This is BX @ Boxden.com


Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds


 Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds
 11-26-2011, 03:04 PMaway - #81
kyhoopsgoat 331 heat pts331

  d 
space
$14,618 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JFamis
So I juice...
6 kale leaves
4 celery stalks
2 green apples
1 cucumber
1/2 lemon
1 ginger root
4 carrots

...and I occasionally add watermelon or a pear.
What do you do with the leftover pulp? Eat it raw? Throwing it away seems to be a waste.
 11-29-2011, 07:37 PMaway - #82
typicalblackman 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,074 | POWERFUL
I watched that Fat Sick & Nearly Dead documentary a couple days ago. It made me realize how important fruits and vegetables really are. I wanted to try the reboot, but on the website it was recommended that you should only do it if you are over 21. But I tried two different juices the past two days and they tasted pretty good in my opinion!
 11-30-2011, 12:26 PMaway - #83
JFamis 171 heat pts171

  d 
space
$13,912 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kyhoopsgoat
What do you do with the leftover pulp? Eat it raw? Throwing it away seems to be a waste.
Compost.
 11-30-2011, 12:47 PMaway - #84
RoyceDa59 92 heat pts92

  d 
space
$11,275 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by typicalblackman
I watched that Fat Sick & Nearly Dead documentary a couple days ago. It made me realize how important fruits and vegetables really are. I wanted to try the reboot, but on the website it was recommended that you should only do it if you are over 21. But I tried two different juices the past two days and they tasted pretty good in my opinion!
Saw it, said I need to add this to my life, dropped 20 lbs in 2 weeks.
 11-30-2011, 05:42 PMaway - #85
O Nasty 86 heat pts86

  d 
space
$18,401 | POWERFUL
I want to try something like this....But not for losing weight , I'm skinny enough as it is.

6"2 160 something
 12-01-2011, 08:51 AMaway - #86
musbdluv 

  d 
space
$80 | 140306
what type of juicer are you using? Not sure if you already posted it.
 12-02-2011, 01:44 AMaway - #87
rek0nize 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$8,241 | POWERFUL
Gonna peep this documentary on Netflix right now and see what it's all about.
 12-02-2011, 01:52 AMaway - #88
rek0nize 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$8,241 | POWERFUL
JFamis..

How many glasses or roughly how my Ounces of this juice do you usually get to consume each day? Also how many times do you drink it a day?
 01-01-2012, 02:09 PMaway - #89
stargod 

  d 
space
$2,503 | 5101862
Just started this today.After watching the documentary it made me wanna try it.The juice taste good but I think I put too much ginger in it.Just wanna get rid of this lil beer belly.
 01-01-2012, 07:28 PMonline - #90
jrich14554 

  d 
space
$1,366 | 3167428
Originally Posted by rek0nize
JFamis..

How many glasses or roughly how my Ounces of this juice do you usually get to consume each day? Also how many times do you drink it a day?
THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW BRO AND CONGRATS ON THE ACHIEVEMENT
 01-02-2012, 05:19 PMaway - #91
xslick504 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,644 | 19216611
so what's the difference between doing this and drinking V-8 all day everyday?

first off , i don't know anything about any of this and i'm interested....

so i'm asking cause i have no clue at all...

second... is doing this for all but dinner time gonna get me results? like if I have oatmeal or eggs for breakfast , juice all day , then have a grilled chicken salad every night....

will i see results or is it pretty much all in or don't bother ?

and last ... how much money is normally spent on this per month on average?

Last edited by xslick504; 01-02-2012 at 05:39 PM..
 01-05-2012, 02:16 PMaway - #92
Bobby's World 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,283 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by xslick504
so what's the difference between doing this and drinking V-8 all day everyday?
I a$sume its the types of veggies being used in the process. That ginger too.

Anyway that's definitely the happenings JFamis! Congrats my G!
 01-13-2012, 06:53 PMaway - #93
Kap(Da)King|M 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,089 | POWERFUL
i got a juicer but my #### sucks. any suggestions.
 01-13-2012, 07:35 PMaway - #94
Sammyboi22 

  d 
space
$13,089 | POWERFUL
^^ Your juice sucks or your juicer sucks?
 01-19-2012, 08:17 AMaway - #95
Yung Dilla 1214 heat pts1214

  d 
space
$41,674 | POWERFUL
good thread glad ni##as is up on this
 01-25-2012, 08:49 AMaway - #96
fRiScO415zCHiCa 

  d 
space
$4,947 | POWERFUL
Watched the video and have been doing this for two weeks with the weekends off. I love it! At first I hated the taste, but now I love em and look forward to them.
 01-26-2012, 03:08 PMaway - #97
Xiaolin 

  d 
space
$455 | 798326
if you dont have a juicer, use your blender to make healthy smoothies. minimal waste, just cut into smaller pieces first.
 01-27-2012, 07:54 AMaway - #98
VerballyAbusive 

  d 
space
$3,942 | 9000882
#### that, im good:

Possible Side Effects of a Juice Fast

Common temporary side effects of a juice fast include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, constipation, acne, increased body odor, and bad breath.

Other side effects of a juice fast can include fainting, dizziness, low blood pressure, heart arrhythmias, weight loss, hunger, vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney problems. If these side effects occur, there is a worsening of symptoms, or new symptoms appear, the fast should be discontinued and it should prompt an immediate visit to a qualified health professional.

Another possible side effect of a juice fast is diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss.

If continued for a longer time, juice fasting can lead to nutrient deficiencies, particularly protein and calcium deficiency.
 01-27-2012, 09:30 AMaway - #99
Duntaz 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$4,270 | 20363133
Nothing unhealthy about dropping weight rapidly from a vegan juicing diet/detox. The fact of the matter is your not just losing regular fat but also subcutaneous, visceral, and retroperitoneal fact which covers your organs. Aside sodium, fat ect. for bloat that comes from non plant based foods. If you want to try not to lose so much just throw in some vegan protein powder like nitrofusion or something or some solids like you said salad & nuts.
 01-27-2012, 01:48 PMaway - #100
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$5,204 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by VerballyAbusive
#### that, im good:

Possible Side Effects of a Juice Fast

Common temporary side effects of a juice fast include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, constipation, acne, increased body odor, and bad breath.

Other side effects of a juice fast can include fainting, dizziness, low blood pressure, heart arrhythmias, weight loss, hunger, vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney problems. If these side effects occur, there is a worsening of symptoms, or new symptoms appear, the fast should be discontinued and it should prompt an immediate visit to a qualified health professional.

Another possible side effect of a juice fast is diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss.

If continued for a longer time, juice fasting can lead to nutrient deficiencies, particularly protein and calcium deficiency.
your hating a$s came in here just to scare everybody in here? Take your fatass to mcdonalds if you have nothing positive to say
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Andrew Wiggins' girl
64 comments
Image inside  The Official "I thought this actor was gonna blow up...
131 comments
NFL Ray Rice will reportedly argue that TMZ edited elevator ..
61 comments
 Image(s) inside Progress: Interracial Wedding In Rural Southern Georgia
New reply 3 minutes ago - 101 comments - by Trill Gates
 NFL The Official Sh-ttsburgh Steelers Vs Carolina Panthers...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 477 comments - by ghettofied
  Unconfirmed Theories/opinions/rumors In Hip Hop You Pe...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 152 comments - by True Sinister
  The Best Era In Hip Hop = 1997-2005 (?)
New reply 41 minutes ago - 138 comments - by Littlefinger1
 Video inside Fashawn Reacts To Nipsey Hussle's $100 Mixtape, Says &...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Bet Hip Hop Awards - Url Cypher
New reply 1 hour ago - 88 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 NBA Kobe Lost A 1-on-1 Matchup To A Highschool Kid In China
New reply 30 minutes ago - 53 comments - by MikeJones212
 NBA Wade & Union Joint Statement On Nude Pictures
New reply 1 hour ago - 138 comments - by Dray

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.