, 12:34 AMaway - #3
winb2000 

d 
space
$1,173 | 4471864
i eat beans and a 100% whole wheat bread turkey sandwich for dinner i do use regular cheese but all that fiber fills you up. bread got like 4 grams a slice.

for snacks i stick with carrots or an apple. i don't really eat breakfast cause my first meal is usually around 12 after i work out and is typically some broccolli and another sandwich.
 05-30-2007, 06:58 AMaway - #4
LI's Finest 

d 
space
$714 | 5378882
for breakfast , the best and most complete meal would be egg whites and turkey bre@st on whole wheat bread
 06-04-2007, 03:20 PMaway - #5
MJH84 

d 
space
$57 | 139691
Breakfast - Some sort of cereal and some toast - brown bread

Snack - Fruit

Lunch - Chicken salad/ Tuna Salad/ Some sort of pasta/Soup/ Fruit

Snack - Nuts/Fruit/Cereal

Dinner - Chicken/ Pasta/ Jacket with tuna/ Rice
 06-07-2007, 03:28 PMaway - #6
ShadyKidd 

d 
space
$378 | 871098
For breakfast, try this:

Kashi Go Lean cereal, no milk, but with lots of fresh fruit (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, bananas, whatever you have home). Eat it with a whole wheat bagel, and you have a filling, healthy breakfast. You might not like Kashi when you first try it, but it really grows on you. It is incredibly healthy, filled with fiber and protein.

For lunch/dinner, I have been taking a marinated chicken bre@st and a bunch of veggies (mushrooms, peppers, onions) and grilling them. Serve over instant brown rice or a healthy rice pilaf. If you have a Trader Joe's by you, they have great, healthy rice dishes that take 20 min to make. For the marinade, basically any kind with an olive oil base will be healthy. Try something like olive oil, garlic, red onion, and some italian spices. Try anything you want, just stay away from salty ingredients or liquids high in saturated fat. I have a really nice marinade I made up this summer, PM if your interested.

Last edited by ShadyKidd; 06-07-2007 at 03:29 PM..
 06-10-2007, 08:40 PMaway - #7
jkjb16a 

d 
space
$577 | 2156066
this is good more info!!!!
 06-24-2007, 02:54 AMaway - #8
RealWorldSht 

d 
space
$3,145 | 14955980
Breakfast:

either Bran with trim milk or oatmeal.

Lunch:

Grilled Chicken bre@st, Rice or Potatoes, Brocoli.
 06-24-2007, 09:35 AMaway - #9
AFG34 

d 
space
$500 | 947878
In the morning your metabolism will be slow because you didn't eat anything throughout the night. So in the morning try eating stuff thats easy to digest and will help start your metabolism. I recommend eating lots of fruits first thing in the morning

Last edited by AFG34; 06-24-2007 at 09:37 AM..
 06-24-2007, 02:36 PMaway - #10
Ophqui 

d 
space
$409 | 790902
^good in theory, but the problem with that is ur hungry again about 1 hour later cos its all fast release energy. Best brekfast 4 me is egg whites, oatmeal then some fruit, whatevers alying around, usually banana, peaches or strawberries.
lunch could be a tuna and salad sandwich maybe, with decent multigrain or wholemeal bread.
Dinner could be a steak or skinless chicken bre@st with veg (brocolli, cauliflower, beans, whatever u have, just make sure its fresh and cooked nicely) and a baked potato.

Obviously variety is the key, and making it taste good as well. Generally if u cook a meal for urself or ur fam/friends it will be relatively healthy in comparison to buying some ready made ish., so cooking a lot is a good way to stay healthy in itself, and u get a better understanding of whats in ur food and why its healthy
 07-08-2007, 05:40 PMaway - #11
freshwala 

d 
space
$847 | 3026707
lmfao @ mash up doritos <- gotta love it

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Hannibal Buress Called Bill Cosby a Rapist During a St..
69 comments
Video inside  Xbox Won multitasking at work (Party/Movie/Game)
98 comments
NBA Derrick Rose puts Kyrie Irving in the Spin Cycle (gif)
55 comments
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 366 comments - by !!!
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - You Can Turn A $2000 Shipping Container Into ...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 68 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Chief Keef Dropped From Interscope
New reply 6 minutes ago - 315 comments - by youngige
 NFL Peyton Manning Sex Scandal: Largely Forgotten, Even Wi...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 75 comments - by illmatic826
 Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds 2 Ig Comment
New reply 6 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Dray
 Video inside Dej Loaf X Dj Whoo Kid - Bird Call (official Music Vid...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 64 comments - by akverse47
 Image(s) inside New Drake Meme
New reply 12 minutes ago - 52 comments - by donmagic901
 Video inside Smack/url Presents- Shotgun Suge Vs Charron [discussio...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 123 comments - by ZeusSlaps

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,828 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,795 following and 6 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.