This is BX @ Boxden.com

Diet for EXTREMELY picky eater?

Diet for EXTREMELY picky eater?
topic by Hollagraphik - 04-09-2012, 11:13 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Let me start this off by saying, I am an extremely picky eater. I basically have the taste buds of a 5 year stuck in a 30 year old mans body. It's sad. I'm talking go to McDonalds to get a cheeseburger and the only thing on it is ketchup. Tacos at Taco Bell = no lettuce, no tomatoes, no sauce, NOTHING. I like very few vegetables and most meats but I'm trying to find a steady diet I can stick to in order to start losing weight. Any and all advice you all may have is appreciated. Thanks.

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

13 comments for "Diet for EXTREMELY picky eater?"

04-09-2012, 11:17 PMonline - #2
Hollagraphik 3 heat pts

d 
space
$781 | 3944013
I do like:
regular yellow corn (corn on the cob or canned, no creamed corn or anything)
potatoes (fried, baked or mashed, no augratin/scalloped)
green beans
cabbage
spinach/kale
white rice (chicken fried rice as well/no veggies)
 04-10-2012, 07:54 AMonline - #3
Hollagraphik 3 heat pts

d 
space
$781 | 3944013
Anybody?
I'm pretty good at cutting out fried foods and I love grilled chicken.
 04-11-2012, 07:30 AMonline - #4
Hollagraphik 3 heat pts

d 
space
$781 | 3944013
Anybody?
 04-11-2012, 08:45 AMaway - #5
A.G 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$36,051 | POWERFUL
Suck it up.

Eating healthy is not going to k!ll you.
 04-11-2012, 08:59 AMonline - #6
Aleandroid 274 heat pts274

d 
space
$11,061 | POWERFUL
thats me in a nutshell. i dont eat from other peoples homes cause i just waste throw it and its monumental task every time i go grocery shopping.
 04-11-2012, 09:07 AMaway - #7
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,600 | 7023464
just like veggies

Nothing good about mcdonalds and taco bell :/
 04-12-2012, 11:03 PMaway - #8
Sammyboi22 

d 
space
$12,964 | POWERFUL
Well eat meat each meal. Make your side one of the veggies or start trying new fruits. I dont tihnk ive met a person who doesnt like a Kiwi, apple, orange, pinapple, etc. Wanna lose weight? Dont eat anything white. Bread, rice...none of that !!. Just go meats and veggies. If your feeling sluggish eat more fruit/veggies.
 04-13-2012, 02:25 AMaway - #9
BigAssTree 1 heat pts

d 
space
$538 | 1571097
Lose weight? Don't picky eaters tend to be skinny?
 04-13-2012, 02:33 AMonline - #10
Root Of Evil 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$10,994 | POWERFUL
ur a lost case sLime..
 04-13-2012, 07:15 AMaway - #11
mikeydooodie 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,218 | 3829244
stick to a 1200-1500 calorie a day diet. depends on how much weight you are trying to lose. use apps like myfitnesspal to record your calories(learn to read labels on everything you eat) and realize lean cuisines and healthy choice frozen meals are going to become your best friend

everyone has different methods of losing weight but this is what worked for me I'm down 65 pounds since Feb 1 and I'm still going. I learned the only way to lose weight is caloric deficit forget about all those other diets they are temporary fixes and once you get off them you gain the weight back ten fold. A few years ago i did the no carb thing lost an unbelievable amount of weight when i went off it i gained it all back plus another 40. Dieting isn't a temporary thing its a change in your way of life so technically its not a diet you are changing your eating habits
 04-15-2012, 10:59 AMaway - #12
Jacc Blacc 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$15,335 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by A.G
Suck it up.

Eating healthy is not going to k!ll you.
yeah at the end of the day, grow a set and just eat

my girl says "why do you eat chicken [..] all the time, its the worst part of the chicken"

i tell her

"i hate chicken [..]...i fukking hate it BUT its low fat, high protein, and low calories so fukk it"

sometimes you just have to do it man, your trying to build a well oiled machine, fukk if it taste good or bad its what you need
 04-15-2012, 11:32 AMaway - #13
HiLoMotion 65 heat pts65

d 
space
$15,948 | POWERFUL
I'm pretty much the same way but I have an infatuation with Grilled Chicken as do you. You know how many things you can make with Grilled Chicken though? I have an indoor/outdoor George Foreman joint (copped from Walmart online), and that's basically all I eat for lunch & dinner (for breakfast I keep it simple with egg & turkey sandich on whole grain).

But get you like 3 or 4 bags of boneless skinless chicken thighs (or [..]s) & you'll be set. I use it in little 6 or 8 inch soft (or shell) tacos, slice it up in put it in salads, mix it with rice, etc etc. Oh, and if you ain't up on a Grilled Turkey burger maaaan

It's not hard once you ween yourself off all that !! & fly steady with the grocery !! for a couple of weeks. Just gotta invest time & $.
 04-16-2012, 08:41 PMaway - #14
FalconBuddha 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$5,100 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mikeydooodie
stick to a 1200-1500 calorie a day diet. depends on how much weight you are trying to lose. use apps like myfitnesspal to record your calories(learn to read labels on everything you eat) and realize lean cuisines and healthy choice frozen meals are going to become your best friend

everyone has different methods of losing weight but this is what worked for me I'm down 65 pounds since Feb 1 and I'm still going. I learned the only way to lose weight is caloric deficit forget about all those other diets they are temporary fixes and once you get off them you gain the weight back ten fold. A few years ago i did the no carb thing lost an unbelievable amount of weight when i went off it i gained it all back plus another 40. Dieting isn't a temporary thing its a change in your way of life so technically its not a diet you are changing your eating habits
Dude, awesome call on the app!
Just downloaded it and started using it and holy !!, it has everything! Even had random Mexican food items that are really only found in SD (like carne Asada Fries) and even had some Arabic food items. Very impressive

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  [Chi Wire] Chief Keef Claiming His Old Hood Again? #400
77 comments
Article inside  Nas' Album Sales: From "Illmatic" To "Life Is Good"
57 comments
NBA Eastern Conference First Round: (2) Miami Heat (54-27) V..
647 comments
 Image(s) inside First Chingy...now Elz Supporting Pyramid Schemes ?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 86 comments - by Lot17
 Video inside Rewind: Dmx Cracked Out Dropping Jewels To Aspiring Ra...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 61 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Image(s) inside Survived 2 Ab0rtions...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 73 comments - by chris21
 MMA Ufc On Fox 11: Werdum Vs. Browne
New reply 42 minutes ago - 278 comments - by Jago
  Xbox One Surpassed 5 Million Sold
New reply 6 minutes ago - 174 comments - by Kewop Decam
 Video inside Drake Just Took A Shot At Jay During The Nets/raptors ...
New reply 43 minutes ago - 191 comments - by demari
  Hopkins-shumenov//porter-malignaggi//quillin-konecny[4...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 183 comments - by STILL.DETOX
 Article inside Nicki Minaj Teases Dropping Her New Album Out Of Nowhe...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 69 comments - by CrunchTime CDN

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,705 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,652 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.