Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Creatine

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
98 viewing
 Video inside Tyrone vs Big Brody
75 comments
most viewed right now
95 viewing
 Audio inside Rapper Secretly Records An Entire Album At Apple Store in NYC
81 comments

top in section
16 viewing
 Will Smith Reveals Hes Working With Drake
top in hiphop
top in section
53 viewing
 Video inside Movies that weren't Critically Acclaimed, but aged well..
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Creatine
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #1
3137 pageviews
66 comments

Braz 80 heat pts80 space
What's a king to a Braz
space
$15,344 | POWERFUL
How many of you take creatine? I don't take any supplements, but was thinkin about purchasing a creatine monohydrate to a.ssist me with my bulk now that I've cut down to under 200 lbs. I was looking into the Beast Creature powder that Hodgetwins always rave about image

Beast Sports Nutrition Creature at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for Creature

66 comments for "Creatine"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #2
TimmyGee 3 heat pts space
space
$9,561 | POWERFUL
The only time I had creatine it was jack3d. Due to recommendations from friends. sh*t fu*ked up my toolie from going to work. Got off and the hammer was back in action
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #3
realgunta 678 heat pts678 space
www.allkinating.com
space
$14,136 | POWERFUL
^^lol the fu*k
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #4
kounterfit21  space
space
$474 | 2836605
It will make you a little bit stronger, and appear to add a little bit of mass due to the added water into muscles. It allows you to do a few more reps of exercises. About a month before shows fitness models stop taking creatine to look more ripped.

I'd definitely recommend getting creapure creatine.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
OldeEnglish22oz 7 heat pts space
D-Bag University
space
$18,382 | POWERFUL
Man, if you're going to take a creatine, take a Kre-Alkalyn creatine... It's creatine, but it's pH buffered... means, once it enters your system--your system fully absorbs it and you reap the benefits of it close to 100% of the time..

Whereas, regular creatine mono, it had the tendency to turn into the by-product creatinine--that is not what you want. It was said to take creatine with like something acidic like juice or gatorade, but F all that sh*t, take the Kre-Alkalyn... no load phase, no cycle no none of that sh*t.. (but I still do--for sh*ts and giggles..)

Hands down the best supplement for anyone body building or just trying to gain strength.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185 space
Choppaflocka
space
$10,541 | POWERFUL
Hodge Twins was on point with Beast. Been through a couple of bottles already and wouldn't switch to anything else. I've used creatine in the past I dont remember the names but mostly powders but I've been really satisfied with Beast.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #7
portis187 24 heat pts24 space
Silky Johnson
space
$5,798 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>

[video - click to view]

Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
Game375 45 heat pts45 space
DC
space
$12,023 | POWERFUL
Will check these out
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #9
Rubix  space
NY cosigned
space
$8,117 | POWERFUL
OldeEnglish22oz said:
Man, if you're going to take a creatine, take a Kre-Alkalyn creatine... It's creatine, but it's pH buffered... means, once it enters your system--your system fully absorbs it and you reap the benefits of it close to 100% of the time..

Whereas, regular creatine mono, it had the tendency to turn into the by-product creatinine--that is not what you want. It was said to take creatine with like something acidic like juice or gatorade, but F all that sh*t, take the Kre-Alkalyn... no load phase, no cycle no none of that sh*t.. (but I still do--for sh*ts and giggles..)

Hands down the best supplement for anyone body building or just trying to gain strength.
^all that sh*t you hear about kre-alkalyn is a crock of sh*t. None of it has been proven to be true. Regular old creatine mono is the best way to go. Also, that whole needing to take creatine with a drink with a high GI isnt necessary.

Creatine supplements pretty much come from one of two places - creapure being one the companies that supply creatine. Just go for that.

Just a heads up tho - creatine isn't a mass builder. Water retention is a "side effect." Creatine sups will increase energy levels that will help you with recovery and allow you to power through your workouts a bit longer. With that said, whether on a cut or bulk, creatine should be a staple in your supplement stack. I would even go so far as to say its more beneficial to supplement with creatine than protein shakes.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #10
Braz 80 heat pts80 space
What's a king to a Braz
space
$15,344 | POWERFUL
Is the load phase necessary? I read that all you need is 5g of creatine daily and that it doesn't matter what time if day you take it. I was planning on taking it post workout on lifting days and in the morning on off days/cardio days.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #11
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185 space
Choppaflocka
space
$10,541 | POWERFUL
brazidee said:
Is the load phase necessary? I read that all you need is 5g of creatine daily and that it doesn't matter what time if day you take it. I was planning on taking it post workout on lifting days and in the morning on off days/cardio days.
Thats the way I take it. Well Im not sure with brand your gonna go with but like I said earlier I take Beast and I didn't do any load phase bullsh*t I just take it and go I never bought into that sh*t anyways.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #12
AC SLATER 48 heat pts48 space
Fly Guy Etiquette
space
$37,514 | POWERFUL
I'm gonna try this beast sh*t. Good lookin...
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #13
Rubix  space
NY cosigned
space
$8,117 | POWERFUL
brazidee said:
there's conflicting literature regarding loading creatine. unnecessary in my opinion. i also take it post workout and in the mornings.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
Duntaz 26 heat pts26 space
That n*gga 3000
space
$6,280 | POWERFUL
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #15
kounterfit21  space
space
$474 | 2836605
brazidee said:
Not necessary. Your body can only absorb so much, as with any other vitamin, mineral, supplement, etc. You'll just be pissing out the extra amount and going through your creatine bottle quicker. I read somewhere that 5g/day is a good amount.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
tech5c 24 heat pts24 space
Forever Bulking
space
$3,060 | POWERFUL
Have fun paying $1 per serving of fu*king creatine.

OP do yourself a favor and just get some bulk CrM powder. You can usually find a kg for like 20 bucks. Take 5-10g a day /end
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #17
Braz 80 heat pts80 space
What's a king to a Braz
space
$15,344 | POWERFUL
Do you people take creatine with grape juice? My friend told me he does because supposedly the sugar creates an insulin spike that rushes the creatine to your muscles faster or some sh*t. And also that its good to take with carbs. I was planning on just taking it with water.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
tech5c 24 heat pts24 space
Forever Bulking
space
$3,060 | POWERFUL
Loading is used to saturate the cells quicker. It is unnecessary.

The small insulin spike only occurs during the loading phase (if you choose to take one). After the first few days there no more effects.

Creatine timing and/or intake with nutrients is negligible. Just take your daily amount whenever you want.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
Duntaz 26 heat pts26 space
That n*gga 3000
space
$6,280 | POWERFUL
I don't know about the sugar part but with carbs yes. But you can take it with water or juice at anytime of the day it doesn't matter if its around workout time or not because it will take hrs for creatine to do its thing. Just take it daily 5 grams, but i'd say 10 if your 200 & over.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
Rubix  space
NY cosigned
space
$8,117 | POWERFUL
brazidee said:
Do you people take creatine with grape juice? My friend told me he does because supposedly the sugar creates an insulin spike that rushes the creatine to your muscles faster or some sh*t. And also that its good to take with carbs. I was planning on just taking it with water.
No need for the grape juice. Just take it during your post workout (preferably 30-45 minutes after a workout) when your body is trying to replenish glycogen stores.

Home > all sections > The BX Gym

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
51 viewing
Article inside "F*ck That Alligator": Man Killed Seconds After Mocking Gator Warning
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
41 viewing
NCAAF Surveillance video shows FSU QB De'Andre Johnson punching woman in face
260 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Safaree finally spotted with his Nicki Minaj upgrade.
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
30 viewing
NBA Deandre Jordan Was Tired Of Chris Paul's Petty Gestures
113 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Whats Yo Reaction When Broads Say You Look Like A Famous Rapper?
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
NBA D'angelo Russell on Randle
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside McConaughey keeps it all the way 100, talks about almost getting jumped..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
14 viewing
NBA Johnson to Cavs will happen, would be 100mil + in luxury tax; Nets looking..
180 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Future Neva Gone Lose, Ciara pus-y Remains His
52 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time