This is BX @ Boxden.com

Drug Detox

Drug Detox
topic by UpTownBronx92 - 12-18-2012, 07:33 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Any drug detox's that work?

I don't do drugs, but would like to know in case i ever get caught slipping> Drug Detox - Photo posted in The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition | Sign in and leave a comment below!

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

14 comments for "Drug Detox"

12-18-2012, 10:28 PMaway - #2
TNWTMP 

d 
space
$1,560 | 8721891
Just go to rehab and get it over with...
 12-18-2012, 10:37 PMonline - #3
UpTownBronx92 208 heat pts208

d 
space
$7,063 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TNWTMP
Just go to rehab and get it over with...
sober 7 months now

Last edited by UpTownBronx92; 12-18-2012 at 11:12 PM..
 12-19-2012, 05:24 AMaway - #4
Southwick 

d 
space
$1,809 | 14742687
Uhhh... How about not doing drugs? That's the best detox. Also you could do a herb detox to rid your colon, blood of all that poison. The body is a temple. Treat it like one. Isn't your health more important than trying to fit in...
 12-19-2012, 07:50 AMaway - #5
invaderchin 132 heat pts132

d 
space
$2,601 | POWERFUL
Go to GNC and get the $50 1 hour detox....or u can find a homemade recipe that involves vitamin b12...alf alfa...niacin...enchinacia and some other herbs

i wish i had the pdf still....
 12-19-2012, 08:44 AMaway - #6
Braz 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$15,346 | POWERFUL
Niacin
 12-19-2012, 09:09 AMonline - #7

d 
space
$7,063 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Southwick
Uhhh... How about not doing drugs? That's the best detox. Also you could do a herb detox to rid your colon, blood of all that poison. The body is a temple. Treat it like one. Isn't your health more important than trying to fit in...
i dont do drugs only weed
 12-19-2012, 11:46 AMaway - #8
4 Letter Words 

d 
space
$694 | POWERFUL
i've seen this Q so many damn times and i'm so damn bored right now so here it is
coke, lsd, mdma, all have relatively short "shelf-lives" when it comes to drug testing. all of them only stay in your system from 3-7 days max, meaning that if you haven't used any of those drugs for a good 10 days before you take a p#ss TEST (not sure about blood or hair at all, i never had to beat any of those... matter of fact i'm not sure you can beat those), then you don't need any agents to clean your system out to p#ss clean. i'm not sure how long heroin or any other kind of opiates stay in your system, and i'm not trying to find out.
but you say you only smoke weed. marijuana is fat soluble, and sticks around longer than just about any drug, anywhere from 15-30 days depending on your frequency of use, the potency of the trees you smoke, your weight, your frequency of exercise (exercise speeds up your metabolism, burns fat, and water intake will also accelerate your system cleaning weed out of your body), and your overall natural metabolism. if you smoke a quarter of OG kush to the dome everyday and your a lazy fatass cuz who eats munchies 8 times a day, hell, for all i know that #### will be in your system for 45-60 days after you stop or something lol i dk.
to beat a drug p#ss test, like the one they use at most probation departments, the ones that have the plastic piece with the little tabs that change color according to the drugs that have been detected after the tab is dipped into the p#ss in question, follow this foolproof solution:
step 1 i recommend quitting 2-3 days before just to be sure.
step 2: READYCLEAN DETOXIFY
there is a small bottle for ppl under 200 lbs, and a big for ppl over 200. i don't care how much you weigh better safe than sorry always get the big one
i used some other dumb #### that this fool told me to use from GNC one time and failed for damn coke and weed. what's messed up is i've never even done coke, i was helping my boy cook some up like 2 days before, cut my finger on a razor and some of it got in the cut. i tried to wash it out, oh well, they let me off with a warning (that story is bull#### i'm just making it up to sound cool on the internet)
with the readyclean, drink the whole bottle 3 hours before your test. fill the empty bottle up with water and chug the rest. it is di$gusting, don't throw it up, and prepare to have a tore up stomach the rest of the day. after that, drink water, up until the time when you take the test. you should be pissing water every 10-15 minutes by the time you are going to get tested. if you follow these instructions, you will never, ever fail a p#ss test.
unless they are sending it off to lab, like for a job. the labs have tests that can detect the masking agents found in detox drinks, and your test may come back inconclusive, looking sketchy and potentially costing you a job. you have been warned
i can't speak to niacin. i know ppl who tried to use it, and it didn't work. can't speak for any other products. but the above routine kept me free and smokin like snoop while i was on probation (again, i'm just making that up to sound cool on the internet).
after i got off probation, the irony is: i grew up and decided to just quit.
 12-19-2012, 02:15 PMaway - #9
SuperSourD 4 heat pts

d 
space
$178 | 2202567
^^^This man speaks truth.....However i feel no one should have to quit smoking weed , everyone has their vices, and weed is among the most harmless. I'll vouch for readyclean though. But always keep in mind that everyones body is different, so what works for some, may not work for others.

Last edited by SuperSourD; 12-19-2012 at 02:18 PM..
 12-19-2012, 02:57 PMonline - #10

d 
space
$7,063 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SuperSourD
^^^This man speaks truth.....However i feel no one should have to quit smoking weed , everyone has their vices, and weed is among the most harmless. I'll vouch for readyclean though. But always keep in mind that everyones body is different, so what works for some, may not work for others.
exactly why i dont want to risk it
 12-19-2012, 05:45 PMaway - #11
4 Letter Words 

d 
space
$694 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SuperSourD
i agree marijuana is relatively harmless compared to other vices and other drugs. but i don't advocate the use. if and when i have children, i'm going to ask them if they are curious about weed, when they come of age. and if they say yes, i'll smoke some with them. because i'd rather they try it for their first time with me than someone else on the street, and if they are curious about it, they are gonna try it whether their parents want them to or not, i know this from personal experience.

but i would never advocate smoking marijuana to anyone who doesn't smoke and i do believe it is a harmful drug. coming from a former drug dealer: i've never met anyone in my life who did coke dope or any other hardcore drug who didn't graduate from weed first. period. weed is the front door to the drug world i don't give a damn what anybody says. aside from that, weed is an escape from reality, whether you want to admit it or not, it alters your perception of the world in it's actual state. so is drinking to the point of intoxication. that's why nothing is wrong with a social drink, but k!lling a fifth a night is a problem. you could say nothing is wrong with a social joint, or hitting a bong after u get off work, just like nothin wrong with having a beer at happy hour with your coworkers. but if you are smoking to comatose everyday you have a problem, if it's getting in the way of you handling biz. too much of anything is dangerous. if something bad happens in your life and you have to smoke a blunt to feel better, you are no better than an alcoholic who has to have a drink, to escape facing reality. marijuana has potential to be abused, and is abused by many people, i've been one of those ppl in the past myself so i'm not one to judge another man, but lets not call it harmless, because i have seen it's abuse seriously derail people's lives. we all know someone who could've played ball, or gone to college, or done something, but started smoking pot and quit giving a #### or caught charges and ####ed themselvess up

i believe it should be legalized cuz alcohol and cigs k!ll more ppl than trees everyday, if that #### can get sold and tax so can trees. btw it's ####ing stupid that i'm in nc and the #### is legal in washington and not legal here even tho we are in the same ####ing country. that is all
 12-23-2012, 06:17 AMaway - #12
Parkchester 110 heat pts110

d 
space
$16,164 | POWERFUL
i'm 5'9 170 and lean... i stop smoking at least in a week advanced... i drink a gallon of water and a half gallon of cranberry juice everyday til the day of testing...

...i never failed a p#ss test.
 12-23-2012, 12:39 PMaway - #13
william j hova 

d 
space
$131 | 1267335

This saved my life, been clean and sober for 2+ years with 1 relapse, Mentally is 10x harder with put a positive program, The physical wasn't nothing compared to learning how to live life without your drug. I was taking 5-6 roxies & dillaudid a day for 5 and half years, and I learned that you'll only quit when your want to,not b/c you need to. When your will to quit is all you have left, Then take that stuff its $$$ but it's cheap in comparisson to you life,which it will give, If your head game is right.

do out patient rehab, in patient makes you put your life on hold,which is not realistic in the real world.. and kinda sets you back, it took 3 months for me to get my bills back on track for a 31 day program. Get rid of all the people you did dirt with, cause relationships between people dont really change, as much as you'd want. You'll always reflect, which is a trigger.

At this point with good clean time, I fukking hate the thought of pain k!llers, If i had one in my hand right now, I'd drop it on the ground an snuff it out, just like it will do if it ends up in your nose or veins. They say drug addicts are one of the smartest people in the world, you think someone from harvard or ivy league shcools can live the life of a junkie and be successful at it?

Smartest people in the world, I doubt it realistically but I knew some intresting people when i went to rehab in fort lauderdale and thats what they would always say. Listen bruh, everyone has there own struggles in life, you just need to use your head right and eventually the world will start spining to your favor homie.

u cam pm me if you ever need to talk, I dont do the NA or AA bs (no offense,not for me), but It helped me in the begining to get all that #### out. Take care and plz dont end up as a statistic to that disease.

Last edited by william j hova; 12-23-2012 at 12:41 PM..
 12-24-2012, 05:02 PMaway - #14
SouLow 

d 
space
$367 | 1847140
that ready clean #### worked for my military meps test, if it works there it works anywhere
 12-24-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #15
stargod 

d 
space
$2,498 | 5101861
Originally Posted by 4 Letter Words

weed is the front door to the drug world i don't give a damn what anybody says
That's ur ####ing problem

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 2 - BREAKING NEWS: 11 commercial jetliners missing from Tri..
57 comments
Image inside  Xbox One Games Store New Releases 9/02/14
66 comments
Video inside  NBA Live 15 Improved Visuals Trailer
67 comments
 Video inside Kevin Gates Real Talk On The Breakfast Club: Prison Li...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 120 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Snoop Dogg Responds To Star (shots Fired)
New reply 26 minutes ago - 142 comments - by bkid
 NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep Or Rivers?
New reply 10 minutes ago - 81 comments - by b_eazy
  Pc: Star Citizen Arena Commander Demo (free Download 1...
New reply 40 minutes ago - 64 comments - by mainevent4u88
 Image(s) inside "he Make Me Look Like I'm Getting Soft. Lil' 50 T...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL An Nfl Player Got A Tattoo On His Face To Keep Himself...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Bastille
 NBA Kobe Bryant The Greatest Offensive Player Ever?
New reply 20 minutes ago - 113 comments - by TheeMrMarvel
  Sep 1 - Exclusive: Man Who Leaked All Jennifer Lawren...
New reply 1 hour ago - 78 comments - by messy marv stan

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.