Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Diet for EXTREMELY picky eater?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
127 viewing
 BOX floyd mayweather and the stable of bi-ches he travel with
36 comments
most viewed right now
113 viewing
 Image inside Sexy ass YesJulz
53 comments

top in section
33 viewing
Image inside E! Network Is Planning To Replace The Kardashians With A Prettier Fami..
top in eyecandy
top in section
32 viewing
Video inside Wanna crash an iPhone?
top in tech

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Diet for EXTREMELY picky eater?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #1
24787 pageviews
13 comments

Hollagraphik 3 heat pts space
space
$870 | 4636681
Let me start this off by saying, I am an extremely picky eater. I basically have the taste buds of a 5 year stuck in a 30 year old mans body. It's sad. I'm talking go to McDonalds to get a cheeseburger and the only thing on it is ketchup. Tacos at Taco Bell = no lettuce, no tomatoes, no sauce, NOTHING. I like very few vegetables and most meats but I'm trying to find a steady diet I can stick to in order to start losing weight. Any and all advice you all may have is appreciated. Thanks.
Props given to Hollagraphik Aleandroid (04-11-2012)

13 comments for "Diet for EXTREMELY picky eater?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #2
space
$870 | 4636681
I do like:
regular yellow corn (corn on the cob or canned, no creamed corn or anything)
potatoes (fried, baked or mashed, no augratin/scalloped)
green beans
cabbage
spinach/kale
white rice (chicken fried rice as well/no veggies)
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #3
space
$870 | 4636681
Anybody?
I'm pretty good at cutting out fried foods and I love grilled chicken.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #4
space
$870 | 4636681
Anybody?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
A.G 27 heat pts27 space
space
$37,354 | POWERFUL
Suck it up.

Eating healthy is not going to k!ll you.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #6
Aleandroid 433 heat pts433 space
#inChipwetrust
space
$15,472 | POWERFUL
thats me in a nutshell. i dont eat from other peoples homes cause i just waste throw it and its monumental task every time i go grocery shopping.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts space
Hands
space
$4,620 | 7023464
just like veggies

Nothing good about mcdonalds and taco bell :/
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
Sammyboi22  space
Vamped Out
space
$13,434 | POWERFUL
Well eat meat each meal. Make your side one of the veggies or start trying new fruits. I dont tihnk ive met a person who doesnt like a Kiwi, apple, orange, pinapple, etc. Wanna lose weight? Dont eat anything white. Bread, rice...none of that sh*t. Just go meats and veggies. If your feeling sluggish eat more fruit/veggies.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #9
BigAssTree 1 heat pts space
space
$538 | 1571097
Lose weight? Don't picky eaters tend to be skinny?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #10
Root Of Evil 52 heat pts52 space
space
$11,549 | POWERFUL
ur a lost case sLime..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #11
mikeydooodie 2 heat pts space
space
$2,262 | 7230960
stick to a 1200-1500 calorie a day diet. depends on how much weight you are trying to lose. use apps like myfitnesspal to record your calories(learn to read labels on everything you eat) and realize lean cuisines and healthy choice frozen meals are going to become your best friend

everyone has different methods of losing weight but this is what worked for me I'm down 65 pounds since Feb 1 and I'm still going. I learned the only way to lose weight is caloric deficit forget about all those other diets they are temporary fixes and once you get off them you gain the weight back ten fold. A few years ago i did the no carb thing lost an unbelievable amount of weight when i went off it i gained it all back plus another 40. Dieting isn't a temporary thing its a change in your way of life so technically its not a diet you are changing your eating habits
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #12
Jacc Blacc 39 heat pts39 space
TOPSZN
space
$19,545 | POWERFUL
A.G said:
Suck it up.

Eating healthy is not going to k!ll you.
yeah at the end of the day, grow a set and just eat

my girl says "why do you eat chicken brea$t all the time, its the worst part of the chicken"

i tell her

"i hate chicken brea$t...i fukking hate it BUT its low fat, high protein, and low calories so fukk it"

sometimes you just have to do it man, your trying to build a well oiled machine, fukk if it taste good or bad its what you need
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #13
TraV 76 heat pts76 space
All Or Nothing
space
$19,116 | POWERFUL
I'm pretty much the same way but I have an infatuation with Grilled Chicken as do you. You know how many things you can make with Grilled Chicken though? I have an indoor/outdoor George Foreman joint (copped from Walmart online), and that's basically all I eat for lunch & dinner (for breakfast I keep it simple with egg & turkey sandich on whole grain).

But get you like 3 or 4 bags of boneless skinless chicken thighs (or brea$ts) & you'll be set. I use it in little 6 or 8 inch soft (or shell) tacos, slice it up in put it in salads, mix it with rice, etc etc. Oh, and if you ain't up on a Grilled Turkey burger maaaan

It's not hard once you ween yourself off all that sh*t & fly steady with the grocery sh*t for a couple of weeks. Just gotta invest time & $.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #14
FalconBuddha 13 heat pts13 space
space
$6,151 | POWERFUL
mikeydooodie said:
stick to a 1200-1500 calorie a day diet. depends on how much weight you are trying to lose. use apps like myfitnesspal to record your calories(learn to read labels on everything you eat) and realize lean cuisines and healthy choice frozen meals are going to become your best friend

everyone has different methods of losing weight but this is what worked for me I'm down 65 pounds since Feb 1 and I'm still going. I learned the only way to lose weight is caloric deficit forget about all those other diets they are temporary fixes and once you get off them you gain the weight back ten fold. A few years ago i did the no carb thing lost an unbelievable amount of weight when i went off it i gained it all back plus another 40. Dieting isn't a temporary thing its a change in your way of life so technically its not a diet you are changing your eating habits
Dude, awesome call on the app!
Just downloaded it and started using it and holy sh*t, it has everything! Even had random Mexican food items that are really only found in SD (like carne Asada Fries) and even had some Arabic food items. Very impressive

Home > all sections > The BX Gym

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
44 viewing
Video inside Nicki Minaj (See-through Dress) - The Night is Still Young
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Creshunda Miller Thick As Fvck
51 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Video inside Tinashe talks getting her pu**y slammed for the first time while watchi..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside That Body....Kamaren Cole
51 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside More Pics From Lionel "Chinx" Pickens Funeral [Instagram]
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside Young Thug says he left Rich Gang and he's coming out with a Carter 5 M..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Young Dro on His Polo Ralph Lauren Collection: I Spent 5 Million Over M..
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 viewing
May 26 - US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or ‘war will be inevitable’
118 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time