Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
128 viewing
Image inside The type you impregnate, and her pops wont take pics with you because ..
70 comments
most viewed right now
87 viewing
Article inside Young thug & Richgang affiliate PeeweeakaRoscoe arrested for Lil Wayn..
207 comments

top in section
34 viewing
 NBA ESPN HQ - What Does South Florida Offer??
top in sports
top in section
35 viewing
 Image inside Saw Them New Prada X Jordan Sneakers at Nordstroms
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #101
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,826 | POWERFUL
MochaWhitey said:
your hating a.ss came in here just to scare everybody in here? Take your fatass to mcdonalds if you have nothing positive to say
:laughing9::applause:
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #102
StuNNa 185 heat pts185 space
avatar space
2015 finals mvp
space
$41,349 | POWERFUL
I been doing the juice diet for like 3 days and lost about 7 lbs already. The only solid food i've been eating are tuna sandwhiches on whole wheat bread no mayo (about 3g of fat per serving). I have more energy. I'm waking up earlier than before and not feeling dead tired or sleep deprived at work. I'm definately gonna stick with this and see how much I can lose by March/


I pray to got I make it thru superbowl sunday without going HAM on some chips or pizza tho

Any1 know a good juicer for leafy stuff like kale. My Jack Lalane don't be extracting as much juice as it should.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #103
Shakezula714 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Cali Grown
space
$3,959 | POWERFUL
VerballyAbusive said:
fu*k that, im good:

Possible Side Effects of a Juice Fast

Common temporary side effects of a juice fast include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, constipation, acne, increased body odor, and bad breath.

Other side effects of a juice fast can include fainting, dizziness, low blood pressure, heart arrhythmias, weight loss, hunger, vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney problems. If these side effects occur, there is a worsening of symptoms, or new symptoms appear, the fast should be discontinued and it should prompt an immediate visit to a qualified health professional.

Another possible side effect of a juice fast is diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss.

If continued for a longer time, juice fasting can lead to nutrient deficiencies, particularly protein and calcium deficiency.
havnt experienced none of those things lol...feel great
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #104
stargod  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,530 | 5352357
StuNNa said:
I been doing the juice diet for like 3 days and lost about 7 lbs already. The only solid food i've been eating are tuna sandwhiches on whole wheat bread no mayo (about 3g of fat per serving). I have more energy. I'm waking up earlier than before and not feeling dead tired or sleep deprived at work. I'm definately gonna stick with this and see how much I can lose by March/


I pray to got I make it thru superbowl sunday without going HAM on some chips or pizza tho

Any1 know a good juicer for leafy stuff like kale. My Jack Lalane don't be extracting as much juice as it should.
I got the Breville juicer from the fat sick nearly dead documentary but with kale I don't get much juice out of it
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #105
NYGZ 147 heat pts147 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$452 | POWERFUL
some of the weight you lost your body probably didn't need anyway
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #106
Shakezula714 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Cali Grown
space
$3,959 | POWERFUL
do all of u juice three times a day for each meal respectively or substiute one meal with juice instead and eat other meals with solids?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #107
StuNNa 185 heat pts185 space
avatar space
2015 finals mvp
space
$41,349 | POWERFUL
stargod said:
I got the Breville juicer from the fat sick nearly dead documentary but with kale I don't get much juice out of it
i started using celery, boy that sh*t is digusting
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #108
stargod  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,530 | 5352357
StuNNa said:
i started using celery, boy that sh*t is digusting
word it is nasty.I forgot how it tastes bc I've been slacking.Ima get back on it after the Superbowl.

I stopped bc I was allergic to apples so I substituted the apples with pears.Then I found out I was allergic to pears too.

But I just ate 2 apples a couple of days ago so I think I cured it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #109
StuNNa 185 heat pts185 space
avatar space
2015 finals mvp
space
$41,349 | POWERFUL
stargod said:
word it is nasty.I forgot how it tastes bc I've been slacking.Ima get back on it after the Superbowl.

I stopped bc I was allergic to apples so I substituted the apples with pears.Then I found out I was allergic to pears too.

But I just ate 2 apples a couple of days ago so I think I cured it.
ive been drinking this 1 kale celery drink for the last 3 hours
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #110
mr_underground|m 205 heat pts205 space
avatar space
The sound Man
space
$15,675 | POWERFUL
this drink looks good, game me some ideas:


Last edited by mr_underground; 02-03-2012 at 10:26 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #111
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,721 | POWERFUL
how much of the ginger root are you using, no way your using a whole one right..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #112
StuNNa 185 heat pts185 space
avatar space
2015 finals mvp
space
$41,349 | POWERFUL
RedMonkeyJunkie said:
how much of the ginger root are you using, no way your using a whole one right..
hell no, just a small little piece. i substitute it with a lime because ginger fu*king ruins the last most of the time.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #113
JFamis 176 heat pts176 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,342 | POWERFUL
VerballyAbusive said:
fu*k that, im good:

Possible Side Effects of a Juice Fast

Common temporary side effects of a juice fast include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, constipation, acne, increased body odor, and bad breath.

Other side effects of a juice fast can include fainting, dizziness, low blood pressure, heart arrhythmias, weight loss, hunger, vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney problems. If these side effects occur, there is a worsening of symptoms, or new symptoms appear, the fast should be discontinued and it should prompt an immediate visit to a qualified health professional.

Another possible side effect of a juice fast is diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss.

If continued for a longer time, juice fasting can lead to nutrient deficiencies, particularly protein and calcium deficiency.
I got acne, but it was because the juice was detoxing my pores. My skin looks really good now. I had dizziness, headaches, tiredness when I was first getting used to it. Also had diarrhea to start, but it was flushing me out.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #114
JFamis 176 heat pts176 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,342 | POWERFUL
RedMonkeyJunkie said:
how much of the ginger root are you using, no way your using a whole one right..
StuNNa said:
hell no, just a small little piece. i substitute it with a lime because ginger fu*king ruins the last most of the time.
Yeah, keep the ginger to a minimum.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #115
leem26vtec 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$827 | 3609993
I am gonna give this a shot, just waiting on my juicer to arrive.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #116
SpyDa 161 heat pts161 space
avatar space
O.M.A.
space
$10,114 | POWERFUL
hmm interesting might try this during summer when i get some days off.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #117
r.burgundy 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$33,370 | POWERFUL
JFamis said:
Yeah, keep the ginger to a minimum.
u drink 1 glass a day?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #118
JFamis 176 heat pts176 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,342 | POWERFUL
bizzybiz said:
whatup my health conscience folk! I started this on Jan 30th and its been 17days...

feel great!

started at 202.3 and this morning i was at 191.8 - thats 17 days for me and 11 lbs lost...not sweet as threadstarter im still happy...i've never done anything and gotten these type of results...

i'm 5'8" btw

another reason that prob staggered my loss is probably the weekend...im a "weekend warrior" so liquor intake on fri/sat probably didn't pay off and one night (last saturday nite) i found myself downtown at like 3 a.m. crushed 4 slices of pizza b4 i knew it...didn't even remember til my homeboi told me the next day :-(

oh well...never claimed to be perfect

anywho i recommend this and 2 of my homeboi's are started the juice w/ me this weekend after seeing my results :-)
Good for you on the weight loss. Just to let you know, you should avoid alcohol and caffeine while juicing... I believe it's pretty hard on your adrenal glands and kidneys while juicing...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #119
JFamis 176 heat pts176 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,342 | POWERFUL
r.burgundy said:
u drink 1 glass a day?
When I started it seemed like I was drinking like eight a day...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #120
Duntaz 25 heat pts25 space
avatar space
I'm Hungry
space
$5,903 | POWERFUL
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The BX Gym
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
36 viewing
Article inside Remember When Tom Hardy Had Sex With Men?
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside *hits blunt*
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside (New Video) Lil Mama - Sausage
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
22 viewing
NASA discover s planet full of cannabis
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
May 28 - Man jumps to his death from downtown Manhattan luxury apartment, is d..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NBA LeBron: 'Warriors Come Out To Play'
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Step mom gives Her 12 Year Old Step Son A Fresh George Jefferson Cut F..
405 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside rick james interview at studio 54 (he def smashed the reporter later th..
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
9 viewing
NBA Dwight Howard Smoking On That Delusional Pack Again
63 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time