This is BX @ Boxden.com


Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds


 Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds
 02-20-2012, 01:01 PMaway - #121
xo xo xo 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$3,316 | POWERFUL
Congrats on losing weight. But how does this juicing work? I'm a bit confused. Can you tell me what you did daily? Did you drink only during breakfast lunch and dinner or every hour? Did you add any foods?
 02-21-2012, 02:59 PMonline - #122
JFamis 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$13,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by xo xo xo
Congrats on losing weight. But how does this juicing work? I'm a bit confused. Can you tell me what you did daily? Did you drink only during breakfast lunch and dinner or every hour? Did you add any foods?
I made enough juice to last me a couple days and drank a glass every couple hours. The only other thing I really had was water and lots of it.
 03-11-2012, 09:54 PMaway - #123
chrisf249 

  d 
space
$434 | 591294
what juicer do ya recommend? Im not tryin to spend no more than 80 dollars on a juicer, im lookin at the Waring extractor
 03-11-2012, 10:31 PMaway - #124
old-skool 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$2,750 | POWERFUL
how much is it costing you guys for a month?
 03-16-2012, 01:32 AMaway - #125
ColdReign 

  d 
space
$56 | 168833
Originally Posted by JFamis
I made enough juice to last me a couple days and drank a glass every couple hours. The only other thing I really had was water and lots of it.
Read that you really shouldn't store the juice as all the most benefitial nutrients are gone within 30min of making it due the fact that the minute you juice fresh produce, the cell walls of the produce break open, which provide the nutrients. Many of these nutrients are very sensitive to air, heat, light and time and will cause their degeneration. Also remember that there are no preservatives in fresh juice. It can go rancid quickly.
 03-23-2012, 09:08 AMaway - #126
xo xo xo 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$3,316 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JFamis
I made enough juice to last me a couple days and drank a glass every couple hours. The only other thing I really had was water and lots of it.
oh ok got it, thanks.....
 03-23-2012, 12:51 PMaway - #127
MeziaaL|m 

  d 
space
$12,496 | POWERFUL
Awesome thread! I plan on going 100% Raw foodist and creating a lifestyle out of this so thanks for this thread! I'm not doing it for weight loss but for health and spiritual reasons.
 03-23-2012, 09:58 PMonline - #128
JFamis 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$13,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ColdReign
Read that you really shouldn't store the juice as all the most benefitial nutrients are gone within 30min of making it due the fact that the minute you juice fresh produce, the cell walls of the produce break open, which provide the nutrients. Many of these nutrients are very sensitive to air, heat, light and time and will cause their degeneration. Also remember that there are no preservatives in fresh juice. It can go rancid quickly.
That's why I used mason jars. Cleaning the juicer is a pain in the a$s and I don't have time like that to make juice for every meal, especially since I work like 11 hours a day.
 03-24-2012, 04:15 PMaway - #129
Future 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$29,575 | POWERFUL
Thats all u eat? and nothing else ?
 04-03-2012, 10:30 PMaway - #130
efromthev 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,757 | 13576910
I'm going to ask my grandpa if I can borrow his juicer because he never uses it. But until I go to his house do you think Jamba Juice would work? I saw online there were only two types of Jamba Juice that they recommend to use for a Juice Diet.

Berry up Beet- Strawberries, Blueberries, Mixed Berry Juice, Red Vegetable Juice (Carrots, Beets, Broccoli, Spinach, Kale, Lettuce), Mangos, Ice


Apple N Greens- Apple-Strawberry Juice, Green Vegetable Juice (Carrots, Spinach, Bell Pepper, Kale, Spirulina, Lettuce), Peaches, Mangos, Bananas, Ice


How do those look? Neither of those are over 440 calories and that is for the largest size? I think it is around 30 ounces.
 04-05-2012, 10:30 AMaway - #131
TURTLEGOD562 

  d 
space
$113 | 303146
didi u have any loose hanging skin around the belly?
 04-05-2012, 10:49 AMonline - #132
JFamis 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$13,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by efromthev
I'm going to ask my grandpa if I can borrow his juicer because he never uses it. But until I go to his house do you think Jamba Juice would work? I saw online there were only two types of Jamba Juice that they recommend to use for a Juice Diet.

Berry up Beet- Strawberries, Blueberries, Mixed Berry Juice, Red Vegetable Juice (Carrots, Beets, Broccoli, Spinach, Kale, Lettuce), Mangos, Ice


Apple N Greens- Apple-Strawberry Juice, Green Vegetable Juice (Carrots, Spinach, Bell Pepper, Kale, Spirulina, Lettuce), Peaches, Mangos, Bananas, Ice


How do those look? Neither of those are over 440 calories and that is for the largest size? I think it is around 30 ounces.
It's nothing like juicing... But it might not be a bad start while you get ready to juice... You might check the sugar content of those drinks.
 04-05-2012, 10:50 AMonline - #133
JFamis 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$13,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TURTLEGOD562
didi u have any loose hanging skin around the belly?
I did not, but I think that's because I stayed well hydrated, I could be wrong. I also use cocoa butter every day.
 04-05-2012, 12:08 PMaway - #134
TURTLEGOD562 

  d 
space
$113 | 303146
im 210 5'6 and i started juicing but been gyming 5 days a week. Liftin weights and cardio. just sacred of hanging skin around the belly
 04-05-2012, 01:19 PMaway - #135
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,600 | 7023464
no pics???
 04-05-2012, 02:58 PMaway - #136
Qbert 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$2,581 | 13845689
This !! is very expensive though, I'm pretty sure
 04-05-2012, 03:43 PMaway - #137
Skip Jr 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$321 | 2778592
are you losing so much weight because of the juice or if you did the same thing eith just water, would you lose the same amount of weight?
 04-06-2012, 09:25 AMonline - #138
JFamis 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$13,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StudiosConnect'
no pics???
No, sorry. I do marketing for major companies and can't have my Boxden alias tied to my pic.
 04-06-2012, 09:26 AMonline - #139
JFamis 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$13,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Skip Jr
are you losing so much weight because of the juice or if you did the same thing eith just water, would you lose the same amount of weight?
I wouldn't do a fast with just water. You'll miss out on a lot of essential nutrients your body needs.
 04-09-2012, 04:21 PMaway - #140
kingmark305321 

  d 
space
$65 | 70833
Do you mind sharing your recipes? Starting to do this as well.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
111 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
58 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
61 comments
  Top 10 Wealthiest Pro Wrestlers Of All Time
New reply 1 minute ago - 58 comments - by bridouble
 Video inside Apr 22 - Christie Vows Not To Legalize Pot: New Jersey...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 119 comments - by Ham Rove
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 103 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 17 minutes ago - 89 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Bradley Beal Says Fu-k Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
New reply 4 minutes ago - 112 comments - by bridouble
 Image(s) inside This Is What Americans Will Look Like By 2050 – And It...
New reply 38 minutes ago - 54 comments - by fabarab
 Image(s) inside Verizon Aint Playin O O
New reply 6 minutes ago - 74 comments - by ATLDOPEBOI18
 Image(s) inside Here's A Good Reason To Not Shop At Kohl's
New reply 43 minutes ago - 62 comments - by justakidd

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.