This is BX @ Boxden.com

Best sports headphones for working out

Best sports headphones for working out
topic by ajymerced - 12-01-2012, 12:08 AM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Any suggestions on what are good headphones for working out/running? Looking for something that's durable and water-proof. Possibly wireless since I hate when the cord gets in the way.

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

13 comments for "Best sports headphones for working out"

12-01-2012, 01:21 AMaway - #2
Zaosyn 255 heat pts255

d 
space
$13,113 | POWERFUL

I have these for lifting, paid $26 for them or so, they're on sale right now at an amazing price. The reviews alone speak for them but I can tell you from experience that they're extremely durable, the cable is thick and doesn't tangle, the bass is GREAT, you can feel it, just like the Beats I would compare and the best thing is, once these burn in they sound amazing. They're highly regarded on for their quality:price ratio. I can't stress enough how good these sound once you burn them in for about 50 hours (that sounds crazy but plug them up, let some music play through them, and put them inside of a sock and go to bed). Everything about these earbuds improves over time. I guarantee you'll be thankful that I showed you these if you cop 'em.

I use them for cardio occasionally too, but they come out of my ear if I'm running or jump roping. They're perfect for weight training and regular cardio like stair master, jogging or walking, anything that isn't high impact because they will fall out if you otherwise, at least from my experience.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-01-2012 at 01:26 AM..
 12-01-2012, 05:30 AMaway - #3
Duntaz 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$4,409 | 20573144
I would need something that rap over the top of my ears.
 12-01-2012, 10:22 AMaway - #4
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$3,839 | POWERFUL
SOL Republic Amps In-Ear Headphones ... these dont come out of your ear and the sound is great.

Get the $59.00 ones.. the $99 ones look better but sound the same
 12-01-2012, 11:15 AMaway - #5
Lil Jay 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$7,056 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Zaosyn

I have these for lifting, paid $26 for them or so, they're on sale right now at an amazing price. The reviews alone speak for them but I can tell you from experience that they're extremely durable, the cable is thick and doesn't tangle, the bass is GREAT, you can feel it, just like the Beats I would compare and the best thing is, once these burn in they sound amazing. They're highly regarded on for their quality:price ratio. I can't stress enough how good these sound once you burn them in for about 50 hours (that sounds crazy but plug them up, let some music play through them, and put them inside of a sock and go to bed). Everything about these earbuds improves over time. I guarantee you'll be thankful that I showed you these if you cop 'em.

I use them for cardio occasionally too, but they come out of my ear if I'm running or jump roping. They're perfect for weight training and regular cardio like stair master, jogging or walking, anything that isn't high impact because they will fall out if you otherwise, at least from my experience.
Ive been thinking about coppin these for a while now.
Ima do it now lol
 12-01-2012, 11:43 AMaway - #6
Just1Spark 

d 
space
$2,161 | 7379530

I've had these for a week and they're awesome.
 12-02-2012, 12:34 PMaway - #7
ajymerced 

d 
space
$260 | 955131
anyone else?
 12-03-2012, 12:41 AMaway - #8
ajymerced 

d 
space
$260 | 955131
Does anyone know if bluetooth headphones are good?
 12-04-2012, 01:02 PMaway - #9
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts

d 
space
$4,275 | POWERFUL

I've owned these for about a year and they've been great.
 12-04-2012, 01:57 PMonline - #10
Hydroman 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,277 | 7376469
Rocketfish MAB2 bluetooth headphones are about $50 @ bestbuy. Excellent to work out in. Zero sweat issues. Avoid any of those motorola bt headphones. I was on my 5th pair before i bought these. Havent looked back sense. Have used them for about 2 years
 12-04-2012, 03:03 PMaway - #11
kounterfit21 

d 
space
$473 | 2836605
Originally Posted by Zaosyn

12-19-2012, 06:46 PMaway - #12
pimpsaucekrew 259 heat pts259

d 
space
$5,266 | POWERFUL
Buy some skull candy mix master
 12-19-2012, 06:47 PMaway - #13
LowaEastSide5 127 heat pts127

d 
space
$21,637 | POWERFUL
Boss Headphones
 12-28-2012, 07:17 PMaway - #14
iamliko 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,321 | 3352893
Im telling you

I used to go through headphones monthly because of the wires going bad.. These have kevlar wrapped around cables so they are way more durable last me close to a year with daily HEAVY use..Sound quality is pretty good too. All others I used.. Beats.. Skullcandy.. Apple.. Sony.. JVC.. All lasted 1 or 2 months tops before a wire was damaged somewhere and the sound from one ear cuts in and out.. #### used to get annoying as hell..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 22 - Autopsy reveals Michael Brown reached for of..
91 comments
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
69 comments
Image inside  NBA LIVE 15 EA Access Full Game Trial Lands October 2..
56 comments
 NFL State Of Seattle With Another L
New reply 7 minutes ago - 51 comments - by st21
 Image(s) inside Freeway Robbed For Rocafella Chain?[rumor]
New reply 18 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 132 comments - by ajeana
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 23 minutes ago - 199 comments - by BasedonMars
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 326 comments - by blafy
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 78 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NBA Report: Source Claims Kobe Nearly Prevented Steve Nash...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 67 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 NBA Lebron: We're Not A Big Three, We're A Big Fifteen
New reply 37 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Dray

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.